Wild Bunches Floral

Austin and surrounding area

Wild Bunches Floral "Flowers with an Attitude!"

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design. Coupled with striking colors, rich colors, and boundless creativity, Wild Bunches creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you. We always offer FREE consultations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX
Austin and surrounding area

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Casey H

In planning our wedding, the floral aspect was overwhelming to me. I'm not one to garden or keep flowers alive for long in my own home . . it's just not my thing and was therefore, the one area that I felt lacking in knowledge. Elizabeth was a joy to work with from day one. She... Read More listened to my likes and dislikes, looked at pictures of things I thought were pretty, and in the end, she created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our big day. She stayed within my budget (which wasn't huge!), made adjustments as needed, and made my wedding look beautiful. After the wedding was over, the flowers are what stood out to me as one of the best parts. And remember, this is from the bride that knows very little about flowers! Elizabeth made my dreams come true and gave me the floral design that I had hoped for! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Aimee H

Wild Bunches Floral was the florist for my spring wedding at the Ma Maison. Wild Bunches was a dream to work with. After bad experiences with multiple different florists, I was both relieved and thankful to have found them. They were affordable and the quality of the bouquets... Read More and floral arrangements were outstanding. The florist team listened to what I wanted and they delivered exactly what I was envisioning. I literally jumped up and down the moment I saw the bouquets and arrangements. Thank you to the Wild Bunches team for help making my day a beautiful day to remember!

Breathtaking Bouquets on a Budget

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Mary F

I am so thankful for the knowledge and expertise of the wonderful ladies that work at Wild Bunches! I walked into my first consultation with only a hint of an idea for my wedding flowers. Luckily, thanks to Elizabeth and the wonders of Pinterest, we were able to piece together a... Read More color scheme and theme for my big day. Of course, as I am such a perfectionist and over-analyzer, I had to email her just days later and completely change my order. Elizabeth assured me that this wasn't an issue and would even still be able to stay within my budget! She was so calm and supportive throughout the process, and her feedback was so helpful! She truly understood what my vision was, even when I wasn't sure. When I walked into the reception and ceremony areas to see the set-up, I was completely blown away! The bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces were even better than I could have possibly imagined. They were all so beautiful and perfect, and not to mention, they matched everything perfectly! AND it was all within my budget :) I highly recommend Wild Bunches if you are looking for flower experts for your next event. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Jacy B

The wild bunches team did an incredible job making our visions come to life. They made our flower crown for our flower girl, my bouquet, head table decor and our cocktail tables along with all the groomsmen's boutonnieres, and family corsages. Every detail was thoroughly thought... Read More out and the colors blossomed and made the night even that much more perfect. Super easy to work with! They made sweet phone calls and emails when I fell behind on planning. Thank you Wild Bunches for everything! I highly recommend this team for all your floral needs!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were beautiful. When I first met with the staff I had no idea what I wanted only a few ideas from the pictures. They were able to put together exactly what I wanted without knowing how to explain it to them. They also had no problem... Read More working with my budget and making changes when I needed to. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Justine S

Wild bunches chose flower arrangements that matched what I had imagined in my head almost perfectly! They turned out beautifully! The staff are all wonderful and very helpful to work with! They know how to do weddings well!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Lindsey F

Wild bunches was absolutely amazing! They took the pictures I gave them and made the exact replica and the flowers turned out so well!! We chose to do something different than most with our arrangements and they were just as excited as we were to see them. They were easy to work... Read More with, organized, well-priced and answered questions very quickly and usually within the same day. Loved Wild Bunches!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristyn C

Yet another 5 star review for these ladies! I had my wedding at Memory Lane on 10.10.15, and floral was definitely a top priority for me. My "vision" was clearly understood by the WB ladies, especially Rachel. She was so patient throughout my 12+ month long planning process. I... Read More will tell you, they NAILED my vision! I was given an opportunity to see the floral before walking down the isle, and passed on that opportunity because I knew the girls were going to do such a great job. They definitely surpassed my expectations and worked so hard making my dream come true. They are also aware of budget constraints, and do what they can to give you what you want. I can't recommend these ladies enough. If you are booking in the Austin/hillcountry area, or even at ML... book them to do handle your floral! Thanks ladies. You are the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Emily S

