Love Is In The Details. Experience The Difference.

At White Dress Bridal Boutique, located in Milwaukee's Fifth Ward, we provide an exceptional, exclusive, individualized wedding dress shopping experience for each and every bride as she embraces her journey from Miss to Mrs…

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

237 East Pittsburgh Ave, Milwaukee, WI (414) 897-7208
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Laura S

I had really low expectations going into dress shopping - I do not enjoy shopping at all. This turned out to be the PERFECT shop for that. It has a great selection of dresses, and is not overwhelming. All dresses are organized by designer and the stylists walk you through what... Read More you might like, and what you should skip based on your style and price point. 10/10! (I bought 2 dresses... never thought that would happen)

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Judy B

Super friendly ladies, beautiful store & gowns. With less than 3 months to my wedding, I was able to get an off-the-rack sample gown at a generous discount, and it is simply STUNNING. Very happy I went to White Dress Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Isabella L

They found the perfect dress for me! I told them the qualities of two dresses I was torn between that I had found before shopping at this botique and they knew the designer that would provide the perfect combination between the two. I fell in love with it the instant I put it... Read More on.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Anna A

They were amazing. I went back at least 4 times to show different people my dress before I bought it. Every time they treated it like it was my first time putting it on. Very customer focused. Couldn't have imagined going anywhere else.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Anne Z

I can't say enough great things about white dress. Very high quality dresses and accessories. Maritza was my bridal consultant and she was amazing! She was extremely helpful, talkative and made me feel very comfortable with her in the dressing room. She read the reactions of me... Read More and my friends and family who came with to see dresses and helped me choose the best dress for me based on our reactions. She also made sure to tell me before trying in dresses if they were over my budget so that I would not go over if I did not want to. Most importantly, she didn't push the sale, she pushed the dress that best fit me and my reaction to the dress. I also picked out jewelry while I was there and for the tiara I wanted to change some of the crystals and instead of charging the extra price for changing the crystals they informed me it would be very significant to change the crystals and instead found a cheaper alternative option that I could customize and fit my style much better! I would highly recommend white dress to all brides looking for their dream gown! I said yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Caitlin P

Great selection of designers and dresses. Knowledgable, patient and friendly staff. After 7 dress appointments, I pulled the trigger on a dress that I had never seen at any of the other boutiques!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Elizabeth M

I loved my experience at White Dress Bridal and this is where I said Yes to the Dress!! Heidi was my consultant and she is so wonderful. She read my reactions to dresses perfectly and even was the one to pick out the actual dress that I chose based on my reactions to others that... Read More I tried on before it! When I tried on "my" dress, I knew it was the one and I was amazed that she was able to choose something so perfect. I definitely recommend White Dress Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Ashley T

I had the best experience at White Dress! Everyone was so nice and accommodating and made me feel so comfortable. I said yes at White Dress!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Claire K

Had just the best experience at White Dress. Everyone was super helpful and accommodating, and made me feel less nervous going into the appointment. Even ended up finding my dress! Thank you, White Dress!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Natasa D

White Dress Boutique has the best quality, most beautiful dresses in the Milwaukee area at affordable prices! While I didn't find any dresses that I liked at other Milwaukee places, I found 4 that I loved here and had trouble deciding! The staff and consultants (especially... Read More Courtney) were so kind, polite, and professional. They went out of their way for me to have the best experience possible. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Annemarie S

Very good experience. They even special ordered in a dress I liked online! It ended up being the one :)

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Samantha M

It was such a pleasure to find my wedding dress at White Dress. I had heard and watched friends go to endless shops and boutiques looking for the perfect dress so when I ONLY have to go to White Dress I was absolutely floored. The ladies here are knowledgeable, polite, and... Read More comforting (great qualities when some of them are seeing you half naked in the fitting room!) This was a one stop shop for me — I made an appointment with Heidi and arrived at the salon with my bridesmaids and mother in hand (there is plenty of room for your group). We started by talking about some of the things I really wanted (or so I thought) in a dress and the things that were a big no-no. From there we all browsed the racks and pulled our favorites (with Heidi’s help of course). I tried on probably 14 dresses and loved 10 of them. It was hard not to like these dresses — they are unique and elegant — regardless of your style. I had to re-try on quite a few to start narrowing it but ultimately found THE ONE. And now being three months “post-wedding” I am still glad I picked the dress I did. These ladies are the best and so so so accommodating. Please don’t waste your time at all the other boutiques just start here!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Melanie T

I was super nervous about trying on dresses in general. White Dress Bridal made my day comfortable. I actually went on their Facebook page with potential interests of dresses and when showing Heidi she was able to pull two of the options. I ended up saying YES to one of those... Read More dresses which made my day complete. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brianna W

