"A Mother and Daughter Team"

We absolutely LOVE what we do and are so fortunate to be able to work together. White-Klump Photography specializes in modern wedding and lifestyle portraiture in the St. Louis area and worldwide.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Kirkwood, MO St. Louis and Worldwide (314) 471-8027
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Tayler M

Sarah and Marsha are truly amazing. From the complementary engagement shoot, all the way the way through the big day, their sweet dispositions puts everyone at ease and made them an asset to our wedding experience. They made the picture-taking process enjoyable (even for a... Read More fiancé that hates taking pictures). They are very professional, but at the same time make you comfortable enough to consider them part of your family. Their photos are natural and capture your special day perfectly. They really listen and want to portray your wedding using your vision. There aren’t enough words I could use to describe how happy I am that we chose White-Klump as our wedding photographer. It was the most valuable decision I made during the entire wedding process. My wedding guests even mentioned how sweet Marsha and Sarah were and asked for their contact information (my MOH is using them for her wedding). I can’t say enough good things about them!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Constanza J

We are sooo happy that Sarah and Marsha were part of our wedding day! Our engagement and wedding pictures were stunning!! They made the picture-taking process so easy and fun! One of the most important thing of our wedding is the photos and we did the best choice with... Read More White-Klump!! Thanks Sarah and Marsha!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Christie H

How do I begin?!? From the first time I sat down and talked with Sarah, I knew she was going to be my photographer! Looking through White-Klump's portfolio was only half of what sold me. There is no denying how talented this team is, but what makes them so special is the... Read More positivity and care they brought! During our engagement pictures, Sarah made us laugh and feel comfortable while also asking us to stare into each others eyes, lol! She made us feel comfortable from day one, and I knew we could expect the same on our wedding day. What I didn't know was how much working with Sarah and Marsha would impact our day! Because they are both amazing individuals, we were able to open up in front of them and feel comfortable. They both brought a sense of calm to the morning, and this set the tone for the whole day! I couldn't have asked for a better duo to share our day with and trust with telling the story of our wedding through photography! They are true artists and phenomenal individuals!! Thank you for sharing your talent and becoming like family by the end of the night!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Ashley M

Kyle (my husband) and I hired Michelle Schwartz and Marsha from White-Klump Photography to capture our wedding last year (10/22/16) in Saint Charles, MO -- and we are so thankful we did!! Not only do they deliver stunning photographs for a very do-able price, but they were... Read More delightful to work with both during the planning process and especially on the day. Michelle took the lead on the shoot, and we loved her thoughtful approach, organization, personality, and vision in capturing all the moments of our big day. From the "getting ready" beginning of the day to the final moments of our evening reception, I got nothing but the kindest, warmest, focused vibes from them. We were very pleased with the turnaround time on getting our flash drive of pictures, too. All in all, you can't go wrong by hiring White-Klump to shoot your wedding day -- an amazing experience from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Caitlin W

Sarah was an amazing photographer and we could not be more pleased with everything she did for us! Our engagement pictures were better than we could have ever imagined. It was such a cold day and she was so great about everything that day! She made the session fun and exciting.... Read More On our wedding day she was so wonderful. She helped our day go smoothly and worked so hard to make all of our pictures look wonderful! She is also extremely creative with all of her shots. We cannot wait to see all of the pictures. She was always willing to answer any questions we had and was so quick at getting back to us. We appreciate everything she did for us! We would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Whitney C

Choosing the right photographer was incredibly important to me-- you will be spending most of your wedding day with them and the memories they capture will last a lifetime! After speaking with probably 6 photographers, I knew Sarah was the perfect fit! She is so warm and easy... Read More going and helped me feel completely at ease on my wedding day. Her and Michelle could not be a better team, and worked perfectly alongside our videographers. In addition, I had a teaser set of 40 photos within 3 days and every single edited photo within 2-3 weeks of the wedding! Sarah and Michelle were not only an fun addition to our wedding day crew, but they perfectly captured our day! We could not have made a better decision and would recommend White-Klump 1000x over.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Amy R

