Wild Bunches Floral "Flowers with an Attitude!"

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design. Coupled with striking colors, rich colors, and boundless creativity, Wild Bunches creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you. We always offer FREE consultations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX Austin and surrounding area (512) 858-0868

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley A

When it came to the floral aspect of our wedding, I was very overwhelmed and under-educated. I had pinned a few bouquets and centerpieces, but really didn't feel like I had a true "vision" of what I wanted. I went with Wild Bunches as I had heard great things from a coworker and... Read More also they were a preferred vendor for our venue, The Terrace Club. After our initial meeting, I felt so relieved and confident in the abilities of Elizabeth and her team. She looked at my (very few) pins and said "I think I understand the vision you're going for." From that moment on, I didn't worry even once about floral. The Wild Bunches team was so easy to work with as we got closer to the big day and had to make several adjustments. On our wedding day, I vividly remember Elizabeth coming in while I was getting my hair done to show me my bouquet and my jaw literally dropped. Every bouquet, centerpiece, altar hanging, and boutonniere was absolute perfection - far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Elizabeth and her team executed the vision I wasn't even able to articulate & it made the whole day so lively and gorgeous. I was able to have the flower-filled reception that I had always dreamed of and kept it within my mom's budget, which is always a plus! :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn F

Wild Bunches was absolutely PERFECT! They were by far my favorite vendor for the wedding. From my initial contact all the way through to the wedding wild bunches was extremely gracious, easy to communicate with and extremely pleasant. I loved working with Elizabeth! I don't know... Read More much about flowers but through the pictures I brought in, elizabeth was able to display my vision. They are a very down to earth company who is always willing to work with you. They even added a few extra touches the day of the wedding to make sure everything looked perfect. So many of my guests remarked how beautiful the flowers were. I would absolutely recommend them again!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Aimee S

The ladies at Wild Bunches did an incredible job for us! I wasn't a bride who knew flowers well - a bit of Pinteresting was how I prepared for our first meeting - but Rachel took a look at my most favorite pictures of bouquets, asked a few key question about what I liked about... Read More each one (colors? shape? texture?), and from those answers created the most perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorations I could have imagined. Walking into the bridal suite on the day of my wedding and seeing my and the bridesmaids' bouquets was such a breathtaking moment! The whole team at Wild Bunches was also so knowledgeable and considerate when it came to working within a budget and creating an incredible end product. I loved being able to use the ceremony flowers for reception decorations, and they looked perfect in both capacities. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Carly H

Wild bunches did a wonderful job for our wedding at Ma Maison. Wild bunches had set up the floral inside the trellis because the weather was looking gloomy. A hour before the wedding the sun came out and they managed to move everything outside to make our day perfect. I am so... Read More grateful for the hard work and effort they showed that day. My bouquet and bridesmaids were the most beautiful I have ever seen. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Danielle U

The floral at our wedding was absolutely show-stopping. Wild Bunches created a gorgeous ceremony arch, lush bouquets and greenery accents all across the venue - spilling down staircases and draped across tables. Rachel and her team worked very hard to maximize our budget and... Read More collaborated on every tiny detail, from ribbon color to vases and more. They really helped bring my vision for my wedding to life and I could not have been happier working with them.

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Kaitlyn B

Wild Bunches handled the floral arrangements for my wedding, and I could not have been happier. They were always on top of everything, calling me to let me know what I needed to do and when. Every flower was beautiful! I cannot recommend them highly enough!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Lauren H

I thoroughly enjoyed working with the Wild Bunches team. I do not know a lot about flowers and was terrible about describing what I wanted. The team at Wild Bunches was very patient and the flowers turned out absolutely perfect on the big day! I cannot thank them enough for... Read More their amazing work and making my dream come to life!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Emily E

When I started wedding planning, I was most intimidated by the thought of trying to design floral arrangements. Wild Bunches made it so easy, and they were incredibly accommodating throughout the process. From our first consult to delivery, the staff at Wild Bunches listened... Read More to my requests and changes, and offered their professional advice at each turn. I went from being unsure about what I wanted, to being overwhelmed with how beautiful everything turned out. Wild Bunches is top notch!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Lucy M

Wild bunches went above and beyond anything I expected. I knew my florals would be beautiful because WB came so highly recommended from our venue, the Terrace Club, but I was blown away by how amazing and gorgeous everything was. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and in our... Read More wedding photos, anchors and brings together all of our wedding colors. I too didn’t know much about flowers before my wedding, but was able to share a few images I saved on Pinterest and WB created florals more beautiful than the examples! I can’t imagine my wedding day without Wild Bunches and I am so grateful for their attention to detail, thoughtfulness, and talent that brought to life the vision I had for my wedding!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Shelby S

Wild Bunches did an AMAZING job with our flowers! We had these gorgeous hydrangea runners down the center of our two head tables, and we were absolutely blown away with how gorgeous they were! At one meeting with Wild Bunches I told them what my max budget was for florals, and... Read More when everything was said and done they came in at $700 below budget! This speaks volumes about their character, as they just want to deliver a gorgeous result without nickel and diming and charging for unnecessary florals. I highly recommend Wild Bunches! They are so easy to work with and the results were outstanding.

