Whitewoods

Wapwallopen , PA

Book Your Wedding with Whitewoods

A BALLROOM IN WAPWALLOPEN , PA

Whitewoods in Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania is the ideal ceremony and reception location for couples who have a love of nature. The property is overflowing with wildlife, towering pines and also a few trails. The French country decor is sure to impress and the bride and groom will appreciate the unique photo opportunities, including the outdoor swing hanging from a large tree. A list of indoor and outdoor spaces are found below.

The Manor. The Manor is ready to welcome up to 225 of your friends and relatives for a rousing reception. Take pictures by the stone fireplace or step outside and snap portraits in the courtyard. The Manor is fully heated and air conditioned for year-round use, has a bar and features spacious restrooms for both men and women.

The Inn. Another spot ideal for organizing a photo shoot is The Inn. Couples will find a quaint wrap-around porch and a lovely balcony with a deck. There is Great Room featuring a stone fireplace and this is the space where the bride and groom are welcome to organize a rehearsal dinner.

The Hollow. Plan a delightful ceremony in The Hollow. This outdoor space is wide open and overflowing with nature views. There's a rustic cabin to use as a backdrop. With a double stall restroom off to the side, everything is available to welcome guests and exchange vows.

The Grounds. In addition to The Hollow, the bride and groom are invited to plan an outdoor ceremony anywhere on the grounds striking their fancy. There's a gazebo as well as a pond, both of which make an excellent choice for wedding ceremonies.

The Whitewoods allows couples to choose a caterer from its list of eight preferred vendors. The culinary team will have access to a spacious kitchen, which allows all meals to be prepared fresh the day of the wedding and served hot. The staff at the facility will handle all of the farm tables and chairs, so couples don't have to worry about setting up the ceremony or reception space. Since each available space for rent is so unique, few decorations are needed, which will save couples money, thus allowing them to stick with their original wedding budget.

Another space available to for use is a small private room for the wedding party to gather and relax before the ceremony begins. The couple can opt to leave the space for the bride and her bridesmaids if they wish, which will allow the ladies to get dressed and have hair and make-up done on-site.

Finally, the facility has accommodations in the Inn for up to 25 guests. This availability works out wonderfully for any out-of-town friends and family that need a temporary place to stay.

In addition to the beauty of the facility and all of the provided services, Whitewoods offers the following extra perks:

• Handicap accessible
  • Wireless Internet service
  • Complimentary parking

Whitewoods

Whitewoods is a beautiful reception venue nestled in Hobbie, PA, surrounded by towering pines, cozy cottages and a babbling brook. Guests will delight at our natural landscape, well-appointed accommodations and rustic French country décor. The Inn at Whitewoods has a full kitchen, wraparound porch and large great room which can host a rehearsal dinner Sunday brunch. Located just off the great room is a balcony with a spectacular view. The Inn has 5 bedrooms (to sleep 13 guests) and several convertible sofa beds in the great room (to sleep an additional 10) Whitewoods Manor and Inn have heat, air conditioning and are available for year round events .To learn more about Whitewoods, please visit our website and social media pages.

Ballroom

Planning, Service Staff

312 Moyers Grove Road , Wapwallopen , PA (570) 714-4832

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Amanda F

Whitewoods, was the perfect backdrop to our fairytale wedding. After seeing countless wedding venues and being unsatisfied, my fiancé and I walked into Whitewoods and immediately, I knew that was where we would get married. Cheryl and Frank were wonderful, have such great ideas,... Read More and in such a short period of time, have transformed the property into a breathtaking wedding venue. We rented the property for the weekend being that we were traveling from New York and New Jersey. Friday night was wonderful having all of our friends and family over to the house for dinner. The house is beautiful, sleeps many, and has ample space. The living room is gigantic which more than accommodated the bridal party for getting ready the morning of the wedding. After that, everything went perfect. We drank, partied, and danced the night away. It truly was the best day of my life, and I am so thankful we found this amazing gem in the woods <3

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Danielle F

Natural elegance. That's how I would describe the aesthetic at Whitewoods. It is an absolutely gorgeous venue and I feel so incredibly lucky that I was able to get married there. Cheryl, Frank, and the rest of the Whitewoods team did such an amazing job and our wedding day was... Read More more perfect than we ever could have hoped for. The reception hall and site are so lovely that adding any more than minimal decorations isn't necessary. This place is a hidden gem. If you do choose to get married here, get ready for effusive praise from all of your guests on how wonderful and beautiful it is. And know that they're right. Perfect location for those who love natural beauty.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Natalie Z