Sarah and Marsha are truly amazing! They are phenomenal people, great (and so easy) to work with and true artist when it comes to photography. They were able to capture our wedding in the most beautiful photos and didn’t stop at anything to get the perfect shot, even if that... Read More meant standing out in the rain. We feel fortunate to have had White Klump as a part of our big day and we’d highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Sharon B

Sarah was so awesome. She had a calming effect to everyone and she was great to work with. Her pictures are absolutely amazing. I can't say enough good things about her!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sharon B

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with. Her photos are incredible and she really takes the time to get some beautiful pictures. She was extremely calm the whole day and really added to the enjoyment of the day. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley E

Sarah is an amazing photographer and captured beautiful images of our day! She is very sweet, and we loved having her around!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jessica H

Sarah and Michelle were outstanding for my wedding day. Sarah and Marsha were the photographers at my sisters wedding so I knew Sarah was nothing more than amazing. Sarah is such a bubbly, hard working individual. She will do anything for a great shot! Michelle did a great job... Read More as well! They both worked well together. I highly highly recommend anyone looking for a fun photographer to check out White-Klump!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jenny H

Picking out a photographer can be very stressful and overwhelming. White-Klump's name came up from a recommendation from a wedding planner so I decided to check them out. I loved their style and their photos weren't over done. (I feel like some photographers nowadays over do... Read More photos with photoshop). White-Klump's looked natural and "caught the moments". When I contacted Sarah she was extremely nice and easy to work with. Her prices were very reasonable compared to others in our area. We decided to book them and boy was that a great decision. She was on time to our engagement pictures and wedding. I really enjoyed that they stayed an unlimited amount of hours on the wedding day. I didn't have to stress about getting everything in in a certain amount of time. The wedding day I didn't even notice her team there! They were like ninjas! Lol. She was able to capture all our special moments and the pictures turned out great. I recommend booking soon because she books up fast!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Lindsey P

Sarah and Michelle were an awesome team! They worked together well and have their own unique style which gave us amazing photos! We also had our wedding during an ice storm where several adjustments had to be made and our vendor cancelled on us due to the weather. Sarah was... Read More prepared for back up shots in indoor locations and worked well with all the vendors to make everything run smoothly. Everything turned out amazing and I got some fantastic shots of ice on trees for a once in a lifetime memory!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Hannah G

Sarah and her team absolutely exceeded our expectations! They were professional and friendly, putting us at ease at every step of the way. They made us and our family comfortable and got every shot we wanted. Our photos turned out gorgeous. We are SO happy we chose White-Klump... Read More for our wedding, and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Emma L

My husband and I cannot begin to put into words how much we enjoyed working with Sarah and Michelle for our engagement and wedding! From the first photo to the last, Sarah and Michelle put us and our guests at ease. They were both so laid back and friendly, but still ensured... Read More that things ran smoothly. We have SO many amazing photos that we will cherish forever! Some of our favorites are the candids that Sarah and Michelle snapped without anyone noticing. They truly captured the joy and love of our wedding day! We have already recommend White-Klump Photography to several of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Mary Clare P

Sarah and her team are all amazing! They made my fiance and me feel so comfortable with photo shoots that we were pretty nervous about, and she has the best attitude! I would absolutely recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Katie L

We used White Klump for our December wedding and the whole day went flawlessly. Sarah made sure to make the day very easy on us, and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our pictures are beautiful and we will cherish them forever! We would recommend White Klump to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Amanda W

The best decision we made associated with the wedding. Sarah was sweet, organized, professional, and responsive from start to finish when we booked through our wedding day! The photos were FANTASTIC, but to be honest I am most happy because of how easy WK was to work with and... Read More how fluid they made the engagement session and wedding day. Everyone in my entire wedding party complimented Sarah and Michelle more than once in how pleasant they were to work with! If you're considering it, BOOK!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jessica K