2017-12-27T15:21:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shelby!! Those hydrangea runners were our favorite too! Your whole wedding was STUNNING! Cant wait to see all the photos! Happy New Year! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Kristen W

I absolutely loved my bouquet!! It was so incredibly beautiful! They made everything so easy for me! They ensured everyone got their boutonnieres before the ceremony. That took so much pressure off of myself and my mom. They also helped create my beautiful centerpieces. :) So... Read More simple, and elegant. Gorgeous work ladies. You are the best in the biz!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Miranda R

Wild Bunches was one vendor that I did not have to worry about on our wedding day. We worked with several staff members throughout the planning process and everyone was so helpful and knowledgable which is what we needed since I knew next to nothing about flowers. They truly... Read More made my Pinterest board/vision come to life and it wouldn't have been a perfect day without them. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Gabbe Z

Wild Bunches was so helpful to me during the wedding process. Planning a wedding during school was very stressful but Wild Bunches made picking my flowers the easiest part. They knew just what to do and they did it beautifully! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Sylvia A

I cannot express enough how amazing Wild Bunches is! I got married on Sunday 10/15/2017 and the Tuesday before my wedding my original florist informed me they could not do my wedding. I heard great things about Wild Bunches so I called them in a panic and nearly in tears and... Read More they were so calming, sweet, and reassuring! They took me on at the last second and were so accommodating. The bouquets, boutonnieres/corsages, centerpieces, and altar pieces were absolutely amazing and gorgeous!!! I think it was a blessing in disguise that my original florists bailed on me as I feel that Wild Bunches did a BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding flowers and the ladies are so sweet and pleasant to work with! I am so extremely grateful to them and HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Holly R

Our flowers were simple and simply beautiful! Wild Bunches Florist was fantastic! I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Liz P

I got so lucky coming across Wild Bunches Floral. I requested to speak to several different floral vendors, and Wild Bunches was the only one who responded to me immediately every single time. They have a great group of ladies who were all informed on my order, were flexible... Read More with all of my changes and just so incredibly pleasant to talk to and work with. I received compliments on the centerpieces and bouquet all night! All of the flowers arrived looking amazing and I couldn't have been happier. LOVED them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kara K

Wild Bunches created lovely florals for my daughter’s wedding. Her bouquet was stunning! They were very flexible, too. We made changes to the centerpieces 2 weeks before the wedding . I would highly recommend Wild Bunches.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristen K

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Wild Bunches has been! We used them for our wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the way the florals turned out. They worked with us every step of the way and found a way to bring our vision to life within our budget. Thank you... Read More again to the team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Melissa M

WOW! Rachel and the team at Wild Bunches made my wedding come to life! I could not be more grateful for Rachel. When it comes to wedding floral, I was a little clueless. I very generally explained to Rachel the look I was going for and she made it happen. She went through my... Read More options, prepared a quote and then revision after revision. Rachel was kind and courteous every time that I called, emailed or asked for a revision to the quote. She showed up on my wedding day and literally made my wedding come to life. The arrangements were stunning and really complimented our décor and pictures. Not t0 mention the pricing was very reasonable compared to other vendors we quoted. Worth every penny. Book them!

2017-12-27T15:20:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa! We wish you and Christ the best!! Congrats! xoxo-Rachel

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Victoria Q

These ladies are absolutely amazing! They took my vision and made it even better than I could have imagined. They are so talented and to top it off, they're sweet as can be! I would recommend them to any one! :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Justin P

Its so hard to put in to words how amazing the staff at Wild Bunches are! After my sister used them for her wedding in October of 2016, we had them do the flowers for our wedding in September, 2017, and it was absolutely breathtaking! Elizabeth was always available to answer my... Read More questions, make changes, and change them right back again. In the end we went with a much more simple look than we had initially planned, and it was so lovely. We can't wait to get our wedding photos back so we can see all the little details we missed among the excitement of the celebration. Definitely would recommend using Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Nicole M

Wild Bunches Floral did an amazing job with my decor and bouquets! They were so helpful with my budget, too. I told them what I was thinking and some of my favorite flowers, and they nailed it!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Carly K

Wild bunches is simply the best! Everyone I worked with on the team in planning my wedding flowers was so professional and executed my flower vision. Everything turned out even better than I planned in my mind. I highly recommend!!!

2017-10-01T11:44:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means so much! Congrats, and we wish you nothing but the best :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Rockell T

I would highly suggest Wild Bunches as your wedding florist. Not only were they easy and friendly to work with, they were VERY accommodating to my last minute budget change. The cake and floral arch were dreamy! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017

Stunning!!! Wild Bunches transformed our beautiful venue into a magical moment. My daughter had a vision of what she wanted, and Wild Bunches made that happen. Truly Wild Bunches made the day. Guests exclaimed "romantic, exquisite, and elegant", and couldn't stop complementing... Read More the flowers. The entire staff worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect. In fact, our venue has requested pictures of the décor for their portfolio. Outstanding Wild Bunches!!!! We love you!!!