Love Is In The Details. Experience The Difference.

At White Dress Bridal Boutique, located in Milwaukee's Fifth Ward, we provide an exceptional, exclusive, individualized wedding dress shopping experience for each and every bride as she embraces her journey from Miss to Mrs…

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

237 East Pittsburgh Ave, Milwaukee, WI (414) 897-7208
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Emily M

I had the perfect Saturday at the White Dress Boutique this past weekend. I brought my mom, future MIL, and my MOH to join me for my first dress appointment. My stylist was Maritza, and she made me, and my guests, feel so comfortable. Maritza was very patient, listened to what I... Read More had in mind, and helped me find a dress that brought us all to tears (happy tears). I must also mention that the boutique is absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend that other brides go to the White Dress Boutique!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kathryn L

Upon walking into White Dress after visiting a much more expensive bridal salon earlier in the day, my whole party was VERY impressed both with the decor and the knowledge of the consultant (Abby). She offered practical suggestions and provided advice that was both positive and... Read More productive, versus being simply over the top sweet, or offering dresses that, while beautiful, would not suit myself or my venue at all. After visiting another bridal salon after White Dress, my entire party agreed that I should make every attempt to purchase my dress from White Dress, which I happily did this last weekend! I cannot recommend White Dress highly enough!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Colleen W

White Dress Bridal Boutique was simply amazing! I found my dream dress and by only trying on a few dresses. The one I chose was only the 3rd or 4th dress I tried on in that store and ever! The entire experience was incredible! Super easy to work with Courtney as she picked out... Read More styles to what I was looking for and in my price range. She was honest, sweet and fun! My mom was with me for this big day traveling in from Cleveland, OH and I was able to FaceTime my sister in Nashville when I found the one! I highly recommend this boutique to anyone in the greater Milwaukee area for the variety of dresses, affordable prices and a great team of employees! I cannot wait to see my dress in a few months.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Meagan P

I said YES to the dress and the day was amazing, not only because i found my dress but the experience was unforgettable. All of the staff at White Dress Bridal Boutique went out of their way, were so gracious, and accomidating. I would highly recommend Courtney to be your... Read More consultant. She was so sweet and made me feel very special. I have nothing but good things to say about Abby as well. She was intrustmental in helping me find the one. Special thanks to both of you, it's a day I will never forget!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017

I had an amazing experience! The Boutique is absolutely beautiful with a calm and relaxing athmsophere. The dress selection was extensive. Everyone was extremely kind and went out of their way to help and make the day special.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Beth E

I had a fantastic experience. Very relaxed atmosphere and helpful staff.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jackie M

Everything about my experience at White Dress was amazing! Heidi was so great to work with and the selection of dresses was amazing. I went to a different shop right after my initial appointment at White Dress and within 30 minutes I was back at White Dress making my decision to... Read More purchase my dress - nothing compared to the service and quality of inventory! I would hands down recommend White Dress to anyone looking for their dream dress and an amazing shopping experience!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Elizabeth G

Amazing! The entire experience felt surreal. I loved working with the awesome staff who listened to what I had to say and were so very helpful. I fell in love with a dress and have a good feeling I will be back at White Dress within the coming weeks. Thank you for an... Read More unforgettable experience!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Maggie G

After visiting other bridal salons, nothing compares to the ambiance or service at White Dress Boutique! Heidi helped me find the dress of my dreams! She was amazing! She knew exactly what to recommend based on pictures I showed her and my body type. I could not be happier with... Read More my dress! I would recommend White Dress Boutique to every bride!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kelly H

White Dress Bridal Boutique was where I started my search. Heidi was so helpful and knowledgeable. They also had a great selection of dresses and it was a beautiful shop.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Andrea A

I went recently with my step daughter who is the bride to be and cannot express the awesomeness of this place! Heidi helped her out and was a shining spirit and so wonderful to work with. After visiting another bridal place that was a bit lack luster, this one was just on point... Read More and a wonderful experience for my awesome step daughter! They greeted us right as we walked in the door (not so for the other one) and offered us all something to drink (no offering from the other) And yes, she said yes to the absolutely stunning dress!! : ) And reasonable to boot! GREAT JOB WHITE DRESS! I will recommend you to anyone I can!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jami F

White Dress has many various styles and dresses you wouldn't see anywhere else! Prices range as well, so don't let the location concern you. White Dress only has bridal gowns so you really feel like this experience is all about you. The staff are exceptionally sweet and fun, the... Read More boutique itself is beautiful and not like any other! Highly, highly recommend making an appointment!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Regina B

