Wild Bunches Floral

Austin and surrounding area

Wild Bunches Floral "Flowers with an Attitude!"

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design. Coupled with striking colors, rich colors, and boundless creativity, Wild Bunches creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you. We always offer FREE consultations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX
Austin and surrounding area

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Casey H

In planning our wedding, the floral aspect was overwhelming to me. I'm not one to garden or keep flowers alive for long in my own home . . it's just not my thing and was therefore, the one area that I felt lacking in knowledge. Elizabeth was a joy to work with from day one. She... Read More listened to my likes and dislikes, looked at pictures of things I thought were pretty, and in the end, she created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our big day. She stayed within my budget (which wasn't huge!), made adjustments as needed, and made my wedding look beautiful. After the wedding was over, the flowers are what stood out to me as one of the best parts. And remember, this is from the bride that knows very little about flowers! Elizabeth made my dreams come true and gave me the floral design that I had hoped for! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Aimee H

Wild Bunches Floral was the florist for my spring wedding at the Ma Maison. Wild Bunches was a dream to work with. After bad experiences with multiple different florists, I was both relieved and thankful to have found them. They were affordable and the quality of the bouquets... Read More and floral arrangements were outstanding. The florist team listened to what I wanted and they delivered exactly what I was envisioning. I literally jumped up and down the moment I saw the bouquets and arrangements. Thank you to the Wild Bunches team for help making my day a beautiful day to remember!

Breathtaking Bouquets on a Budget

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Mary F

I am so thankful for the knowledge and expertise of the wonderful ladies that work at Wild Bunches! I walked into my first consultation with only a hint of an idea for my wedding flowers. Luckily, thanks to Elizabeth and the wonders of Pinterest, we were able to piece together a... Read More color scheme and theme for my big day. Of course, as I am such a perfectionist and over-analyzer, I had to email her just days later and completely change my order. Elizabeth assured me that this wasn't an issue and would even still be able to stay within my budget! She was so calm and supportive throughout the process, and her feedback was so helpful! She truly understood what my vision was, even when I wasn't sure. When I walked into the reception and ceremony areas to see the set-up, I was completely blown away! The bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces were even better than I could have possibly imagined. They were all so beautiful and perfect, and not to mention, they matched everything perfectly! AND it was all within my budget :) I highly recommend Wild Bunches if you are looking for flower experts for your next event. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Aimee B

Wild Bunches was a great decision for our wedding. They were super easy to work with and were affordable (so surprising for the work they do!). Also, I had very little idea on what I wanted for flowers. They did a great job of asking me questions and showing pictures so that... Read More they could figure out what I liked about some bouquets and what I didn't like about others. I actually got compliments on my bouquet which is pretty unusual since guests tend to focus more on the experience than how things look. We also had a picture showing them what we wanted for centerpieces. They took it and turned it into something even better for our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Britni W

Great florists and very convenient if you have your wedding at Memory Lane as they are on-site. The ladies we worked with were all very sweet and helpful. I did not know where to start with what I wanted and they were great at guiding me towards my style. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Wild Bunches did a great job on our wedding flowers! We live in Houston and had our wedding in Austin, so we did everything over the phone and via e-mail. The flowers were so lovely and above our expectations! The staff was great to work with. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Jessica O

Wedding Date: 4/9/2016 First off, I would like to say that I live in Houston and got married in Austin. It was definitely not easy trying to find my wedding vendors not living in Austin but Wild Bunches Floral did an absolutely AMAZING job on all my wedding flowers! They were... Read More really reasonable, cost wise, and were really easy to work with! I probably changed my flower choices up 2 or 3 times and they had no problem with it! I LOVED my bouquet, my bridemaids bouquets, all of the centerpieces and most definitely the flower arrangement that hung in front of the gazebo we got married under. They are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I would recommend them to any bride getting married in Austin!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Nichole C

I was on a budget and got a quote from many other florists in the area. Wild Bunches was very reasonably priced and could offer exactly what the others did. Not only that but they worked with me on getting what I wanted within my price range. The only item that I feel wasn't as... Read More reasonably priced as other places was decorating the arch at my venue. All the flowers were gorgeous and as discussed, however the only issue I had was with the corsages. Some how there was a miscommunication about needing corsages, but I received boutonnieres. Not a big deal, we put ribbon on them, but that is why I gave them 4 stars instead of 5.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Wild Bunches was awesome! They were so easy to work with and did a great job making our vision come to life. The flowers were beautiful and looked so great with the venue and other decor. WIld Bunches has great relationships with all the top vendors in Austin, so that made it... Read More very easy to loop them in. They were very flexible when it came to price and what we wanted. They can really make your money go far! They also had a huge inventory of different pots, votives, lanterns, vases, buckets - and of all different styles. It was also great to visit them in dripping springs because they had everything we could actually see and pick out. So there wasn't as much guess work like there was with other florists.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Madeline C

AMAZING. I hired Wild Bunches for my wedding and could not be happier with their work. The overarching theme was succulents so I had a pretty specific idea of what kinds of flowers I wanted and how I wanted the bouquets/centerpieces to look. Planning the wedding from Houston I... Read More did my initial consultation on the phone and sent reference pictures. The WB team put together a really comprehensive list and were very responsive to any changes I had. It was really easy to communicate with them and make adjustments to fit my budget. Due to budget costs I opted not to get a mock up of any of the floral arrangements, but had confidence it would all look beautiful based on their website pictures and my phone consultation. The day of the wedding I happened to be in the room the bridal bouquets were being placed and saw them come in. WOW. They exceeded all my expectations. They were simply stunning and I could not imagine a better arrangement. When I finally got to look around and see all the centerpieces and other small arrangements they put together I was equally blown away. I was so sad when my bouquet started to die in the week following the wedding because it was just so beautiful. Wild Bunches did an amazing job. The whole staff is so friendly and helpful. Excellent customer service and amazing work. I would recommend them 100 %!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Jillian K

