White Sakuras

Huntington Beach, CA

We design what you have in mind

Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

16892 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA

Loved my flowers!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Jill S

Ann at White Sakuras did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. She was very knowledgeable and gave helpful advises. Since peonies are only available this time of the year, I didn't know how my bouquet would look like (Ann did a mock-up for the centerpieces before I... Read More booked with her so I could see exactly what I was getting). My bouquet was more beautiful than I imagined!!!

Fairytale Flowers

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Amy B

My husband and I recently used White Sakuras as our florist for our wedding at the Disneyland Hotel. We could not be happier with how our flowers looked on our big day. The arrangements were beautiful and the flowers were so bright and fresh. Our guests gave us so many... Read More compliments on our flowers and centerpieces. We worked with Ann at White Sakuras and she was friendly, professional, and SO helpful from the moment we contacted her. We would recommend White Sakuras to ANYONE for their floral needs!