Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

4900 SW Griffith Drive, Beaverton, OR (503) 702-3075

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jessica V

Whitney made my wedding weekend a dream come true. She did my makeup for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day and I've never felt so confident and beautiful. I don't wear a lot of makeup and was worried I wouldn't look like myself. Whitney was really sensitive about... Read More that and made sure I felt comfortable and natural. The morning of the wedding she arrived and was set up and ready to go with a smile on her face in what felt like minutes! She was ahead of schedule the entire day because weeks before the wedding she'd put together a schedule that I could send out to the girls ahead of time. This was SO nice because everyone knew in advance when they needed to get ready for makeup. Each time one of my besties got out of her chair I was even more stunned than the one before, and they were all super happy with their look as well. Whitney was one of my bridesmaids and having her do my makeup was one of the most special moments of my wedding day. Looking up at her and seeing her smiling ear to ear because she was so excited for me made me feel SO special and calm. Thank you for being an absolute pleasure to work with and have as a friend! I will continue recommending you to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Katie D

I am not sure how any person could write Whitney a bad review. She is RESPONSIVE, PROFESSIONAL AND ON TIME. She came all the way to our wedding in Sunriver and she was at our house in Caldera in the snow/ice EARLY. (6:45am) She is so incredibly talent and I have had my make up... Read More done by multiple people in the past. Every person commented on my make up at the wedding. My mom who never gets her make up done only wants to use Whitney for any upcoming events. She will make you feel like you woke up a princess. If you want the best of the best and can understand if she has lag time between her doctors appointments for being pregnant (aka 24 to 48 hours) then book her. She is worth every penny! XOXO Whitney! Another successful wedding and you made me look and feel like a million dollars! :)

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Amy C

I chose whitney to do my make up for my engagement photos, wedding, step daughters senior pictures AND now my maternity photos! I had seen her name and work tagged in photos on IG & FB and have tons of friends who had used her services and they all looked gorgeous! Not only was... Read More I impressed by how beautiful she made me feel, she was so sweeet and kind to talk to to each time I sat in her chair. I highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Micayla R

I did not have a good experience with Whitney unfortunately. I was recommended from a friend as I became the bride to be shortly after my friends wedding. It was incredibly hard getting responses from her, or I'd have to repeat myself multiple times with the same question and... Read More still no answer. There was nearly a month of pure silence as I wasn't worth her time or reply, so I wrote her two times more during that period of silence, FINALLY got a response where I once again had to repeat my question that still wasn't answered previously. (I even used saved emails and forwarded them to her) . No courtesy to even reply to me in the end. Super unfortunate, I was very upset we didn't work out in the end.

2017-02-04T11:20:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Micayla, The reason I was unresponsive was because I was newly pregnant at the time and was in and out of the hospital. Once I received your emails I made sure I let you know how sick I had been. From what you said... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Rikki B

Not only is Whitney incredibly talented, she is super professional and an overall joy to be around. She showed up at the exact time she said she would the day of my wedding and naturally, my bridesmaids were running late. Even though she was pressed for time she managed to make... Read More myself and eleven other women look better than ever, all while blending in as one of the girls. I would highly recommend Whitney to anyone, and hope I can come up with some sort of special occasion to work with her again!

