Custom Floral Design and Events

Wild Hill Flowers specializes in event flowers and is a top choice for local brides when looking for a Kansas City wedding florist! Whatever your style - rustic, traditional or antique - Jenni will work to find the perfect combination of flowers to fit you and your budget!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving Kansas City Area (913) 486-6178

PERFECT!! So Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Meghan

My Husband and I got married on 10-18-14. I was so impressed by Jenni and the amazing work she did! I never told her exactly what I wanted more just a general idea and I felt like she completely read my mind! We got so many complements on our flowers and I would recommend her to... Read More anyone! I could not have wished for anything better! We were truly grateful to work with her! If you are planning a wedding and she has your day available then you should book her immediately! I tried to add photos of her amazing work but I could get it to work... oh well! Thanks for everything Jenni!

2015-06-11T20:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Meghan!!! You were so sweet and wonderful to work with!!!

PERFECT!!! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Jenni with Wild Hill Flowers was a blessing from above. Not only was she reasonably priced, extremely talented with neat envisions, but she was excited, willing, and able to go above and beyond when it came to the actual wedding day. She completely dedicated all of her time to... Read More coordinating decor and making sure everything was perfect, down to the last detail. On top of her abilities and talent, she listens to our ideas and is able to translate everything we want into something creative and beautiful. We have nothing but positive things to say about Jenni, how she conducts herself, and her business. She is incredibly kind and sweet and I assure any bride that they will not be disappointed with Wild Hill Flowers. :)

2015-06-11T20:25:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Rachel!!! I loved working with you so much and being a part of your day! Thank you again! :)

Elegant flowers, excellent prices

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kelsey H

Jenni was a dream to work with! She understood exactly what I wanted for my floral arrangements (two altar arrangements, my bouquet, and two bridesmaid bouquets) and gave me representative images that were almost exactly what we ended up receiving. Payment was easy and she was... Read More excellent at responding quickly to my questions. I got SO many compliments on the flowers and wouldn't hesitate to go through her again.

2015-06-11T20:32:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kelsey!!! I loved working with you and your sweet mom! :)

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Caitlin J

Beautiful flowers. Jenni is new to the business but does an awesome job!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Julie S

Flowers Jenni was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with. She is not only very personable but very professional. Many vendors will try and upsell you on their services. Not Jenni. I gave Jenny my budget and my floral desires and she not only gave me an estimate that went... Read More above my expectations she also came in UNDER budget. When I wanted to add things she was always upfront and honest and told me cost saving measures. The fact that you get the vases for free is just and added bonus. Everyone at the reception was blow away by all of the floral! My dad even came up to me and ask me how much he owed me because he could not believe we came in at budget! My bouquet - was absolutely perfect! I was very unprepared and didn’t have a great idea of what I wanted. Jenni talked with me and figured out my style and gave me the perfect bouquet! All of my bridesmaids were absolutely swooning over their bouquets as well! I liked Jenni so much that I decided to use her coordinating team as well! Coordination: First off I didn’t think I needed a day of coordinator, my sister and maid of honor is the most organized human ever and she had everything covered. However my dad insisted that he wanted my sister to be relaxed the day of my wedding so I ended up getting a day of coordinator. Holy crap best decision ever! While yes it is an added cost I literally worried about NOTHING the day of. Elizabeth put every single one of my worries to rest. She followed up with every email I sent (there were a few) snd made the day so seamless. All of my family that interacted with Elizabeth let me know how wonderful she was. The timeline she put together allowed me to keep all of my bridesmaids and family members all in the know and no one was left wondering where to go or what to do, it was so perfect! I my entire wedding day was a dream and I never worried about a thing and I can thank Elizabeth and her team for that! Clean up (from what I hear) was also super easy!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Nicolette M

I am so happy I chose Wild Hill for my florals as well as day-of coordination! Jenni is so sweet and accommodating to create the exact vision I wanted for my day. We met twice to go over inspiration photos per Pinterest, as well as overall budget. She was very considerate of my... Read More budget and was able to create everything without going over our initial number. My bouquet was gorgeous and she also made the perfect flower crown for the reception. She is so talented. Her team is equally fabulous and we cannot say enough about how wonderful our day-of-coordinator, Ann, was before and during out wedding. She was so helpful in ensuring everything prior to the wedding was in order. I gave her a few instructions on the decor, but mostly left it up to her and she did fantastic. She kept me at ease the entire day and even got down on her hands and knees to remove a stain from my dress minutes before the ceremony. We are so thankful for Wild Hill, Jenni, Ann and Kelsey for everything they did for us to make our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kati M

