Custom Floral Design and Events

Wild Hill Flowers specializes in event flowers and is a top choice for local brides when looking for a Kansas City wedding florist! Whatever your style - rustic, traditional or antique - Jenni will work to find the perfect combination of flowers to fit you and your budget!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Serving Kansas City Area (913) 486-6178

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Susan W

Beauty beyond belief! Jenni and her team are extremely beautiful & talented people! The design, planning and executing the bride’s (daughter) vision was made easy because of Jenni’s expertise, thoughtfulness and generosity! My daughter’s wedding floral and décor were so... Read More beautifully arranged at the ceremony and reception that guests felt like it was a fairytale experience! From beginning to end, every encounter with Jenni made us feel incredibly special (like we were the only family planning a wedding)! Additionally, Jenni’s exceptional timeliness, invaluable guidance and responsiveness always exceeded expectations! We are truly thankful for choosing and having the opportunity to work with Wild Hill Flowers and Events! They are “better” than the best!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Katelyn H

My husband and I got married on 10/28/17 and I cannot put into words how perfect working with Wild Hill was. Seriously, my favorite vendor to work with, both on the floral and event planning side! Jenni is a miracle worker with flowers! Showed her pictures of bouquets I loved... Read More on Pinterest and the overall look I was going for and let her take it from there. All of the floral was perfect!! My bouquet was amazing!! I will be keeping it forever! Then there was the event planning with Elizabeth! She was a blessing and perfect for month of! Seriously took everything off my hands and did everything to make sure my day was a dream come true. There are not enough words in the world to tell you how much I loved working with the Wild Hill team. If you're a bride, groom, mother of the bride, or whatever, stop looking at florists and planners... BOOK NOW! Promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Shannon B

Two words, you guys: WILD HILL. We used Jenni as our florist and Elizabeth as our day-of coordinator, and both were AWESOME. I remember at the beginning of the wedding planning process wondering how in the heck we were supposed to pick vendors with so many great ones out there,... Read More and we feel so insanely thankful for both Jenni and Elizabeth and their talents in their respective areas. Both felt like close friends while also being fantastic professionals to work with. For Jenni: She creates such beautiful things!! She is thorough, which helps hugely when weddings have so much detail involved, and was so easy to work with in envisioning our style and how we wanted things to look. And she completely matched those desires on our wedding day. We chose to do a lot of greenery throughout our wedding, and I was blown away by how beautiful I thought both our ceremony and reception turned out. Her creations made an already beautiful venue even more naturally beautiful, and she did not miss a single detail. For Elizabeth: She is my personal savior for taking the stress of the wedding day details off of us and for gracefully and discretely handling all of the behind-the-scenes things that go into a wedding, from décor setup to keeping everyone to the timeline to communicating between parties (including vendors and wedding guests) to making sure every detail we'd spent ten months planning actually happened. Both my mom and I are super detail-oriented, so Elizabeth received an ocean of detail the month of our wedding, and God bless her ability to absorb that information and delegate well between her and her assistant. Without Elizabeth, we would have either attempted to handle all those details ourselves (which would have been impossible), neglected them entirely (which means you sacrifice things that may be important to you), or delegated them to the friends and family that we so greatly wanted instead to bless with a relaxing and enjoyable evening. Additionally, having Jenni and Elizabeth both at our wedding meant that communication and coordination between decor setup and floral setup (closely intertwined) was even more seamless. We are so thankful for them!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Haley J

I cannot event begin to give Wild Hill and Jenni the praise they deserve! My husband and I got married on 12/16/2017 and we decided to go with Jenni after our wedding planner referred her to us. Jenni was quick to respond and we met to discuss floral needs a few days after our... Read More initial contact. I came prepared with only a few pictures I'd found on pinterest, and Jenni ran with it! And lucky she did, because I knew absolutely nothing about flowers or what I wanted. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, always quick to respond and willing to entertain my ideas or last minute changes. The whole night our guests kept asking, "Who did you use as your florist?" Thank you for everything, Jenni! You did a fantastic job. We could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Lauren A

Jenni at Wild Hill was amazing to work with for my December wedding! I knew nothing about flowers but described what I wanted and she made it come to life on the day of. She helped me to choose the floral I wanted while staying within my budget. We met twice to talk through... Read More everything and she was very helpful. The flowers on the day of turned out gorgeous and exactly as I pictured. I highly recommend Wild Hill!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Hannah P

