Wild Bunches Floral

Austin and surrounding area

Wild Bunches Floral "Flowers with an Attitude!"

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design. Coupled with striking colors, rich colors, and boundless creativity, Wild Bunches creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you. We always offer FREE consultations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX
Austin and surrounding area

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Casey H

In planning our wedding, the floral aspect was overwhelming to me. I'm not one to garden or keep flowers alive for long in my own home . . it's just not my thing and was therefore, the one area that I felt lacking in knowledge. Elizabeth was a joy to work with from day one. She... Read More listened to my likes and dislikes, looked at pictures of things I thought were pretty, and in the end, she created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our big day. She stayed within my budget (which wasn't huge!), made adjustments as needed, and made my wedding look beautiful. After the wedding was over, the flowers are what stood out to me as one of the best parts. And remember, this is from the bride that knows very little about flowers! Elizabeth made my dreams come true and gave me the floral design that I had hoped for! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Aimee H

Wild Bunches Floral was the florist for my spring wedding at the Ma Maison. Wild Bunches was a dream to work with. After bad experiences with multiple different florists, I was both relieved and thankful to have found them. They were affordable and the quality of the bouquets... Read More and floral arrangements were outstanding. The florist team listened to what I wanted and they delivered exactly what I was envisioning. I literally jumped up and down the moment I saw the bouquets and arrangements. Thank you to the Wild Bunches team for help making my day a beautiful day to remember!

Breathtaking Bouquets on a Budget

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Mary F

I am so thankful for the knowledge and expertise of the wonderful ladies that work at Wild Bunches! I walked into my first consultation with only a hint of an idea for my wedding flowers. Luckily, thanks to Elizabeth and the wonders of Pinterest, we were able to piece together a... Read More color scheme and theme for my big day. Of course, as I am such a perfectionist and over-analyzer, I had to email her just days later and completely change my order. Elizabeth assured me that this wasn't an issue and would even still be able to stay within my budget! She was so calm and supportive throughout the process, and her feedback was so helpful! She truly understood what my vision was, even when I wasn't sure. When I walked into the reception and ceremony areas to see the set-up, I was completely blown away! The bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces were even better than I could have possibly imagined. They were all so beautiful and perfect, and not to mention, they matched everything perfectly! AND it was all within my budget :) I highly recommend Wild Bunches if you are looking for flower experts for your next event. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Rachel W

Wild Bunches did an amazing job for my January wedding! They helped me put together a look that I wanted but at a reasonable cost (considering what was in season, etc). They did a wonderful job, were very professional and helpful with changes I made along the way. Absolutely... Read More loved them and would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

I am so impressed with the knowledge and expertise of the staff with Wild Bunches. Wedding arrangement planning long distance was a breeze with this wonderful group. We handled everything by phone and internet. The flowers were beautiful and exceeded our expectations.

BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Brooke H

We were so pleased with our flower arrangements from Wild Bunches Floral! The ladies at the shop were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about flowers in general. We submitted multiple pictures showing exactly what we were wanting for the arrangements, aisle decor etc. and... Read More they matched perfectly! If you want AMAZING flowers for a very affordable price go with Wild Bunches!! : )

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

I was blown away at how beautiful the flowers were and how they were arranged. The staff at Wild Bunches made the process very simple.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Laura W

Wild Bunches did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I went in not knowing anything about flowers, but they were able to work with me and create amazing bouquets and decor for the wedding. They were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Also, they were... Read More flexible, we had to make some changes to the number of centerpieces and they were able to accommodate that.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tiffany T

This team did a wonderful job as my wedding florist. I met first with Abby and went over with her of what kind of flowers I envisioned at my wedding at the winery. The flowers were delivered and set up way before I expected to be. They were exactly what I wanted. I loved my... Read More bouquets, flower girl flower ball, centerpieces, flowers for the cake, they were all beautiful. One of the reason why this is such great vendor to work with is that they are super nice and accommodating to your budget. I gave them a budget and they were able to give me a price around it. It was still over budget a bit but Elizabeth was great at making some adjustments and eventually got my budget to right below where I wanted to spend. I loved how they incorporated the greenery and succulents into my purple flowers. They turned out so pretty and I couldn't be happier I chose them.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Wild Bunches did an amazing job creating our wedding floral. The bouquets and arrangements were gorgeous. I was able to bring in the pieces and accents I wanted for our theme and they brought everything together! It was simply beautiful! My bouquet was stunning! Thank you all so... Read More much!

