Wild Bunches Floral

Austin and surrounding area

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

403 KC Memory Lane, Dripping Springs, TX
Austin and surrounding area

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Ashley A

When it came to the floral aspect of our wedding, I was very overwhelmed and under-educated. I had pinned a few bouquets and centerpieces, but really didn't feel like I had a true "vision" of what I wanted. I went with Wild Bunches as I had heard great things from a coworker and... Read More also they were a preferred vendor for our venue, The Terrace Club. After our initial meeting, I felt so relieved and confident in the abilities of Elizabeth and her team. She looked at my (very few) pins and said "I think I understand the vision you're going for." From that moment on, I didn't worry even once about floral. The Wild Bunches team was so easy to work with as we got closer to the big day and had to make several adjustments. On our wedding day, I vividly remember Elizabeth coming in while I was getting my hair done to show me my bouquet and my jaw literally dropped. Every bouquet, centerpiece, altar hanging, and boutonniere was absolute perfection - far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Elizabeth and her team executed the vision I wasn't even able to articulate & it made the whole day so lively and gorgeous. I was able to have the flower-filled reception that I had always dreamed of and kept it within my mom's budget, which is always a plus! :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn F

Wild Bunches was absolutely PERFECT! They were by far my favorite vendor for the wedding. From my initial contact all the way through to the wedding wild bunches was extremely gracious, easy to communicate with and extremely pleasant. I loved working with Elizabeth! I don't know... Read More much about flowers but through the pictures I brought in, elizabeth was able to display my vision. They are a very down to earth company who is always willing to work with you. They even added a few extra touches the day of the wedding to make sure everything looked perfect. So many of my guests remarked how beautiful the flowers were. I would absolutely recommend them again!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Aimee S

The ladies at Wild Bunches did an incredible job for us! I wasn't a bride who knew flowers well - a bit of Pinteresting was how I prepared for our first meeting - but Rachel took a look at my most favorite pictures of bouquets, asked a few key question about what I liked about... Read More each one (colors? shape? texture?), and from those answers created the most perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorations I could have imagined. Walking into the bridal suite on the day of my wedding and seeing my and the bridesmaids' bouquets was such a breathtaking moment! The whole team at Wild Bunches was also so knowledgeable and considerate when it came to working within a budget and creating an incredible end product. I loved being able to use the ceremony flowers for reception decorations, and they looked perfect in both capacities. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Emily T

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely STUNNING! Wild Bunches went above and beyond with the design and consultations and even met with me once again in person when I had a nightmare about our wedding florals! :) If you are getting married in the Dripping Springs area, they... Read More are so worth the hire. Can't rave enough about them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Katie W

I was not particularly into the floral portion of my wedding. I originally was going to go with fake flowers. I am SO happy to have chosen to work with wild bunches. I met with them twice prior to my wedding and both times I was very impressed with their professionalism as well... Read More as attention to detail with what my vision was for my wedding. I started to get extremely excited once we had these meetings. When the day of the wedding came I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY!!! I cannot even put into words how beautiful the arrangements were! Hire them!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Dayna R

The ladies at Wild Bunches are truly amazing!! This team is so talented, hardworking, and inspiring. Their collaboration and professionalism helped make our vision for wedding day flowers and decor a reality, and we could not be more grateful. My bridal bouquet was absolutely... Read More 100% stunning and perfect - the most beautiful bouquet I could've ever imagined!! They even worked with my husband to create the prettiest bridal suite bouquet surprise. They were so patient in ensuring our reception and ceremony set up went smoothly, as they were working with us to re-purpose flowers at both sites to be as cost efficient as possible. I expressed I wanted a very organic, wildflower, relaxed feel to everything and it could not have been executed better. Anyone who chooses to work with Wild Bunches would certainly be choosing a dream come true. Thank you to this team for making our day so special and being our team mates throughout the whole thing! xo Dayna & Eric

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lisa L

Wild Bunches were great to work with. Very friendly & helpful since I had no idea what I wanted when I had our first meeting! On the day of the wedding, they came in, did their thing & left - really professional & took the stress off of all of us taking care of all forgotten... Read More last minute details.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Angela G

The Wild Bunches team is incredible. From the beginning, they were kind, courteous, and receptive to my ideas. As someone who doesn't know anything about flowers, they were very patient with me in helping me figure out exactly what I wanted. In the end, they created an... Read More absolutely stunning look for my bridal shower and wedding that exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have been happier with their work.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Meredith B

Wild Bunches went above and beyond with our wedding flowers. It was easy to work with them and our flowers were GORGEOUS. The arbor flowers could not have been more perfect and the bouquets were so perfect. I would recommend Wild Bunches Floral time and time again!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Barbara H

These ladies are AMAZING. I had the best time putting ideas together with them and highly recommend using them. Their processes were efficient and everything turned out SO well at our wedding in Austin. Elizabeth, thank you for everything - you made our big day so special by... Read More making our ideas come to life. Can't say thank you enough!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Andrea D

Wild Bunches FAR exceeded my expectations. I found them since they're a preferred vendor through my wedding venue, The Terrace Club. Elizabeth was pleasant, easy to work with, and quickly responsive to all of my questions and requests. The flowers were AMAZING. I cannot even... Read More describe how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces were. They were so much better than I could've imagined and made such a huge difference on the wedding day!! I HIGHLY recommend Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Estefana N

