Wild Bunches Floral

Austin and surrounding area

Wild Bunches Floral "Flowers with an Attitude!"

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design. Coupled with striking colors, rich colors, and boundless creativity, Wild Bunches creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you. We always offer FREE consultations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX
Austin and surrounding area

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Casey H

In planning our wedding, the floral aspect was overwhelming to me. I'm not one to garden or keep flowers alive for long in my own home . . it's just not my thing and was therefore, the one area that I felt lacking in knowledge. Elizabeth was a joy to work with from day one. She... Read More listened to my likes and dislikes, looked at pictures of things I thought were pretty, and in the end, she created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our big day. She stayed within my budget (which wasn't huge!), made adjustments as needed, and made my wedding look beautiful. After the wedding was over, the flowers are what stood out to me as one of the best parts. And remember, this is from the bride that knows very little about flowers! Elizabeth made my dreams come true and gave me the floral design that I had hoped for! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Aimee H

Wild Bunches Floral was the florist for my spring wedding at the Ma Maison. Wild Bunches was a dream to work with. After bad experiences with multiple different florists, I was both relieved and thankful to have found them. They were affordable and the quality of the bouquets... Read More and floral arrangements were outstanding. The florist team listened to what I wanted and they delivered exactly what I was envisioning. I literally jumped up and down the moment I saw the bouquets and arrangements. Thank you to the Wild Bunches team for help making my day a beautiful day to remember!

Breathtaking Bouquets on a Budget

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Mary F

I am so thankful for the knowledge and expertise of the wonderful ladies that work at Wild Bunches! I walked into my first consultation with only a hint of an idea for my wedding flowers. Luckily, thanks to Elizabeth and the wonders of Pinterest, we were able to piece together a... Read More color scheme and theme for my big day. Of course, as I am such a perfectionist and over-analyzer, I had to email her just days later and completely change my order. Elizabeth assured me that this wasn't an issue and would even still be able to stay within my budget! She was so calm and supportive throughout the process, and her feedback was so helpful! She truly understood what my vision was, even when I wasn't sure. When I walked into the reception and ceremony areas to see the set-up, I was completely blown away! The bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces were even better than I could have possibly imagined. They were all so beautiful and perfect, and not to mention, they matched everything perfectly! AND it was all within my budget :) I highly recommend Wild Bunches if you are looking for flower experts for your next event. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Stephanie C

I was referred to Wild Bunches by my vendor (Hertiage House), and I was so glad that I was! The staff at Wild Bunches was SO easy to work with. They went into every little detail, and were very patient with me - as I had changed my mind a lot, and added some new flowers very... Read More close to our wedding date. When I saw everything the day of the wedding - I was floored! It's difficult to imagine what your centerpieces and bouquets will look like if you don't do a trial run - but they were amazingly beautiful, exactly what I wanted. They were able to take my examples, and descriptions, and create the perfect arrangements within my budget. Not to mention that they have a great variety of vases and holders! Thank you Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Angela C

Can I give this team a rating of 100?!!! I originally received proposals from about 5 floral vendors and Wild Bunches was by far the most competitive! I really feel like since day 1, Wild Bunches hit the nail on the head with everything. I worked mostly with Abby and I couldn't... Read More have been happier with my decision! She is very thorough, professional, and you can tell she is passionate about what she does! I sent all of my favorite pinterest floral pictures to Wild Bunches and Abby made complete sense of my vision without skipping a beat! She helped me understand the names of the flowers/greenery that were a must from the photos, we discussed prices of "like" floral that was a more affordable option, and asked me many excellent questions to make sure she hit every aspect for my big day! Upon finalizing, Wild Bunches was very helpful with last minute changes and finding ways to lower the costs so I could include everything I dreamed of at a very affordable rate. They answered all of my questions promptly and discussed any concerns I had over the phone. I was probably the most anxious on my wedding day to see everything come together and become a reality and I cried when Abby delivered my flowers and bridal party flowers herself to the bridal suite. They.Were.Breathtakingly.Gorgeously.Perfect!!!!!! Everything was exactly what we discussed and more, they looked exactly like the pictures and were very affordable! I loved them so much, I tried to salvage what I could and dried all of my floral at my house. I HIGHLY recommend, you will not be disappointed in the talent the Wild Bunches team has!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Monica M

