White Lotus Studios Photography

Cincinnati/Dayton/Northern Kentucky/Indiana and beyond!

Candid • Authentic • Unique

We are an award winning photography team based in Cincinnati, Ohio. We capture all amazing moments (big and small!) with artistic professional photographs unique to your day. Our photographic style is a combination of candid, artsy, modern and photojournalistic (with family formals of course included too!) You can customize any package and we carry only the highest quality albums and products. We are a very talented fun team of highly skilled photographers who love what we do and we would love to capture your day! We would love to hear more about your day! Please email Kami directly for more info kami@whitelotustudios.com or view our website for more details or message us!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

10723 Lanyard Dr., Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati/Dayton/Northern Kentucky/Indiana and beyond! (513) 515-5260

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kristen K

Wow! We cannot begin to explain how amazing/wonderful Kami and Jolene are. We met with Kami at the beginning of our engagement to see if our personalities would match and I knew immediately she was the perfect fit for my husband and I. She made us feel so comfortable during... Read More every step of the way, from picking a package, to emailing us about our pictures after the wedding. Kami took our engagement pictures and helped us pick the perfect location for what we were looking for (my husband and I were clueless and had no idea where to start with locations). She made us feel comfortable and natural. We met Jolene with Kami for our wedding day pictures and they were a great team for us. I felt like my husband and I became friends with them! We ended up getting married on the hottest day of the year, and even when I felt overwhelmed and overheated, Kami and Jolene made me feel cool, calm, and collected. They made the formal pictures on our wedding day go so smoothly, even though it felt like 105 degrees (in a non-AC church!) On top of how wonderful they are in person, they are truly such skilled photographers. They captured our wedding day better than my husband and I can even remember it. We are still trying to pick our favorite pictures because we have so many! I truly could not imagine our wedding day (and engagement) without Kami. For my husband and I, it was sad to say goodbye to her at the end of our reception, but we will certainly hire her again for future photography needs! I cannot recommend Kami and Jolene enough...they're wonderful!

2017-08-23T09:22:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your glowing review! I completely agree- you guys were so much fun and we felt like friends by the end of the day too and we can't wait for you to call us for your next photo session whenever... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 K F

White Lotus Studios Photography does an amazing job! We had a pretty "non-traditional" wedding -- a surprise ceremony during our engagement party. I gave Courtney a pretty tall order -- to complete family and bride/groom photos in under 20 minutes. She rose to the occasion... Read More without sacrificing the quality of the photos and did a wonderful job. The best part upon receiving our gallery back was seeing many of the moments I missed throughout the night.

2018-03-20T09:13:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the glowing review!!! We had so much fun capturing the moments of your surprise wedding- such a fun idea with a great couple who has an amazing group of family and friends! congrats!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Jennifer S

My husband and I got married in October 2017 in Dayton, Ohio, and hired White Lotus photographers (Holly and Jolene) for 8 hours of coverage. We absolutely loved them! They were on time, professional, and so easy to talk to. The captured so many beautiful moments from our... Read More wedding, we are having difficulty paring it down to 45 for our wedding album! Holly and Jolene really went above and beyond by scouting out awesome locations to take pictures--places I never even knew existed, and I grew up in Dayton! We would absolutely recommend White Lotus to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Briana H

Kami and Leigh were amazing! We got married October 21 and had never met Kami before our wedding. We are in Cleveland and had a hard time finding a photographer here. I heard about them and booked them after only emailing with Kami. I am so glad I did! They did an amazing job!... Read More The only bad part is waiting for your pictures but they are worth it! The hardest part is trying to pick which ones to print because there are so many good ones! I am super critical and picky and Kami did everything possible to meet my needs. I can't say enough great things about them! :)

2017-12-21T11:03:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love your photos too! We had a wonderful time photographing your wedding- so glad you chose us!!! :)

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Nili M

Kami and her team did an amazing job throughout the whole planning process and wedding. I just got all our pictures and I cannot stop looking at them, they are beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Josh S

Kami and her team did an amazing job on our wedding and engagement photos. We loved working with her. She was organized, professional, and a real pleasure to coordinate with. Highly recommend!

2017-11-27T13:39:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5 star review! We had such an amazing time photographing your wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Maria S

We could not be any happier with our wedding photos that Kami and Sara did for us. We absolutely love them. Kami took the time to understand our personalities and our photos really reflected it. Our experience with White Lotus was natural, comfortable, stress-free and fun! We... Read More are very appreciative to have found them!

2017-11-30T10:51:57 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! we had such a great time photographing your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Courtney G

Kami and her crew are absolutely amazing!! They have super fun suggestions and are able to change location on the spot. We were supposed to go to the Purple People bridge for pictures but the heat index was through the roof. 15 minutes before pictures were supposed to start she... Read More came up with a new location and even made sure we had the perfect spot by allowing us to drive around the block a few times in the limo until we found the PERFECT first look spot.

