Custom Floral Design and Events

Wild Hill Flowers specializes in event flowers and is a top choice for local brides when looking for a Kansas City wedding florist! Whatever your style - rustic, traditional or antique - Jenni will work to find the perfect combination of flowers to fit you and your budget!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving Kansas City Area (913) 486-6178

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Susan W

Beauty beyond belief! Jenni and her team are extremely beautiful & talented people! The design, planning and executing the bride’s (daughter) vision was made easy because of Jenni’s expertise, thoughtfulness and generosity! My daughter’s wedding floral and décor were so... Read More beautifully arranged at the ceremony and reception that guests felt like it was a fairytale experience! From beginning to end, every encounter with Jenni made us feel incredibly special (like we were the only family planning a wedding)! Additionally, Jenni’s exceptional timeliness, invaluable guidance and responsiveness always exceeded expectations! We are truly thankful for choosing and having the opportunity to work with Wild Hill Flowers and Events! They are “better” than the best!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Katelyn H

My husband and I got married on 10/28/17 and I cannot put into words how perfect working with Wild Hill was. Seriously, my favorite vendor to work with, both on the floral and event planning side! Jenni is a miracle worker with flowers! Showed her pictures of bouquets I loved... Read More on Pinterest and the overall look I was going for and let her take it from there. All of the floral was perfect!! My bouquet was amazing!! I will be keeping it forever! Then there was the event planning with Elizabeth! She was a blessing and perfect for month of! Seriously took everything off my hands and did everything to make sure my day was a dream come true. There are not enough words in the world to tell you how much I loved working with the Wild Hill team. If you're a bride, groom, mother of the bride, or whatever, stop looking at florists and planners... BOOK NOW! Promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Shannon B

Two words, you guys: WILD HILL. We used Jenni as our florist and Elizabeth as our day-of coordinator, and both were AWESOME. I remember at the beginning of the wedding planning process wondering how in the heck we were supposed to pick vendors with so many great ones out there,... Read More and we feel so insanely thankful for both Jenni and Elizabeth and their talents in their respective areas. Both felt like close friends while also being fantastic professionals to work with. For Jenni: She creates such beautiful things!! She is thorough, which helps hugely when weddings have so much detail involved, and was so easy to work with in envisioning our style and how we wanted things to look. And she completely matched those desires on our wedding day. We chose to do a lot of greenery throughout our wedding, and I was blown away by how beautiful I thought both our ceremony and reception turned out. Her creations made an already beautiful venue even more naturally beautiful, and she did not miss a single detail. For Elizabeth: She is my personal savior for taking the stress of the wedding day details off of us and for gracefully and discretely handling all of the behind-the-scenes things that go into a wedding, from décor setup to keeping everyone to the timeline to communicating between parties (including vendors and wedding guests) to making sure every detail we'd spent ten months planning actually happened. Both my mom and I are super detail-oriented, so Elizabeth received an ocean of detail the month of our wedding, and God bless her ability to absorb that information and delegate well between her and her assistant. Without Elizabeth, we would have either attempted to handle all those details ourselves (which would have been impossible), neglected them entirely (which means you sacrifice things that may be important to you), or delegated them to the friends and family that we so greatly wanted instead to bless with a relaxing and enjoyable evening. Additionally, having Jenni and Elizabeth both at our wedding meant that communication and coordination between decor setup and floral setup (closely intertwined) was even more seamless. We are so thankful for them!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Cindy C

We used Jenni with Wild Hill Flowers for our daughter’s wedding and reception on Aug 5th, 2017. The wedding flowers were beautiful, and the reception décor looked amazing! Jenni was such a pleasure to work with. She is very detailed and organized and I appreciate how she made... Read More sure the flowers and decorations were what my daughter and I were envisioning. She was always willing to make little changes and work within our budget. She was so great about always responding back when we had questions. The day of the wedding she made sure the flowers got to the wedding party on time, she delivered the flowers to the church and also did an amazing job setting up the reception so it looked absolutely gorgeous! It was wonderful knowing she was taking care of all of the details so I could enjoy the day and focus on my daughter. Thank you Jenni for everything you did to ensure Brittany and Erik’s wedding and reception were perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Lauren P

Jenni is a cut above! My bouquets were gorgeous, and she was the reason my ceremony and reception were so beautiful. She has such a classic style and can design amazing pieces for every bride.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Chelsea M

I loved my flowers for my wedding. They were exactly what we wanted. Thank you Jenni for helping us create magic and my dream bouquet. Our centerpieces were beautiful and we received tons of compliments. Definitely recommend Jenni!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alicia T

I loved working with Jenni. She 100% got my style, and had perfect recommendations. She stuck within my budget and I felt like the money I gave her went far. She is professional, personable, and totally delivered for our rustic wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Christopher H