When we started wedding planning, the first thing I said was, "The most important thing to me is the photos." Everyone told me how fast the day went and I wanted amazing pictures to look back on and white-klump photography exceeded our expectations. In my opinion, they helped... Read More make the day everything that it was and I honestly do not know if things would have gone as smooth without them. Michelle did our engagement photos and that was when I knew we picked the best of the best. She made us feel so comfortable! Our three year old son was with us and was not very cooperative at first but she did not stop until she got him warmed up and comfortable!Sarah and Michelle were both there for the wedding and felt like part of the family. They had a long day and did not miss a thing. They helped keep everything on track and even helped with things not photo related such as tying kids shoes, bustling my dress, etc. They made the process effortless and matched any requests we gave them. Best of all, they are funny and the sweetest people you will ever meet! We will most certainly use them again and again!!!! p.s. their turn around time is unbelievable!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Erica R

Having Sarah and Michelle photograph our wedding was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process. We loved our engagement pictures. she made us feel super comfortable throughout the entire wedding day, and helped direct everything to help make it run smoothly.... Read More Sarah's personality rocks, and she was by the brides side the entire day (over 12 hours). Our wedding guests even noticed how incredible she was and one of my bridesmaids already booked her for her wedding. I recommend White Klump Photography absolutely everyone, and we will use them for any photography needs in the future as well as refer her to anyone needing a wedding photographer. Thanks Sarah and Michelle for all you did on our wedding day. You are seriously the best.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Laura F

I absolutely love these photographers! We had Michelle and Marsha! My hubby got to work with Marsha, and he said she did great! I loved her because she was awesome at politely getting everyone to listen to her effectively! We had a fun, chatty, wedding party, so we needed that!... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw I had Michelle and she was unbelievable! I had no idea how much of an impact your photographer can have on your day! I felt like I had a great friend following us around all day! She is so nice, she listens to what you want for your pictures and brings it to life! Not only did she take fantastic pictures, but she was there to remind me to breath, to take small breaks to just take in the day, to provide bobby pins, to provide scissors, to provide snacks when we needed it, everything we needed, she had! It was like having a wedding planner and photographer all in one! We got a sneak peak of our photos and I showed my husband and it literally brought him to tears! Now that's amazing photography! I can not thank Michelle enough for the amazing job she did! We are so happy we've found a great photographer to work with so we have someone we can use for future events! We look forward to working with White Klump again! I highly highly recommend this company! Thank you guys, you truly are the best!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Emily J

Amazing all around! Loved working with Sarah - she has a great personality, made everyone feel comfortable, and to top it off her pictures are outstanding!! I was blown away with our engagement pictures and was blown away again with our wedding photos! From the initial meeting... Read More to the sweet thank "gift" box - everything was above and beyond! Great people and company that makes every bride and groom feel special.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kellie S

I can't even begin to say how wonderful these women are!! Michelle was GREAT for our engagement pictures and Sarah and Michelle did absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! Every picture was absolutely beautiful and having the two of them around was like having two additional (and... Read More EXTREMELY helpful) friends throughout the day! They went above and beyond to help make everyone feel comfortable and they made sure everything went smoothly from smart to finish. Through the ceremony and reception, we barely even noticed they were there! We were amazed with the photos they captured without us even noticing! I can't stop looking at the photos we received and will be recommending these wonderful women every chance I get!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Samantha B

I absolutely LOVED working with Sarah for our wedding photos!! She is so sweet and funny, and all of our family and wedding party loved her too! Sarah did a great job wrangling our family and friends for pictures and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Sarah... Read More is so talented and a breeze to work with, I'd recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Heather P

Best. Photographers. Ever. My husband and I can't sing enough praises for White Klump Photgraphy. We worked mostly with Sarah and also Michelle for our wedding day and the photos we have seen so far are nothing short of amazing. These are such great people to work with - my... Read More coordinator asked where we would like to have our photos done and I told her we wanted Sarah to decide because we knew she wouldn't disappoint - and she definitely delivered! White Klump made our wedding day so fun and memorable!