Whitney is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 LINDSAY N

Whitney was an absolute GEM to work with. I do not wear a ton of make-up nor did I want to wear a lot for my wedding. When I went in for my practice run, she made me feel 100% comfortable and beautiful with everything! She is easily one of the sweetest girls I have ever met.... Read More And incredibly talented. What I appreciate about Whitney's art is that she still kept my face simple enough that it looked like 'me', just an enhanced me. The make-up she did for the entire bridal party was stunning. Each of us had our own look and made the day so much easier. No fuss over make-up made it so enjoyable. Booking Whitney was by far one of the best choices I could have made. She went above and beyond the expectations that I could have ever had. She uses high quality products that will make any customer happy. Additionally, she is extremely flexible. My Mother wanted to use her own face make-up, Whitney had absolutely no problem. One of my favorite things about Whitney though, is her ability to make everyone feel special. This can be extremely valuable to any stressed out bride. Knowing I had her on my team, immediately put me at ease. I knew everyone looked stunning without looking like Drag Queens. The pictures turned out A-Mazing. Knowing we looked flawless added to the beauty of every picture we took. I'm so thankful for Whitney. I would hire her again in an INSTANT. Booking Whitney is the easiest call to make. She will come to any location and take care of the beauty details. Thank you Whitney for everything!! You are so wonderful!!

Whitney Stassi is the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Whitney is one of the sweetest people on the planet and it's simply a complete bonus that she's one of the most talented make-up artists I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Her work speaks for itself if you look at her portfolio. Whitney is the best!

Best makeup artist in Oregon

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I've had Whitney do my makeup on several occasions. I am never dissapointed. She has a beautiful studio in Beaverton that I always feel comfortable going to. She brings out the inner beauty in every client that sits in her chair. I have a few issues that I'm self conscious about... Read More on my face and she always makes me feel better about them coming into her studio and leaving. Booking Whitney for ANY event is the one thing I do recommend. She takes care if every single thing and always makes you feel at ease.

I've never felt more beautiful

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I could not have asked for a better make-up artist to make me feel more beautiful than I ever have in my life. I already knew Whitney from high school, but even if you don't know her, she treats you as a close friend and always has a smile on her face. She went above the... Read More expectations that I had, and I honestly couldn't stop taking pictures of myself because I felt that gorgeous! She is incredibly talented and uses high quality products to ensure your face looks flawless and that your makeup stays. My bridesmaids absolutely loved their makeup too and looked stunning. I've received so many compliments from others who weren't even at my wedding, from pictures that said my makeup was flawless. She understand what it takes to make your best features pop and shine through the camera on your wedding day. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone and everyone I can. Any special event that I have, I plan on going back to Whitney. Thank you for making me feel more beautiful than I have in my entire life!

Whitney is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I don't have enough amazing things to say about Whitney! Not only is she super talented but she's a great friend to have next to you on your big day! I actually booked Whitney almost a year prior to my wedding, and over the course of the year, we kept in touch and quickly became... Read More good friends! Whitney is gorgeous inside and out and deeply values her relationships with everyone--including other members of the bridal party, family and other wedding vendors she works with. Her professionalism is impeccable and the quality of her work and satisfaction from her clients are incredibly important to her. She truly made me feel like my very best self on my wedding day! Working with Whitney was one of the best parts of my wedding experience!

Whitney Is the Best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kristen H

I decided a couple weeks before my wedding to have my bridal makeup done. I had seen Whitney's work before, so I knew how good she is. I didn't think I would be able to get her, but she found a way to fit me in so that I would feel beautiful on my wedding day. Even though she... Read More did my makeup early in the day, it was perfect all day long! I received compliments that day and afterwards from friends and family who saw pictures later. I couldn't have been happier with her work. She is sweet, lovely, professional, and exceptionally talented. Thank you, Whitney! Xoxo.

Amazing, affordable and dependable service

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Whitney was so easy to get ahold of and so reliant. She made our bridal party and bride feel so taken care of. She did such a great job and was so attentive making sure we were all happy with everything she did. I would definitely recommend her and of course have her do my... Read More future wedding!

