White Label DJs

Serving all New England

Creating the perfect atmosphere for your wedding!

White Label is the alternative to the embarrassing, bad music playing wedding DJ. We are hip, stylish and easy to work with. We love music and we love to work with couples who want everyone at their wedding to have a great time without having to resort to line dances and YMCA.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Brighton, MA
Serving all New England

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 dennis d

DJ Jeff Ezrin of White Label DJs was the DJ at our wedding reception, and he did an exceptional job. Many of our guests commented how great the music was, and he kept people on the dance floor throughout the night with his awesome DJ skills.

Everything we hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Nikki H

Adam rocked at our wedding! Since the reception, we have had so many people complimenting him to us. Everyone had a great time dancing to great beats thanks to White Label. They made everything leading up to the wedding so easy. It was refreshing to be excited about having a... Read More wedding planning appointment! Adam was really in tune to what we liked, and what our family and friends were into. He didn't use any cheesy one liners or try to take attention away from what was going on naturally. Definitely no sparkly-vest, loud mouth DJs here! Everyone we interacted with was down to earth and friendly, and they seemed genuinely happy to be a part of our wedding. Most importantly... We had so much fun!!! Our candid pictures really captured how much of a great time our guests had on the dance floor and it never would have happened without Adam from White Label spinning! I highly recommend booking with them, you will not be disappointed!

Jeff was absolutely AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Amy D

I cannot recommend Jeff enough. The music was absolutely PERFECT. He definitely exceeded my expectations. We met with Jeff first so that we could go over our music tastes. He was extremely available, knowledgeable, helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. He was... Read More professional, fulfilled all of our requests, helped us set up a band we had playing, and ultimately KEPT EVERYONE DANCING. He did this without resorting to cheap tricks (the chicken dance, etc). and was able to get everyone in on the fun by playing a great selection but one that was geared towards our tastes. We received multiple compliments on the music throughout the event. It was great to hear. Also, we made some pretty strange requests and he was able to find songs and play everything we wanted. I cannot imagine our wedding going as well as it did without him. Thank you so much!

Highly recommend White Label DJs

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Marta d

White Label was great to work with, and definitely affordable. Craig, our DJ, did a great job, and was super accommodating - especially given the split set up of the venue, our traditional culture music and a surprise flash mob that our friends organized (which he coordinated... Read More music for on the fly!). Highly recommend White Label!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Caroline C

My husband and I worked with Adam out of Boston. He was recommended by a friend whose brother had used him a few years ago for his wedding. We cannot be any more happy and pleased that Adam Dj'ed our wedding in July. He is absolutely incredible! There really are no words to... Read More describe how satisfied we were with working with him! From the initial phone call to leading up to the wedding, Adam kept in touch and made us feel confident in our music selection. At the reception, he completely understood the flow of the night and not only matched my husband and my music preferences but also those of our guests. In complete honesty, not one of the guests wanted to leave the dance floor!! Song after song, our guests stayed on the dance floor and never took a break! It was really difficult for my husband and I to leave the dance floor to talk to guests! Adam is the perfect DJ to get the dancing going and continue it all night long! In fact, he even played a few extra songs after the reception was supposed to be over! My brother is getting married next year and my father was so pleased with him that he wanted to hire him for his wedding down in Baltimore! I hope to have another party in a few years just for a reason to hire him again!

best non-wedding wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Lauren P

I love White Label DJs! I booked everything and handled all logistics with Alex - he was so helpful and prompt in getting back to me. He was very flexible and accommodating when different issues at my venue came up. Alex connected me to Craig who was the DJ at my wedding.... Read More He was AMAZING! We went to see him DJ at a local club and talked to him there. We also met with him a month before the wedding to go over details. He is so personable and knowledgable, listened to what we wanted, and offered a ton of great suggestions. After our meeting I had a couple changes and he was more than accommodating. My father chose a surprise song for our first dance and I found out that Craig worked hard to find a recording of the specific song version. The wedding dance party was awesome. I wanted to take a break from the dance floor but couldn't - every song was better than the last. Everyone raved about Craig for weeks after the wedding. He made the wedding a real party. If you are looking for a non-wedding wedding DJ, check out White Label DJs!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Stephanie R

