Whitling Photography

serving the Pittsburgh region.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

11227 Rt. 322, Shippenville, PA serving the Pittsburgh region. (814) 902-1187

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Melanie S

Stephanie and Bret were amazing! We had so many amazing pictures to choose from! They captured every moment of our wedding day perfectly. We also did our engagement pictures with them and they were very accommodating and rescheduled twice due to weather. We love how they made us... Read More feel comfortable. We will definitely use them for future milestones!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Melissa L

Stephanie and Brett were absolutely wonderful to work with. They captured every moment on our wedding day. I really appreciate their laid back style and how they made everyone feel comfortable. They are such a fun couple to work with! We were able to go about our day and act... Read More naturally while they captured every moment. The photos turned out absolutely amazing. The way they were able to work with the light and shadows made for very unique shots. Simply put, we could not be more pleased and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Christina S

I feel like I can't say enough good things about Whitling Photography! From the very beginning Stephanie and Brett were so incredibly sweet and super professional. In our initial meeting they took the time to drive halfway to get to know us and we really felt like they... Read More understood what we wanted. They were so easy to work with and when my husband and I felt awkward (because we had no idea what we were doing!) they immediately made us laugh and feel more comfortable. Our wedding pictures were absolutely stunning and we feel like they captured everything beautifully! Communication with Stephanie and Brett when we had contact with was seamless. They got back to us pretty much immediately with every e-mail we sent. As soon as Stephanie walked into the bridal suite she took charge of the day. I loved that!! We received our wedding pictures within the timeline they provided us with and I cannot stop looking at them. They are everything we dreamed of and MORE! Every picture captures the day so perfectly and we cannot be more grateful for that. We would recommend Whitling Photography to anyone and everyone. Thank you Stephanie and Brian!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Greg J

Stephanie and Brett are not only incredible photographers, but amazing people as well. Two of the nicest and most genuine people you will ever meet, and they are also great at their craft. They get to know their clients, they have an amazing and artistic eye, and went almost... Read More undetectable during our day (when they needed to be). Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous. The wife and I smiled from ear to ear the entire time while looking at them for the first time because they captured the day so perfectly. If you have any doubts about who you want capturing the images from your special day, look no further. These guys rock!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Marissa K

I am so glad we hired Stephanie and Brett as our wedding photographers. Our photos are absolutely stunning and working with them was such a pleasure. I am semi-convinced that we were all very good friends in another life. Personable, professional, and down-to-Earth, they fit... Read More right in with our family and friends and captured some truly beautiful moments on film. They were incredibly accommodating of our special requests, worked with us to stay within our budget, and, most importantly, made us laugh and helped us feel comfortable on our wedding day. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 adriana c

I can not compliment Brett and Stephanie's work enough! They are absolutely amazing to work with and take the most beautiful pictures that capture the wedding! I love their work!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Dina Marie D

Stephanie and Brett... where do we start! great engagement session and even better wedding photos. They capture light and darkness is an amazing way to create such unique photographs. Whitling is about quality... we received 1200 photos with quality in each of them... they... Read More capture every part of your day and barely every hear or see them. they find crazy shots that are just so surreal on paper... it's amazing. Brad and I are so happy with all our photographs and cannot wait to see you two again for more photos. We highly recommend Whitling Photography for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Sarah M

We decided to book Stephanie and Brett for our wedding because of a combination of quality and affordability. I had reviewed full galleries (as opposed to samples of the best) from their other weddings and was confident that they would not miss key moments and take beautiful... Read More photos throughout the entire day. They did not disappoint! On our wedding day, they were inconspicuous and allowed us to be ourselves -- capturing singalongs in the limo, silly banter about our cat and emotional moments with our parents. By taking this authentic approach, our joy and love for each other naturally shined through in the photos. Best of all, we didn't have to wait long to see the photos afterward. They posted two photos on social media before we even got to our honeymoon location, followed up with a online blog post that we absorbed via shaky wifi in Africa and then sent us our entire gallery less than a month after the wedding. Another perk - they give you all the photos on a USB, which they sent along with a Christmas card and a sample of printed photos. They were professional, efficient and joy to work with. We now have photos that we will treasure for many years to come!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Rhonda P

