Wild Bunches Floral

(83)

Dripping Springs, TX

Wild Bunches Floral "Flowers with an Attitude!"

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design. Coupled with striking colors, rich colors, and boundless creativity, Wild Bunches creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you. We always offer FREE consultations!

$$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX

Above and beyond

5/22/2014 Mindy L

We worked with Elizabeth and her team and we were so pleased with the flowers they created for our wedding and reception. We had an in-person consultation and a follow up phone meeting with them. Between the two meetings, our original vision for the wedding changed and they accommodated our new request like professionals. We send pictures over email and they quickly provided estimates for the vision we had created. When we showed up to the wedding, I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers were and how they contributed to the overall feeling of the reception. They also made it really easy for us to take home and give away the beautiful centerpieces and we were surrounded with these flowers for days following the wedding - as a constant reminder of our beautiful day. These guys went above and beyond what we were expecting and provided stellar service on top of it. I would recommend them for anyone without hesitation. Thank you, guys!

Breathtaking Bouquets on a Budget

4/05/2014 Mary F

I am so thankful for the knowledge and expertise of the wonderful ladies that work at Wild Bunches! I walked into my first consultation with only a hint of an idea for my wedding flowers. Luckily, thanks to Elizabeth and the wonders of Pinterest, we were able to piece together a color scheme and theme for my big day. Of course, as I am such a perfectionist and over-analyzer, I had to email her just days later and completely change my order. Elizabeth assured me that this wasn't an issue and would even still be able to stay within my budget! She was so calm and supportive throughout the process, and her feedback was so helpful! She truly understood what my vision was, even when I wasn't sure. When I walked into the reception and ceremony areas to see the set-up, I was completely blown away! The bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces were even better than I could have possibly imagined. They were all so beautiful and perfect, and not to mention, they matched everything perfectly! AND it was all within my budget :) I highly recommend Wild Bunches if you are looking for flower experts for your next event. You won't be sorry!

Amazing!!!

4/06/2013 Nicole C

First off, let me say that Wild Bunches Floral has some SERIOUS talent! Living out of state, I was unable to meet with a florist in person to discuss our vision; but as soon as I talked to Elizabeth and we discussed our floral proposal, I knew I making the right choice. I completely left everything in their hands! She was incredibly accommodating and always answered my questions throughout the planning process. When I first saw my bouquet on the day of the wedding, I actually cried. It was SO beautiful! I received so many compliments from guests, not only on the work they did, but also how professional and nice everyone was. You will have zero regrets working with Wild Bunches- they are amazing!!

Perfection

1/24/2015 Ashley S

When I started planning my wedding knew that flowers were something that I was not willing to skimp on. My dad is in a landscaping industry and my family absolutely loves flowers. I saw some of Wild Bunches work at the Austin Wedding Expo. I met with them shortly after, and all the ladies were an absolute joy to work with! They had flip books to show examples of the flowers to choose from, they took me back to the storage and let me personally select vases from their collection. I selected some from them and knew I would provide some also. They allowed me to drop off the vases I purchased, and then I got to take those arrangements home after the wedding. A few days before the wedding one of the ladies called to tell me that some of the vases I had selected from their collection were no longer available because they had broken during. The girls worked with me back and forth sending text photos of other options, and when I did not like those options they even went out and bought new vases for me to use. The flowers at the wedding were absolutely gorgeous, exactly what I wanted!! Everyone commented on how beautiful they were. I was so happy with them I am even having my bouquet dried and preserved so I can cherish it for many years to come!

Fairytale Florals

1/03/2015 Samara T

It is so incredibly difficult to imagine how the decorations for your wedding day will plan out, and I honestly put all my faith in these girls to make my wedding beautiful. I know nothing about flowers.... I mean I know what a rose is and that is it. When they told me what flowers they would be using, she showed me many pictures to give me an idea, but I still had no idea. I showed them pinterest pictures of my ideas and basically, they said "we got this". When I walked into my reception, it was a fairytale! I can't tell you how amazed I am by how much they did for us. I wanted my grandfather's purple heart, and other trinkets from passed loved ones, pinned to my bouquet, and we had no idea how to go about doing it. The girls that delivered my flowers came into my bridal suite and sat down to perfect my bouquet the way I wanted it. All of our bouquets were stunning, and I could not have been happier with Wild Bunches!