Fairy Tale Wedding Make Up

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jaime C

I met Whitney Stassi through a referral from a sorority sister. She lives in Portland, which is two states away from me. Once I saw her work, I knew I had to have her at my wedding, no matter where she was from!! Upon getting to know her, she went to a very prominent... Read More cosmetology school in Los Angeles. She has done make-up for television! Getting ready for a wedding can be stressful, but also it's one of the most special times of your life!! Whitney specifically recognizes this. She was timely, caring, listened to what I wanted, affordable, efficient, has more make up that a department store and made the hours before my wedding flawless. You want her in your hotel room on your wedding day, before you walk down the aisle - she can make a 4 year old flower girl or 90 year old grandmother of the groom feel special and beautiful. Looking back at before and after pictures, it's an understatement to say this woman is amazing. I even added a friend to the wedding party make-up (sorry, Whitney!) and she made it work without sacrificing time or causing stress. I can't say enough about this professional, caring, beautiful and fun woman. She made my wedding day unforgettable.

I've never looked so good!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jackie G

There is nothing I can say that will give this girl justice! I have never looked/ felt so beautiful on my wedding day. She was able to provide me with flawless makeup that made me look like the best version of myself! I cant stress enough to you brides that Whitney is probably... Read More one of the best vendors I spent my money on. Everytime I lay eyes on my wedding album I can't help but think that was one of the best days of my lives. I looked beautiful, felt beautiful and I owe it to Whitney Stassi for that!

Whitney Stassi-makeup artist

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Nicole R

I had the pleasure of working with Whitney on a photo shoot. She is a constant professional, and so kind! Besides being an awesome person, she is a phenomenal makeup artist. She took a very tired girl (me) and brought her to life. I was truly shocked when the face staring back... Read More at me showed zero signs of exhaustion. She made my eyes pop, and my skin look flawless. I cannot wait to work with Whitney again!!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Dominica G

Whitney did my 6 bridesmaids and my make-up for our September wedding. Her work is absolutely beautiful and everyone looked amazing. She is a truly talented and gifted artist. Not only is her work beautiful but she is extremely professional and had a calming quality about her... Read More which is so important for your big day. I highly recommend Whitney, I couldn't have been more happy with how everything turned out.

A True Artist!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Makenna B

I feel so privileged to have had my wedding day makeup done by such a true artist. Whitney did an amazing job, and I'd sincerely recommend her to anyone I know wanting a glamorous look for any special occasion. During my trial run she took her time to get to know me and my... Read More style. I didn't have an exact look in mind, but Whitney talked me through the process, and created the most beautiful look that I was unknowingly dreaming of. She made the process fun--and we were able to chat about wedding details as if we were old friends while also keeping it flawlessly professional. After my trial run she checked in with me to see how the makeup wore throughout the day, and what (if any) changes I wanted to make. Though I didn't want to make any changes, I thought it was such a nice and personal touch. She also wrote down names of different products that she used (just in case I wanted to have my own lipstick on hand for touchups!) On the day of my wedding she arrived early and was ready with a hug of congratulations! It was so comforting to have a friendly face to calm any pre-wedding jitters! She did a wonderful job, and I truly felt so radiant as I walked down the aisle. My experience working with Makeup by Whitney Stassi was lovely, and I cannot wait to call her up for my next special occasion.

You will look AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I loved having Whitney do my makeup! My role was Mother of the Bride and she did an amazing job! She is fun to work with, knows how to make you feel relaxed, listens to your ideas and Whitney delivers! She is truly an artist! I would definitely recommend her for your special... Read More occasion! Whitney is a beautiful person inside and out! You'll love her!

Whitney is simply AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Samantha P

Whitney is absolutely amazing at what she does. I've been fortunate enough to have her do my makeup a few times for various occasions and I've never felt more beautiful every time! She is so talented, sweet, and receptive! She listens to what you want and need, whether it be a... Read More very light look or slightly more dramatic. She can do it all! I HIGHLY recommend her!