I don't even know where to begin. Working with Jenni was BY FAR one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. Flowers were a big deal to me, one of my must have items and they had to be perfect. I was set on having all floral centerpieces, a sweetheart table with a ton of... Read More flowers, all at a reasonable price. Jenni gave me everything I wanted and more. Every meeting was productive but fun. Jenni was great at really understanding what I wanted without me having to tell her. I wasn't set on certain kind of flowers, but definitely a certain look. Her eye for design is so spot on, that you could really let her "have at" and it would be perfect, that's basically what I did in a way haha. Seriously though, as a florist she is amazing but as a person, she's incredible. I've already recommended her to so many friends and family members that are getting married next year, some have already booked her. You NEED Jenni and her team to be apart of your big day. Don't look any further!! <3

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Hannah B

Jenni was SO great to work with! I had a general idea of what I wanted my flowers to look like, but when I saw them on the day of my wedding I was so pleasantly surprised! She completely exceeded my expectations!! I don't think I could have loved them more!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Sommer L

We cannot say enough great things about Jenni and Wild Hill Flowers! I went into this process pretty dreadful as I knew very little about flowers besides that I would be expected to spend a lot of money. Jenni immediately stood out from the other vendors in town because of her... Read More timely, thorough and professional responses to email. My MOH and I met with her for the first time and she immediately started following my Pinterest page and taking notes about what I liked. She asked all of the right questions and never once spoke down to me or showed any kind of ego like many wedding vendors that we met with did. Jenni is truly one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I told her our budget and she did not try to upsell us on a single thing. The fact that her arrangements came with containers is unheard of and so appreciated! Only a few days after our meeting, I had a fully detailed professional proposal, complete with pictures as examples of my vision. (Later witnessed her actual flowers day of the wedding were as close as you could possibly get to my pictures!) We placed our deposit and I eventually took more time to research and of course changed my mind a few times. Every time I spoke with Jenni, it was evident that she works to please her clients--she listened without irritation and offered her expertise in a humble, kind manner. I was so impressed that when we asked her to attend our final walk through meeting at the venue, she did so without any hesitation. We reviewed exactly what we wanted where we wanted it, and she was incredibly flexible with our last minute changes. So many vendors treated us like just another couple on their list, but Jenni was genuinely appreciative of the opportunity to provide us with stunning flowers for our big day. I could not be more in awe of her final product. Her beautiful flowers stick out in every single one of our pictures, and my bridal bouquet was the most gorgeous that I have ever seen. She had the best attitude of ANY wedding vendor we worked with, I was blown away by her kindness, flexibility, and genuine determination to make our vision a reality within our budget. Choosing Wild Hill flowers was one of the best decisions we made, brides will be SO thankful to have Jenni on their wedding team!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Naomi H

Jenni was amazing! She was extremely responsive to my emails. We only met once, but she managed to execute my vision perfectly! She worked with my budget to make my dream wedding come true. The flowers were beautiful, delivered promptly, and even fuller and more beautiful than I... Read More imagined!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Dayna S

I usually am not one to write reviews, but I want everyone to know how amazing Jenni is. I cannot say enough good things about her! First of all, she is so personable. She really wants to fulfill the bride's vision. If you're like myself and not sure what you want, she spends... Read More the time at our 2 private consultations to go over that. She came to the venue the day of the wedding and set everything up beautifully. She put the floral arrangements on each table for the reception and even put up the arrangement on our arch. I have loved working with her and she truly made our venue beautiful with her lovely arrangements. My bouquet was gorgeous as well! Jenni is a wonderful human being and GREAT at what she does! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lauren S

Jenni was absolutely amazing- she is so kind and willing to make sure our wishes came true. After meeting with her, she got back in a timely manner with our proposal which was so helpful. Whenever I sent her an email for a change or question she always got back to me ASAP and... Read More that means the world when trying to plan a wedding. I recommend this company to all of my engaged friends and still swoon about how perfect her work was. If you're looking for a floral company that will not only make your dreams a reality, but provide customized customer service then this is your place.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jill W

The flowers at my daughters wedding were gorgeous! Beautiful shades of pink and white with a touch of greenery. They were so fresh and lasted almost two weeks after the wedding. So accommodating and great to work with. Absolutely would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Alexis Y

Jenni was absolutely amazing to work with! She truly made my dreams a reality. I was blown away by the flowers on my wedding day and I still have friends and family who compliment the floral arrangements. I recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Megan W