When planning my wedding, I knew I wanted a garden theme with beautiful fresh blooms everywhere. Wild Bunches completely understood my vision and helped make those dreams a reality. The blooms they arranged for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and blended perfectly with... Read More our color scheme. I so appreciate the girls at Wild Bunches and their help in our design meetings. They did a great job of staying within budget and not shooting down ideas that were out of budget, but rather, offered alternative ideas that were consistent with the theme and still in my price range. The day of, they were so kind and prompt and put in so much hard work to make everything look beautiful. They returned to the venue after the ceremony to flip the room and reuse outdoor florals inside at the reception. I definitely refer this local florist to all weddings in Dripping Springs and even those in Austin.

2015-10-31T09:51:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Wild Bunches for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

While we didn't know where to begin with choosing flowers, Wild Bunches Floral came as a recommendation from our venue and they did an over-the-top job! The designer was able to create exactly what we wanted and within our budget from our initial consultation. On the wedding... Read More day, Wild Bunches delivered the flowers to our venue. Wild Bunches Floral provides great quality flowers for the value. The bouquets were beautiful and lasted for several days after. I highly recommend this company for quality and affordability.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Megan H

Wow wow wow. I can't even begin to explain how GORGEOUS my flowers were for the wedding. Wild Bunches exceeded my expectations and provided breathtaking floral arrangements for our special day. Their creativity and friendliness is beyond compare, and I would recommend them... Read More 110%!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Brittny M

Wild Bunches was so great! They were the first and only florist I called. They were so knowledgeable and so nice. Since I live out of state they even did a over the phone consultation. They put everything together so beautifully and my bouquet was gorgeous. Thanks wild bunches... Read More for a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Heidi E

We wanted simple flowers for our wedding with a wild flowers theme. They hit the mark! The flowers were gorgeous and they delivered right to the site with plenty of time to spare. We even did most of the planning over the phone and they were very helpful. Also very knowledgeable... Read More on the flowers you would use to get the look you want. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Raquel H

My wedding didn't have a set theme or colors, and I didn't want it to. I like mismatched, random, natural beauty, and every color in the rainbow. The team at Wild Bunches heard me when I tried (poorly) to explain my vision, and they ran with it. They came up with a fresh-picked... Read More wildflower look that was exactly my style, and they pulled it off in October when wildflowers aren't to be had. They used what was in season to realize my vision, and it was spectacular. I was also trying to DIY as much of my wedding as possible, so I'd saved a whole bunch of bottles and jars; Wild Bunches let me bring my own containers to save on vase rental costs. Plus, my guests were able to bring home a floral arrangement as a wedding favor! They also accepted bottle caps of different kinds of beer (the hubs and I are big craft beer fans) to place over the boutonniere stems, and they even labeled each boutonniere and corsage according to who needed to wear them depending on the type of bottle cap. I had a few specific requests that they pulled off, too. I wanted hops in the boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen, but not in the father's ones as those two don't drink. I wanted hops in my bouquet, as well as pine cones as an homage to my husband's home in the piney woods of East Texas. They met every single request with enthusiasm and grace. I also ordered flower crowns for myself and the flower girl. I wore mine for a few days after the wedding, I loved it so much. It smelled awesome. All of the flowers together smelled very sweet but not overpowering, so it was a great mix. Price wise, as another florist I was shopping told me, "If you have the budget for it, Wild Bunches is worth it." There are much more inexpensive options out there, but the quality, the service, and the overall satisfaction you will experience on your wedding day from Wild Bunches is well worth the cash. I say invest in photography, food, and flowers. Florist wise, Wild Bunches is the best bet.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Abuney M

Wild bunches did an amazing job with our wedding day flowers. From the moment we met with Elizabeth she listened very well to what we requested and helped us find the best options for our budget. My husband and I got married in a Catholic church with strict rules when it came to... Read More flowers. The WB staff offered to travel into Austin just to visit our church to view the altar and meet with the church coordinator. They definitely went above and beyond no matter what our needs were. All of our guests couldn't stop complimenting our flowers and I had many guest ask me if they could take the centerpieces home. I would highly recommend wild bunches to any bride. Their professionalism and passion for what they do really makes them the best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Megan P

