New Englands Premier DJ and Photo Booth Provider

Wicked GooD Entrainment is a Professional DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth company experienced in hosting weddings and special events! We Custom build your Entertainment Package to fit Any and All Budgets. We’d love to have the opportunity to contribute our expertise at your wedding reception.

Country, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

70 Old Southbridge Rd, Oxford, MA (774) 535-3134

Best Decision We Made

Reviewed on 6/13/2015 Erica B

By far, choosing Wicked Good Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made. Gino was helpful, detail oriented, organized and a true pleasure to work with. On our wedding day, Gino was the glue that held it all together and kept the whole event running smoothly. He honored... Read More all our music requests (including do not play requests), and I had multiple people tell me the choice of music was the best they've ever heard at a wedding. Simply put, I would refer Wicked Good Entertainment to any bride and groom looking for a top quality DJ who will help to make your day exactly as you've dreamed it.

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Amy C

Our wedding (3-28-15, at Artists for Humanity Epicenter, Boston MA) was such a blast, and I owe it all to Wicked GooD Entertainment. Gino is incredibly professional, his website is easy to use, and his service at our wedding was priceless. The planning process was a... Read More breeze, he was excellent to work with- (and I can be difficult) I was pretty specific about a lot of songs/when I wanted them played, and he adapted and blended them with guest requests so well! We decided to add a photo booth only a month or so before the wedding, and that was a giant hit! Wicked GooD Entertainment provided us with an incredible photo booth and a ton of props...my little cousins were entertained the whole time! It was really nice to use one vendor for two services. One last thing - a wedding DJ is in control of the whole atmosphere for your wedding: the energy, the pace, the fun. Gino at Wicked GooD Entertainment not only exceeded our expectations in those fields, but he rolled with many surprises thrown his way. A spontaneous performance for the bride and groom, a last minute mother-son dance to announce, and a rowdy karaoke style rendition of "Bohemian Rhapsody" by the groom and his men are just a taste of what we put our DJ through. I really want to give Wicked GooD 5 stars in all categories; he is efficient in his set up, his equipment is incredible, and working with him is easy and leaves you feeling reassured.

DJ Review

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Rilla E

Could not be more pleased with the service and entertainment provided by Gino at Wicked Good Entertainment. All our our meetings with him were pleasant and professional; both my finacee and myself were a little unsure about picking some aspects of the reception and ceremony and... Read More he offered wonderful advice. Everything at the reception from the decorations to song choices truly surpassed all our our expections - he really went above and beyond. We got compliments from so many of our guests about what a fun time they had, and I think a great deal of that is a reflection on the DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Caitlin L

Gino from Wicked Good Entertainment, this guy is the most down to earth human who made us laugh and dance our asses off! He allowed us to make our wedding day what we wanted but came to our rescue when we realized we had no idea what we were doing haha. Also congrats on your own... Read More wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brian M

Gino did an incredible job at our wedding this past weekend. He was helpful and guided us through the wedding every step of the way. The music was perfect! The dance floor was packed the entire wedding, which I was NOT expecting for an early afternoon wedding! He was flexible... Read More and was able to handle any requests and last minute events without issues. He even surprised me with providing a 3rd sound system for our cocktail hr (in a separate location from the ceremony and reception) which wasn't originally planned. The list could go on and on with everything that went right. I 100% recommend these guys, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tory C

Gino was our DJ and we was awesome! He helped us through planning and the online portal was such a great tool! He was friendly, professional, and helped the night run so smoothly. Everyone had such a blast dancing the night away and still talk about how much fun they had months... Read More later. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jillian C

Gino is the absolute best!!!! I cannot thank Wicked Good Entertainment for making my wedding the best and most fun night ever. Gino was awesome through the whole planning process. He is super knowledgeable and listened to our ideas. He gave input and suggestions and was a true... Read More professional. Coming from a family of DJs, we had high expectations for the night and Gino delivered. We told Gino we wanted a full dance floor all night and that is what we got. Weeks later people are still raving about our DJ and how much fun the wedding was. Thank you so much Gino!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Andrea P

