Creating the perfect atmosphere for your wedding!

White Label is the alternative to the embarrassing, bad music playing wedding DJ. We are hip, stylish and easy to work with. We love music and we love to work with couples who want everyone at their wedding to have a great time without having to resort to line dances and YMCA.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Brighton, MA Serving all New England (617) 564-1404

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 dennis d

DJ Jeff Ezrin of White Label DJs was the DJ at our wedding reception, and he did an exceptional job. Many of our guests commented how great the music was, and he kept people on the dance floor throughout the night with his awesome DJ skills.

Everything we hoped for and more!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Nikki H

Adam rocked at our wedding! Since the reception, we have had so many people complimenting him to us. Everyone had a great time dancing to great beats thanks to White Label. They made everything leading up to the wedding so easy. It was refreshing to be excited about having a... Read More wedding planning appointment! Adam was really in tune to what we liked, and what our family and friends were into. He didn't use any cheesy one liners or try to take attention away from what was going on naturally. Definitely no sparkly-vest, loud mouth DJs here! Everyone we interacted with was down to earth and friendly, and they seemed genuinely happy to be a part of our wedding. Most importantly... We had so much fun!!! Our candid pictures really captured how much of a great time our guests had on the dance floor and it never would have happened without Adam from White Label spinning! I highly recommend booking with them, you will not be disappointed!

Jeff was absolutely AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Amy D

I cannot recommend Jeff enough. The music was absolutely PERFECT. He definitely exceeded my expectations. We met with Jeff first so that we could go over our music tastes. He was extremely available, knowledgeable, helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. He was... Read More professional, fulfilled all of our requests, helped us set up a band we had playing, and ultimately KEPT EVERYONE DANCING. He did this without resorting to cheap tricks (the chicken dance, etc). and was able to get everyone in on the fun by playing a great selection but one that was geared towards our tastes. We received multiple compliments on the music throughout the event. It was great to hear. Also, we made some pretty strange requests and he was able to find songs and play everything we wanted. I cannot imagine our wedding going as well as it did without him. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Emily K

We had Adam Jaena as our DJ and he did an AMAZING job. We had a very small group, about 45 people, and not a ton of dancers in the group. We gave him some guidelines for type of music we liked but asked him to read the crowd and cater to them more than anything. I thought we... Read More were pretty difficult, we like a lot of indie music that most people don't like and my list of "do not play" was about a mile long. We also put quite a few must play songs on there. By about halfway through he was doing such an amazing job I went over and told him not to bother with our must play songs and to just keep doing his thing. I don't know how he did it but he struck the absolute perfect balance of great danceable oldies with newer stuff. The dance floor was packed all night! Even some of our relatives who absolutely do not party were dancing. Literally only one person in the whole wedding didn't dance. Adam was just brilliant. Having a great DJ is so important and you won't regret hiring these guys. It's not just about having good music, it's about having the exact right music at the right time. And every single song played was the right one.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Robin V

Working with Zack was a pleasure right from the start. He was extremely professional and helpful with all of our questions. He also took the time to meet us in person (something that not all of the DJs we spoke with were willing to do) and he was always accessible and very... Read More prompt replying to our emails. When it came time to dealing with logistics on our wedding day, Zack worked hand in hand with our venue’s manager and even our photographer to make sure that things were just right for us. He arrived early and made sure that he was set up and ready to play ahead of his start time. Zack also did a fantastic job of accommodating our diverse guests with a great selection of music. Throughout the evening, he maintained a great party atmosphere as he moved from classic Rock and Roll jams for our parents and their friends to more current Pop and Hip Hop repertoire that we had requested. His selections were always tasteful and mixed as only a professional DJ can. We only have good things to say about our experience and we highly recommend Zack to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Rob D

