Wild Bunches Floral "Flowers with an Attitude!"

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design. Coupled with striking colors, rich colors, and boundless creativity, Wild Bunches creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you. We always offer FREE consultations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX Austin and surrounding area (512) 858-0868

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley A

When it came to the floral aspect of our wedding, I was very overwhelmed and under-educated. I had pinned a few bouquets and centerpieces, but really didn't feel like I had a true "vision" of what I wanted. I went with Wild Bunches as I had heard great things from a coworker and... Read More also they were a preferred vendor for our venue, The Terrace Club. After our initial meeting, I felt so relieved and confident in the abilities of Elizabeth and her team. She looked at my (very few) pins and said "I think I understand the vision you're going for." From that moment on, I didn't worry even once about floral. The Wild Bunches team was so easy to work with as we got closer to the big day and had to make several adjustments. On our wedding day, I vividly remember Elizabeth coming in while I was getting my hair done to show me my bouquet and my jaw literally dropped. Every bouquet, centerpiece, altar hanging, and boutonniere was absolute perfection - far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Elizabeth and her team executed the vision I wasn't even able to articulate & it made the whole day so lively and gorgeous. I was able to have the flower-filled reception that I had always dreamed of and kept it within my mom's budget, which is always a plus! :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn F

Wild Bunches was absolutely PERFECT! They were by far my favorite vendor for the wedding. From my initial contact all the way through to the wedding wild bunches was extremely gracious, easy to communicate with and extremely pleasant. I loved working with Elizabeth! I don't know... Read More much about flowers but through the pictures I brought in, elizabeth was able to display my vision. They are a very down to earth company who is always willing to work with you. They even added a few extra touches the day of the wedding to make sure everything looked perfect. So many of my guests remarked how beautiful the flowers were. I would absolutely recommend them again!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Aimee S

The ladies at Wild Bunches did an incredible job for us! I wasn't a bride who knew flowers well - a bit of Pinteresting was how I prepared for our first meeting - but Rachel took a look at my most favorite pictures of bouquets, asked a few key question about what I liked about... Read More each one (colors? shape? texture?), and from those answers created the most perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorations I could have imagined. Walking into the bridal suite on the day of my wedding and seeing my and the bridesmaids' bouquets was such a breathtaking moment! The whole team at Wild Bunches was also so knowledgeable and considerate when it came to working within a budget and creating an incredible end product. I loved being able to use the ceremony flowers for reception decorations, and they looked perfect in both capacities. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Jacqueline H

Wild Bunches was the perfect vendor for the vision of my wedding. They were so wonderful to work with and made everything easy. I loved working with them and our wedding flowers were absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Shelby S

My wedding was gorgeous thanks to Wild Bunches! They knew what I wanted and helped make my visions so much better than I could've imagined. Elizabeth, Bay and the entire WB team were so polite and helpful thoughout the entire process. Would recommend them to anyone! :)

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Jordan K

Wow. Wild bunches is one talented group of florists. I'm a pretty laid back, indecisive bride and gave the girls pretty much no idea what I wanted for florals. Somehow, they put together something that had my name written all over it. My bridal bouquet, table arrangements,... Read More ceremony space, and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and gave the perfect boho vibe that I wanted!!! They really made our wedding beautiful

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Jessica S

Wild Bunches was wonderful. I'm not sure how they did it, but with only one meeting long before our wedding and then via email a couple of weeks before our wedding they were able to provide us with exquisite florals. It was everything I imagined and more. Everyone was so... Read More impressed and with the stunning array of colors and textures. I loved them and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Whitney C

Our wedding planner suggested Wild Bunches, and we were so lucky she did! From the first consultation to the big day, the Wild Bunches team were wonderful to work with. Not only were they attentive to details and responsive to my questions, but they also created the most... Read More beautiful flowers for our ceremony and reception. Our colors were light purple and green, and their floral suggestions for this color scheme were perfect. My bouquet turned out gorgeous, as were the aisles and centerpieces, though my favorite was probably the stunning arch over the entrance to our barn reception. Thanks so much, Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Rachel T

These girls know what they are doing when it comes to flowers! I have to admit I am a little picky when it comes to flowers :) , but the flowers at my wedding were EXACTLY what I had envisioned. They were PERFECT! I can not wait to get my pictures back, just so I can see the... Read More flowers! Thank you Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Valerie W

Wild Bunches did such an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! They worked with me to truly understand what look I was going for. They were super patient and accommodating to all the changes I wanted make through the process and in the end I absolutely loved how... Read More everything turned out! They also did such a great job sticking to my budget and making suggestions on how we could re-purpose certain arrangements/bouquets to cut costs. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Sarah F

Wild Bunches did the floral for my wedding earlier this month, and they did a beautiful job! I never really had that clear of an idea of what I wanted, and the floral wasn't my top priority, so I basically let them take the reigns during the planning stages and just gave some... Read More general direction in terms of color and style. But when I saw my bouquet the day of the wedding, I cried, it was so beautiful! We received many compliments on all of our flowers and boutineers, and they matched very well with the overall style of our wedding. I also found them to be really quite affordable.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Audrey R

