Wild Bunches Floral "Flowers with an Attitude!"

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design. Coupled with striking colors, rich colors, and boundless creativity, Wild Bunches creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you. We always offer FREE consultations!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX Austin and surrounding area (512) 858-0868

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley A

When it came to the floral aspect of our wedding, I was very overwhelmed and under-educated. I had pinned a few bouquets and centerpieces, but really didn't feel like I had a true "vision" of what I wanted. I went with Wild Bunches as I had heard great things from a coworker and... Read More also they were a preferred vendor for our venue, The Terrace Club. After our initial meeting, I felt so relieved and confident in the abilities of Elizabeth and her team. She looked at my (very few) pins and said "I think I understand the vision you're going for." From that moment on, I didn't worry even once about floral. The Wild Bunches team was so easy to work with as we got closer to the big day and had to make several adjustments. On our wedding day, I vividly remember Elizabeth coming in while I was getting my hair done to show me my bouquet and my jaw literally dropped. Every bouquet, centerpiece, altar hanging, and boutonniere was absolute perfection - far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Elizabeth and her team executed the vision I wasn't even able to articulate & it made the whole day so lively and gorgeous. I was able to have the flower-filled reception that I had always dreamed of and kept it within my mom's budget, which is always a plus! :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn F

Wild Bunches was absolutely PERFECT! They were by far my favorite vendor for the wedding. From my initial contact all the way through to the wedding wild bunches was extremely gracious, easy to communicate with and extremely pleasant. I loved working with Elizabeth! I don't know... Read More much about flowers but through the pictures I brought in, elizabeth was able to display my vision. They are a very down to earth company who is always willing to work with you. They even added a few extra touches the day of the wedding to make sure everything looked perfect. So many of my guests remarked how beautiful the flowers were. I would absolutely recommend them again!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Aimee S

The ladies at Wild Bunches did an incredible job for us! I wasn't a bride who knew flowers well - a bit of Pinteresting was how I prepared for our first meeting - but Rachel took a look at my most favorite pictures of bouquets, asked a few key question about what I liked about... Read More each one (colors? shape? texture?), and from those answers created the most perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorations I could have imagined. Walking into the bridal suite on the day of my wedding and seeing my and the bridesmaids' bouquets was such a breathtaking moment! The whole team at Wild Bunches was also so knowledgeable and considerate when it came to working within a budget and creating an incredible end product. I loved being able to use the ceremony flowers for reception decorations, and they looked perfect in both capacities. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Rockell T

I would highly suggest Wild Bunches as your wedding florist. Not only were they easy and friendly to work with, they were VERY accommodating to my last minute budget change. The cake and floral arch were dreamy! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017

Stunning!!! Wild Bunches transformed our beautiful venue into a magical moment. My daughter had a vision of what she wanted, and Wild Bunches made that happen. Truly Wild Bunches made the day. Guests exclaimed "romantic, exquisite, and elegant", and couldn't stop complementing... Read More the flowers. The entire staff worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect. In fact, our venue has requested pictures of the décor for their portfolio. Outstanding Wild Bunches!!!! We love you!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Amanda M

I had no idea what to expect as far as flowers were concerned. I only really cared about two flowers: queen anne's lace and thistles. They designed the entire floral plan around those two flowers and everything was incredibly beautiful. They made my day beautiful, but just as... Read More importantly, they made it stress-free. They were affordable, dare I say cheap as far as what they were offering and how incredible their service was, and they made the decision-making process easy. They were flexible as I had changed my mind on a few of the details and so patient. I am seriously impressed, not only with the flowers, but with a level of customer service that is rarely encountered these days.

2017-09-06T11:25:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! You are awesome! We loved working with you!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Victoria G

The help from the staff was absolutely amazing. They provided excellent suggestions based on what we had envisioned with our color scheme. Using them on site along with Memory Lane Event Center, helped ease one of the many items when it comes to planning a wedding. Their... Read More flowers are beautiful and would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Julia V

So glad I went with Wild Bunches! My flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They were very responsive and patient whenever I made any changes or had any questions. I was a little bummed at the beginning of my wedding day because we had so much rain from Hurricane... Read More Harvey, when I saw my bouquet I was completely ecstatic and it totally turned my mood around. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Julie B

I usually don't like giving 5 stars across the board, but Wild Bunches certainly deserves it! Elizabeth was a joy to work with - accommodating, responsive, and professional. I knew what I wanted and how much I wanted to spend, and the WB team nailed it. With just a few pictures,... Read More one in-person consultation, and a couple of emails, they perfected my vision and kept it within budget. I'm pretty sure I squealed and jumped up and down when they delivered the flowers on my wedding day! My only regret is being so sure of my vision that I didn't get to spend more time working with Elizabeth. Wild Bunches was definitely one of my favorite wedding vendors! They do beautiful work at a reasonable price and are very easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kaley P