I am completely not a detail person and so when I went in for my consultation I pretty much just picked out colors and let the ladies design my bouquets how they thought they would look best. I am so glad I did this. The bouquets were far more beautiful than anything that I... Read More could have designed myself. The delivered them with plenty of time for all of us to take pictures before the ceremony, and even provided a small toss bouquet because we had booked Memory Lane Event Center as the venue!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Lauren H

We used wild bunches for both rehearsal dinner and wedding. Everything turned out better than we could have imagined! They worked with our low budget, and were not pushy at all! Staff were very thorough, flowers were fresh, delivery and set-up went smoothly. They have a... Read More beautiful array of vases to use for free or you can use your own vases. I planned our wedding myself and they made the daunting process so much easier. Highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Courtney M

Flowers were the last thing I worked on for my wedding and at that point the budget was a little tighter than I would have liked. However, when I worked with Bay at Wild Bunches, she totally erased any concerns I had. Our flowers were amazing on the day of our wedding and... Read More everyone raved about the bouquets. The centerpieces were beautiful and aligned with the designs we had talked about. The only sticking point was that corsages were not as sturdy as I would have like, but we worked with Wild Bunches to get a refund there. All the ladies at Wild Bunches were helpful and quick to respond. They were very easy for my mom and wedding coordinator to work with while I was on my honeymoon and centerpiece items were getting returned. I would definitely recommend Wild Bunches to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Todd W

Wild Bunches Floral was amazing to work with, and I have recommended them to all of my closest friends getting married. From start to finish I knew I was in good hands. They made everything seem very easy and the flowers were stunning at the wedding. They think of all the little... Read More things so that you don't have to. For instance, they were able to set out some flowers to add to the cake, and repurposed other flower arrangements to make every table look fantastic! I feel very lucky that we were able to get such a wonderful group to do our flowers, and I can definitely see why pretty much everyone uses them. Thank you again Wild Buches :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Courtney S

Wild bunches was amazing! I had flower ideas in my head, but never thought I'd be able to afford the reality. They were very helpful in our meetings, but I still couldn't picture all of the individual flowers in bouquets. On the wedding day, I was blown away by all of the... Read More flower arrangements! They were all so unbelievably beautiful and even better than I had imagined. Everyone we worked with so sweet, and made the process so easy for 2 people who had know idea about flowers! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Sarah N

I'm so glad that we used Wild Bunches!! My florist cancelled on me about 2 months out and I got referred to Wild Bunches - they were so helpful and flexible with everything being so close to the wedding! I absolutely loved all the arrangements they made - they took my design and... Read More made it even more beautiful than I could've dreamed! They were so easy to work with and I loved every member of the team I spoke with - Wild Bunches is the best!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jill R

I have nothing but positive things to say about Wild Bunches! Everyone I spoke with was so nice & helpful. During our consultation I showed a few pictures of examples I liked & gave vague details about colors & flowers I liked, plus budget & they came up with the most beautiful... Read More arrangements! So much more beautiful than I even expected! My whole experience with them was so professional & accommodating. I would 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Amelia M

I'm not one who knows a lot about flowers and all the different types but I had a vision in my head for the wedding and reception but couldn't quite put it all into words. I found a few pictures online but they weren't quite what I had in mind. Meeting with the Wild Bunches... Read More ladies was a relaxing and enjoyable experience and I didn't give them a lot to go on but they did an absolutely spectacular job!! The flowers were better than what I had pictured in my head and 4 days after the wedding they still look and smell fabulous! Wild Bunches Floral is an easy choice that you will never ever regret making!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Katie B