As a former DJ myself, I had very high expectations when it came to hiring someone for our wedding and I am happy to say that Zack met and exceeded all the criteria I was looking for in a professional wedding DJ. We wanted to hear a wide variety of musical styles throughout... Read More the night (Pop, 90’s Hip Hop, and Dancehall specifically) and Zack played a great balance of that repertoire as things moved from the cocktail hour and dinner to non-stop dancing. Zack was also extremely professional when it came to communicating with us and listening to our needs. Even when our venue had to change locations at the last minute, he was with us every step of the way. He made sure to speak with the new venue manager and visit the location ahead of time to make sure that he would be ready for the change in set up and technical requirements. All we have heard since the wedding was how great the music was. It was truly a memorable night and we couldn't be happier with the job that Zack did. Thanks for making our wedding night memorable!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Stephen C

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding than Zack. As a musician and music lover, I went into the process of finding a DJ with high expectations. My fiancee and I had a pretty extensive request list (as well as a "do-not-play" list), which we sent Zack several... Read More weeks in advance. His ability to incorporate the numerous requests into a seamless and skillfully executed set was really impressive. It was my first time working with a DJ, but Zack made communication easy. Aside from using the request list, we met ahead of time to discuss how much of different genres we wanted (we requested a lot of hip hop), and the vibe we were going for at different times in the evening. I didn't provide a ton of detail, but Zack was able to take this conversation and create what felt like a very personalized set. On the evening itself, he did an excellent job reading and adapting to the mood of the party. A skilled musician, he clearly had a tasteful sense of what was called for. We got plenty of positive feedback from guests about the music. On top of all this, he was very friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend Zack for his artistry, attention to detail, professionalism, and friendliness.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Laura U

We had Casey DJ our wedding, and she did SUCH an amazing job! All of her selections were perfect - i'm not that much of a dancer, but I was dancing all night! From start to finish, she was a dream to work with. Thank you, Casey!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mara P

I have so many great things to say about Nick DiGiulio from White Label!! He was extremely responsive, met with us in person to go over our music choices, and played a perfect balance of everything. He also worked in last minute requests 2 days before the wedding, in addition to... Read More us changing our first dance song about 3 times. He kept in touch throughout the night to keep everything running smoothly but without being pushy, and coordinated extremely well with our caterer. Everyone loved the music! I had a strict NO MOTOWN policy that he completely adhered to, which I know is a rare request for weddings, and was still able to keep all generations on their feet on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Nick and White Label to anyone looking for a great DJ who really knows what they're doing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kyle R

We hired Craig from White Label because we heard his mixes and knew he would make our wedding the dance party celebration we wanted! The year leading up we only needed a couple of phone calls to go over our style and then talk through logistics and details, being a planner it... Read More was nice to know that he had everything in order. When he showed up at our event he got everything ready and didn't bother anyone just got right to work and was super professional! We had some funny requests with guest entrances and announcements but everything we wanted he made sure he did it right. When it got to the dance portion of our wedding no one got off the dance floor for hours! I can't tell you how many people came up to me and said "this is the best DJ ever!" We knew we made the right choice when we saw all of our sweaty guests on the dance floor because it meant we were all having fun!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Giovanna B

We found White Label DJ's on the Knot, and Alex who runs the office was extremely communicative and easy to work with from our first email. He selected the perfect DJ for us, Adam Jaena, who was not only extremely talented, but also incredibly easy to work with. He scheduled a... Read More number of calls with us, and was very responsive via email as well. He wanted to get to know us and understand our musical style to the best of his ability. We highly recommend White Label, and particularly, Adam!! Thank you for making it the most incredible day of our life! Giovanna and Steve

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Joanne U

Casey, there are no words to thank you for what you did for Laura and Alex. Not only did you ROCK the music but you went so far beyond what you were there to do. When you came to the door of the suite and told me no one was sitting and had no direction to do so I was so... Read More grateful! Without you it would or could have been chaos. Many many thanks! This was a once in a lifetime event for me...Laura is my only child. I hope you know how much you contributed to the happiest day of my life. Laura and Alex felt such a connection with you from the start....you and they were a perfect match. To the powers that be at White Label.....this young woman is a gem! To any potential clients...Casey Williams is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Samantha D

Craig Harriman was AMAZING! Our guests absolutely loved every second of the dance floor / and all of the music played during our wedding. He was so easy/fun to work with and we couldn't be more pleased with his work! Thank you again White Label Djs!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Nicholas H

