White Light Photography & Video

NY, NJ, CT and surrounding areas

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

80 Tec St, Hicksville, NY NY, NJ, CT and surrounding areas (516) 933-3399

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Ashley K

I haven't seen my pictures yet but I loved spending the day with them! I had the best crew ever and it seemed like we were all long time friends. I had Andrew, Eli, jay, rob and Christian! They were so understanding of everything I wanted and worked well with me and my husband.... Read More Can't wait to see my pictures!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Elina M

We got married a couple of years ago and we hired white light to do our video. The guys did an amazing job! All of our friends told us it's the best wedding video they've ever seen. Great quality, professional and a lot of different content. We were very pleased and it was... Read More definitely worth the money!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Sarah H

You would be silly not to use White Light for your photographer/videographer. They are the absolute best. We used them for our engagement photos in May 2016 and our wedding September 2016. The team is one of a kind and one photo is better then the next. The video....O M G. They... Read More are beyond talented, energetic, creative, friendly, funny and so much more. Besides top notch quality they are beyond reasonable and affordable when it comes to pricing. My husband and I shopped around and we are beyond pleased we chose White Lights. I promise, so will you!!! Thank you Trevor, Eli and team!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Lyndsay I

White Light did an amazing job! I have been getting tons of compliments on all of the photos. It was a pleasure working with all of the photographers and videographers, including Andrew, Eli, John and more. Everyone made us feel extremely comfortable the entire time and all of... Read More the photos came out looking extremely natural. They were very good about formal pictures and getting all of the important combinations. They also did a great job getting candids of everyone dancing, which I really appreciated. We are extremely happy that we went with White Light and would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Brooke S

I cannot rave enough about hiring White Light for our July 15th wedding. My husband and I had a really specific vision for both our video and our pictures. We had hoped to find a company that would be open to accommodating our ideas to capture every moment of the day…. White... Read More Light went absolutely above and beyond. From the moment we came in and met Andrew and his team, we were so excited to work with them. Andrew responded right away to my many emails, questions and concerns. When it came to the day of, having the White Light team with us served as a calming anchor to all the chaos that can come with the day. I kept turning to Andrew and he kept note of our timing and ensuring all of the things we wished to capture were captured. I had emailed him a specific list of individuals and groups we wanted pictures with and he used it in addition to adding his own creative shots. Before shooting at our venue, we took pictures at the camp where my husband and I met. The White Light team ran around in the heat, climbed, crawled and went above and beyond to get great shots and make us smile in the process. Their energy carried through the day into the entire evening. They were detail oriented and thought of things that we were far too busy to think of… I had left the rings with the venue and Andrew remembered to grab them towards the end of the night to make sure we got pictures of just the rings. The talent, energy and professionalism of White Light is something I cannot emphasize enough. Their videos, “recap montages,” and photographic talent is beyond amazing. I am so grateful that our venue recommended White Light as their in house photographer and I would tell any couple getting married that booking them will be a decision that will literally make your special day even better. They are reliable, incredibly talented and an absolute pleasure.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Barbara K

I used White Light for my oldest daughter's Bat Mitzvah and was thrilled. Trevor and Andrew were easy to work with and their work was excellent. The pictures told a beautiful story of an incredible night my family will never forget. I had a 2 year old at the time and Trevor was... Read More patient and managed to capture amazing family shots. My middle daughter's Bat Mitzvah is coming up and I am looking forward to working with the White Light team again. They are top notch! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 cally s

I truly enjoyed working with White Light for our June wedding. They were fun and energetic. Our bridal party even loved spending the day with them! The pictures and video came out beautiful. They have a great eye for detail. They have a new take on photography which I truly... Read More appreciate. They were able to capture our personalities throughout the day. I would recommend to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stefani C

White Light did a great job for our wedding... we loved our video! They made sure to include all the personal touches that we asked them to. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kristen

Best photographers!!! Andrew and his staff were very pleasant to work with. From our engagement photos to our wedding they made the entire process a breeze and the pictures came out beautiful. I highly recommended to any bride looking for a stress free wedding and memories to... Read More last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Anthony G

I can't say enough about Andrew and his staff. They did our engagement shoot and then our wedding in June 4th. The entire process was so easy and they were so helpful. The day of the wedding we were particular about what we wanted. I've been to many weddings when the... Read More photographer takes over the entire dance floor and you can't get out of their way. Not white light! They caught everything but were never in the way. All of that being said we recently got our pictures back and wow did they do a great job. They knew we didn't want to get pulled away every 5 min but they did grab us for those amazing shots...and they were correct for every Single one. If you are looking for your wedding look no further these guys will do the best job around!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Tara K

One of the toughest choices we were faced with during wedding planning was choosing a photographer/videographer. The ones we originally liked were way too expensive and the ones in our price range weren't in line with what we were looking for. That was before our wedding venue... Read More recommended White Light Photogrpahy & Video. When we met with Andrew, we immediately felt like he understood exactly what our style was and it was and it was in line with his vision as well. Over the course of the engagement photos and our Wedding day the team at White Light did not feel like people just working at our wedding, but rather members of our wedding party. The pictures we received are amazing and the video truly captures the entire day and made us feel like we were experiencing it all over again. Though it was the one aspect of our wedding planning that took the longest to make a decision on, we know we made the right choice and would make it again. We would HIGHLY recommend Andrew and the rest of the team to anyone and everyone. Thank you WHITE LIGHT for making our day so special!!!