Wild Bunches was great to work with! I know absolutely nothing about flowers and wanted to stick within a certain budget, and my flowers were absolutely amazing! I told them the general color scheme and look that I wanted, and all of the arrangements at my wedding were EXACTLY... Read More what I wanted!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Ben

Abby and Elizabeth were amazing....loved everything about this florist...thank you for making the day even more special ❤️

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Kate B

Wild Bunches got our flowers exactly right!! I was a bit concerned because two of my bridesmaids had terrible experiences with their florists but Wild Bumches provided exactly what I asked for and then some! I got so many compliments on the flowers and it's because Wild Bunches... Read More rose to the occasion!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Courtney C

Wild Bunches was an absolute dream to work with for our wedding at Montesino Ranch in Wimberley, TX. They were always available by email and phone throughout the whole process, even 3 days before when some major changes had to be made! I chose to do rustic, romantic florals... Read More (eucalyptus, whites and ivories) and they nailed it! The quality of the flowers and the execution of each arrangement was truly noticeable. We are already planning our 5 year anniversary party and you bet we will be using Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Courtney N

Wild Bunches did an amazing job on our big day! They helped us with some last minute designs for the chapel, and by far exceeded my expectations. The girls were so sweet and helpful, and great to work with! Two thumbs up!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Daniel F

Wild Bunches was able to capture my vision completely for my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, and table center pieces. For everything else that I didn't have a vision for (like boutteniers), they gave great advice and suggestions. The best part was that they made me two... Read More flower crowns for my wedding! One for the ceremony, one for the reception. They took the wire and measured it on my head to make sure it would sit correctly and fit me perfectly. The flower crowns turned out better than I imagined they would!! The staff is very friendly. The only reason why i give 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because there were different people who were in correspondence with me from the company, so when I had a question, I wasn't sure who I should email about it. Also, after the final meeting a month before the wedding, a new, updated contract was not sent to me. I made changes to the order so it would have been nice to see those changes reflected. But overall, they were great! Prompt, personal, and very good at what they do! I especially recommend having them make you a flower crown.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Shelby G

Wild Bunches did a fantastic job on our florals for our May wedding. They took great detail into getting our florals just the way we wanted them. Their communication was amazing, as they kept in close contact in the weeks before our big day!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Laura B

The ladies at Wild Bunches did a fantastic job! We had a pretty small budget but I knew that I would not do a good job of making bouquets so I researched and meet with several florists. I decided on Wild Bunches because it was casual but still professional. The ladies were all... Read More so wonderful to work with and really did a fantastic job on my bouquets. I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lucy W

Wild Bunches did SO WONDERFUL! As an out of town bride, I was not able to come into the office for my consultation, but they did a wonderful job without that! We had a great over the phone meeting, looking through my pinterest board where I got to pick out which flowers I liked... Read More and which I did not like. This was great for me, since I do not know many floral names but I could explain what I liked (colors and shape wise). They also helped me to work within my budget, making suggestions to help get what I wanted without going over the top. All the floral arrangements and bouquets were GORGEOUS. They fit so well with our wedding and what I wanted. I count not have been more happy. Thank you, wild bunches!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Wild Bunches went above and beyond our expectations. The staff is the nicest you will ever hope to meet and they made our ceremony truly beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nicole P

We are so glad that we found wild bunches floral! They made the planning process so easy, considering I had no idea what I wanted! They had great suggestions and even through just phone consultations they understood my vision for the wedding while being mindful of my budget.... Read More Everything turned out absolutely beautiful and was beyond my expectations! The women who delivered my flowers were super pleasant and took the time to set everything up perfectly. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone!! Thanks so much wild bunches :)

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Libby R

LOVED working with these gals! They saw my vision even before I did! My flowers were so awesome and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. Thank you so much wild bunches! I wish I could post a pic of my badass pagoda and my awesome bouquet! -Libby