Professional Wedding Services

We strive to provide professional wedding services, custom tailored to each of our client’s needs. From professional DJ Services to photography and wedding planning, White Rose Weddings has the resources and experience to make your wedding, a day to remember. Contact us today for a quote! DJ Packages starting at $650!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1715 S Hamilton St, Lockport, IL (815) 258-3319

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Crista T

Greg and Mike were phenomenal from start to end! We planned our wedding from Texas and they worked with us every step of the way. They were readily available by phone or email. Greg worked with our music requests and made the perfect wedding playlist! Mike took pictures from... Read More start to finish and was able to deal with our crazy wedding party! I can't wait to see how our pictures turned out. I truly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Hannah J

Words cannot express how happy we were with White Rose Weddings. We worked exclusively with Jason and he was amazing! He was incredibly easy to work with and made our day perfect. We got SO many compliments on him and his services. He was always very responsive and answered all... Read More of our questions. He met with us in person to go over our wedding timeline and music choices and made sure to listen to exactly what we wanted. The day of he checked with us on more than one occasion and kept the music going and the dance floor full. Highly HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

Greg was absolutely amazing! We had an issue where we were outside taking pictures and it ran into the time that dinner was supposed to be served, so Greg went and talked to the owner and rearranged stuff so we could still have our introductions. We never had a care in the world... Read More the whole night! My husband (groom) had his sunglasses (Oakleys) with him the entire day and when the sun finally set and he didn't need them anymore Greg offered to hold them behind the DJ booth and he made sure that my husband got them back. He went above and beyond his duties for the day! I couldn't have picked a better person. He honored all our requests and kept the crowd involved. All our guests talked about how wonderful the DJ was and he played all genres of music and reached all the age groups in the crowd. I would definitely recommend White Rose to any couple getting married!!

2015-07-30T09:29:00 Response from the vendor

Thank for the opportunity for us to provide our services Mrs. Nash!

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Debbie H

Both Greg, the officiant at our wedding, and Paul, the photographer were fantastic throughout our entire preparation and ceremony! Greg took care of all the details so we had nothing to worry about and Paul took so many beautiful photos with such clarity and artistry! The... Read More black and white photos looked great! The colors in the other photos are so "true-to-life"! He knows how to capture every moment of the event and had our pictures ready for us to view within six days of our wedding!!!!! Amazing! This is the company you want to handle the most important day in your life! When you give them a call, you will see what we mean!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 T W

My line of work involves working events with a variety of DJ services all around the Midwest. As a result, when I booked a DJ for my wedding I wanted to make sure I had a good DJ. And I can thoroughly say White Rose was better than good. Greg met every want and need we could... Read More have asked for. Totally pleased!!! He was great!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda H

Greg was amazing. He was very open to a hundred changes and making sure everything was perfect. He added in those finishing touches with the uplighting and even suggested us having our names in lights. He was such an amazing person and the one thing I appreciate it as how he was... Read More so sweet to my mother who was disabled and my mother-in-law who is evil. I would get married all over again just to have them come back because they kept the party going until the very end. I would suggest him to all of my friends and family. Thank you guys so much for the amazing job

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 David U

I highly recommend them. Very easy to work with and they adapt to any situation as we had rain during our outdoor ceremony. Played the exact music we asked for and kept the dance floor entertained the whole night. Photographer was awesome as well and recommended many different... Read More pictures and styles that we didn’t think of. Highly recommend and great price as well. By far the the best dj that I’ve seen at a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 samantha y

Greg did an AMAZING JOB! extremely helpful, thoughtful and everything a bride could want on her special day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Ashley F

Amazing!! I highly recommend working with them. They are very professional and everything ran smoothly the entire night of our wedding. They customize for your special day and are very understanding about any situation. Our DJ went above and beyond to cater to our expectations,... Read More as well as our guests. Everyone had amazing time. With all that being said they are the most affordable without sacrificing amazing quality. Only good things to say about White Rose Weddings. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Vicki H

Greg and Jason were amazing! I worked directly with Greg during the entire planning process, which he made very easy. He was helpful and accommodating. I changed the reception time on him twice and decided to have him do my ceremony music only about 10 days before the wedding -... Read More non of these things phased him. Since my wedding I've received many compliments about the music. The dance floor was filled all night long!! He played a wide variety of music and everyone was excited to be on the dance floor or suddenly hear an old favorite song. My day was perfect and Greg helped to make that happen. If you want stress-free planning and a packed dance floor, these are the guys.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Amanda K