I had a wonderful experience while at White Dress! Heidi was amazing to work with, and really listened to what I was looking for. She showed me different things to each dress that I may not have noticed or thought of, which helped me narrow it down to the dress I said yes to! I... Read More would highly recommend going to White Dress Bridal!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Morgan E

I just want to give a shout out to Courtney and the staff at White Dress Bridal Boutique. I can not express my gratitude for Courtney's patience and support during this process. I never felt rushed, pressured, or swayed. I was listened to and respected during the whole... Read More process. And when I found my dress, all of the staff truly shared in my joy. I went to 4 different bridal boutiques, and none remotely compare to the experience at White Dress Bridal Boutique. Over the course of a month, Courtney spent countless hours in my search. I feel like I made a friend in her. Thank you, thank, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Haley O

I had an amazing experience at White Dress Bridal. Courtney was amazing! I found the dress of my dreams and I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Erica K

By far the best bridal boutique! I had the best appointment with Heidi. The feel and atmosphere of this boutique gives you everything you hope for in your dress shopping experience. The ladies who work here are also very knowledgeable about their inventory, helpful, and... Read More supportive of the bride the whole time. I came to this store first and found my dress by the fourth one I tried on and didn't need to go anywhere else. I thought the process of dress shopping would take all day and end up being a stressful decision, but at White Dress it was completely the opposite. I love this store! It's the only boutique you'll need to visit while dress shopping

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Emily M

I had the perfect Saturday at the White Dress Boutique this past weekend. I brought my mom, future MIL, and my MOH to join me for my first dress appointment. My stylist was Maritza, and she made me, and my guests, feel so comfortable. Maritza was very patient, listened to what I... Read More had in mind, and helped me find a dress that brought us all to tears (happy tears). I must also mention that the boutique is absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend that other brides go to the White Dress Boutique!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kathryn L

Upon walking into White Dress after visiting a much more expensive bridal salon earlier in the day, my whole party was VERY impressed both with the decor and the knowledge of the consultant (Abby). She offered practical suggestions and provided advice that was both positive and... Read More productive, versus being simply over the top sweet, or offering dresses that, while beautiful, would not suit myself or my venue at all. After visiting another bridal salon after White Dress, my entire party agreed that I should make every attempt to purchase my dress from White Dress, which I happily did this last weekend! I cannot recommend White Dress highly enough!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Colleen W

White Dress Bridal Boutique was simply amazing! I found my dream dress and by only trying on a few dresses. The one I chose was only the 3rd or 4th dress I tried on in that store and ever! The entire experience was incredible! Super easy to work with Courtney as she picked out... Read More styles to what I was looking for and in my price range. She was honest, sweet and fun! My mom was with me for this big day traveling in from Cleveland, OH and I was able to FaceTime my sister in Nashville when I found the one! I highly recommend this boutique to anyone in the greater Milwaukee area for the variety of dresses, affordable prices and a great team of employees! I cannot wait to see my dress in a few months.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Meagan P

I said YES to the dress and the day was amazing, not only because i found my dress but the experience was unforgettable. All of the staff at White Dress Bridal Boutique went out of their way, were so gracious, and accomidating. I would highly recommend Courtney to be your... Read More consultant. She was so sweet and made me feel very special. I have nothing but good things to say about Abby as well. She was intrustmental in helping me find the one. Special thanks to both of you, it's a day I will never forget!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017

I had an amazing experience! The Boutique is absolutely beautiful with a calm and relaxing athmsophere. The dress selection was extensive. Everyone was extremely kind and went out of their way to help and make the day special.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Beth E

I had a fantastic experience. Very relaxed atmosphere and helpful staff.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jackie M

Everything about my experience at White Dress was amazing! Heidi was so great to work with and the selection of dresses was amazing. I went to a different shop right after my initial appointment at White Dress and within 30 minutes I was back at White Dress making my decision to... Read More purchase my dress - nothing compared to the service and quality of inventory! I would hands down recommend White Dress to anyone looking for their dream dress and an amazing shopping experience!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Elizabeth G

Amazing! The entire experience felt surreal. I loved working with the awesome staff who listened to what I had to say and were so very helpful. I fell in love with a dress and have a good feeling I will be back at White Dress within the coming weeks. Thank you for an... Read More unforgettable experience!

Christina Wegner

My obsession with all things white started as a child with a pair of tiny white shoes. I wore a pair of perfectly polished white shoes each day and I was hooked on all things white- including bridal gowns. My Grandmother told me to never settle and after 25 years in the world of property management, it was time to take on a new challenge that began so long ago. I decided to follow my heart and open White Dress Bridal Boutique. With an incredible service experience and an eye for fashion, I'm excited to offer brides an experience that has all the details perfected and delivered with love.