20+ years of CAKE!!

Since opening in 1994, Wild Flour Bakery has become one of the most familiar faces (or cakes, rather!) in the Cleveland-area wedding scene. Of course we've built our reputation around delicious flavors, artistic flair, and professional service, but people love us for something even more....We are just as well known for our fun and friendly atmosphere that offers our customers the best of both worlds. We specialize in exquisite, custom cakes, but friendliness and affordability are always the "base layers" of everything that we do. Sometimes we write silly puns, too! Feel free to connect with us on social media, visit our website or give us a call at 440-331-2950 to start planning your wedding cake details!

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

20111 Lake Road, Rocky River, OH Northeast Ohio, Cleveland (440) 331-2950

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Rebekah S

Wild Flour certainly lives up tot heir name! My wedding cake was beyond my dreams and in my budget! They worked closely with us to create the cake we wanted and made sure we got just that and more! They gave us a air to take home with different flavors and icings and let us... Read More creat our own cake flavors! That was so fun! Everyone loved the cake and I'll be honest, we are our topper the next morning! Sorry not sorry! Thank you wild flour team for everything!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Nicole S

Absolutely the best cake around! We are wedding photographers and we see A LOT of cake! Wild Flour is the only bakery we recommend! Their cakes are hands down the best wedding cakes we have ever had! So moist and flavorful... your guests will definitely be impressed! There... Read More is a reason all the major event spaces downtown only work with Wild Flour! We love them so much, we actually added them to our referral list on our website and have never even talked to them! We have easily eaten wild flour cake 30 or more times in our career, and they never disappoint! You cant go wrong with Wild Flour!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Ashley A

Wild Flour Bakery made this part of the planning SO simple! Liz, the wedding coordinator was great! We had an appointment at the shop, went over our vision and different ideas together. She drew up our dream wedding cake right there on the spot!! It was PERFECT! Andddd right on... Read More budget! Sampling their cakes/fillings/icing was very unique. We brought home a circular cake with ALL the different flavors, cups of individually packed fillings and icing. It really let us come up with some great combinations for each layer! It was super easy and inexpensive to rent the cake stand from them too. My guests LOVED the cake/cake choices! They told us it was the BEST wedding cake they have ever had. We couldn't agree more! We wrapped up and froze the top layer of cake to enjoy in 1 year from our wedding date! THANK YOU WILD FLOUR!! :)

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Carolyn G

We LOVE Wild Flour! Although we are a little biased because we also got engaged at Wild Flour (and it was PERFECT!) the actual planning of our wedding cake with Wild Flour couldn't have been better. We worked with Liz on our cake flavors and design. We even changed our mind on... Read More the design a few months into planning and Liz was able to capture our vision for the cake perfectly. The cake tasting was one of our favorite parts of planning, because they give you a whole cake and all the icing flavors to go home with and try on your own. It's so relaxed and really allows you to choose your favorite flavors. We were so happy to use a local shop with such an amazing cake and even more amazing staff. If we could give 100 stars, we would-thank you for making our day so perfect!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Erinn A

We thought it was going to be easy to pick what flavor of cake we wanted until we started tasting all of Wild Flour's different combinations, it was one of the hardest choices in the planning process! The cake looked as good as it tasted, it was a work of art. Everyone I spoke... Read More with was so friendly and easy to work with, I'd recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Gabrielle K

We love Wild Flour Bakery!! There are so many options, their cake tastes amazing and they can carry out your vision seamlessly! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Courtney K

Wild Flour was the preferred bakery with our venue and now I know why!! The team at wild flour made picking out our cake so fun and so easy!! They send you home with a tasting box which was so fun to try together with our families and really build our cake together to truly make... Read More it ours. Then sitting down with Liz to draw up our cake, she let us take our time and really helped us with the details! The day of they worked with our florist to add flowers into the cake and it turned out spectacular and they made it all feel so easy! Growing up in the Youngstown area, cookie tables are a wedding staple, so Wild Flour also worked with me to make a beautiful cookie table display which all of our guests could not stop complimenting! Can not recommend this bakery or their team enough!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Kristen M

A wedding cake from Wild Flour Bakery was part of our reception package at The Westin, and the hotel couldn't have partnered with a better bakery. I had the chance to sit down with Liz to discuss our vision for the cake as well as flavor options, and she came up with a sketch... Read More right on the spot of exactly the cake we wanted. They have so many different cake and filling flavors to choose from, which was perfect because we wanted each tier of our wedding cake to be a different flavor. When we finally got to see the cake on our wedding day, it was just beautiful and all of the details were perfect. So many of our guests took pictures and commented on how great it tasted. I would highly recommend Wild Flour Bakery to any couples looking for a bakery to make their wedding cake!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Gina G

We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding cake turned out. It was so fun to work with Liz and pick out different flavors of cake. Our cake was beautiful and was beyond what we could've imagined. Thank you so much Wild Flour for making such a wonderful wedding cake and... Read More help make our day so special.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Shannon S

Easy to work with, beautiful cake, and excellent flavors! Not a single complaint.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 julie d

Our cake was beautiful and the process was so easy! We simply met one time, shared our ideas, and our ideas were brought to life on a cake the day of our wedding! Wild flour coordinated with our venue about delivery and set up so there was no stress on us.