Craig was the best! Timely, friendly, and very easy to work with. I made last minute changes and Craig adjusted flawlessly to my needs. Craig provided music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and everything went very well! Introductions and speeches were all perfect as... Read More well in terms of sound quality. AND everyone was on the dance floor all night! What a great night! Could not have asked for a better company to work with and Craig is highly recommended for the Boston area!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Ariel S

We worked with Adam at White Label for our wedding in June. Adam was super relaxed and easy to work with. He was responsive and really made an effort to understand all the details of our day/venue. We gave him a lot of direction on music (because we had a very specific vision in... Read More mind) but then trusted him to really make everything flow together - he did a great job inserting our preferences with his own professional knowledge. Our guests had a blast dancing and Adam seemed to be enjoying himself too!

Adam kept our dance party going

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jessica B

Adam was the DJ at our wedding at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA, and we were really happy with the job he did -- would definitely recommend him and White Label DJs to anyone looking for a real DJ for their wedding. We really wanted someone who would make our reception a... Read More straight dance party but with some talent to mix things up maybe more than the average wedding DJ. We spoke with Adam a couple times on the phone before the wedding, and on the wedding day, he hit all the marks on our list we gave him. The music he played during dinner created the nice pleasant atmosphere we wanted then, and afterwards, the dance party started and never stopped. We actually planned to have a slow song or 2 (other than the first & parent dances) during the reception, but he never ended up playing them because people were so into the dancing (fine by us). He did a great job mixing the songs just enough to make it interesting but not so much that people didn't recognize them, which is what I was hoping for. All in all, definitely pleased!

Non-stop revelry!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Linda G

From our first meeting with Nick, we knew we were in good hands. He was attentive, professional, and seemed to instantly understand the kind of vibe we were going for despite the wide range of artists we threw at him (from Bill Withers to LCD Soundsystem). Nick played a mix of... Read More our choices and spot-on picks of his own that kept the dance floor packed for two hours straight. We danced like fools the entire evening (and when I say "we" I mean every single person present at the wedding, from octogenarians to my one-year-old niece), and I will never forget the happy exhilaration we felt heading home that night, knowing without a doubt that a good time was had by all. Nick was a huge part of that, and we're thrilled to have this opportunity to thank him again for making the party everything we'd hoped for and more.

DJ- Craig Harriman

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Jamie B

Craig was phenomenal!!!! He made our wedding come to life. We met with Craig once before the wedding to go over style/taste/preference, and then submitted the questionnaire that White Labels provides. He totally got it---literally every song was perfect, and totally "us".... Read More All of our guests came up to us at the end of the night and told us it was the best music they had ever heard at a wedding. We cannot thank him enough for the energy he brought to our day!

We Danced All Night

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Sarah H

We went with White Label DJs out of Boston and used Craig Harriman. He did a fantastic job. My husband and I wanted a fun/party atmosphere and wanted our guests to dance all night. Our main request was to not have any slow songs played after the parent dances and to mash up... Read More songs how he would if he were DJ'ing at a bar. Craig was able to do that beyond our expectations. Our guests commented for weeks about how awesome our DJ was. He was able to read the crowd and play music that kept EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire night. My sister missed the cake, dessert table and photo booth because she never wanted to leave the dance floor. Craig and everyone else at White Label DJs were easy to deal with and did an amazing job with our wedding.

Loved our Music!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Allison S

We worked with Jeff who was very easy to communicate with. We had a shared document with all of the songs that we wanted and the time frame. He kept all our guests on the dancefloor until the last song!

Nate = fantastic

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Heather S

We had Nate as our DJ and he was amazing. First of all, he is a really, really nice guy. From the first time I spoke with him, I was immediately at ease. He is extremely responsive via e-mail and phone, which is greatly appreciated. At the actual wedding, he did a great job of... Read More incorporating our "must plays" and suggestions while throwing in other stuff that meshed well. We had many guests complimenting not only on the music choices, but the way in which the music flowed from one song into the next. I HIGHLY recommend Nate.

