Wild Bunches Floral "Flowers with an Attitude!"

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design. Coupled with striking colors, rich colors, and boundless creativity, Wild Bunches creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you. We always offer FREE consultations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX Austin and surrounding area (512) 858-0868

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley A

When it came to the floral aspect of our wedding, I was very overwhelmed and under-educated. I had pinned a few bouquets and centerpieces, but really didn't feel like I had a true "vision" of what I wanted. I went with Wild Bunches as I had heard great things from a coworker and... Read More also they were a preferred vendor for our venue, The Terrace Club. After our initial meeting, I felt so relieved and confident in the abilities of Elizabeth and her team. She looked at my (very few) pins and said "I think I understand the vision you're going for." From that moment on, I didn't worry even once about floral. The Wild Bunches team was so easy to work with as we got closer to the big day and had to make several adjustments. On our wedding day, I vividly remember Elizabeth coming in while I was getting my hair done to show me my bouquet and my jaw literally dropped. Every bouquet, centerpiece, altar hanging, and boutonniere was absolute perfection - far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Elizabeth and her team executed the vision I wasn't even able to articulate & it made the whole day so lively and gorgeous. I was able to have the flower-filled reception that I had always dreamed of and kept it within my mom's budget, which is always a plus! :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn F

Wild Bunches was absolutely PERFECT! They were by far my favorite vendor for the wedding. From my initial contact all the way through to the wedding wild bunches was extremely gracious, easy to communicate with and extremely pleasant. I loved working with Elizabeth! I don't know... Read More much about flowers but through the pictures I brought in, elizabeth was able to display my vision. They are a very down to earth company who is always willing to work with you. They even added a few extra touches the day of the wedding to make sure everything looked perfect. So many of my guests remarked how beautiful the flowers were. I would absolutely recommend them again!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Aimee S

The ladies at Wild Bunches did an incredible job for us! I wasn't a bride who knew flowers well - a bit of Pinteresting was how I prepared for our first meeting - but Rachel took a look at my most favorite pictures of bouquets, asked a few key question about what I liked about... Read More each one (colors? shape? texture?), and from those answers created the most perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorations I could have imagined. Walking into the bridal suite on the day of my wedding and seeing my and the bridesmaids' bouquets was such a breathtaking moment! The whole team at Wild Bunches was also so knowledgeable and considerate when it came to working within a budget and creating an incredible end product. I loved being able to use the ceremony flowers for reception decorations, and they looked perfect in both capacities. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Gabbe Z

Wild Bunches was so helpful to me during the wedding process. Planning a wedding during school was very stressful but Wild Bunches made picking my flowers the easiest part. They knew just what to do and they did it beautifully! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Sylvia A

I cannot express enough how amazing Wild Bunches is! I got married on Sunday 10/15/2017 and the Tuesday before my wedding my original florist informed me they could not do my wedding. I heard great things about Wild Bunches so I called them in a panic and nearly in tears and... Read More they were so calming, sweet, and reassuring! They took me on at the last second and were so accommodating. The bouquets, boutonnieres/corsages, centerpieces, and altar pieces were absolutely amazing and gorgeous!!! I think it was a blessing in disguise that my original florists bailed on me as I feel that Wild Bunches did a BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding flowers and the ladies are so sweet and pleasant to work with! I am so extremely grateful to them and HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Holly R

Our flowers were simple and simply beautiful! Wild Bunches Florist was fantastic! I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Liz P

I got so lucky coming across Wild Bunches Floral. I requested to speak to several different floral vendors, and Wild Bunches was the only one who responded to me immediately every single time. They have a great group of ladies who were all informed on my order, were flexible... Read More with all of my changes and just so incredibly pleasant to talk to and work with. I received compliments on the centerpieces and bouquet all night! All of the flowers arrived looking amazing and I couldn't have been happier. LOVED them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kara K

Wild Bunches created lovely florals for my daughter’s wedding. Her bouquet was stunning! They were very flexible, too. We made changes to the centerpieces 2 weeks before the wedding . I would highly recommend Wild Bunches.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristen K

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Wild Bunches has been! We used them for our wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the way the florals turned out. They worked with us every step of the way and found a way to bring our vision to life within our budget. Thank you... Read More again to the team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Melissa M

WOW! Rachel and the team at Wild Bunches made my wedding come to life! I could not be more grateful for Rachel. When it comes to wedding floral, I was a little clueless. I very generally explained to Rachel the look I was going for and she made it happen. She went through my... Read More options, prepared a quote and then revision after revision. Rachel was kind and courteous every time that I called, emailed or asked for a revision to the quote. She showed up on my wedding day and literally made my wedding come to life. The arrangements were stunning and really complimented our décor and pictures. Not t0 mention the pricing was very reasonable compared to other vendors we quoted. Worth every penny. Book them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Victoria Q

These ladies are absolutely amazing! They took my vision and made it even better than I could have imagined. They are so talented and to top it off, they're sweet as can be! I would recommend them to any one! :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Justin P

Its so hard to put in to words how amazing the staff at Wild Bunches are! After my sister used them for her wedding in October of 2016, we had them do the flowers for our wedding in September, 2017, and it was absolutely breathtaking! Elizabeth was always available to answer my... Read More questions, make changes, and change them right back again. In the end we went with a much more simple look than we had initially planned, and it was so lovely. We can't wait to get our wedding photos back so we can see all the little details we missed among the excitement of the celebration. Definitely would recommend using Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Nicole M

Wild Bunches Floral did an amazing job with my decor and bouquets! They were so helpful with my budget, too. I told them what I was thinking and some of my favorite flowers, and they nailed it!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Carly K

Wild bunches is simply the best! Everyone I worked with on the team in planning my wedding flowers was so professional and executed my flower vision. Everything turned out even better than I planned in my mind. I highly recommend!!!