Going into my appointment at White Dress, I was worried that might tight budget and time frame would hinder me from finding a dress. I was so wrong. Courtney was AMAZING to work with - worked with my parameters, quickly picked up on my style, and was ever so patient with me and... Read More my excited entourage! The boutique is so clean and elegant but still relaxing and inviting. The whole group had a blast and was thrilled to not only leave with great memories but also a dress! Thank you Courtney!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kaley E

Wonderful staff, beautiful dresses, chic atmosphere. Highly reccommend.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jessica D

The Boutique is beautiful and the appointment process is very simple to set up. I was disappointed to arrive at my appointment, after filling out an online profile that included budget, to have the consultant inform me that I was not close to being in their client bracket. I had... Read More researched the designer I liked and there were indications that I should have been able to have a few options but unfortunately I was out of luck. I understand every salon has their ranges but if someone is clearly under, it would be nice to know before arriving.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Lauren M

I had a wonderful time at White Dress! The salon is beautiful and chic, and all of the staff I met were friendly and gracious. Alexandra helped me with dresses and she was awesome! Asked a lot of questions and genuinely wanted to know about me and my fiancé.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Anna C

Couldn't be happier with this boutique. The customer service was incredible and they had a great selection. The staff was also very honest when it came to keeping the dress in my budget. I never felt rushed and felt like I was their top priority unlike some other places I went... Read More too. Would highly highly recommend this boutique for any bride!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Annie K

Absolutely beautiful boutique; the whole place sparkles. Everyone is so gracious, kind, and focused on you and your big day. Stunning selection of gowns in a multitude of designers.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Sarah P

I loved everything about White Dress Bridal Boutique! The atmosphere was very sweet and chic, perfect for that ideal bridal experience I dreamed about. The staff was so helpful and kind and led me to find my perfect dress!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Elizabeth S

I had the absolute most amazing experience at The White Dress! Heidi, the sales associate who I worked with, was so sweet and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. She offered so many great suggestions and just seemed to know when I knew it was the actual dress. The... Read More owner of the boutique was extremely personable and so helpful. The service that I received here was by far the best and I am so honored to have worked with Heidi so that I could find the dress of my dreams. If you are looking for the overall experience, I would highly recommend The White Dress. It really brings New York City to Milwaukee!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Kathryn D

I absolutely loved White Dress Bridal and would highly recommend it to any soon-to-be bride. I worked with Heidi and she was wonderful! I cannot say enough positive things about this boutique.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Megan M

I was very lucky to find my dress at my appointment at White Dress! I greatly enjoyed my experience at White Dress, and I would recommend it to almost all brides. The only negative part of the experience was the dress sizes. I would say 99% of their dresses are size 12 and... Read More under, which was frustrating because there were some dresses I really liked on the hanger, but just didn't work when I put it on because they were too small. However, the place is GORGEOUS, has a good price range, and I loved the special champagne toast at the end. Plus, the lady I worked with, (I can't remember her name but SO nice) was very patient as I turned down many dresses. Overall, a wonderful experience and I am so happy to have found my dress.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Jenna S

I am really happy with my experience at White Dress! I was able to find my perfect dress with the help of Alexandra. The boutique has lots to choose from! I had my private area to try on my dress and Alexandra made me feel comfortable doing so. I really couldn't imagine a better... Read More experience! I highly recommend White Dress.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Megan M

Walking in, you feel the botique's romantic, chic, and warm atmosphere right away. Christina is an amazing owner. She really had a feel for what I wanted and helped me find a fabulous dress (and it was in my price range)! I felt like a priceless client to them and like a million... Read More bucks in the dress! I would highly recommend their store.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Ashley N

I went in to this appointment excited and ready to find my dress. The consultant that was assigned to me was friendly but really wasn't too helpful when it came to helping me into the dresses to try on. She basically took them off the hanger and handed them to me to get myself... Read More into- once I got them on she did "clip" the dress on me but didn't use too many so I really didn't get the full effect of how the dress fit. I had gotten approved for financing that was available through a 3rd party that the boutique uses prior to my appointment. I found a dress that was $800 over what I was approved for. They expected me to pay the $800 and use my financing too- so they basically were wanting the whole dress paid for the day I place the order! They were not willing to work with me at all with the deposit. They only offered to give me 10% off if I were to purchase same day. I was made to feel like I was a huge inconvenience to them.

Christina Wegner

My obsession with all things white started as a child with a pair of tiny white shoes. I wore a pair of perfectly polished white shoes each day and I was hooked on all things white- including bridal gowns. My Grandmother told me to never settle and after 25 years in the world of property management, it was time to take on a new challenge that began so long ago. I decided to follow my heart and open White Dress Bridal Boutique. With an incredible service experience and an eye for fashion, I'm excited to offer brides an experience that has all the details perfected and delivered with love.