Wild Bunches did a wonderful job on my wedding. They were able to stay within my budget which I will admit was very low, but made it look like we didn't have a budget. I really would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Yesenia Y

Wild bunches was a complete lifesaver! After many visits to florists and many let downs I came across wild bunches and was completely please with their customer service. They were flexible with my schedule and set up an appointment that worked best for me and my fiance and then... Read More upon meeting with them they were very understanding with our budget and made it all happen for our big day! The day of the flowers were beautiful and perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Angela T

It's quite a funny thinking back on my experience with Wild Bunches because to their credit they delivered a very exact replication of the bridal bouquet picture I gave them, which was a cascade bouquet. However, it was HUGE. So big that I ended up not being able to use it... Read More because it was so heavy and large that it was ugly :( I was on a wedding budget, so my invoice listed "medium cascade bouquet" but they were VERY generous and I got a very LARGE arrangement. Which you would think would be great, but it resembled a hanging plant :( I couldn't walk down the aisle with it because it looked extremely odd, so my bridesmaids picked apart the bouquet using only the flowers, we wrapped the flowers with a hair tie and sent me down the aisle!!! So I was disappointed that I couldn't use the arrangement I paid money for, but I think there may have been some miscommunication..? It was BIG in a bad way :(

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

Amazing design work, but also amazing people. We had the most beautiful wedding and the flowers really do matter. Our daughter had flowers as one of the most important things on her list, and Wikd Bunches delivered in an amazing way. Very reasonable pricing for what we... Read More received also. Top notch all the way around!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Mary P

Wild Bunches went above & beyond for my wedding! We were more than pleased with the outcome of each centerpiece and bouquet. They understood my vision & new exactly what I wanted, & were willing to make changes as we went along. I couldn't have imagined it any better. Knowing... Read More that the flowers were in their hands, I felt more relaxed. They definitely made our special day that much more special.

Somewhat Satisfied

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jentri B

Wild Bunches was a good choice for the area that I got married in. The final order did not have the exact flowers I requested and the issue was not addressed, which left me feeling frustrated. The arrangements were beautiful, I just wish I would have been consulted or informed... Read More on the change. They are pricey, but who isn't!

2015-06-30T16:20:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback on this! We are always striving to please our brides. We looked over your proposal, is there a specific flower that you are talking about? We want to learn from this experience. Again, thank you for your feedback... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Hallie M

Wild Bunches did my bridal bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, all the boutonnieres, as well as my ceremony greenery arrangement for my wedding in June. Everything was BEAUTIFUL! They took all of my suggestions and picture ideas and truly made them all come to life. I highly... Read More recommend them! -Hallie

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Melissa O

Wild Bunches Floral handled all the flower arrangements for my June wedding. They were breathtaking. From my bouquet to the mason jars lining the isle to the little bud vase arrangements that we had scattered around the reception hall, it was all just beautiful. The staff were... Read More incredibly easy to work with and very flexible when I had a few semi-last minute changes to make. They were very prompt with communication and overall, I had a great experience. The only small issue that we had come up at the wedding (which was easily remedied) was that they did not leave enough crates for us to transport all the vases that we had rented back to their shop. Like I said, overall an excellent experience and I would use them again in a heartbeat!! Book them now! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

Wild Bunches staff was professional from start to finish, and helped me walk through all of the floral decisions with ease. They gave wonderful recommendations where I asked for them, and brought their input together with the visions I had to help make our wedding day especially... Read More beautiful. We worked with the Wild Bunches team to outfit our rehearsal dinner venue with beautiful selections and were able reuse many of the arrangements on wedding day, which was a huge convenience and cost savings for us. The arrangements themselves were beautiful - extremely well put together bouquets and high-quality flowers. I would absolutely recommend their services!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 angela w

Thank you Wild Bunches for the amazingly beautiful flower arrangements, bridal bouquets, and boutonnieres. Very classy, elegant, and fresh. .