He totally gets it!!!! And ROCKS it!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Amanda C

Nate was FABULOUS! He was the second vendor we hired and we made the decision after hearing rave reviews from friends and our other vendors and talking with him on the phone. He's so easy to talk to and such a professional... and he's awesome at what he does! He really enjoys... Read More doing it too and it shows! We met with him before our wedding and felt so good about our choice... he gave us a questionnaire that asked us about everything. My husband and I like music but we didn't want to choose everything so we were a little overwhelmed by the questions. We told Nate what we liked but said that we really wanted him to use his expertise and play what he thought would work and go with whatever was "working" at our wedding - and he did just that! No cheesy songs and he handled requests exactly as we'd discussed with him :) He was a complete joy to have at our wedding and it felt like he was part of the party for sure!! We would recommend him to everyone!! Thanks Nate!!!

Nate got everyone dancing!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Tricia D

Nate DJ-ed our wedding and did a terrific job! We met with him a few weeks beforehand to talk about our music tastes and what we were going for. His songs were right in line with what we love. Several people told us he was the best DJ they've seen at a wedding. We didn't want... Read More anything cheesy played - YMCA, Chicken Dance, etc. A few people requested this kind of music and Nate politely said he'd try to work the songs in but (thankfully) knew what kind of stuff we didn't want played. He was great to work with. Highly recommend!

Fantastic and Professional

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Nipa G

My wife and I hired Nate at White Label DJs for our wedding reception, and we couldn't be happier. He and his assistant were professional in every regard. Nate took the time to understand our musical preferences, and chose the music splendidly. His attention to details are... Read More what set him apart from other DJs--specifically, he made sure to pronounce the wedding party names correctly when introducing us. Furthermore, several songs into the dinner service he asked us if we were satisfied with the music volume. These are just two examples of his professionalism, but they demonstrate his attention to the finer points that are often overlooked by other DJs. After dinner, Nate did an excellent job choosing songs that got our guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor. In the month since our wedding, many of our guests have noted how great he was, and we agree completely. My wife and I give Nate and White Label DJs our highest recommendation. Great job!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Alisa D

We were looking for a DJ that wasn't what you typically see at a wedding, we didn't want the retired man in a bad tux playing "okay" music. As soon as I began corresponding with Nate I knew he was exactly what we were looking for! He was professional, attentive and understood... Read More our desire to have a wedding where dancing was the only thing our guests were doing after they had dinner!! It is obvious Nate loves what he does, truly knows music, and wants you to be a satisfied customer. He did an AMAZING job at our wedding, we received so many compliments on Nate including "best wedding DJ ever!!" I would recommend hiring him for your wedding, or any party for that matter! You will be completely happy with your choice!!! Thank you Nate for making our wedding SO MUCH FUN!! Alisa and Jeff

The Best Choice for a DJ in Boston. Hands Down.

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Kate B

Honestly, Nate O is amazing! From the first time I talked on the phone with him, to his Happy New Year card, to his Thank You card a few days after our wedding (Hey! I didn't even get to Thank You's yet!) it is obvious that Nate is a DJ that truly cares about his clients, and... Read More is just as passionate about his work. He is a professional to a T in everything he does. Nate was communicative throughout the wedding planning process, and even gave us some advice about our first dance - something I had been quite nervous about prior to talking with him, and then was fully at ease after his friendly advice and humor. :) As the Bride, I was on the dance floor most of the night, as well as bouncing in my chair during cocktail hour as I heard some fabulous grooves, both requested by myself and my husband as well as chosen by Nate. My only concern is HOW SOON CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER PARTY SO WE CAN HIRE NATE?!?!