It was such a pleasure to work with Wild Bunches. They did everything my husband and I wanted and more. The flower arrangements were just absolutely gorgeous and my cascading bouquet was everything I have ever wanted. My day was one I will ALWAYS remember and I have Wild Bunches... Read More to thank for it :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Mallory H

Wild Bunches DID NOT disappoint! I knew what I wanted (kind of), but I also trusted these guys to do what they knew looked best. They did a beautiful job with my bouquet, corsages, tropical garland for our alter, etc! I would highly recommend Wild Bunches if you're wanting a... Read More laid back, smooth process. :)

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Stephanie S

The wild bunches team was such a joy to work with. Their attention to detail and making sure what I wanted happened was second to none. I didn't even truly know what I wanted and they helped me to make my ideas come to life. One week ago Ma Maison was transformed into my dream... Read More venue with their help and today my home and my parents home still had many beautiful flowers that are just starting to die out. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you wild bunches! Please make his your go to florist. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elizabeth Y

Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing when it came to the floral aspect of my wedding at La Hacienda. Wild Bunches floral was so easy to work with, I went in with a few pictures and colors that I liked and they were able to put together something I loved! Thank you Wild... Read More Bunches, you ladies rocked! :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Andrea A

I was very pleased with our floral arrangements! They did a wonderful job with everything. They were very easy to work with and reminded me when I was due for payments :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Barb S

Wild Bunches did the flowers last weekend for my daughter's wedding and they were gorgeous!! When we first saw the bride's bouquet along with the bridesmaids' as we opened the door to the bridal suite, they took our breath away!! I also found their customer service excellent... Read More and their prices were very reasonable. Highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Sherin A

Wild bunches was amazing at our Aug 5 wedding! My husband got to the venue early that day and was able to see all the floral and decorations before our first look and he shot me a text saying "This venue looks great, don't worry about anything. Floral and decorations are better... Read More than we could have imagined" HIGH PRAISE!! My bouquets, boutonnieres, decorations, and centerpieces were beautiful I couldn't have asked for a better vendor!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kari R

It was so great working with Wild Bunches to make my vision of wedding day flowers come to life! The bouquets and boutonnieres turned out gorgeous and the swag used for the ceremony was so beautiful! The staff was so sweet and helpful. I highly recommend using wild bunches for... Read More your floral needs!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kelsey N

I loved working with Wild Bunches! They always responded in a timely manner and were so patient when they walked through the floral plan with me, which was very detailed. They were also flexible with changes! On the wedding day, they were punctual and the flowers looked even... Read More better than expected.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Whitney W

Elizabeth and her team are amazing! I literally showed a million different variations of "what I liked" and somehow she managed to create exactly what I wanted! Picking florals are extremely overwhelming but they take great care of you at Wild Bunches and accommodate your budget... Read More (who doesn't love that?) ! I'll also add that they're like fairy godmothers because they had finished setting up at the ceremony before I even knew they were there..amazing! Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Angela I

Wild Bunches Floral did a phenomenal job at creating my ideal vision for my wedding. I had a Spanish-Vintage theme, and provided the team with inspirational photos and floral that I absolutely wanted to include, but wanted them to make the call on what would look best with the... Read More specifics. They surpassed my expectations, and all of the arrangements were absolutely perfect. I could tell that the all the details during our discussions were carefully thought out and their work and creativity did not disappoint. I already made arrangements to use their service again for a photo shoot. I highly recommend this team for any floral service, they are very communicative and take pride in their work and clients.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Carly H

Wild bunches made our special day so beautiful. We had a rustic vineyard ceremony and were looking for primarily baby's breath and wildflower arrangements. I also requested baby's breath for some twine-wrapped wind bottles to line our aisle - which turned out beautifully! They... Read More were also incredibly affordable and so sweet. I never worried for a moment about the floral aspect of my wedding! I can't thank these ladies enough!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jill G

We used Wild Bunches for our wedding in June 2016. They were easy to work with and responded promptly to questions via email or phone call. We looked at 3 floral options in the Fredericksburg area to compare price and options. Each meeting was about 1-1.5 long trying to... Read More understand our vision. Wild Bunches was the most prompt on responding with a quote. One vendor didn't respond to us at all even after following up twice and the other vendor responded about 2 months after our visit. Needless to say we choose Wild Bunches and we are glad we did. We got exactly what we wanted and envisioned for our wedding. The price was very reasonable for what we got. They were very accommodating to our requests. We wanted to use our own vases, boxes, and lanterns for centerpieces and they took what we gave them to make beautiful centerpieces. The floral for the ceremony was also exactly what we wanted. When they came to set up the girls were very nice and set everything up in a reasonable amount of time. They even brought additional flowers to stick where needed. Everyone we worked with at Wild Bunches was great and we couldn't have asked for a better florist for our special day! Thanks Wild Bunches!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Jessica H

Wild Bunches Floral was a joy to work with! You truly got the best quality/value possible for your money. They were very patient and flexible when it came to needing to change things or add on. They were very understanding when I was being picky when it came the flowers being... Read More the just right amount of pink and not too pink pink and the look I was going for. On the wedding day I was pleasantly surprised to see that they completely nailed it and understood me from the start. The floral was above and beyond my highest expectations and it completely brought the look of the whole wedding & not to mention the cake together. Obsessed with the romantic vintage look of our cake because of Wild Bunches Floral really putting it over the edge.

Start a Conversation!