Wild Bunches was absolutely PERFECT! I went with Wild Bunches as I had heard great things from our venue, The Terrace Club. My first and only meeting with Wild Bunches, I met with Taylor. Being unsure of what I wanted, I gave her our color scheme and budget, and gave her free... Read More range! As a bride, I was extremely nervous, as I was unsure as to what I would receive, but Taylor came through and created the most beautiful bridal bouquet. Every bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, and alter piece were perfection Everyone at Wild Bunches who helped us was extremely professional throughout the entire process. Hands down this is a company I would recommend!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Tessa H

Absolutely perfect! Everyone that works here is so nice and helpful. I went to 3 other florists before finding Wild Bunches. Every single one was so disappointing. They would either not offer any suggestions, which I desperately needed since I've never had a wedding before or... Read More they didn't have good customer service. This place was the opposite and I was completely comfortable knowing my flowers would be exactly what I was picturing and they were! On our last meeting over the phone, I had about 7 questions that I wanted to ask and they answered every single one of them before I even had the chance to ask. When they delivered my flowers, they even help set up and made sure I was happy with everything. They were super nice the whole time. On the day of the wedding, I had to add a couple of arrangements last minute so I called as soon as they opened to see if they could add more. The lady said it was no problem and I was so thankful! Everyone kept telling me how beautiful the flowers were. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Melissa S

Wild bunches is awesome! I got married at the Hummingbird House which is basically in a garden so I didn't want to overdue it on the flowers, however, I am an avid pinner on pinterest and had seen all these amazing arrangements. I sent photos of my ideas to WB before having a... Read More call with Abby. She was so easy to work with and made suggestions on certain flowers that met my budget and fulfilled all the areas I wanted/needed flowers. I knew barely anything about flower types, just the idea of what I wanted everything to look like and she made things so easy. She also made suggestions on re-purposing flowers form the ceremony to reception to save on cost. When I saw the flowers on my wedding day I was so happy and pleased with how everything looked! I would definitely recommend Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

Wild Bunches Floral were so detailed and so easy to work with! My wedding flowers were the most beautiful display I have ever seen. They went above and beyond to make sure all my flower arrangements were exactly what I wanted, and they allowed me to provide all the details I... Read More wanted and delivered them to the t. I highly recommend Wild Bunches if you want a vendor who goes above and beyond for you on your day.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lexy C

Flowers were one of the best parts of my wedding thanks to the ladies at Wild Bunches. Not only were they lovely to work with, but they were creative and delivered truly beautiful floral! I am so happy with the outcome and received numerous compliments about the flowers. I am... Read More so grateful for their professionalism and their genuine kindness during the entire process.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Jenna C

Wild Bunches made everything a breeze for planning, and that lowered my pre-wedding stress significantly. I had confidence that if I told them the flowers I preferred, they'd come up with beautiful arrangements, and I was right! I seriously could not stop looking at my flowers... Read More all day and admiring how perfect they were. Will always recommend them for future brides in Austin and the Hill Country!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lauren M

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!We got so many compliments from our guests about our beautiful wedding flowers. All of the Wild Bunches employees who helped set the flowers up were so kind and sweet. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful wedding flowers!!! Everything about wild... Read More Bunches was great- the consultations, the communication, they were so accommodating, and they reminded me about payments (which was so helpful!). I would 100% reccommend Wild Bunches and will definitely use them again for any future event. They were wonderful to work with!!! Zero complaints!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jessica W

Wild Bunches was amazing! Going into the planning of our wedding we had an idea on what we wanted in flowers but had no idea the names of the types of flowers. We were able to show a few pictures and let them know what kind of theme we were going for and they knew exactly what... Read More we wanted! Getting my bouquet the morning of the wedding I was absolutely in shock with how BEAUTIFUL it was! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a florist.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Irlanda N

I was the bride that refused to set my heart on a specific floral type simply because I knew floral could get pricey! We went into our first meeting with only our wedding colors and the Wild Bunches girls took it from there! We gave them our budget and they stuck to it. They... Read More showed us different options and all the options were gorgeous, it was so hard to pick! So for all the brides out there that may be intimidated like I was, don't be! Wild Bunches made our dream come true!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lauren L

Wild Bunches is AMAZING! While I was planning my wedding, I decided I wanted all white flowers with pops of funky greenery. I was nervous that Wild Bunches wouldn't get my vision during our initial meeting and I was totally wrong. Rachel and her team immediately knew how I... Read More wanted our flowers to look, and even had better ideas that I would never have come up with on my own! Having the flowers match "my vision" was my biggest concern throughout my planning process, and when it came time to see them all together on the big day I cried. Wild Bunches is so creative and they went above and beyond to make my vision come true. They were also such a great team to work and communicate with, and their excitement about my flowers made me even more excited! Plus, if you also book Memory Lane as your venue, it's really great to have the peace of mind that your flowers are set up and stored in the same place as your reception. This way you don't have to worry about transport, etc. They also work hand in hand with the Memory Lane and that teamwork made our wedding incredible. We love Wild Bunches and Memory Lane!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lauren S