DJ Danny Kutty is on point!!! Gets it done how yo

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Anny R

DJ Kutty had my family/in-laws/friends/wives friends/their dates/even the bartenders bumping at the reception. He was on point with the song ques for walking down the isle, mother and son dance/brother and sister dance, and had the crowd going when he spun. We had an Asian... Read More wedding so keep in mind different age groups = different taste in music.. but Danny had it covered. He spun the best of traditional Cambodian/Laotion music THEN for the younger crowd he had in store an incredibly amazing selection of the latest most recent upbeat mixes I've ever heard. His characteristics hyped the crowd and left everyone with great energy at the end of the night. Danny will work with you in any way to make your special day/night perfect. Want it done right DJ Satori's the guy!!! :D

Hire DJ Nate for your wedding - you won't regret i

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Alyssa J

DJ Nate was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ! From the very first time we spoke, I could tell he “got it” – we had a group of big partiers (and an open bar) and we wanted to make sure everyone had a great time. Mission accomplished! He didn’t have one single misstep as far... Read More as the playlist and the dance floor was completely packed all night. On top of that, he was professional, responsive to email and just a great guy who seemed intent on making sure everyone had fun. He even coordinated with my father prior to the wedding to play a piece of a song during his toast that I had once performed a dance to as a child (sounds like a strange story but it was a touching/funny moment that Nate orchestrated perfectly). The handwritten thank you note he sent after the wedding was an unexpected personal touch as well. As a bride, you don't really think about it (or at least I didn't), but on that 'big day', you want to surround yourself with vendors who are not only good at their job, but also decent people that you don't mind sharing this once in a lifetime experience with. DJ Nate definitely fits that description, and then some. I would, and plan to, recommend Nate and White Label DJs to anyone for their next party or event!

Friends keep talking about "the great DJ we hired"

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Jessica C

First of all, I never write reviews online. But I feel compelled to submit my very high recommendation for DJ Nate because he is just that good at what he does. I read lots of DJ reviews while I was wedding planning and couldn't get over how Nate always received 5 stars. And now... Read More I know why! From the get-go I could tell he would be super down-to-earth, fun, and easy to work with. I planned from a distance and never even got to meet Nate before the wedding, but all my expectations were exceeded. Nate was thorough and personal in figuring out what my husband and I were looking for in terms of music and style. He was prompt and professional. He knows his music and knows how to read a crowd extremely well. As my new father-in-law put it, "As soon as the dancing started the floor was packed. And it stayed that way all night!" Through the whole event, friends and family were commenting to me on what a ridiculously fun dance party it was. Family members that I was sure had two left feet were out on the floor all night. At one point I looked over at the floor and said to my husband, "is that MY family out there doing a conga line?!" The dance vibe Nate sets is infectious. I just can't say enough great things and I honestly don't know why you'd consider hiring anyone else!

Love to dance

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Julia G

My husband and I live in San Francisco, but had our wedding in Massachusetts near family, so we planned our wedding almost entirely through email and phone calls. When I found Nate's website through TheKnot.com I knew immediately that his style was what I was looking for. I... Read More submitted my contact information through his website and got a call back that day and within only a couple of hours. Nate is extremely easy to work with and very personable, which I think is essential for any type of wedding or party. He knows his music and he knows how to tailor an event to a person's musical tastes. Everyone was working up a sweat on the dance floor, which is exactly what I wanted at my wedding! Besides doing a great job at our wedding, he's definitely a DJ I'd like to hear at a club or party in the future.

Great job!

Reviewed on 10/09/2010 Mariya V

We met with a couple of different DJs and knew that Nate was the choice for us. We didn't want any cheesy music, games or dj talking at the wedding. We just wanted our friends and family to have fun and dance all night. And that's exactly what Nate was able to do. We filled out... Read More the wedding questionnaire that he sent over, provided some specific songs that we wanted played which may be harder to find and chatted just once before the wedding, and he got everything exactly right. I know everyone, including us, had an awesome time. He was a little pricey, but music was high on our list of priorities, and he worked with our budget a little too so it worked out well. I would definitely recommend him to all our friends.

Beyond all expectations!

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Kaitlin B

DJ Nato was amazing! Our guests are still talking about how awesome he was. We asked him to incorporate Dominican music into the party, and he did it all seamlessly. He was responsive, patient, and just "got it". We've been to countless weddings with cheesy dj's who don't seem... Read More to understand their clients. DJ Nato not only took the time to understand what we wanted, but he had the unique ability to take it to the next level. I'd recommend him any day to anyone!