I cannot say enough good things about Jenni and the flowers for our wedding! We were planning from out of town and she was always so fast to respond and help me over email or phone. I went back and forth on so many items and pictures but she was SO flexible and everything turned... Read More out even better than I imagined! Everyone was commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were - our wedding was over a week ago and one of the bridesmaid bouquets is in a vase at my parents house and still looks FLAWLESS! I would recommend and choose Jenni over and over again as she was hands down one of the best parts of my wedding. Thank you sooo much!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Emily H

we LOVED our flowers for our wedding! everything was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! jenni was so sweet and so helpful! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Ellen G

Jenni with Wild Hill Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was organized, professional, and very accommodating. After a failed experience with another florist, her responsiveness and excitement towards our wedding was a great change in pace! She was very flexible... Read More and willing to add extra flowers for me very last minute. Best of all, her arrangements were so beautiful and I loved getting to hold my bouquet on my wedding day! We would absolutely recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Taylor H

Jenni was incredible to work with. Always prompt to respond to any questions, flexible and accommodating, and just so pleasant and sweet! I met with Jenni and just showed her a few pictures from Pinterest of my vision for my wedding day, and she nailed it! The flowers and... Read More greenery were stunning, we received countless compliments, and the flowers held up all day and night. Highly recommend! - Kara Hanney

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Brandi J

Jenni is seriously the best. She is such a sweet person who listens to what you want and makes it happen in your budget. She was so great during our meetings and when I was super worried I didn't have everything she was there to help calm me down and insure me that I have more... Read More than I thought done! So happy we found her and her team and hand the most beautiful flowers!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Logan S

Jenni is INCREDIBLE!! Our flowers were just perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. She was so easy to work with, responded to questions quickly, and had great suggestions. The flowers added so much personality to our wedding and pictures, and would not change a single... Read More thing.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Samantha H

Jenni is incredible! She not only helped me design the PERFECT, GORGEOUS flowers for our ceremony and reception, she also worked with my mother-in-law to design beautiful centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner. She is so sweet and very receptive to ideas while also giving... Read More creative ideas. I got so many compliments on the beauty and quality of our flowers!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kayla M

I love Wild Hill!! I was working, student teaching, and going to school while wedding planning. I had no time to go meet in person, so Jenni was kind enough to do phone and email meetings. I know, people must think I'm crazy for hiring a florist without meeting them in person.... Read More But Jenni just radiates confidence. I felt so secure after exchanging pictures of what I was thinking and getting her helpful feedback. I knew after seeing her florist proposal she knew EXACTLY what I wanted. She was early when delivering our flowers and they came so securely packaged I swear not a single petal was out of place! I was nervous that with white flowers they would be brown by the ceremony, but that was not the case!! Jenni made my dreams come true, and my flowers still look beautiful after being preserved. I cannot thank her enough for accommodating my busy schedule and bringing my Pinterest board to life! Thank you Jenni!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Tiffany T

Jenni was amazing! I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted, but simply told her my colors and some pictures that I liked of bouquets and garlands. She put everything together, showed up at the venue to deliver and it was all perfect for us! We met twice prior to the wedding... Read More at centralized locations in KC so neither of us had to drive too far. The guys loved the boutineers and the ladies of course loved the bouquets that held together all night! Jenni even has her own glassware and boxes that we borrowed, she even suggested reusing our garland and ceremony flowers for the centerpieces and head table at the reception to save us a little money (makes the husband super happy!!) Thank you Jenni at Wild Hill Flowers for being so awesome and bringing my not so vivid ideas to life!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Janelle W

So glad I found Wild Hill Flowers! I got married a couple of weeks ago, and had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for flowers. All I had to do was show Jenni a couple of pictures of what I was thinking, our colors, and other general details. She made it PERFECT. I could not... Read More have imagined anything better. The bouquets, the cake flowers, and the table flowers were stunning. She knew exactly what I was thinking, and was extremely easy and fun to work with! She will be my go-to florist from now on!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Laura H

Jenni and her team were so wonderful! We didn't want a whole ton of flowers, and she was so flexible and accommodating. We had two quick meetings, the flowers looked stunning, and the delivery was on time and efficient! Thank you so much Wild Hill!!

Jenni Koch

I love weddings and the energy surrounding this memorable day! Whatever your style - rustic, elegant, traditional or vintage - I will work to find the perfect combination of flowers to fit you. As a Kansas City wedding florist, I love the entire process of designing a beautiful and perfect event! During our consultations, I will work to identify key elements that will make your event stunning and unique based on your style and budget. My seamless process will ensure your floral design fits exactly with your vision. Pure and simple - let me do the work. ~ Jenni