We used Gino as our wedding DJ and we couldn't have been happier! From the beginning, Gino was able to help answer all of our questions and made us feel really comfortable. He set us up with an online portal in order to input all of our preferences. Anytime we had a question or... Read More concern, he was always quick to answer an email or phone call. We had a meeting with Gino a couple weeks before the wedding to go over all of the details. He was very thorough and made sure everything went exactly how we wanted it to. In addition to music, Gino handled our lighting for the evening. On the wedding day, he lit our ballroom and dance floor at Ocean Cliff perfectly. More importantly, he kept the party going all night! Gino respected all of our requests, while choosing songs that he knew would keep people on the dance floor. We loved how he never let one song go on for too long in order to keep the party moving. It was an amazing night and we are so grateful to Gino and his team for the amazing work they do. You NEED him as your DJ!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jarrett B

If you booked a different DJ then you booked the wrong one because there is no one better then Wicked GooD Entertainment. Gino was exceptional in every detail. He even was able to change all of our event songs 15 minutes before the wedding. He was extremely responsive and... Read More quick to get back to us with any question we had.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jillian M

Gino was absolutely amazing; I will be referring him for every-single gathering in the future! He really took the time to get to know us and was able to accommodate whatever request (both before and during the wedding) we threw his way! Our guests were so happy with Gino and... Read More proceeded to let us know all night long (way to take attention away from the bride, Gino!). He kept the party going and the dance floor packed! A DJ has the ability to make or break a reception; if you are looking for someone who is organized and can create an insanely fun atmosphere, look no further!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Sean M

My wife and I used Wicked Good Entertainment for our wedding in August of 2017. From the start, Gino made us feel very comfortable. He was the first DJ we met while exploring for potential music entertainment. He has a professional, yet easy going personality. There is a quality... Read More about him that makes you feel like you've been friends for years. Throughout the planning process Gino was flexible, reliable and gave us great advice. He worked with us to incorporate ethnic music into our reception and assisted in setting up a projector for a short clip. From the start, we were set up with a music planning website. It was incredibly convenient. With a click of a button, we could change, view or sample each song we had selected for special moments. Wicked Good kept our dance floor packed the entire night with a great selection of music spanning many genres. Choosing Wicked Good was one of the best (and easiest) decisions we made!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Emily M

Wicked GooD Entertainment went above and beyond for us on our wedding day, Gino was so professional and was with us every step of the way leading up to our big day. Our guests never left the dance floor and it was an awesome party from start to finish. We would definitely... Read More recommend the Wicked GooD Entertainment team to anyone who wants to have a giant party for their wedding reception.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Monica S

Gino was incredible and the dance floor was packed all night. He took the time to go over all the details prior to the ceremony so that everything would be perfect the day of. He helped walk us through everything and helped us with the timing and any questions in regards to not... Read More only music but also helped us to decide what to include based on his experience in the wedding industry. Definitely recommend to anyone seeking a DJ

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Caroline J

I can honestly say that choosing wicked good entertainment to DJ our wedding on June 3rd was one of the best decisions we could have made ! From start to finish Gino and Dave were so accommodating and wonderful to work with. Their website is so helpful and organized. Being able... Read More to login whenever wherever to edit our timeline, add songs , make payments was so convenient easy for us. DJ Dave was so thorough , we have a very complicated blended family and he made sure everyone knew all of their correct names and were they were suppose to be and when and that is no easy feat! I think every single guest at our wedding has taken the time to tell us how incredible they thought the DJ was . So many of them have told us they have never been to a more fun wedding purely because of how enthusiastic and rockin our DJ and music was . We only wish we had had a bigger dance floor because the thing was packed the entire night as was the photo booth! We had a general time line that included traditional things we wanted like cake cutting and parent dances. They did an amazing job judging when the best time was for each of these to happen so that we weren't rushing through them and it worked with the flow of non stop dancing party. They even helped to announce our sparkler exit so we had a great crowd waiting for us when we headed out . I honestly could write ten more pages about how awesome they were and would give hem ten stars if I could!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Zoya M

We used Wicked Good Entertainment for our wedding on May 13th. Gino was awesome to work with. From our initial meeting with him to the day of the wedding, he was always available to answer any of our questions. He was super helpful when we asked for his opinion. The music at our... Read More wedding was exactly what we wanted. The dance floor was never empty. I would highly recommend Gino and Wicked Good Entertainment for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kerri M

Our DJ Don was amazing. He was able to keep everyone happy and dancing, make announcements, and do it all with a great attitude. Thanks Don!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Dan A

Gino and the Wicked Good family are awesome. We had a backyard wedding reception and were able to one stop shop everything. Dance floor, up lighting, tables and chairs, photobooth, and of course a quality Dj. The dance Floor was busy all night as Gino mixed the night away. We... Read More have 650 photobooth photos that are everything from silly to fun to absolutely ridiculous. The guys showed up early and stayed late. I can't say enough good things about them. They truly have a customer for life in me.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jenn D