DJ Mikey Palms did a terrific job DJ'ing our wedding. The dance music was awesome, and he kept the energy up throughout our entire reception. He was available by phone and email to talk with us about the kinds of music we wanted at various phases of our wedding, and worked with... Read More us closely to make sure that all of our (very eclectic) tastes in bands were reflected in the playlist. We would definitely recommend him for future couples.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Casey from White Label DJs recently DJ'ed our wedding reception here in the Boston area and it was excellent! Casey was extremely professional, warm, and truly wanted to set the right vibes for our reception. She was extremely helpful in helping us organize our music choices,... Read More explaining her process and designing a flow for the evening. We couldn't recommend her enough and we are thrilled she was a part of our big day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Lauren K

We worked with DJ Nick in Philadelphia. Nick was AMAZING! We met with him about a month before our wedding to discuss our taste in music (which is super varied) and he had some great ideas. My husband's main request was that he get everyone dancing (a tall order). Nick arrived... Read More on time (so says my day-off coordinator since I was busy getting married!). He set up for cocktail hour (indoors) and the reception (outdoors under a tent). The sound was great in both locations. Nick created awesome mixes that honestly got EVERYONE dancing without having to resort to line dances or making a million announcements. Our guests loved him so much that multiple people asked for his card and at the end of the night people chanted "One more song!", to which he kindly obliged. We had such great vendors, but Nick was honestly a favorite - all of our guests continue to talk about him. If you are looking for a DJ in the Philly area, Nick is a sure thing.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Jena S

DJ Nick! Approachable, down to earth, professional, and accommodating. Given the infinitude of songs it's easy even for a pro to wander from your preferences. Not Nick. Not only did he hit our highlights, he blended all our styles, eras, and "must hears" smoothly and seemlessly.... Read More He played requests and still kept the vibe appropriate. Our guests were up and dancing. The old folks complimented Nick's suites of their gen's hits. His MC duties were just as good. Great commanding voice (not shock jock cartoony), asked us how he should dress (formal, semi-casual, etc.), he checked in with us throughout the evening, discreetly cued us for our entrances, etc. Got the names right. His technical knowledge and levels were moment-to-moment perfect. Couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Courtney A

Booking a DJ was the most overwhelming decision for me during wedding planning, because unlike flowers and venues, you can't go in and "see" the product/service to ensure it is what you envisioned. All I really knew when beginning my search for the perfect DJ was that I did not... Read More want line dancing of any kind at my wedding, which somehow led me to White Label DJs. White Label DJs takes a modern and cool approach to weddings, and their pricing was very competitive. DJ Adam Jaena was assigned to our wedding, likely due to location, and I was able to hear some of his mixes here: http://www.whitelabelweddingdjs.com/adam-jaena/ After booking with White Label DJs we finally met with Adam a few weeks before the wedding to discuss the timeline of the evening, the music we envisioned, and our likes and dislikes. Aside from our first dance and the Horah, we told Adam we just wanted a fun, party environment that everyone could get down to. Simply put, Adam killed it. Everything from The Jackson Five to today's hits were played and blended seamlessly so the dance floor never cleared "between" songs. Adam was so easy to work with, very kind and responsive, and such a gentleman. Thank you White Label DJs and DJ Adam "0" Jaena!

Highly recommend White Label DJs

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Marta d

White Label was great to work with, and definitely affordable. Craig, our DJ, did a great job, and was super accommodating - especially given the split set up of the venue, our traditional culture music and a surprise flash mob that our friends organized (which he coordinated... Read More music for on the fly!). Highly recommend White Label!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Caroline C