2018-01-09T15:46:09 Response from the vendor

We here at Wild Flour try very hard to make sure it is a fun and easy experience! We are so glad you felt that way. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Tori C

Our wedding cake from Wild Flour came included as part of our package from having our wedding at the Hyatt. We are NOT cake aficionados at all, so we didn't really have any expectations until we went in to meet with Wild Flour. I wish I could remember the woman's name who we met... Read More with because she was incredibly friendly and fun! We had a great time flipping through all the pictures and learned a lot about cake in the process. I also love that they steer you away from fondant (gross). They gave us SO much cake to take home for our tasting that we shared it with our extended family and did a blind taste test to determine our flavors. The cake looked amazing at the wedding and we devoured the entire cake top within a week after the wedding (I know, I know, we ruined the delicious tradition of eating stale, old cake a year later). Would definitely recommend Wild Flour!

2017-12-05T13:03:09 Response from the vendor

So glad to be a part of your special day. It was beautifully set up. I hope you had a great time. I do not blame you for not saving the top tier, you can always get one made fresh next year! Best, Liz

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Heather K

Extremely delighted with the wedding cake and customer service we received! They did a great job taking my inspiration and making the cake I had imagined! The cake is also delicious!! I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica P

What a fun process! Wild Flour was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Their tasting box is amazing (& huge!), their design options are endless, and the cake was delicious. Thank you so much for making this part of wedding planning fun and easy!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Samantha R

Wild Flour did such an amazing job on our wedding cake! It was absolutely delicious! We met with Liz the cake coordinator, and she made everything so easy! We had a three tier cake. In the first tier we had white cake with raspberry filling and white icing; for the second tier,... Read More chocolate cake with raspberry filling and white icing; for the third tier, chocolate cake, cookies and cream filling with white and chocolate icing! We went for a cake tasting and tasted all the cakes, fillings, and icings, and with so many delicious options, it was difficult to make a decision!!!! I will say that the raspberry filling is to die for!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Caroline S

Wonderful experience with Wild Flour! Our cake and dessert table were stunning! We couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. The Nutella pop tarts were a hit! Liz and team are fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Hillary R

My cake was absolutely perfect!! Exactly what I wanted and delicious!! I would never go anywhere else!!!! They were just wonderful to work with as well!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Emily K

Our wedding cake was amazing! Wild Flour made the process super easy for us and it was totally worth it. I felt comfortable knowing they were handling our wedding cake

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Stephanie R

We were so in love our beautiful wedding cake! Liz and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with and made the cake one of the highlights of the night for us. By far the best wedding cake we, and our guests, have ever had. We don't want to wait until our first year... Read More anniversary for our top layer cake because it was just that delicious. If you are looking for a cake vendor, Wild Flour is the way to go 1000%.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jen V

Wild Flour was the bakery we got our wedding cake from in our package at the Wyndham, which I was thrilled to hear because they were already my first choice! The design was incredible.. they delivered exactly what we asked for, and everyone raved about how amazing it tasted.... Read More They also have beautiful antique cake stands available to rent which added an elegant touch. Absolutely perfect, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Elizabeth J

Wild Flour Bakery was by far the easiest vendor to work with for our wedding! We had our wedding at Windows on the River and the cake is included in the price of the venue. You have to work with Wild Flour, but that was perfectly alright! We went in and met with them and... Read More picked out a few designs we liked and got to take the cake samples home. We emailed our decision to them shortly after. A little bit before the wedding, they double checked to make sure they had all of the information correct. The cake was beautiful and delicious! Working with Wild Flour Bakery was a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Kelly M

Very happy with the wedding cake we got from Wild Flour Bakery! I'm not even a big sweets eater, but their cake flavors and fillings are really tasty! They give you a sampler package so you can try all the flavors at home at your leisure before you make your choices. We were... Read More also incredibly impressed with the design of our cake! Our wedding invites had a geode-like pattern on them, so we came up with the idea of carrying that theme over to the cake. Our cake ended up looking like a normal white wedding cake with texturing from the side, but the top of each layer was painted with icing so that when viewed from above it looked like a geode! The people at Wild Flour are artists who can definitely make the vision you have of your wedding cake come to life.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Anna S

Made great cakes - very beautiful and delicious, so I was told. I have a dairy allergy. The reason I gave them 3 stars is because they would not make a dairy free cake for me. I had to go to an outside bakery to make a special cake for my husband and I to cut into.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Victoria M

The team at Wild Flour Bakery was awesome when working with them for our wedding! They were great to work with via in-person meetings, email and phone calls. They offered wonderful suggestions based on the inspiration I brought them! When it was all said and done, we got exactly... Read More what we had hoped for, a gorgeous, delicious cake! Thank you all!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Robert B

Wild Flour Bakery did an excellent job for us. The staff was helpful, our cake was beautiful, and it was honestly one of the best tasting cakes I've ever had at a wedding. The wedding coordinator, Liz, was very easy to work with, and we would for sure recommend Wild Flour... Read More Bakery to our friends. The cake came out looking exactly how we wanted it, and they worked with our florist to add fresh cut flowers. We went with 2 favors of cake (2 layers of each) and 3 different fillings. I can't stress enough how awesome the cake tasted, and we received many compliments. Thanks for all your hard work for our big day!

Susan Johansen

Once upon a time in 1994: Forrest Gump philosophized on a park bench, Simba was dubbed "Lion King," Celine Dion and Snoop Dogg were topping the music charts.....and Sue Johansen opened Wild Flour Bakery in Cleveland, Ohio! Always a lover of travel and adventure, Sue lived in France while in college. She did not originally plan to be a baker (her major was French), but over time, her desire grew to open her own neighborhood bakery so she could help others celebrate the important events in their lives.....with CAKE! THINGS SUE LOVES: Travel, family, dogs, books, and her neon pink glasses!