We used Wicked Good Entertainment for a photo booth and uplighting rental for our wedding on September 24th. Not only was the staff of Wicked Good attentitive and professional, they went over the top. I would use Gino and his crew for just about any event.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Steven Z

Gino and his staff were excellent at our wedding in September! I would recommend Wicked GooD Entertainment to anyone looking for an experienced and affordable DJ. Gino was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Victoria D

We were SO happy with Wicked Good Entertainment at our recent wedding!!! Not only did this team take care of the music at our wedding (playing all of our requested songs in the order we suggested) but they also took care of our lighting, provided two 46" televisions and a 6 ft... Read More by 8ft screen on which we made presentations, played video and displayed photos. We feel that these extra "touches" truly made our night special. Wicked Good Entertainment also provided the photo booth and microphones we used throughout the night. Staff were pleasant, accommodating, and helpful. They always asked my husband and my permission before making changes to our "line-up" and/or schedule when the bridal party ran behind. They also followed our music requests and asked our permission before playing requests that other guests had made. Successfully implementing all of the above took A LOT of planning, and Wicked Good Entertainment staff were with us every step of the way. They met with us multiple times in the months leading up to our wedding, and whenever we reached out with questions, my husband and I always received prompt replies. Even though I was admittedly anxious about the complicated and highly specific AV setup of our wedding, Wicked Good Entertainment alleviated my fears by setting up one night prior and allowing me to come by and perform a "final check." I was able to rest easy knowing that the televisions, uplighting, and placement of the 6ft by 8ft screen were precisely to my liking. All in all, Wicked Good Entertainment provided my husband and I with very personalized, thorough, and comfortable service that we will never forget! We would highly recommend them for any wedding or function, no matter how large, or complicated. They are highly versatile and willing to rise to any occasion!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Alyssa B

Wicked Good Entertainment did an amazing job on our wedding. The pre-wedding process was simple and easy, the website and creation of an online Playlist was user friendly and really helped us come up with song ideas. Gino and David were very professional day of and helped keep... Read More us on track with our schedule of events. The photobooth was high quality and the props were very fun! My husband and I would highly recommend Wicked Good Entertainment to anyone in need of DJ or photobooth services!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Kimberly P

From the moment we inquired about booking until the minute the wedding was over, the attention to detail, service, professionalism, and personal care was absolutely amazing! Thank you Gino and David for such a smooth process in the planning of our music! Wicked Good... Read More Entertainment did an outstanding job and our guests had a wonderful time. I don't think for a minute that there wasn't any one on the dance floor. Every one had a blast. DJ kept our guest dancing all night. I received so many compliments after my wedding about the DJ. I would recommend Wicked Good Entertainment to anybody looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Lisa P

Gino is awesome! He met with us to go over our expectations and what he could provide for our wedding and we were in from there! He has a customizable web page for each of his clients and he shows you how to use it, you can put in songs that you want played, play if it's... Read More possible, songs you definitely don't want played, requests you want to make. He plays your guests requests (unless it on your DNP list). The site has a catalog of all of his music so you can go through thousands of choices or just leave it up to him! We are the type of people that have every detail planned so we listed about 40 songs, which he suggested was plenty because people will make requests, then you add to your play if possible list..genius! He has clean versions of all of the songs you want so your grandma wont have a coronary. Gino is a dynamic and personable DJ, he had us all up and dancing, even people that didn't expect to dance were on their feet! I would highly recommend Gino, you just can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jo Elle W

Private User Gino with Wicked GooD Entertainment saved my wedding day! The unthinkable happened to me; my DJ that I had booked did not show up to my reception. I can not explain to you how livid, embarrassed and scared I was. Our wedding coordinators at Highfields Country Club... Read More contacted Gino and he was there within an hour setting up. Many guest did not even realize what happened. He was very kind, understanding and attentive to our needs given the awful scenario he was thrown into. He played a great selection of music the night went on as if nothing had happened. He engaged with our guests and was very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Jordan M

Wicked Good Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding! Gino and his team were very professional and easy to interact with. Everything from the ceremony music, dinner music, and dancing music was exactly as I had imagined when I was planning our wedding. The planning... Read More software that you get to use also helped us get organized and ensured that every song we wanted was played. Gino kept everyone dancing until the end of the night. They are highly recommended!