The Wild Bunches team really came together to make all of my floral look beautiful. They worked with me and my fiancé's aunt (the decorator for the event) to create amazing flowers and plant designs to make it a wonderful day.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jenn H

Wild Bunches was amazing to work with! We live in Oklahoma City, and doing everything over the phone things can tend to get lost in translation. This was not the case with Wild Bunches. Bonus, they delivered for no charge to our venue, The Terrace Club! Elizabeth was very easy... Read More to work with our constant changes. Considering I didn't give her much detail on exactly what I wanted, as I am not that picky, she nailed it! She created the perfect romantic, antique feel through flowers! All I said I wanted were creams, and dusty pinks, and to use her best judgment on what was in season, as I didn't want to pay a fortune for flowers that were going to die or be thrown away the next day. Great value, wonderful communication and customer service, and incredibly easy to work with! Thank you so much for adding the perfect feel to our wedding, and all through floral arrangements!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Victoria C

So thankful for Wild Bunches Floral! The flower arrangements for our wedding in October turned out beautiful! Amazing job! All the ladies I spoke/met with were so kind and patient when changes or add-ons were made. I cannot thank you all enough for all of your hard work!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Emily T

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely STUNNING! Wild Bunches went above and beyond with the design and consultations and even met with me once again in person when I had a nightmare about our wedding florals! :) If you are getting married in the Dripping Springs area, they... Read More are so worth the hire. Can't rave enough about them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Katie W

I was not particularly into the floral portion of my wedding. I originally was going to go with fake flowers. I am SO happy to have chosen to work with wild bunches. I met with them twice prior to my wedding and both times I was very impressed with their professionalism as well... Read More as attention to detail with what my vision was for my wedding. I started to get extremely excited once we had these meetings. When the day of the wedding came I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY!!! I cannot even put into words how beautiful the arrangements were! Hire them!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Dayna R

The ladies at Wild Bunches are truly amazing!! This team is so talented, hardworking, and inspiring. Their collaboration and professionalism helped make our vision for wedding day flowers and decor a reality, and we could not be more grateful. My bridal bouquet was absolutely... Read More 100% stunning and perfect - the most beautiful bouquet I could've ever imagined!! They even worked with my husband to create the prettiest bridal suite bouquet surprise. They were so patient in ensuring our reception and ceremony set up went smoothly, as they were working with us to re-purpose flowers at both sites to be as cost efficient as possible. I expressed I wanted a very organic, wildflower, relaxed feel to everything and it could not have been executed better. Anyone who chooses to work with Wild Bunches would certainly be choosing a dream come true. Thank you to this team for making our day so special and being our team mates throughout the whole thing! xo Dayna & Eric

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lisa L

Wild Bunches were great to work with. Very friendly & helpful since I had no idea what I wanted when I had our first meeting! On the day of the wedding, they came in, did their thing & left - really professional & took the stress off of all of us taking care of all forgotten... Read More last minute details.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Angela G

The Wild Bunches team is incredible. From the beginning, they were kind, courteous, and receptive to my ideas. As someone who doesn't know anything about flowers, they were very patient with me in helping me figure out exactly what I wanted. In the end, they created an... Read More absolutely stunning look for my bridal shower and wedding that exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have been happier with their work.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Meredith B

Wild Bunches went above and beyond with our wedding flowers. It was easy to work with them and our flowers were GORGEOUS. The arbor flowers could not have been more perfect and the bouquets were so perfect. I would recommend Wild Bunches Floral time and time again!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Barbara H

These ladies are AMAZING. I had the best time putting ideas together with them and highly recommend using them. Their processes were efficient and everything turned out SO well at our wedding in Austin. Elizabeth, thank you for everything - you made our big day so special by... Read More making our ideas come to life. Can't say thank you enough!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Andrea D

Wild Bunches FAR exceeded my expectations. I found them since they're a preferred vendor through my wedding venue, The Terrace Club. Elizabeth was pleasant, easy to work with, and quickly responsive to all of my questions and requests. The flowers were AMAZING. I cannot even... Read More describe how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces were. They were so much better than I could've imagined and made such a huge difference on the wedding day!! I HIGHLY recommend Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Estefana N

It was such a pleasure to work with Wild Bunches. They did everything my husband and I wanted and more. The flower arrangements were just absolutely gorgeous and my cascading bouquet was everything I have ever wanted. My day was one I will ALWAYS remember and I have Wild Bunches... Read More to thank for it :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Mallory H

Wild Bunches DID NOT disappoint! I knew what I wanted (kind of), but I also trusted these guys to do what they knew looked best. They did a beautiful job with my bouquet, corsages, tropical garland for our alter, etc! I would highly recommend Wild Bunches if you're wanting a... Read More laid back, smooth process. :)

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Stephanie S

The wild bunches team was such a joy to work with. Their attention to detail and making sure what I wanted happened was second to none. I didn't even truly know what I wanted and they helped me to make my ideas come to life. One week ago Ma Maison was transformed into my dream... Read More venue with their help and today my home and my parents home still had many beautiful flowers that are just starting to die out. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you wild bunches! Please make his your go to florist. You will not be disappointed.

Start a Conversation!