2017-10-01T11:44:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means so much! Congrats, and we wish you nothing but the best :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Rockell T

I would highly suggest Wild Bunches as your wedding florist. Not only were they easy and friendly to work with, they were VERY accommodating to my last minute budget change. The cake and floral arch were dreamy! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017

Stunning!!! Wild Bunches transformed our beautiful venue into a magical moment. My daughter had a vision of what she wanted, and Wild Bunches made that happen. Truly Wild Bunches made the day. Guests exclaimed "romantic, exquisite, and elegant", and couldn't stop complementing... Read More the flowers. The entire staff worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect. In fact, our venue has requested pictures of the décor for their portfolio. Outstanding Wild Bunches!!!! We love you!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Amanda M

I had no idea what to expect as far as flowers were concerned. I only really cared about two flowers: queen anne's lace and thistles. They designed the entire floral plan around those two flowers and everything was incredibly beautiful. They made my day beautiful, but just as... Read More importantly, they made it stress-free. They were affordable, dare I say cheap as far as what they were offering and how incredible their service was, and they made the decision-making process easy. They were flexible as I had changed my mind on a few of the details and so patient. I am seriously impressed, not only with the flowers, but with a level of customer service that is rarely encountered these days.

2017-09-06T11:25:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! You are awesome! We loved working with you!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Victoria G

The help from the staff was absolutely amazing. They provided excellent suggestions based on what we had envisioned with our color scheme. Using them on site along with Memory Lane Event Center, helped ease one of the many items when it comes to planning a wedding. Their... Read More flowers are beautiful and would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Julia V

So glad I went with Wild Bunches! My flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They were very responsive and patient whenever I made any changes or had any questions. I was a little bummed at the beginning of my wedding day because we had so much rain from Hurricane... Read More Harvey, when I saw my bouquet I was completely ecstatic and it totally turned my mood around. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Julie B

I usually don't like giving 5 stars across the board, but Wild Bunches certainly deserves it! Elizabeth was a joy to work with - accommodating, responsive, and professional. I knew what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend, and the WB team nailed it. With just a few pictures,... Read More one in-person consultation, and a couple of emails, they perfected my vision and kept it within budget. I'm pretty sure I squealed and jumped up and down when they delivered the flowers on my wedding day! My only regret is being so sure of my vision that I didn't get to spend more time working with Elizabeth. Wild Bunches was definitely one of my favorite wedding vendors! They do beautiful work at a reasonable price and are very easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kaley P

Wild Bunches was absolutely PERFECT! I went with Wild Bunches as I had heard great things from our venue, The Terrace Club. My first and only meeting with Wild Bunches, I met with Taylor. Being unsure of what I wanted, I gave her our color scheme and budget, and gave her free... Read More range! As a bride, I was extremely nervous, as I was unsure as to what I would receive, but Taylor came through and created the most beautiful bridal bouquet. Every bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, and alter piece were perfection Everyone at Wild Bunches who helped us was extremely professional throughout the entire process. Hands down this is a company I would recommend!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Tessa H

Absolutely perfect! Everyone that works here is so nice and helpful. I went to 3 other florists before finding Wild Bunches. Every single one was so disappointing. They would either not offer any suggestions, which I desperately needed since I've never had a wedding before or... Read More they didn't have good customer service. This place was the opposite and I was completely comfortable knowing my flowers would be exactly what I was picturing and they were! On our last meeting over the phone, I had about 7 questions that I wanted to ask and they answered every single one of them before I even had the chance to ask. When they delivered my flowers, they even help set up and made sure I was happy with everything. They were super nice the whole time. On the day of the wedding, I had to add a couple of arrangements last minute so I called as soon as they opened to see if they could add more. The lady said it was no problem and I was so thankful! Everyone kept telling me how beautiful the flowers were. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Melissa S

Wild bunches is awesome! I got married at the Hummingbird House which is basically in a garden so I didn't want to overdue it on the flowers, however, I am an avid pinner on pinterest and had seen all these amazing arrangements. I sent photos of my ideas to WB before having a... Read More call with Abby. She was so easy to work with and made suggestions on certain flowers that met my budget and fulfilled all the areas I wanted/needed flowers. I knew barely anything about flower types, just the idea of what I wanted everything to look like and she made things so easy. She also made suggestions on re-purposing flowers form the ceremony to reception to save on cost. When I saw the flowers on my wedding day I was so happy and pleased with how everything looked! I would definitely recommend Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

Wild Bunches Floral were so detailed and so easy to work with! My wedding flowers were the most beautiful display I have ever seen. They went above and beyond to make sure all my flower arrangements were exactly what I wanted, and they allowed me to provide all the details I... Read More wanted and delivered them to the t. I highly recommend Wild Bunches if you want a vendor who goes above and beyond for you on your day.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lexy R

Flowers were one of the best parts of my wedding thanks to the ladies at Wild Bunches. Not only were they lovely to work with, but they were creative and delivered truly beautiful floral! I am so happy with the outcome and received numerous compliments about the flowers. I am... Read More so grateful for their professionalism and their genuine kindness during the entire process.