White Lace & Promises

(61)

Knoxville, TN

White Lace & Promises

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

7905 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN

The Best dress shopping experience possible

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 jessica d

I tried on dresses at 3 stores and the service here far surpassed any other store. With an appointment a staff member actually works with you the entire time until you are done trying on. At wedding wonderland, the store was dirty and even though I had an appointment the assistant did not help me pick out, try on, and after I hunted her down in my appt she didnt even have clips to hold the dress!!! White lace catered to me. They saved my favorite dress in the computer system then called to tell me the dress was being discontinued and they would sell me the sample I tried on for half the price! It didnt even need a cleaning or extra alterations. At some point before I purchased my dress I looked at Davids Bridal and their dresses absolutely fail in comparison! Not to be rude but they look very cheap and costumy even the 1000$ vera wang. Seriously go to White Lace a Promises get a quality dress for a great price, remember the dress is in every picture on your wall for ever. The food is not. Consider that when making a budget.

Perfect Dress Shop

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Meredith C

Perfect little wedding boutique in Knoxville, TN! The staff are very attentive and super helpful! I found my perfect wedding dress here!

Terrible customer service

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Maci H

If you are not a sample size bride DO NOT shop at white lace and promises. I was appalled by how rude the sales associates were. I was treated like I wouldn't be able to fit in, or afford, their gowns so I was not worth any of their time. I had five sales people pass me by while making eye contact, completely ignoring the fact that i was asking for help. I finally walked up to the counter, and they still refused to look at me. I had to talk over them and ask if I should pull dresses for myself or if they would help me. They took me into an empty dressing room, with literally no other brides, and actually put me in the dressing room that was directly behind a couch. I couldn't come out in my dress, because with me plus the dress, I could not maneuver around the blocked doorway to get to the mirrors. It was a terrible experience and I would not recommend them to anyone unless you are a size 4 with your money showing on the outside of your purse!!

Love them!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Teresa S

White Lace & Promises is one of the best shops that a bride could ask for! They have beautiful bridal and bridesmaids dresses and they have tons to choose from!

Wonderful Dress Shop!

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Emily D

I bought my dress here and was so happy with it! I had a great experience when I went in to to try on dresses-they truly listened to what I said and found the perfect dress for me :) The alterations I had done there as well were perfect!

Gorgeous Gowns!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Robbie L

I have to say that White Lace & Promises is the best of the best here in Knoxville. They have a great selection of gowns and their consultants are great to work with. They hands down have the best alterations in town!! I feel in love with my wedding dress and they did an amazing job!! Thanks!!!

My dream dress

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Kristen R

The ladies at white lace are beyond helpful. They helped me find my dream dress, were honest, and were so excited about helping me find my dress. They were wonderful at helping us find our bridesmaid dresses as well.

great service

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Anna B

Loved my experiences great, caring, friendly staff. Gorgeous dresses!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Rachael B

The ladies here do all they can to help you! I found the dress of my dreams for a reasonable price! Be sure to order with enough time for shipment...mine took all of 8 months. They also do in house alterations!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Anna M

Very helpful people, lots of choices , very nice alteration staff

Perfect

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Lakean W

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better place to buy my wedding dress. The people there were perfect and the lady who did all of my alterations did a wonderful job.

Loved dresses

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Saba A

A little more expensive than other places, but totally worth it. They have such a great selection- I got 3 similar styles of bridesmaids dresses in the same color and the girls looked great!

GO THERE!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Lourienne F

I absolutely loved my experience there! It was the first and only place I went to look for my dress. They make you feel so special and their selection of dresses is INCREDIBLE! I found the perfect dress!

Beautiful Dresses and Great Service

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Jessica W

Devon at White Lace and Promises helped me select the perfect wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses. Beautiful selections in multiple price ranges.

Beautiful Dresses with a HUGE selection!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Katherine B

I was extremely stressed about finding a dress and Lindy at WL&P made finding the perfect dress(es) a breezy! Not only did I find a dress, but she had a great eye for accessories that matched the dresses perfectly! Great selection, at a fair price -- the only place I went to look for wedding dresses at.

Warm and Inviting

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Megan L

From the get-go, I knew finding a dress would be challenging within my $350 budget. I stopped by White Lace & Promises one day, not thinking that would be the day I found my dress! The staff was so friendly and encouraging in the process. I ended up trying on a few bridesmaid dresses that could be ordered in white and actually found my dress that day (tried on in navy blue)!! Everyone I worked with, from sales, appointment setting and alterations, was excited and uplifting at every occasion. The shop was always clean, beautifully decorated and also played Christian radio which was so encouraging to my heart during such a stressful time.

BEST BRIDAL STORE IN KNOXVILLE!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 melissa w

Loved Amanda and all the girls and loved my dress! Do research on alterations staff though.

My Perfect Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Ashley O

I was able to find the dress I was invisioning in my mind and it was a remarkable price. The ladies at WLP are fantqastic! they are all very sweet and helpful.

They were great!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Jamie B

The girls at White Lace and Promises in Knoxville, TN were fantastic!!!! They gave great service and fixed any issues I had with my dress. I recommend this dress shop for your wedding and bridesmaid dresses. Just wonderful :)

GREAT!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Natalie B

I loved the girls at WL&P and I absolutely LOVED my dress. The seamstress was awesome and made my dress look GREAT on me! A+!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Alex G

I loved my dress and everything about it. I got it in a trunk show so it was discounted. They were able to alter it perfectly. I ordered a 2 but really am a size 00 so it was a lot for them to do and they did it perfect!

Wedding & Bridesmaids Dresses

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Shea K

We had an overall pleasant experience working with White Lace & Promises. During the ordering of bridesmaids dresses we had some hiccups that required a few phone calls to the store to work out, but once the dresses were delivered, we had no problems during alterations and pick up! I loved the small boutique atmosphere at White Lace, and I also appreciate they don't sell your information as some dress shops do.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Courtney E

I purchased my dress at White Lace and Promises during my previous engagement. The staff was so understanding when my mom went to pick up my dress for me. When I went back after my now husband proposed, they remembered me and acted like the first engagement never happened. They were excited to hear about all my wedding details and were so nice and welcoming. I went in to figure out if I needed to add a bustle for my dress. The seamstress said that due to the height of my heels, I could just use the "factory installed" bustle. She advised me on how to reinforce the button and loophole and saved me about $100!! They also pressed and steamed my dress before my wedding and the cost was actually the lowest around, including local dry cleaners. I loved my experience I had with White Lace and Promises!!

The PERFECT dress!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Rachel M

I had an absolutely wonderful experience using White Lace and Promises as my wedding dress vendor. The girls at White Lace and Promises did a fabulous job taking care of me throughout the entire process of finding, buying, and altering my dress. They were patient and knowledgeable about dress styles and fabric. I found the dress of my dreams at White Lace and Promises and I looked exactly that I hoped I would on my wedding. I could not be happier with my dress and my vendor which is why I recommend the use of White Lace and Promises to all brides in Knoxville and the surrounding areas.

White Lace and Promises

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Megan G

The girl that helped us initially finding the dress was awesome! They have a wide variety of styles in bridal dresses and bridesmaids. But things started going down hill after I purchased the dress. I had three bridemaids with me that day and after being measured they told them the needed size 4's for all of them. That seemed weird to me since one of them was a little bigger than the others. Then after more of my bridesmaids got measured one the biggest girls in the wedding said she was a size 2 and that she tried on the actual dress just in a different color, so I was freaking out over hers being too small, the others being too big etc... In the end I think they over measured so the girls had to get them altered and would hopefully get them altered there.

Send Email