Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

8025 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Emma S

The staff was amazing, very helpful to me and my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kat S

I am not from Knoxville, but live here now and wanted to find a place I felt comfortable to get my wedding dress from. Well, I found all of that and more in WL&P. Chasta made me feel so special and did a great job with finding styles both my mom and I liked. She eventually led... Read More to helping me build a completely custom dress, something I never would have considered had I not gone there. My mom and I were both in tears after putting together my dress, and I think Chasta was, too! They all truly care and will not let you get something that you are not in love with. Everyone there is very knowledgeable and really helped walk me through the alteration process, as it is a little different with a custom dress made from separates. I have already recommended WL&P to friends who recently got engaged in Knoxville, and happily will continue to do so. Thank you Chasta and team for making this process as painless and enjoyable as it should be!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Rebekah S

They were absolutely wonderful with helping pick out the perfect dress. I loved getting to work with each of the ladies as I tried on all the dresses and went through the alterations. As a bride that didn't know what I wanted they helped a huge amount to make my big day special.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Camden M

The customer service here was wonderful! Tori was so helpful, sweet, and really wanted me to get the dress I felt and looked my best in, rather than trying to sell me the most expensive dress. She also helped us pair the right sash and veil. After my experience at White Lace and... Read More Promises, I am convinced it is the best wedding dress shop in Knoxville.

The Best dress shopping experience possible

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 jessica d

I tried on dresses at 3 stores and the service here far surpassed any other store. With an appointment a staff member actually works with you the entire time until you are done trying on. At wedding wonderland, the store was dirty and even though I had an appointment the... Read More assistant did not help me pick out, try on, and after I hunted her down in my appt she didnt even have clips to hold the dress!!! White lace catered to me. They saved my favorite dress in the computer system then called to tell me the dress was being discontinued and they would sell me the sample I tried on for half the price! It didnt even need a cleaning or extra alterations. At some point before I purchased my dress I looked at Davids Bridal and their dresses absolutely fail in comparison! Not to be rude but they look very cheap and costumy even the 1000$ vera wang. Seriously go to White Lace a Promises get a quality dress for a great price, remember the dress is in every picture on your wall for ever. The food is not. Consider that when making a budget.

Perfect Dress Shop

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Meredith C

Perfect little wedding boutique in Knoxville, TN! The staff are very attentive and super helpful! I found my perfect wedding dress here!

Terrible customer service

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Maci H

If you are not a sample size bride DO NOT shop at white lace and promises. I was appalled by how rude the sales associates were. I was treated like I wouldn't be able to fit in, or afford, their gowns so I was not worth any of their time. I had five sales people pass me by while... Read More making eye contact, completely ignoring the fact that i was asking for help. I finally walked up to the counter, and they still refused to look at me. I had to talk over them and ask if I should pull dresses for myself or if they would help me. They took me into an empty dressing room, with literally no other brides, and actually put me in the dressing room that was directly behind a couch. I couldn't come out in my dress, because with me plus the dress, I could not maneuver around the blocked doorway to get to the mirrors. It was a terrible experience and I would not recommend them to anyone unless you are a size 4 with your money showing on the outside of your purse!!

Love them!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Teresa S

White Lace & Promises is one of the best shops that a bride could ask for! They have beautiful bridal and bridesmaids dresses and they have tons to choose from!

Wonderful Dress Shop!

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Emily D

I bought my dress here and was so happy with it! I had a great experience when I went in to to try on dresses-they truly listened to what I said and found the perfect dress for me :) The alterations I had done there as well were perfect!

Gorgeous Gowns!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Robbie L

I have to say that White Lace & Promises is the best of the best here in Knoxville. They have a great selection of gowns and their consultants are great to work with. They hands down have the best alterations in town!! I feel in love with my wedding dress and they did an... Read More amazing job!! Thanks!!!

My dream dress

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Kristen R

The ladies at white lace are beyond helpful. They helped me find my dream dress, were honest, and were so excited about helping me find my dress. They were wonderful at helping us find our bridesmaid dresses as well.

great service

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Anna B

Loved my experiences great, caring, friendly staff. Gorgeous dresses!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Rachael B

The ladies here do all they can to help you! I found the dress of my dreams for a reasonable price! Be sure to order with enough time for shipment...mine took all of 8 months. They also do in house alterations!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Anna M

Very helpful people, lots of choices , very nice alteration staff

Perfect

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Lakean W

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better place to buy my wedding dress. The people there were perfect and the lady who did all of my alterations did a wonderful job.

Loved dresses

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Saba A

A little more expensive than other places, but totally worth it. They have such a great selection- I got 3 similar styles of bridesmaids dresses in the same color and the girls looked great!

GO THERE!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Lourienne F

I absolutely loved my experience there! It was the first and only place I went to look for my dress. They make you feel so special and their selection of dresses is INCREDIBLE! I found the perfect dress!

Beautiful Dresses and Great Service

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Jessica W

Devon at White Lace and Promises helped me select the perfect wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses. Beautiful selections in multiple price ranges.

Beautiful Dresses with a HUGE selection!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Katherine B

I was extremely stressed about finding a dress and Lindy at WL&P made finding the perfect dress(es) a breezy! Not only did I find a dress, but she had a great eye for accessories that matched the dresses perfectly! Great selection, at a fair price -- the only place I went to... Read More look for wedding dresses at.

Warm and Inviting

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Megan L

From the get-go, I knew finding a dress would be challenging within my $350 budget. I stopped by White Lace & Promises one day, not thinking that would be the day I found my dress! The staff was so friendly and encouraging in the process. I ended up trying on a few bridesmaid... Read More dresses that could be ordered in white and actually found my dress that day (tried on in navy blue)!! Everyone I worked with, from sales, appointment setting and alterations, was excited and uplifting at every occasion. The shop was always clean, beautifully decorated and also played Christian radio which was so encouraging to my heart during such a stressful time.

BEST BRIDAL STORE IN KNOXVILLE!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 melissa w

Loved Amanda and all the girls and loved my dress! Do research on alterations staff though.

My Perfect Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Ashley O

I was able to find the dress I was invisioning in my mind and it was a remarkable price. The ladies at WLP are fantqastic! they are all very sweet and helpful.

They were great!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Jamie B

The girls at White Lace and Promises in Knoxville, TN were fantastic!!!! They gave great service and fixed any issues I had with my dress. I recommend this dress shop for your wedding and bridesmaid dresses. Just wonderful :)

GREAT!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Natalie B

I loved the girls at WL&P and I absolutely LOVED my dress. The seamstress was awesome and made my dress look GREAT on me! A+!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Alex G

I loved my dress and everything about it. I got it in a trunk show so it was discounted. They were able to alter it perfectly. I ordered a 2 but really am a size 00 so it was a lot for them to do and they did it perfect!

Start a Conversation!