I used Wild Hill Flowers for our bouquets, arbor, ceremony and reception decoration, and cake accents. Loved working with the team! Jenni was so helpful and accommodating in every way. When I showed up on the wedding day, everything looked perfect. The best vendors are the ones... Read More you don't know are there.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Sarah E

Jenni at Wild Hills was amazing to work with. Not only did she do a great job communicating in person, but she also was very flexible to talk with me extensively over email. The day of the wedding, I was nervous because I wasn’t sure what my flowers would look like, but when I... Read More saw them my heart stopped! Jenni perfectly created my flowers using the theme and colors I gave her, and literally wrapped up all I had envisioned my flowers to look like. I would highly recommend Wild Hills, not only for the outstanding flowers, but also for an extremely thorough and kind team.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Jordan S

Wild Hill Flowers was so incredible! Jenni and her team did the flowers for our December wedding - lots of white, red, and eucalyptus - and they were absolutely perfect! Meetings with Jenni were so quick and she made everything so easy - picking styles, making payments, setting... Read More up meetings, wedding day delivery, everything. I just looked through floral arrangements on instagram and pinterest, showed her what style I was hoping for, and she created them beautifully in the less than $1,000 floral budget we had. I would definitely recommend Wild Hill flowers!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jennifer F

WOW!! Wild Hill was AMAZING! The flowers and arrangements that Jenni came up with were BEAUTIFUL and blew us away. She really listened to what we wanted and made our day look absolutely gorgeous. We also had Elizabeth as our wedding planner. Elizabeth was absolutely phenomenal!... Read More I can't stress enough how much Elizabeth helped organize and orchestrate our big day. She was on top of everything, from being in constant contact with vendors and making sure everything was in place, Elizabeth made our day one that we could enjoy and not stress about. As our wedding day approached, Elizabeth was quick to answer any questions and help with last minute details. On the day of the wedding, she had everything organized perfectly! Elizabeth made sure everything went smoothly and that my husband and I were enjoying our special day. I HIGHLY recommend Jenni and Elizabeth at Wild Hill. Without them, our day would not have been the same.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 McKenzie S

Jenni and her team were my absolute favorite to work with while planning my wedding. Jenni did a fantastic job of making my vision come to life and was always very prompt on communication, which is a HUGE selling point for me. Everything was beautiful and well priced. I have not... Read More one complaint and I HIGHLY recommend using Wild Hill Flowers & Events for every event!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Rachel K

Working with Jenni was a dream! She is incredibly talented, organized, flexible and so sweet!! Besides our caterer, Coach's, Jenni was probably my favorite vendor to work with for our wedding. I really don't know much about flowers, so we just talked about the color scheme and... Read More the style I liked, and what she came up with was perfect!! And she worked within our budget. The flowers we didn't donate to Unexpected Blooms stayed fresh for a couple weeks after our wedding, too! I kept our eucalyptus garlands and used them to decorate my table and fireplace :)

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Rachel H

Wild Hill Flowers are incredible. Jenni was able to make the vision I had in my head become a reality. I received endless compliments on how gorgeous my bouquets were and still do from anyone who sees pictures! Jenni coordinated the delivery of the flowers to the venue... Read More effortlessly taking a worry off of my shoulders for the big day. Jenni put my concerns about the weather at ease entirely- she’d already thought of everything. I couldn’t have asked for anything better; the flowers were absolutely stunning.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Cindy C

We used Jenni with Wild Hill Flowers for our daughter’s wedding and reception on Aug 5th, 2017. The wedding flowers were beautiful, and the reception décor looked amazing! Jenni was such a pleasure to work with. She is very detailed and organized and I appreciate how she made... Read More sure the flowers and decorations were what my daughter and I were envisioning. She was always willing to make little changes and work within our budget. She was so great about always responding back when we had questions. The day of the wedding she made sure the flowers got to the wedding party on time, she delivered the flowers to the church and also did an amazing job setting up the reception so it looked absolutely gorgeous! It was wonderful knowing she was taking care of all of the details so I could enjoy the day and focus on my daughter. Thank you Jenni for everything you did to ensure Brittany and Erik’s wedding and reception were perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Lauren P

Jenni is a cut above! My bouquets were gorgeous, and she was the reason my ceremony and reception were so beautiful. She has such a classic style and can design amazing pieces for every bride.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Chelsea M