For a girl who knows absolutely nothing about flowers Wild Bunches was the PERFECT florist vendor we could have chosen. Elizabeth was so easy to work with and walked me through every aspect of choosing the perfect floral arrangements. I must have changed my mind 50 times when... Read More it came to the look I was going for and she was so accommodating. The floral arrangements turned out absolutely gorgeous.. thank you Wild Bunches for adding such a beautiful element to our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Tristin C

The ladies at WB were a dream to work with. Not only did they totally capture my layperson description of the vision I had for my wedding, but they got it completely over the phone since I planned my wedding from out of state. When I got to our venue on the day of our wedding I... Read More was blown away. They went above and beyond setting up our decorations on our guest tables (since placement depended on where the greenery would be). They did such an amazing job and everything looked beautiful!! My ONLY disappointment was that all the boutonniere flowers were droopy and falling before the ceremony even started so not sure if it can be blamed on the humidity. Regardless, wouldn't think twice about using them again if I had the chance to do it all over!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Megan C

My husband and I love plants but I went into wedding planning with no clue what I was looking for and no real 'vision' of florals. I had spoken to a few florists but I knew after my first call with Wild Bunches they were the vendor for me. Using my somewhat vague descriptions of... Read More what I liked and my Pinterest board, they were able to create more beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres than I could've ever imagined. They were spot on with my taste and style. Wild Bunches were also wonderful about changing designs, etc. to a price range that fit my budget. I was in awe when I first saw their florals on my wedding day! Wild Bunches did an amazing job and I fully recommend their services.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Gloria S

Choosing wild bunches to be our wedding florist was one of the BEST decisions I made during the planning process. I did extensive research on at least 6 different florists in the area, got proposals from 4 and even went a step further and paid a mock up of the 2 best options on... Read More my list before making my decision. Although the first mock up was not 100% of my liking (looking back this happened because I was not able to express my vision as well as I thought) I went with my gut and chose wild bunches because I could see their potential, saw that they had amazing reviews, my planner spoke very highly of them and I got a great vibe from Elizabeth which is the person I had been in contact with up until that point. Wild bunches was also the only florist that was very respectful of my budget, gave me the best price and made wonders with whatever budget you give them (for instance, I was dreaming of a hanging floral arrangement and WB was the only florist that could do it at a fair price). Boy did I make the right decision! I had a lengthy planning process (more than 18 months) and Elizabeth was the person that put up with my one million emails making changes and constant additions and she never said no and was extremely sweet and patient with me. I told her about my vision, shared pictures with her and she totally understood what I had in mind. My floral dreams were very ambitious and I was not an easy client but they went above and beyond all my expectations! She not only got my vision but made it better and amazing! I wanted to have a large hanging floral arrangement over the head table and WB was the only florist that felt super comfortable doing it and I saw their work at Ma Maison's open house so I knew they could do it and.... WOW my hanging arrangement was out of this world!! It was a dream come true! Our ceremony site at the grove in Ma Maison looked like a dream (literally!) I cried when I saw how breathtaking the ceremony site looked and lots of guests told me it looked like a fairytale/dream and it really was that beautiful!! Lots of guests were amazed and told me they have never seen such beautiful florals at a wedding before. I dont have enough words to express how thankful I am to the WB team and Elizabeth for making my wedding dreams come true! They are really an amazing team of florists and I think they need to get the credit that they deserve as they are an elite team and should be on everyone's list for a florist in the Austin area. What makes WB standout from the rest besides their amazing attention to detail and plasticity is the fact that they are capable of working with every bride's budget from grand floral installations and dream florals to more modest budgets and they can really stretch your budget to the maximum! They totally made every penny of my budget count and made my flowers look like an 100k floral budget for sure! To Elizabeth I want to thank you for everything you did for us, Jorge and I absolutely LOVED all the amazing floral details and we want to thank you for putting up with us and making our dreams come true!! If you are looking for a florist in Austin look no further and give the WB team a call! For future brides make sure that you bring lots of pics and be very clear about what colors you want to be incorporated and the feel/vibe you are going for and WB will take it from there! Only one more thing left....get ready to be amazed on your wedding day!! Thank you guys you are the best!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Shannon K

Elizabeth could not have been more of a joy to work with. I live in Fort Worth, so the idea of planning a wedding remotely stressed me out a bit, but Elizabeth read my mind on exactly what I wanted and worked within my budget. When they brought the bouquets in on my wedding day,... Read More I literally cried when I saw them because they were abosutely perfect!!! They were exactly what I had invisioned. And then on top of that the centerpieces were far beyond my expecations. My budget was very small, but you would have never known it by the flowers that Wild Bunches provided. They made my reception look like a fairy tale. I would reccommend Wild Bunches to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Stephanie B

Gorgeous flowers, super friendly & accommodating staff & they didn't go outside of my budget! They even made gorgeous wreaths for my dogs! Having them deliver them to the venue saved me a trip to Dripping Springs! Will definitely recommend them to future brides!