2017-10-27T09:24:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We had so much fun at your wedding. You are the perfect couple for eachother and the details you picked out for your wedding were wonderful! We had so much fun and are so happy for you two! congrats!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Courtney M

Wow! We received our pictures back and I am beyond happy with how they turned out!! Kami and her team are amazing. They were able to get all the pictures I wanted and more. Adam and I both had 8 people in our wedding parties and lots of immediate family to photograph and all... Read More the pictures I wanted were there in the gallery. Also, Adam and I don’t love to have our picture taken and we are both smiling in every photo. I am so happy with my pictures and can’t wait to share them with family and friends.

2017-10-19T12:47:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You two were so much fun and we had a great time capturing your day!!!! Congrats again!!!!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Annie S

I could not be any happier with the turn out of our wedding photos! They knew exactly what I wanted going into it and did not let me down! I’m so incredibly happy to have had White Lotus Studios do our pictures. The ladies were so much fun to have worked with and their... Read More personalities were so bright! I would recommend anyone and everyone to them!

2017-09-28T12:02:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the glowing review! You are such a great couple and we had a blast capturing all the moments of your wedding day! Congrats again!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Elizabeth P

Kami and Jolene were amazing! They were so organized, efficient, and fun. Everyone in our wedding party had a fantastic time taking pictures, and we were absolutely thrilled with how everything turned out. Kami was quick to return emails and calls and she was incredibly... Read More professional throughout the entire process. We loved White Lotus Studios and we will definitely be recommending them to our family and friends!

2017-09-21T09:05:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We had such a great time capturing all of the moments of your day (big and small!) and you two make such an amazing couple and were so much fun to photograph!!!! Please keep in touch!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Tracey M

What a great day! Kami and Holly were absolutely wonderful to work with, putting everyone at ease - especially, my daughter the bride and her groom. Our house was literally a three ring circus with at least 22 people milling about but these ladies stayed incredibly focused... Read More and on task! then we went to the venue and they had to corral everyone for family photos - God Bless Them! We can't wait to see the pictures. Highly recommend.

2017-09-14T14:56:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much- it's nice to hear especially from the mother of the bride :) Your house was busy- as it should have been! with lots of excited bustle for the big day (lots to photograph which is so much fun for us)- not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Amy R

Cannot more highly recommend!! We used White Lotus for wedding day photography . They took great care of us and felt part of the family by the end of the day. Professional, quick to respond & great to work with. Did a great job of ensuring we got the photos we requested and... Read More corralling family members. Pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL, we continue to get compliments on them. Thank you Kami & White Lotus!

2017-08-23T09:23:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Yes we are good at corralling when we need to! :) You two are a beautiful couple and looked stunning on your wedding day. So happy we were the team that got to capture all of the awesome moments!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Nick C

I could not be happier with our engagement and wedding pictures. Kami is so fun to work with and knows how to engage the couples in order to get the best shots. She is extremely personable and makes the process so easy and comfortable. The pictures speak for themselves. We have... Read More received so many compliments on our photos. Kami was able to capture the love my wife and I have for each other in her pictures and they will serve as awesome reminders of our wedding. Kami is truly an expert and we very much intend to use her in the future for other special events.

2017-08-23T09:26:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! It's always wonderful to hear great things from the groom! You two are an amazing couple and it is the biggest compliment to hear that we captured not only awesome moments but also your love and personalities together. We are so happy you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sara K

I am so over the moon about Kami's photos. She helped make my day extra special. Her expertise made our day completely stress free and so much fun! I would recommend White Lotus Studios and will use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Andrea T

Holly and Lauren were right on time at every moment of the entire day! They captured everything I hoped for, and then some!

2017-07-05T17:48:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We loved photographing and being a part of your day. You were so much fun to photograph and work with and we are so very happy for you both! Congrats!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Hannah L

We absolutely loved working with White Lotus. Our wedding photos turned out amazing and there are so many that I we are struggling to pick which ones to print. The whole team was amazing from the girls at the wedding to the owner who was willing to help us in any way possible... Read More throughout the planning and after the photos came in. 100% would recommend this vendor and I already have to many friends!