My husband and I worked with Adam out of Boston. He was recommended by a friend whose brother had used him a few years ago for his wedding. We cannot be any more happy and pleased that Adam Dj'ed our wedding in July. He is absolutely incredible! There really are no words to... Read More describe how satisfied we were with working with him! From the initial phone call to leading up to the wedding, Adam kept in touch and made us feel confident in our music selection. At the reception, he completely understood the flow of the night and not only matched my husband and my music preferences but also those of our guests. In complete honesty, not one of the guests wanted to leave the dance floor!! Song after song, our guests stayed on the dance floor and never took a break! It was really difficult for my husband and I to leave the dance floor to talk to guests! Adam is the perfect DJ to get the dancing going and continue it all night long! In fact, he even played a few extra songs after the reception was supposed to be over! My brother is getting married next year and my father was so pleased with him that he wanted to hire him for his wedding down in Baltimore! I hope to have another party in a few years just for a reason to hire him again!

best non-wedding wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Lauren P

I love White Label DJs! I booked everything and handled all logistics with Alex - he was so helpful and prompt in getting back to me. He was very flexible and accommodating when different issues at my venue came up. Alex connected me to Craig who was the DJ at my wedding.... Read More He was AMAZING! We went to see him DJ at a local club and talked to him there. We also met with him a month before the wedding to go over details. He is so personable and knowledgable, listened to what we wanted, and offered a ton of great suggestions. After our meeting I had a couple changes and he was more than accommodating. My father chose a surprise song for our first dance and I found out that Craig worked hard to find a recording of the specific song version. The wedding dance party was awesome. I wanted to take a break from the dance floor but couldn't - every song was better than the last. Everyone raved about Craig for weeks after the wedding. He made the wedding a real party. If you are looking for a non-wedding wedding DJ, check out White Label DJs!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Stephanie R

Craig was the best! Timely, friendly, and very easy to work with. I made last minute changes and Craig adjusted flawlessly to my needs. Craig provided music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and everything went very well! Introductions and speeches were all perfect as... Read More well in terms of sound quality. AND everyone was on the dance floor all night! What a great night! Could not have asked for a better company to work with and Craig is highly recommended for the Boston area!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Blair P

Hiring White Label DJs was a no brainer. We knew we wanted to hire a talented DJ who can mix, leaving all of the extras home, and that's exactly what we got. Not only was Alex, the company owner, extremely professional, organized and easy to work with, we could not have asked... Read More for a better wedding DJ. Nick DiGiulio was absolutely AMAZING! Throughout the entire planning process he worked with us to determine our vision, our tastes, the type of crowd we'd have, our playlist and schedule for the evening. He was thorough! And he followed through perfectly. Nick was nice enough to meet with us twice before the wedding and is clearly passionate and knowledgeable about music. Listen to his mixes online and you'll see he's not just a regular wedding DJ. His mixes are incredible. Nick really helped to make the night perfect. The crowd was on the floor the entire night...literally. Many guests, including our wedding coordinator, said they never saw a wedding dance floor like it. We wanted a fun dance party and Nick delivered. Quite a few guests even commented he was the best wedding DJ they've heard. We 100% agree. Music was a top priority at our wedding and we are so lucky to have found Nick. Not only is he talented, but an awesome guy and a pleasure to work with. Thanks for everything, Nick!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Ariel S

We worked with Adam at White Label for our wedding in June. Adam was super relaxed and easy to work with. He was responsive and really made an effort to understand all the details of our day/venue. We gave him a lot of direction on music (because we had a very specific vision in... Read More mind) but then trusted him to really make everything flow together - he did a great job inserting our preferences with his own professional knowledge. Our guests had a blast dancing and Adam seemed to be enjoying himself too!

Adam kept our dance party going

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jessica B

Adam was the DJ at our wedding at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA, and we were really happy with the job he did -- would definitely recommend him and White Label DJs to anyone looking for a real DJ for their wedding. We really wanted someone who would make our reception a... Read More straight dance party but with some talent to mix things up maybe more than the average wedding DJ. We spoke with Adam a couple times on the phone before the wedding, and on the wedding day, he hit all the marks on our list we gave him. The music he played during dinner created the nice pleasant atmosphere we wanted then, and afterwards, the dance party started and never stopped. We actually planned to have a slow song or 2 (other than the first & parent dances) during the reception, but he never ended up playing them because people were so into the dancing (fine by us). He did a great job mixing the songs just enough to make it interesting but not so much that people didn't recognize them, which is what I was hoping for. All in all, definitely pleased!