Beautiful flowers

1/03/2015 Lindsey F

Wild Bunches has their office at Memory Lane, where I had my wedding which is the main reason we chose to use them. It was a great decision!! I know next to nothing about flowers, pretty clueless. So at our first meeting I just showed them pictures and pointed out which flowers I liked in the arrangements or certain things I didn't like in the pictures. They are very thorough going through each thing and offering advice when I needed it. I saw a picture of big green garland draping from the archway at the ceremony site and they were able to make one just the way I wanted it. They were good about staying within the price range we wanted to use and scaled back on some things when we needed to spend less than the quote was originally. Wild Bunches were quick to answer questions and very friendly and easy to work with! I was blown away when I saw the table arrangements and my bouquet!! Definitely recommend them!

So beautiful!

1/10/2015 Caitlin B

Wild Bunches was fabulous! I needed beautiful flowers for nothing over a grand, and they made it happen! We re-used my bridesmaids bouquets and made them the center pieces for half the tables after the ceremony and it looked amazing. They were very easy to work with and paid a lot of attention to detail. I highly recommend wild bunches if you want beautiful floral, for a good price!

Wonderful!

10/19/2014 Shanna C

We used Wild Bunches because of the convenience of having them as Memory Lane's in-house vendor. They were excellent when meeting with us and could envision what we wanted for our flowers. All we brought we're a couple of photos of things we liked and they ran with it! On the day of our wedding everything looked beautiful. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. I don't know how they got those succulents in there but they looked great, and I was able to plant them later! My husband and I were very happy with our experience with Wild Bunches and would definitely recommend them.

12/30/14 wedding

1/03/2015

Wild Bunches Floral did an awesome job for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were beautiful, they were so easy to work with and they were our only line item that came in on budget. So impressed, will definitely use them when my other 2 daughter's get married. Marti

Wild Bunches is the reason my wedding was beautiful!!

12/06/2014 Sharon O

One word, Aaaaaamaaaazing!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVED my flowers!! They did an outstanding job for my wedding 2 weeks ago, and the only thing I'm sad about is that the flowers won't last forever. The girls are wonderful, and the entire process was so simple. Being a planner at heart, I did originally bring in a few pictures of what I had in mind, and they completely brought it to life. I was also able to call or email them any time to ask questions, or make a change here or there, and I always got immediate responses. Oh, and they have SO many decorative items or vases, etc that you can use, which can really make things easier for you. Another great part is that they were able to work with my budget really well, and still give me the look and feel I desired. Tips for you current or future brides: reuse as much stuff as you can from the ceremony for the reception. Ex) bridemaids bouquets = table centerpiece. Overall, the service, the quality, the talent, just everything...5 stars!!!!!!

Vintage Country Chic

11/23/2014 brandy f

The staff at Wild Bunches is amazing! I didn't know the first thing about flowers and they were very understanding about that. I showed them a couple of pictures I had found online of bouquets I found and created something that we're simply amazing. Better than the pictures I showed them. More than I could have ever imagined. All of our wedding guests were in awe of our center pieces! My bridesmaids and I were extremely happy with our bouquets as well. It was the perfect touch to complete our vintage country wedding.

Gorgeous

11/01/2014 Kim C

Loved working with the girls at Wild Bunches. The ladies there worked well with my budget and everything looked amazing. They took my colors and added them in a way that was flawless. I highly recommend these ladies and would definitely use them over and over!

OUTSTANDING Wedding Florists!

10/25/2014 Courtenay S

I would like to thank the ladies at Wild Bunches Floral for making my wedding absolutely beautiful! They are extremely professional and creative. I contacted them 10 months prior to my wedding and from that moment on they were involved and communicated with me regularly as needed to make sure they knew every detail to create my floral designs. I do not live in Austin so it was harder for me to meet with them, but the ladies made sure to be available via email and by phone so we could regularly talk and ask questions. I was never worried about the execution of the floral designs before my wedding, and on the day of my wedding everything was perfect! Every single floral design was perfectly crafted, from my bouquets to the floral design on the cake to the beautiful centerpieces for each table. I would recommend Wild Bunches to anyone looking for crafty, professional, down to earth, and fantastic ladies!!

Better than I could have ever imagined!