I cannot say enough amazing and positive things about Whitewoods! To put it simply, this was the best experience of our lives in the most beautiful place we could have ever imagined. When you dream about your wedding day it almost seems surreal. If you have your wedding in this... Read More space, your dream will come to life. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at Whitewoods on the weekend of 31 December 2016, New Years Eve. Let me start this review by speaking of the owners, Cheryl and Billy. Cheryl has gone above and beyond in every category-- readiness to help and enthusiasm about our vision is paralleled by none. She made us feel that this was just as special of an occasion for her as it was for us. On the night of our wedding, we had an area to make DIY floral crowns for our guests. Cheryl, Billy and their daughter Bianca not only made sure our ceremony and cocktail hour flowed smoothly, they personally helped and engaged the guests by making as many crowns as they could and assisting guests to construct a crown of their own. To top it off, I was disappointed that I didn’t leave time to make myself a crown when Cheryl presented me with the most amazing crown that she made for me that I wore all evening. It was spectacular and a gesture I will never forget. About Whitewoods: from a glance, the property is stunning. To start, everything is BRAND NEW, as in this place still smells like a new house and is landscaped like a dream. Inside, the ascetic is clean, pristine and beautiful, even without any additional décor. The Manor is very impressive not only in its sheer size, but every detail is rustic chic perfection—working fire place, hand-made bar, outdoor patios (yes, multiple!) bridal suite all dressed in white and cream, working barn doors on multiple entrance ways, exposed beam ceiling with decorative string lights and farmhouse chandeliers. The cream/ neutral pallet makes decorating breeze and photos perfection. The Inn was the perfect place to make a weekend of it all. We were able to entertain our guests, make time for our families and friends and host our rehearsal dinner in the comfort of a home that felt like ours. Comfortable, rustic and cute, it is the ideal place for your bridal party to get ready day of or extend the stay as we did and make a weekend of it. The grounds, I don’t even know what to say… perfect. If you plan to have any part of your wedding outdoors (even just photos as we did) look no further. Just stop right here, you are done. You won’t find anything like this. Our photographers even welled up with tears—there is unlimited open natural space, multiple locations for an outdoor ceremony or reception, a beautiful river, ponds, white-washed cabins, outdoor fireplace, just everything. To Cheryl, Billy and the family at Whitewoods—we cant thank you enough for EVERYTHING you did to make our day so special. It was everything we ever dreamed and we will never forget your care and kindness. Yes brides, you can have it all!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Sara T

Whitewoods was by far the most beautiful of all the places we looked to have our wedding at. It has a rustic, yet elegant feel to it. We had about 220 people at our wedding and we were able to make all of our guests fit comfortably. Cheryl was wonderful to work with- she always... Read More got back to me quickly and was willing to meet whenever I requested. I would recommend this venue to ANYONE looking!! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding there!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Jacque M

We were SO lucky to have heard of this new venue from a friend who was getting married 2 weeks before us. It is SO different from anything else in the area, so we were immediately intrigued. We met with Cheryl before the venue was even finished with construction and we already... Read More knew THIS was our wedding spot. We got married on site in the fall, and it was as picturesque as possible. The colors of the trees were outstanding, and the grounds overall were exquisite. We rented the property next door and got ready there, and then stayed overnight after the reception was over, which was SO EASY! I loved being able to walk right next door, and stay with family and friends on such a huge day in our lives. The reception hall is gorgeous!!! It was huge and easily accommodated our 200 guests with enough room for dancing and mingling space. It has a very simple, chic decor that reminds me of something you would find on a French countryside. Cheryl was so easy to work with, and always got back to me quickly with any questions I had. I had visited an open house at one point and mentioned how much I loved one of the snacks she had out. She surprised us and had them waiting for us the day of the wedding! I seriously can't say enough about this location, and the owners! I would recommend to anyone! Especially if looking for a place for an outdoor ceremony! Thank you Whitewoods!

A dream come true

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Laura A

From the moment I woke up in my bridal suite at the Inn, until our starlit send off after the reception, everything was perfect. My enchanted forest wedding was everything I've ever dreamed of and more thanks to Cheryl and her wonderful staff! Our big day at Whitewoods is... Read More something we will never forget!