Absolutely beautiful floral design

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Tiffanie C

Wild Bunches was recommended to me from our wedding planner, Kristi with Joyful Details. I was so impressed with the team of ladies at Wild Bunches! Right away, Elizabeth and Abby were reassuring to all my concerns as well as quick to respond to my emails (even on Sundays!)... Read More We made a lot of changes to my floral design and our numbers kept fluctuating on how many people were in our wedding party, but Abby and Elizabeth were so friendly with our changes. They made the planning process very personal and were happy to accommodate my special request to use a part of my mom's dress for my bridal bouquet. I had no idea how my flowers would look and was blown away with the end results! The centerpieces and the alter arrangements were simply beautiful and we received so many compliments on the flowers. I'm so happy with Wild Bunches service and floral design! You will be too!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Sheriann B

Loved working with Wild Bunches Floral! The flowers were perfect! Everything I dreamed of and more. The staff is wonderful and they were so easy to work with.

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Jacy B

The wild bunches team did an incredible job making our visions come to life. They made our flower crown for our flower girl, my bouquet, head table decor and our cocktail tables along with all the groomsmen's boutonnieres, and family corsages. Every detail was thoroughly thought... Read More out and the colors blossomed and made the night even that much more perfect. Super easy to work with! They made sweet phone calls and emails when I fell behind on planning. Thank you Wild Bunches for everything! I highly recommend this team for all your floral needs!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were beautiful. When I first met with the staff I had no idea what I wanted only a few ideas from the pictures. They were able to put together exactly what I wanted without knowing how to explain it to them. They also had no problem... Read More working with my budget and making changes when I needed to. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Justine S

Wild bunches chose flower arrangements that matched what I had imagined in my head almost perfectly! They turned out beautifully! The staff are all wonderful and very helpful to work with! They know how to do weddings well!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Lindsey F

Wild bunches was absolutely amazing! They took the pictures I gave them and made the exact replica and the flowers turned out so well!! We chose to do something different than most with our arrangements and they were just as excited as we were to see them. They were easy to work... Read More with, organized, well-priced and answered questions very quickly and usually within the same day. Loved Wild Bunches!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristyn C

Yet another 5 star review for these ladies! I had my wedding at Memory Lane on 10.10.15, and floral was definitely a top priority for me. My "vision" was clearly understood by the WB ladies, especially Rachel. She was so patient throughout my 12+ month long planning process. I... Read More will tell you, they NAILED my vision! I was given an opportunity to see the floral before walking down the isle, and passed on that opportunity because I knew the girls were going to do such a great job. They definitely surpassed my expectations and worked so hard making my dream come true. They are also aware of budget constraints, and do what they can to give you what you want. I can't recommend these ladies enough. If you are booking in the Austin/hillcountry area, or even at ML... book them to do handle your floral! Thanks ladies. You are the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Emily S

When planning my wedding, I knew I wanted a garden theme with beautiful fresh blooms everywhere. Wild Bunches completely understood my vision and helped make those dreams a reality. The blooms they arranged for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and blended perfectly with... Read More our color scheme. I so appreciate the girls at Wild Bunches and their help in our design meetings. They did a great job of staying within budget and not shooting down ideas that were out of budget, but rather, offered alternative ideas that were consistent with the theme and still in my price range. The day of, they were so kind and prompt and put in so much hard work to make everything look beautiful. They returned to the venue after the ceremony to flip the room and reuse outdoor florals inside at the reception. I definitely refer this local florist to all weddings in Dripping Springs and even those in Austin.