I absolutely loved our flowers for our wedding from Wild Hill. I wanted simple and beautiful mix of flowers and succulents and they nailed my vision from day one. Once I saw the bouquets, I was so happy I decided to go with them as it was exactly what I had pictured. They were... Read More very easy to work with and made the process very easy.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kaylene E

Where do I even begin?! When Jenni delivered our flowers the morning of our wedding, I was so excited to see them and oh my goodness, they were gorgeous! She was able to take my disconnected thoughts and vision and make the most stunning arrangements. She is such a sweetheart... Read More and so incredible to work with. Thank you so much for being a part of our day, the flowers complimented our day perfectly!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Amanda L

Jenni was the best to work with, she was always so nice and helpful with any questions we had and any way we could cut costs or make things go together better. Our flowers turned out perfect and looked gorgeous! She knew exactly what I wanted just by sending a couple pictures... Read More and talking with her. I would highly recommend using Wild Hill flowers for your florist needs, Jenni is amazing to work with and is very reasonable in her pricing as flowers can get really expensive. She coordinated everything with my vendors and I didn't have to do a thing the week of, it was EXTREMELY helpful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Abbey W

Jenni is so fun to work with, and she absolutely blew us away with the all the flowers! Every single arrangement was stunning. And she showed up on time and set everything up quickly and artfully. Her work made our venue look gorgeous. Well worth the money.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Caitlyn F

Our flowers were gorgeous! My bouquet was stunning. I had only had email and phone conversations with the company but they gave me exactly what I wanted for our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages! They made them more beautiful then I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Suzanne K

Absolutely beautiful flowers created for my wedding. Jenn really exceeded my expectations. It was really like being surrounded in beauty.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jane H

Wild Hill Flowers did a fantastic job for our daughter' s wedding and reception. Jenni knows all about flowers and greenery; what flower work well together, and what's available for the season. Jenni is a delight to work with; she's calm, knowledgeable and listens. Our... Read More daughter's bouquet was exactly what she envisioned, as were the bridesmaids bouquets and all the flowers and arrangements used for the wedding and reception. Jenni provided extra boutinerres for the groom and father of the bride at no extra cost, just in case there were any mishaps. Thankfully she did, as the father needed one of the extras before walking our daughter down the aisle. Jenni is very accommodating. A week before the wedding, due to some misunderstandings at the reception venue, Jenni had to redesign the head table space with flowers and lights (based on our coordinator and our input), and it was stunning, as was all the decor. Candelabras, flowers, candles, votive glasses, etc., were all spaced correctly and positioned at just the right heights. Absolutely beautiful. Jenni is passionate about flowers, and her designs and arrangements reflect it. If you need flowers for any event, talk to Jenni at Wild Hill. She is not only reasonably priced; she is good.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lindsey H

Jenni and her team created the most BEAUTIFUL arrangements, bouquets, and bouts for our wedding day. She has the kindest soul and takes the time to get to know the details of what's important to make your day come to life. I will forever be grateful for her going above and... Read More beyond, and personally delivering to make sure everything was in proper place. The BEST in the KC area - hands down.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Maigan B

I had the opportunity to work with Jenni for our flowers and Elizabeth for day-of coordination. Overall, we had a really awesome experience! From the beginning, there was great communication and transparent. The team was able to help actualize the vision for our wedding!... Read More Everything was beautiful and really special. We received so many compliments about how beautiful our floral arrangements were! Jenni has some amazing talent for sure. Elizabeth was organized and professional, but at the same time, very friendly and personable. I felt that everything moved smoothly, which enabled us to have such a great time at our wedding! Definitely glad we went with Wild Hill for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jennifer H

Jenni's flowers are amazing! She was absolutely incredible to work with. She met with me countless times and answered all my emails until I was satisfied and everything was perfect. She made the bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, altar pieces, table centerpieces,... Read More pomander ball and a staircase piece. Everything was beautiful. I wasn't very specific about the types of flowers I wanted but we decided on a classy chic theme. I just wanted the colors to match my vision and she nailed it. The colors in the flowers were so vibrant and really popped with my gown and the girls'. Jenni also provided the vases and candelabras for the tables. Jenni had all the flowers at the church and venue right on schedule. Everything was beautiful. She was a complete joy through the whole process and deserves all the credit!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Tricia P

Stunning! Jenni was so fun to work with and created the most beautiful arrangements for our special day! we had so many compliments on these stunning bouquets and natural greenery for the outdoor country, elegant feel- thank you! Look no further than Wild Hill Flowers !