Stephanie and Brett were AMAZING to work with. They made us so comfortable with our photos on the big day. Having both of them there let them catch so many beautiful moments from different angles and our photos are absolutely stunning. I would go with them again and again!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Samantha D

Stephanie and Brett are truly amazing at what they do. They took the time to get to know us as a couple to understand what was important to capture during our wedding day. They are professional but fun to work with, and see a vision for photos in any space. Looking back at... Read More our photos after the wedding, my husband and I laughed and cried as if we were in the moment all over again. They went beyond what we ever expected and we would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Emily S

My husband and I were married in April of 2015. Brett and Stephanie were absolutely amazing photographers, and are such wonderful people. They went above and beyond to get to know us as a couple and what important moments we wanted captured during our wedding. They were... Read More highly professional and made us feel comfortable and at ease. Their photographs told a story of the entire day, and they captured so many special moments that we will cherish for years to come. I would highly recommend Whitling Photography!

Stunning Photos

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Chelsea R

Brett and Stephanie left us speechless. First, they are incredibly kind and helpful. I did not for one second feel stressed or worried about photos. I knew they had us covered because they work in such a professional but light and calm manner. The husband and wife duo was... Read More awesome to see as they knew how each other worked and could vibe off of each other. Second, their creativity and quickness on the job is amazing. I love their style of photography and with it they captured some beautiful moments. They worked with us in outdoor conditions in the rain to get us amazing photos. I am so happy we chose Whitling Photography and would highly recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Brianna W

Let me start off with saying that Stephanie and Brett are two of the kindest individuals that I have ever met. Throughout the wedding planning process, at the wedding and reception, and then their follow up after the event, they were so helpful and attentive. They really took... Read More the time to get to know more about my husband and I and what exactly we were looking for pertaining to our big day and especially the photography. On the big day, they were so discreet that I honestly forgot they were even there at the reception. When we received our photos, I was an awe at the absolutely stunning shots, from our reception in particular, which they had captured, especially because I didn’t even see them during those moments! Photography-wise they are truly artists! Some of the pictures that they shot truly took my breath away. The pricing was very reasonable and was worth every penny. So, if you’re looking for a photographer in the Pittsburgh area, I’d definitely recommend Stephanie and Brett! Thank you Whitling Photography for perfectly capturing the best day of my life!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Jamie D

Stephanie and Brett were amazing! I really wanted photographers that were subtle but got amazing shots and that is exactly what we got! The pictures that the photographers took were amazing, and they were so indiscreet throughout the wedding that going through the pictures was... Read More even more fun. Check out their night time photos. They are amazing!

Love my photographers

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Stephanie T

Brett and Stephanie were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. I searched and squandered from the time we got engaged (February) until July to find the perfect photographers. I wanted people who had an eye for pictures, experience behind the lens, and gave a... Read More product that would stand the test of time. Our package included 2 photographers, 10 hours, an engagement session, $100 in photo credit and copyrights. Not only did I feel it had great value with everything our package had but the product certainly backs up the price. I can't say enough good things about the duo! If you choose them, I can assure you it'll be the best decision you'll make!

Fabulous Photographers!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Michelle S

We absolutely loved working with Brett and Stephanie. They made us feel so comfortable and worked to make sure we got all the shots we ever wanted. They were absolutely amazing. They spent all day with us and took so many amazing photos. We have only gotten a handful of our... Read More photos back, but what we have seen so far have been incredible! I would absolutely use Whitling Photography again and hope we have the chance to do so!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Jennifer M

We just got married on 09/20/14, and the picture that Brett and Steph took were absolutely amazing. We are so impressed with the images that they were able to capture throughout the day. These guys are wonderful to work with. Steph spent the morning with the girls while Brett... Read More spent the morning with the guys. It was fun for them to be a part of our wedding.

Our photographer

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Michelle G

Brett and Stephanie are AMAZING! I couldn't be happier with our photos. They are so creative and got the most unique pictures. Thank you so much for capturing our precious moments.

Absolutely amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Kristen F

Brett and his secondary photographer, Stephanie, were amazing! They are fun to work with and take their jobs very seriously! They are so discreet that we hardly even noticed they were there, and yet they got the most amazing photographs! I am so grateful to them for capturing... Read More every special moment of my special day!!