Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

16892 Gothard Street, Huntington Beach, CA

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Brittany L

I worked with White Sakuras on flowers for both my wedding ceremony and reception. They did the most amazing job! They were so easy to contact and made the process smooth and easy. I had a vision in my mind which they truly made come to light. They set up the entire ceremony... Read More then stayed to transport the flowers and set them up in the reception hall. They only took half an hour to set up the reception after the ceremony, which allowed the final touches to be done while we were getting pictures taken. The flowers were extremely affordable and came out exactly how i wanted. They were there on time and completed the job without us having to worry about anything. Thank you White Sakuras!

Best Florist Ever!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Amanda P

Ann at White Sakuras was AMAZING! She was kind, friendly, patient, always available, punctual, affordable, and has extremely great taste in flowers. The best word to describe her flower arrangements would be "classy". She brings such an elegant beauty to flower arrangements.... Read More Prior to meeting Ann, I really didn't care much about flowers. I wanted to do it as cheap as possible while still looking decent. She completely changed my mind about flowers after the beauty that she brought to my special day. She was always willing to go over any options that I asked about. I even changed my arrangements about 10 days prior to the event when I went to her shop and saw what she had done the week before. I asked to change everything to what she was doing for another wedding after seeing how beautiful it all was. She did it with a smile on her face because she just wanted to make me happy. She didn't seem upset that I was making adjustments so close to the date. She really went above and beyond what I had asked of her. She arrived on time, she went to the hotel to deliver our bouquets, she set up most of the ceremony site since our coordinators were a bit behind. She stayed after the ceremony to move the flowers to the cocktail area. She made the reception and sweetheart table look better than I could ever imagine. I really appreciate all that she did. Her services were affordable compared to others we received quotes from. But above all else she was patient, accomodating, responsive, and always made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Ann from White Sakuras to anyone in need of flowers!

Loved my flowers!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Jill S

Ann at White Sakuras did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. She was very knowledgeable and gave helpful advises. Since peonies are only available this time of the year, I didn't know how my bouquet would look like (Ann did a mock-up for the centerpieces before I... Read More booked with her so I could see exactly what I was getting). My bouquet was more beautiful than I imagined!!!

Fairytale Flowers

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Amy B

My husband and I recently used White Sakuras as our florist for our wedding at the Disneyland Hotel. We could not be happier with how our flowers looked on our big day. The arrangements were beautiful and the flowers were so bright and fresh. Our guests gave us so many... Read More compliments on our flowers and centerpieces. We worked with Ann at White Sakuras and she was friendly, professional, and SO helpful from the moment we contacted her. We would recommend White Sakuras to ANYONE for their floral needs!