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Bridget M

Jenni is amazing to work with. She made our wedding day. She is able to take what little you give her, as we brides typically have little to no knowledge of what the heck we need, and takes it to another level! She has amazing taste, style, organization. I never once felt... Read More worried about working with her, or like she didn't understand what I needed. Always quick to respond, and easy to work with. Then, there are the flowers and decor she provides - which are breathtaking. Easily one of my favorite parts of the day. She understood my vision, and brought it to life with little help from me. Like I said, she has amazing style. You will not be disappointed, I promise. 5 stars, 110%. Thank you for everything, Jenni. You are amazingly wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Morgan C

Jenni was AMAZING! We met with a couple florists and she instantly understood our vision for the day ! I really wanted an outdoor wedding, so she transformed an urban space to have that outdoor feel. She is truly the best!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Meg S

Wild Hill is amazing! I came to Jenni with a vague idea of what I wanted, and she created the most beautiful bouquets for us! It was more than I could ever have imagined. She truly went above and beyond. No one could believe how big the bouquets were and how long they lasted... Read More after the wedding! Jenni is so great to work with and I had so much fun each time we met with her. She worked with our budget and created some truly amazing flowers for us. Thank you Jenni!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jaclyn U

Jenni from Wild Hill Flowers was absolutely wonderful for my Sept. 2017 wedding! From the onset, she was easy and fun to work with. I did not have specific flower types in mind, but I had pictures of the "style", "feel", etc. that I was looking for. Jenni was very intuitive and... Read More detailed in her plans for the day and helped me get comfortable with things from afar, since I do not live in Kansas City! She also was very helpful as I added and revised our plans a few times. Jenni was always willing to make additions in one area and compromises in another, in order to accommodate the requests I made while staying budget-friendly. The week of the wedding, Hurricane Irma caused major issues with the floral supply from Florida, and Jenni was very kind & communicative about limitations with some of the flowers. The day-of, everything looked so beautiful, I never would have known there were issues. She worked her magic and created stunning florals, no matter what! Thank you Jenni!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Lindsay M

I am so glad we went with Wild Hill Flowers for our flowers and day of coordination. Jenni was amazing to work with from Day 1. I put together a Pinterest board and Jenni turned my vision into a dream. The flowers turned out perfect and Jenni was fun to work with from the... Read More planning phase to the day of implementation. We found some extra money in our budget to hire a day of coordinator, Elizabeth, and I am so glad we did! Elizabeth was calm and cool the crazy-hectic weeks leading up to our wedding day and she was the bestie I didn't know I had the day of our Big Day. Elizabeth greeted me with a smile and positive attitude each time I saw her. I loved having a go-to person and someone keeping an eye on the timeline while I relaxed and enjoyed the day. I cannot recommend this business enough. I really enjoyed working with Jenni and Elizabeth.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Caitlin J

Beautiful flowers. Jenni is new to the business but does an awesome job!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Julie S

Flowers Jenni was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with. She is not only very personable but very professional. Many vendors will try and upsell you on their services. Not Jenni. I gave Jenny my budget and my floral desires and she not only gave me an estimate that went... Read More above my expectations she also came in UNDER budget. When I wanted to add things she was always upfront and honest and told me cost saving measures. The fact that you get the vases for free is just and added bonus. Everyone at the reception was blow away by all of the floral! My dad even came up to me and ask me how much he owed me because he could not believe we came in at budget! My bouquet - was absolutely perfect! I was very unprepared and didn’t have a great idea of what I wanted. Jenni talked with me and figured out my style and gave me the perfect bouquet! All of my bridesmaids were absolutely swooning over their bouquets as well! I liked Jenni so much that I decided to use her coordinating team as well! Coordination: First off I didn’t think I needed a day of coordinator, my sister and maid of honor is the most organized human ever and she had everything covered. However my dad insisted that he wanted my sister to be relaxed the day of my wedding so I ended up getting a day of coordinator. Holy crap best decision ever! While yes it is an added cost I literally worried about NOTHING the day of. Elizabeth put every single one of my worries to rest. She followed up with every email I sent (there were a few) snd made the day so seamless. All of my family that interacted with Elizabeth let me know how wonderful she was. The timeline she put together allowed me to keep all of my bridesmaids and family members all in the know and no one was left wondering where to go or what to do, it was so perfect! I my entire wedding day was a dream and I never worried about a thing and I can thank Elizabeth and her team for that! Clean up (from what I hear) was also super easy!

Jenni Koch

I love weddings and the energy surrounding this memorable day! Whatever your style - rustic, elegant, traditional or vintage - I will work to find the perfect combination of flowers to fit you. As a Kansas City wedding florist, I love the entire process of designing a beautiful and perfect event! During our consultations, I will work to identify key elements that will make your event stunning and unique based on your style and budget. My seamless process will ensure your floral design fits exactly with your vision. Pure and simple - let me do the work. ~ Jenni