10/24/2014 Jessica B

I went into Wild Bunches with only a few Pinterest pics and not having a great knowledge about wedding flowers. The ladies at Wild Bunches did an amazing job of making my ideas and vision come to life! I received so many compliments about the flowers and they really set the tone for the entire reception!

Beautiful inside and out

10/25/2014 Caitlin S

I had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth and Bridgitte while planning my recent wedding in Austin. Working with Wild Bunches has been nothing short of amazing! For starters, I live in Chicago and planned my wedding from afar. Elizabeth was always so prompt in all our communications as many were via email. We met for the first time formally on my wedding day, which was unfortunately in passing, but I felt like I knew her so well. Frequently she sent me photos since I couldn't view their inventory for decor/vases, which was perfect so I could actually envision everything. In our early conversations we discussed budget and a wish list which I was encouraged by Elizabeth to be honest on- this is something I appreciate greatly. She made my exact vision come to life while respectfully being under budget. After the wedding Elizabeth and the team brought back any florals that weren't taken by guests and donated them to a local nursing home in Dripping Springs where their shop is. Working with Wild Bunches was an incredible experience and I would highly recommend their staff and services anytime. If you want a team that's personable & detail oriented- look no further!

Beautiful!

10/24/2014 Emily D

First, I should say they were punctual and professional. I had to do all of my business with them over the phone because of distance and transportation problems - so, I really went in blind and was to be surprised on my wedding day! I knew which flowers would be in the bouquet, they asked about my wedding theme and colors, we talked about every single detail! I was absolutely taken aback when my flowers arrived. They were such a special part of my big day! Thank you!!

Pick them!

10/12/2014 Sandra R

First of all, these women are lovely! From the moment I met them, they treated me like a friend and not a stranger... And I wasn't even a client yet! (At the time, I was looking at Memory Lane Event Center; while I didn't choose the venue in the end, I liked the neighboring floral service so much I came back! Then, when I came a second time to discuss a proposal, they directed my starved Maid of Honor and I to a delicious restaurant down the street, Thyme & Dough. What more could a girl ask for from a vendor??) These ladies are very patient (they let me change my proposal several times), as well as prompt (Elizabeth always emailed me back quickly) and again, SO EASY TO TALK TO! They are also passionate about their work, which shows in their beautiful bouquets and classy boutonnieres. I was stunned by how beautifully my bouquet turned out.. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more. All in all, Wild Bunches Floral not only provided me with absolutely gorgeous flowers, but with lovely customer service. PICK THEM! (No floral pun intended.) I promise you won't regret it!

Gorgeous flowers at a good price

10/18/2014 Andrea G

We were introduced to Wild Bunches at the Hamilton Twelve wedding venue open house. I liked the fact that my wedding venue had worked with them in the past and gave them a good recommendation. During out first meeting with Elizabeth we went over the budget and my floral ideas. I hadn't planned too much at this point, but knew what colors I wanted. Wild Bunches was wonderful and guided me through the process to figure out the type of floral style that would work best with our wedding. Wild Bunches stayed within my budget and delivered all that they promised. Our arrangements were gorgeous and the ceremony flowers fit perfectly with our outdoor setup. We had some small changes with the number of corsages that we needed and they were able to accommodate us even though it was days before the wedding. I also had a unique request for our wedding ceremony that involved 16 roses labeled with some of our guest’s names. Wild Bunches had no problem handling the unique request. No matter the wedding budget, I would recommend Wild Bunches for any wedding that wants gorgeous, high quality flowers. They will work and cater to your needs.

Amazing!!

9/20/2014 Candace L

I was sort of all over the place with my ideas for my flowers. I had met with several different florists and all of them left me feeling let down. My first meeting with Elizabeth at wild bunches left me feeling extremely confident! We sat down and she thoroughly went through every detail of what I visioned for my wedding, and I was so excited about what we came up with! They were available nonstop throughout the year up to my wedding, and always happy to answer my emails and calls with my off the wall questions or concerns. Fast forward to my wedding day and OH MY GOODNESS!! I think the most crying that I did was when I saw all of my flowers...every time I saw something new I cried more. Every single thing was beyond beautiful and so much more amazing than I even had in my mind. I think out of all my vendors (and each one of them were pretty amazing) wildbunches was definitely my favorite to work with!!! My flowers were my favorite thing about the wedding(aside from the actual marriage part;)) thank you wild bunches!!