I loved my flowers for my wedding. They were exactly what we wanted. Thank you Jenni for helping us create magic and my dream bouquet. Our centerpieces were beautiful and we received tons of compliments. Definitely recommend Jenni!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alicia T

I loved working with Jenni. She 100% got my style, and had perfect recommendations. She stuck within my budget and I felt like the money I gave her went far. She is professional, personable, and totally delivered for our rustic wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Christopher H

I absolutely loved our flowers for our wedding from Wild Hill. I wanted simple and beautiful mix of flowers and succulents and they nailed my vision from day one. Once I saw the bouquets, I was so happy I decided to go with them as it was exactly what I had pictured. They were... Read More very easy to work with and made the process very easy.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kaylene E

Where do I even begin?! When Jenni delivered our flowers the morning of our wedding, I was so excited to see them and oh my goodness, they were gorgeous! She was able to take my disconnected thoughts and vision and make the most stunning arrangements. She is such a sweetheart... Read More and so incredible to work with. Thank you so much for being a part of our day, the flowers complimented our day perfectly!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Amanda L

Jenni was the best to work with, she was always so nice and helpful with any questions we had and any way we could cut costs or make things go together better. Our flowers turned out perfect and looked gorgeous! She knew exactly what I wanted just by sending a couple pictures... Read More and talking with her. I would highly recommend using Wild Hill flowers for your florist needs, Jenni is amazing to work with and is very reasonable in her pricing as flowers can get really expensive. She coordinated everything with my vendors and I didn't have to do a thing the week of, it was EXTREMELY helpful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Abbey W

Jenni is so fun to work with, and she absolutely blew us away with the all the flowers! Every single arrangement was stunning. And she showed up on time and set everything up quickly and artfully. Her work made our venue look gorgeous. Well worth the money.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Caitlyn F

Our flowers were gorgeous! My bouquet was stunning. I had only had email and phone conversations with the company but they gave me exactly what I wanted for our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages! They made them more beautiful then I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Suzanne K

Absolutely beautiful flowers created for my wedding. Jenn really exceeded my expectations. It was really like being surrounded in beauty.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jane H

Wild Hill Flowers did a fantastic job for our daughter' s wedding and reception. Jenni knows all about flowers and greenery; what flower work well together, and what's available for the season. Jenni is a delight to work with; she's calm, knowledgeable and listens. Our... Read More daughter's bouquet was exactly what she envisioned, as were the bridesmaids bouquets and all the flowers and arrangements used for the wedding and reception. Jenni provided extra boutinerres for the groom and father of the bride at no extra cost, just in case there were any mishaps. Thankfully she did, as the father needed one of the extras before walking our daughter down the aisle. Jenni is very accommodating. A week before the wedding, due to some misunderstandings at the reception venue, Jenni had to redesign the head table space with flowers and lights (based on our coordinator and our input), and it was stunning, as was all the decor. Candelabras, flowers, candles, votive glasses, etc., were all spaced correctly and positioned at just the right heights. Absolutely beautiful. Jenni is passionate about flowers, and her designs and arrangements reflect it. If you need flowers for any event, talk to Jenni at Wild Hill. She is not only reasonably priced; she is good.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lindsey H

Jenni and her team created the most BEAUTIFUL arrangements, bouquets, and bouts for our wedding day. She has the kindest soul and takes the time to get to know the details of what's important to make your day come to life. I will forever be grateful for her going above and... Read More beyond, and personally delivering to make sure everything was in proper place. The BEST in the KC area - hands down.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Maigan B

I had the opportunity to work with Jenni for our flowers and Elizabeth for day-of coordination. Overall, we had a really awesome experience! From the beginning, there was great communication and transparent. The team was able to help actualize the vision for our wedding!... Read More Everything was beautiful and really special. We received so many compliments about how beautiful our floral arrangements were! Jenni has some amazing talent for sure. Elizabeth was organized and professional, but at the same time, very friendly and personable. I felt that everything moved smoothly, which enabled us to have such a great time at our wedding! Definitely glad we went with Wild Hill for our wedding!

Jenni Koch

I love weddings and the energy surrounding this memorable day! Whatever your style - rustic, elegant, traditional or vintage - I will work to find the perfect combination of flowers to fit you. As a Kansas City wedding florist, I love the entire process of designing a beautiful and perfect event! During our consultations, I will work to identify key elements that will make your event stunning and unique based on your style and budget. My seamless process will ensure your floral design fits exactly with your vision. Pure and simple - let me do the work. ~ Jenni