2015-10-31T09:51:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Wild Bunches for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

While we didn't know where to begin with choosing flowers, Wild Bunches Floral came as a recommendation from our venue and they did an over-the-top job! The designer was able to create exactly what we wanted and within our budget from our initial consultation. On the wedding... Read More day, Wild Bunches delivered the flowers to our venue. Wild Bunches Floral provides great quality flowers for the value. The bouquets were beautiful and lasted for several days after. I highly recommend this company for quality and affordability.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Megan H

Wow wow wow. I can't even begin to explain how GORGEOUS my flowers were for the wedding. Wild Bunches exceeded my expectations and provided breathtaking floral arrangements for our special day. Their creativity and friendliness is beyond compare, and I would recommend them... Read More 110%!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Brittny M

Wild Bunches was so great! They were the first and only florist I called. They were so knowledgeable and so nice. Since I live out of state they even did a over the phone consultation. They put everything together so beautifully and my bouquet was gorgeous. Thanks wild bunches... Read More for a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Heidi E

We wanted simple flowers for our wedding with a wild flowers theme. They hit the mark! The flowers were gorgeous and they delivered right to the site with plenty of time to spare. We even did most of the planning over the phone and they were very helpful. Also very knowledgeable... Read More on the flowers you would use to get the look you want. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Raquel H

My wedding didn't have a set theme or colors, and I didn't want it to. I like mismatched, random, natural beauty, and every color in the rainbow. The team at Wild Bunches heard me when I tried (poorly) to explain my vision, and they ran with it. They came up with a fresh-picked... Read More wildflower look that was exactly my style, and they pulled it off in October when wildflowers aren't to be had. They used what was in season to realize my vision, and it was spectacular. I was also trying to DIY as much of my wedding as possible, so I'd saved a whole bunch of bottles and jars; Wild Bunches let me bring my own containers to save on vase rental costs. Plus, my guests were able to bring home a floral arrangement as a wedding favor! They also accepted bottle caps of different kinds of beer (the hubs and I are big craft beer fans) to place over the boutonniere stems, and they even labeled each boutonniere and corsage according to who needed to wear them depending on the type of bottle cap. I had a few specific requests that they pulled off, too. I wanted hops in the boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen, but not in the father's ones as those two don't drink. I wanted hops in my bouquet, as well as pine cones as an homage to my husband's home in the piney woods of East Texas. They met every single request with enthusiasm and grace. I also ordered flower crowns for myself and the flower girl. I wore mine for a few days after the wedding, I loved it so much. It smelled awesome. All of the flowers together smelled very sweet but not overpowering, so it was a great mix. Price wise, as another florist I was shopping told me, "If you have the budget for it, Wild Bunches is worth it." There are much more inexpensive options out there, but the quality, the service, and the overall satisfaction you will experience on your wedding day from Wild Bunches is well worth the cash. I say invest in photography, food, and flowers. Florist wise, Wild Bunches is the best bet.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Abuney M

Wild bunches did an amazing job with our wedding day flowers. From the moment we met with Elizabeth she listened very well to what we requested and helped us find the best options for our budget. My husband and I got married in a Catholic church with strict rules when it came to... Read More flowers. The WB staff offered to travel into Austin just to visit our church to view the altar and meet with the church coordinator. They definitely went above and beyond no matter what our needs were. All of our guests couldn't stop complimenting our flowers and I had many guest ask me if they could take the centerpieces home. I would highly recommend wild bunches to any bride. Their professionalism and passion for what they do really makes them the best!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Megan P

Wild Bunches did a wonderful job on my wedding. They were able to stay within my budget which I will admit was very low, but made it look like we didn't have a budget. I really would recommend them to anyone!