The girls at Wild Bunches were awesome! I am not knowledgeable about flowers at all, so I was a little worried about this aspect. Luckily all I had to do was show one photo off of Pinterest and tell them the basic colors I wanted and they created the most beautiful bouquets,... Read More corsages, and boutonnieres...better than I could have imagined! PLUS - they are super affordable (actually less expensive, much more knowledgeable, and much better customer service than HEB blooms in the area). They had free delivery on the day of the wedding so I did not have to worry about that either. If you are getting married in the Dripping Springs/Austin area I HIGHLY recommend Wild Bunches :)

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Sarah D

Wild Bunches was so great, easy, and helpful to work with throughout the whole planning process! We had a relatively tight budget but I knew I wanted a few key floral statements, as well as the basics for the bridal party. We were going for a very natural feel (not "country" or... Read More "shabby chic"), with loose bouquets and a large arch, and they hit it perfectly! I met with them once initially to get a feel for what we wanted, then had just two more phone calls, and a couple emails for payments. The flowers turned out GREAT! We received so many compliments throughout the night. I would definitely recommend Wild Bunches to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Ashley Anne G

The flowers for our February wedding were so beautiful! We went back and forth over email and phone with Wild Bunches with lots of changes we wanted to make, and they were more than accommodating with incorporating our design changes into our flowers! They were so nice and easy... Read More to work with and very good about keeping track of all of our ideas! They were also very good about coming up with lower cost options so that we could stretch our budget as far as possible! We couldn't go in person to meet with them and they still got it right with just emailing and phone meetings! Overall very happy with how the flowers turned out!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Terra T

I’m not really a big flower person so when I was having my consultation on the phone that was one of the first things I mentioned and they took great care of me. I told them that I wanted a lot of color but really knew nothing about flowers so to go with their artistic expertise... Read More and they did not disappoint. The flowers were beautiful. They were very reasonably priced as well. I loved that they were able to use succulents too throughout the décor. Great with everything they did.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Perfect! I'm not the best at conveying my ideas, but they somehow managed to duplicate what I had imagined. Simple, yet elegant! They are also so personable and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Brandy W

Wild Bunches did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. They were so easy to work with, very responsive and extremely talented. All of our flowers were delivered on time and turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 adrienne k

Let me start by saying that I planned our wedding remotely, as Austin was a destination wedding for my husband, guests and me. From the very beginning when I reached out to Wild Bunches, until the final bill had been paid, I have loved working with this talented group of... Read More florists. They were so helpful throughout the entire process, jumping on multiple phone calls with me to talk through design, setup and did not hesitate to help me with floral recommendations and ideas for how we could keep the flowers within budget. We were able to visit Wild Bunches once, and they were so sweet with us, taking us in the back to talk about ribbons, different floral vase and candle vase options. We never felt rushed and the staff was so helpful answering all of our questions. My bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, and the tables all turned out perfectly for our wedding. I could not be happier with how everything turned out on the day of our wedding. Instead of using corsages, we also had Wild Bunches make floral hair clips and hair wreaths for the mom's, grandmother, and house party - which all turned out amazing. Wild Bunches did such an amazing job. I am so thankful that we chose to work with them for our Wedding Day flowers.

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Megan P

Amazing friendly staff and gorgeous flowers!! All delivered and arranged to perfection! Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Rachel W

Wild Bunches did an amazing job for my January wedding! They helped me put together a look that I wanted but at a reasonable cost (considering what was in season, etc). They did a wonderful job, were very professional and helpful with changes I made along the way. Absolutely... Read More loved them and would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

I am so impressed with the knowledge and expertise of the staff with Wild Bunches. Wedding arrangement planning long distance was a breeze with this wonderful group. We handled everything by phone and internet. The flowers were beautiful and exceeded our expectations.

BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Brooke H

We were so pleased with our flower arrangements from Wild Bunches Floral! The ladies at the shop were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about flowers in general. We submitted multiple pictures showing exactly what we were wanting for the arrangements, aisle decor etc. and... Read More they matched perfectly! If you want AMAZING flowers for a very affordable price go with Wild Bunches!! : )

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

I was blown away at how beautiful the flowers were and how they were arranged. The staff at Wild Bunches made the process very simple.

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Laura W

Wild Bunches did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I went in not knowing anything about flowers, but they were able to work with me and create amazing bouquets and decor for the wedding. They were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Also, they were... Read More flexible, we had to make some changes to the number of centerpieces and they were able to accommodate that.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Tiffany T

This team did a wonderful job as my wedding florist. I met first with Abby and went over with her of what kind of flowers I envisioned at my wedding at the winery. The flowers were delivered and set up way before I expected to be. They were exactly what I wanted. I loved my... Read More bouquets, flower girl flower ball, centerpieces, flowers for the cake, they were all beautiful. One of the reason why this is such great vendor to work with is that they are super nice and accommodating to your budget. I gave them a budget and they were able to give me a price around it. It was still over budget a bit but Elizabeth was great at making some adjustments and eventually got my budget to right below where I wanted to spend. I loved how they incorporated the greenery and succulents into my purple flowers. They turned out so pretty and I couldn't be happier I chose them.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Wild Bunches did an amazing job creating our wedding floral. The bouquets and arrangements were gorgeous. I was able to bring in the pieces and accents I wanted for our theme and they brought everything together! It was simply beautiful! My bouquet was stunning! Thank you all so... Read More much!