High Quality, Extremely Personable & Fun!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Cassandra M

We hired Whitney for my wedding day and she did not only my makeup but my MOH, 2 Bridesmaids, mother and mother in law. She invested extremely focused individual time on each of us and listened to our likes/dislikes in regard to makeup. When I went in for my trial run I had... Read More pictures to show her what I wanted but come the wedding day my girls didn't...Even still Whitney listened to what they envisioned and was able to create the most beautiful and fitting looks for each of them. None of us had prior good experiences with makeup artists but we can all say that we've had the most amazing after working with sweet Whitney! She listens to what you like and then form fits it especially to what will look best on you. Even though I had only met her one time prior to my wedding day it was as if we had known her for ages...She fit right in and made the experience far more awesome than any of us ever expected! I highly, HIGHLY recommend that any and every bride add Makeup by Whitney Stassi as a part of your wedding team...You won't regret having this extremely talented woman by your side!

Incredible experience with a talented makeup artist

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

If you have any type of event where your make up needs to look and stay fabulous, Makeup by Whitney Stassi will leave you beautiful and satisfied! Whitney has several years of experience and really listens to your wants and needs. I highly recommend Makeup by Whitney Stassi-not... Read More only for Whitneys incredible talent but for her dedication to her clients!

Amazing makeup artist

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 K C

Whitney Stassi did an amazing job at my sisters wedding. She arrived early and was very professional. She is based in Portland Oregon but my sister heard about her business through friends in CA. She had to book Whitney for her Napa wedding. My sister was stunning!! Whitney... Read More listened to exactly what my sister was looking for and did an outstanding job!!! She has an amazing collection of makeup and even gave me tips on how to apply! I wish she lived closer to us and could do our makup everyday!!!

Makeup (Magic) by Whitney Stassi

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Whitney did the makeup for my daughter's wedding in August and the results were amazing!!! I seriously was impressed way beyond what I knew would be a perfect job, based on the recommendations and comments that others made regarding Whitney's skill level. Her perfectionist... Read More artistry came through in a very natural way, but with the perfect amount of color for photos. Whitney truly is the best makeup artist I've personally seen, and I know quite a few. Aside from being amazing with her artistry, she was such a joy to be with through the whole makeup process. She's so much fun, very organized, not to mention gorgeous, and made the experience a joyful one! The photo's turned out amazing because of Whitney's expertise, and I will have those pictures forever...be sure to pick Whitney the black-belt makeup artist! I cannot say enough good about her as a person and an artist!! She really is a 5 star on every level!! Tammi Burg

Make up by Whitney Stassi

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Porsche W

I recently was married of 09/06/14, and hired Whitney Stassi to do mine, and all of my bridesmaids makeup for my big day. (I had 8 bridesmaids-including myself) I had my makeup done by her the year before for my best friends wedding, and remembered how amazing our makeup was... Read More then, so of course I was excited to have her do mine! Whitney is not only professional and such a talented makeup artist, she is also incredibly sweet and thoughtful. On the day of my wedding she was so thoughtful, and gave me a sweet gift just to congratulate me! But her talent as a makeup artist is phenomenal. The makeup used is high quality, and she really brings out every girls natural beauty, while also listening to the what each girl wanted. Everyone of my bridesmaids said they felt gorgeous, and we all wished Whitney could put our makeup on every day. The makeup lasted through the entire night, even after a lot of eating and drinking, and quite a few tears. I didn't have to touch up anything, except my lip color at the reception. Whitney exceeded all my expectations and listened to what I wanted for my makeup, but also had advice for me when I wasn't sure about minor details (ie: right shade of lip color) Her pricing for the quality of the makeup and professionalism is very reasonable. I highly recommend Whitney for not only important events like your wedding day, but for anything! I know I will have Whitney do more of her amazing work for me in the future, and I'm very excited for that! A huge thank you to Whitney Stassi for making me look and feel so beautiful, on the most important day of my life!

The best in PDX/ Metro Area!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I was so fortunate to have Whitney do the makeup for myself and my wedding party this July. She made all of us ladies feel so beautiful on my special day. Whitney is an absolute delight to work with as she is prompt, personable, and gorgeous (inside and out)! I would definitely... Read More recommend her to anyone and EVERYONE! I hope to have her do my makeup again in the future!!