We worked with White Rose Weddings owner Greg through the planning process and our DJ was Chris. Greg and Chis were both great with answering our many questions! At the wedding itself, Chris was WONDERFUL! He was very professional, obviously very good at his job and concerned... Read More about providing a high level of service. We really appreciated that he came to find us before he played the last dance, because dancing to that final song was one of the best moments of the whole night. Chis was a great sport and put up with our high demands! We would definitely recommend White Rose Weddings to any of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kate S

I cannot say enough about how thoughtful, attentive, and fantastic White Rose Weddings is for DJ services. We worked with Jason and he was quite possibly the best DJ we could have asked for on our wedding day. He walked us through a timeline of the day, helped us choose music... Read More for each part of the ceremony and reception, and even stood in on the day of our rehearsal to guide us through the ceremony itself! I would not even think twice to recommend White Rose Weddings to a friend :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Carlie M

White Rose Weddings did a fantastic job! Regarding the pre-wedding and planning, Greg always responded to my emails promptly, and was super friendly. He's an industry expert and answered lots of my questions that didn't even pertain to the music at the wedding! Regarding the day... Read More of execution, he arrived early, and ran through a few last minute items with me. He was super organized and flexible to the timeline, when we naturally started to fall behind. In addition, he got everyone on the dance floor dancing the night away. The dance floor was filled with people for the entire time the dance floor was open! Overall, I highly recommend DJ Greg for someone who is reliable, fun, and gets the party started.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Katie B

Most amazing experience. Greg made sure every detail of the day was perfect. The dance floor was always full thanks to the great music that was played. Greg just has raw talent and made the evening a dream come true for this bride and groom! If I could rate them higher, I... Read More would!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Christina I

Greg Carter and White Rose Weddings did an incredible job! Played a great variety of guest requests and DJ's own choices. Very easy to work with and super accommodating, even when plans changed at the last second. Kept everyone dancing all night long. Would definitely... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Michael S

We cannot say enough great things about White Rose and the amazing job they did for our wedding! They were so easy to work with and made sure that all of our sound and lighting needs were met and exceeded! We had a custom gobo ordered for the reception and a lot of unique... Read More sound requirements for our ceremony. Greg at White Rose Weddings took care of all the requirements for us with no problem and made sure that everything was perfect for our wedding! The songs that played at the reception were exactly what we wanted, and the DJ was prepared and ready for all of our introductions, speeches, and dances! We were so happy that we chose White Rose for our DJ and uplighting services, and their rates are absolutely excellent! Thank you Greg and White Rose Weddings for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Doug E

Thank you so much for your D.J. Services! Everything went just Dandy!! You were great to work with. Chris you were above expectations and REALLY touched us by speaking complimentary words at teh reception. Keep up the great work guys!! Doug and Yen Easton

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Alex A

Greg, with White Rose Weddings, was the DJ at my wedding on October 9th, 2016. Prior to the wedding, Greg went above and beyond by driving nearly an hour to meet with us. He played fantastic music throughout the night and kept the dance floor occupied. Not only was Greg an... Read More outstanding DJ, but also an integral part to having our reception move along as planned. I recommend Greg and White Rose Weddings to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sal C

Greg did a phenomenal job at our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!! If you want guests on the dance floor the whole time, he's your guy. Very professional and caters to all your requests to make your day special. We had so many compliments that our DJ helped make our... Read More wedding the party it was. Greg will be big one day and you can be proud that he catered your event with all the music possible. If he doesn't have it(which is rare) he will get it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

The sign of a good DJ is keeping people on the dance floor. White Rose Weddings not only kept the dance floor going but also ensured that everything during the reception ran very smoothly which helped bring some order to what, at times, can feel overwhelming during the... Read More reception. Greg goes above and beyond what is expected of a DJ and truly cares about his clients.

Outstanding !

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

I used White Rose Wedding for my Sunday Brunch wedding. I am very pleased by the Professionalism, Politeness, and mostly Gregs ability to keep my Timeline on track. I must admit there was not a dull moment. My Guests days later called me to Compliment me and express the... Read More wonderful time they had. They asked where I found such a Good DJ. I've been to a lot of Weddings and Greg went above and beyond to make sure my Dream came true!

2015-06-30T12:57:46 Response from the vendor

Thank for the opportunity for us to provide our services Mrs. Wielgos!