Natural light and lifestyle photographer

We are a natural light and lifestyle photography company located in Middle Tennessee. We thrive on capturing all the precious moments of your day. Your wedding is a day all about you and the love you and your partner share together and we love being apart of that! We enjoy capturing everything from the little details to the big ones and enjoy every step of the planning process with you. We love candid moments as well as beautifully posed moments. We know that wedding days can go by so fast, which is why we make a point to capture it all to create not only beautiful photographs, but to have the memory of the day frozen in time for you to always be able to look back on. We'd love to learn more about your wedding day details! Email or call today!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Nashville, TN and Nationwide (407) 782-0862

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Mia M

I first met Whitney when I needed a photographer for when my boyfriend returned from his 9-month deployment in Iraq. I came across Whitney's Instagram and loved her photography so much I asked if she would step outside of weddings to do his homecoming photos — and I'm so glad we... Read More did! The photos Whitney took that evening are ones we will cherish for a lifetime, and her ability to capture the emotion of that moment was incomparable. The time for the homecoming changed nearly a dozen times, and Whitney was flexible and professional throughout the entire process. So, it was a no-brainer when we got engaged just a month later to hire Whitney for our engagement photos. Whitney has a way of making you feel so comfortable, which makes for amazing photos! We went down to Franklin, TN, and did a fun photoshoot at Kilwin's, followed by a romantic session at sunset. Whitney's range of talent, from homecoming photos to photos of us eating ice cream, is by far what sets her apart. We loved working with Whitney, and I'm sure we will again!

2017-09-10T17:59:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mia!!! <3

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lynette S

Whitney has taken our anniversary photos, maternity photos, everything and we just love her. She is able to capture our relationship in a stand still moment and I don't know how she does it. My husband and I are not natural picture takers and need a lot of guidance and she knows... Read More just how to pose us and make us not feel awkward, which is HUGE for us. She's always willing to try something new and different to get a unique photo for her clients. She makes you comfortable and always, always, always, delivers stunning photos you will love forever. Highly recommend, you will NOT be disappointed, and will probably gain a lifetime friend in the process!

Whitney

Hi! My name is Whitney and I'm the owner of Whitney Erin Photography. I am an Army wife living in Tennessee with my husband and our two fur-babies, Linus and Lucy. I'm a bit of a goofball, so if you're not one to smile in photos, believe me you will if I'm behind the camera. I love to travel and explore new places. I love seeing people happy and in love. I love learning about people as well, so excuse me if I ask a lot of questions, I just want to know more about you! It gives me so much joy to be able to do what I do and I wouldn't trade it for anything.