2017-01-30T11:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We loved photographing your wedding as wish the two of you the best future together!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Megan T

Kami exceeded my expectations as a photographer and I want to talk about all of the ways in which she did- professionally, personally and everything in between. In my opinion, the best photographers are both artistically talented (good at what they do) and good with people.... Read More Kami truly excels in both areas. Kami put me at ease the first time we met- from discussing logistics of the wedding to the simplicity of her contract, the process was easy and the decision to choose White Lotus was simple. I am not exactly best friends with the camera and pretty hard on myself, like a lot of people. Kami made the engagement shoot so fun I wasn't even thinking about the camera. In fact, it went so well I ended up booking a boudoir session with her too! Honestly, it felt like I was just hanging out with a friend. Needless to say, I was entirely at ease on the wedding day and the photos were GREAT! She also helped with timing, coordinating with other vendors, etc. Above and beyond her job description. Kami manages to capture your personality within your very best attributes. Historically, for me, the camera finds a way to highlight all of my worst attributes all the time, you know, like a curse. Well, not with Kami. She is exceptionally talented behind the camera and truly understands the art of working with and capturing light. Kami is also very creative and her ideas for poses/props/backgrounds all turned out so well. I have a very rich variety of photos all that fit my style. I give Kami a very enthusiastic recommendation personally and professionally and her artistic talent is exceptional. Kami delivers on all of your expectations: she's flexible, creative, professional, and fun! If I could give her more than 5 stars I would and if I ever need a photographer in the future I know who I am calling!

2017-01-30T11:17:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Megan! You are so very sweet! You were a BEAUTIFUL bride and I had a blast photographing your engagement photos, boudoir session and wedding! I can't wait for other photo sessions to come in the future :) xoxo

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erica S

Very Pleased with how white lotus worked with my husband and I throughout the entire wedding process. They were super thoughtful and a pleasure to work with. They helped make the day run smoothly and catered to mine and my husbands needs the day of. I highly recommend these... Read More fantastic ladies.

2016-11-01T09:18:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved capturing your day!!! Congrats!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Caitlin C

Kami did a great job with our wedding. She and her assistant made my husband and I feel totally at ease even though we both hate having our picture taken. She also came up with an adorable idea for our "first look." Kami has a great energy--so important when you're stressed... Read More out on your big day. So happy we chose White Lotus.

2016-11-01T09:18:47 Response from the vendor

aw thank you- thats very sweet. You two are a great couple and we are so glad we were able to capture your amazing memories!!! congrats!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Sarah N

Worked with my picky ways and were flexible with time. Kept things moving and made certain to get all the shots we wanted!

2016-10-12T09:51:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the 5 star review- we loved photographing your wedding and we are so happy for you!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ashley B

We loved working with White Lotus from the initial consultation. Kami was very welcoming and knowledgeable. If there was one thing I wanted to spend a little more on for the wedding was photos, something you keep forever and what you can look back on. Photos truly capture all... Read More the moments, some you might not remember. They're there for a lifetime. Even though you book so far in advance, they made themselves available for any and all questions. If you come up with photo ideas in advance, they keep them on file so you don't have to keep them. The photographer made themselves available the upcoming weeks before the wedding. Had to worries the day of. Photographs were very nice and easy to work with. I'm not a professional and open to their opinions and they jumped right in, didn't wait for me to come up with poses. They made sure to capture everything we asked for. Very pleasant. Now I can't wait to see our photos!!! Thanks again white lotus for making our wedding day unforgettable!!

2016-10-10T11:06:29 Response from the vendor

Awwww this made us smile. Thank you so much for the kind words. We were honored to capture all of the amazing moments of your wedding day. You were so much fun to photograph and we really hope you keep in touch. CONGRATS!!!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Shaina E

I am so happy we had white lotus studios capture our wedding day! They are amazing to work with and our pictures turned out amazing! We couldn't have asked for anything better and will recommend them to anybody we know! We appreciate everything they have done for us!

2016-10-10T09:50:30 Response from the vendor

thank you so very much! We were so happy to capture your day and take amazing photos for you!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Megan E

White Lotus photographers Sara and Holly were amazing! Awesome pictures - so perfect and captures all of our beautiful moments and the details and colors on my goodness! Plus they were really relaxed and fun and a total joy to be around all day, had wonderful ideas and... Read More suggestions, were flexible and easy to work with. Cannot say enough great things, including about owner Kami and how quick and responsive she was on everything and what an awesome job editing she did. All for a reasonable price. Thank you White Lotus for capturing the best day of my life so perfectly :)

2016-10-06T12:51:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for the wonderful feedback. We were so happy to capture all of the great memories of your wedding day!!!!! xoxoxo

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jennifer Y

I cannot say enough positive things about White Lotus Studios. Kami was wonderful to work with and our photographer, Sara, was amazing! She captured all the perfect moments beautifully!

2016-09-26T14:55:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review- we love what we do and I'm so glad it comes out through our photos and your experience with us!!!!

Kami

With over twenty years of experience, Kami brings an artistic and uniquely tailored approach to your special occasion. Kami is a graduate of Ohio University's Photo Illustration and Graphic Design program, one of the only collegiate programs in the country specializing in professionally trained event photographers. Kami launched her photography career in Chicago, and brought her love of photography and professional expertise back to her hometown of Cincinnati in 2005, where she captures the special moments of wedding celebrations for so many amazing couples!