Spectacular!

10/10/2014 kirsten d

Wild Bunches was an absolute pleasure to work with. Knowing nothing about flowers, I found one picture I liked and they ran with it. From the beginning, they were so helpful and patient. Even when I spent too many hours on pinterest and found new ideas I thought about, they told me what they thought would or wouldn't work and helped create my special day. Flowers are such an important part of a wedding and they couldn't have done a better job. When my flowers arrived day of, they were everything I could have asked for and more. I received so many compliments about them, and they went with my wedding decor so well. The girls over there responded to every message, question and idea and the customer service was outstanding!! Thank you so much!

Beautiful!

10/12/2014 Kathryn A

We used Wild Bunches for our wedding on October 12 and couldn’t be happier! We initially met with them because they were located at my wedding venue (Memory Lane) and figured it would be easy to have everything in one place. However, after meeting with them and reading all of the great reviews, we knew we would not only have the convenience of them being at my venue, but also have beautiful flowers. They also were more affordable than another option we considered, which is huge when planning a wedding. I came to them not really knowing much about flowers and just wanting something simple and rustic. I told them the two flowers I wanted and they turned it into more than I could’ve imagined. On top of the beautiful work, they were also awesome at communicating (I swear, there must be something in the water at Memory Lane, because both them and Wild Bunches were awesome emailers!). I emailed them so many times and they were always quick to answer my questions and happy to make changes. When we met for our final meeting, they were super on top of it and knew exactly what to do. I felt confident that they would get everything right (which they did) and also make beautiful arrangements. On the day of, the bouquets and boutonnieres were ready before we needed them and the floral arrangement on the altar was perfect. My bouquet is also still mostly alive 10 days later, which is pretty cool. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to go with Wild Bunches and recommend that all Dripping Springs and Austin-area brides check them out! :)

Wild Bunches is amazing!!

10/05/2014 Lilli M

I've seen Wild Bunches work many times, at friends weddings and I follow them online too, so we knew immediately that we'd go with them for our flowers. They beyond exceeded our expectations! I wasn't really sure what I wanted and I tend to change my mind a million times and want a million different things. They were very excepting of all my Pinterest pics and all the confusing, and probably contradicting, things I told them I liked. If I had any questions they were always very quick to respond to my emails and they asked me questions to make sure I'd be happy with what they created. I knew whatever they presented me with on my wedding day would be amazing so there was no doubt in my mind that even if I hadn't given any direction Janet and Elizabeth would create something beautiful. And they did. I don't think I could've dreamt up anything more beautiful than what they did! We got so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces and the bouquets stayed alive and beautiful even after we got home from our honeymoon. I'm so happy and thankful we used Wild Bunches and would recommend them to anyone!

Beautiful and Budget Friendly

10/11/2014 Kerry Ann b

The staff was very welcoming and helpful from the very first meeting. After getting an initial quote that was a little outside of our budget they were SO helpful and understanding. They worked with me to get flowers that were beautiful and within my budget. On the day of they arrived in a very timely manner and promptly set up all of the flowers. Everything turned out to be amazingly beautiful. They also provided extra materials for the flowers at no charge shepherds hooks, wooden stumps, ect. We found that very helpful. We had a wonderful experience with Wild Bunches and I highly recommend them for any event.

Highly Recommended!

10/04/2014 Tara B

Wild Bunches was awesome! I got so many compliments on our bouquets. All I wanted was a simple yellow rose bouquet for myself and my girls, because this was my grandmother's favorite flower. The staff listened to what I wanted and never tried to "upsell" me. They worked with my budget and made excellent and helpful suggestions. All communications were returned in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone, but ESPECIALLY brides getting married at Memory Lane or La Hacienda.

Beyond beautiful

9/20/2014 Ingrid L

The flowers were my favorite part of the wedding. First, Elizabeth was an absolute doll to work with. I had a good friend tell me as I was in the planning process say, "hire vendors that you would want to be friends with. It will make the process so much easier". This could have not been more true. Elizabeth really understood my vision without me having to do the research and leg work. All the flowers were local and in season so the price was very reasonable. They really went above and beyond to make my mother and me happy. Even down to the wire, I made a mistake of the number of tables. It was not a problem to add another arrangement. Thank you Wild Bunches!

Send Email