Custom Floral Design and Events

Wild Hill Flowers specializes in event flowers and is a top choice for local brides when looking for a Kansas City wedding florist! Whatever your style - rustic, traditional or antique - Jenni will work to find the perfect combination of flowers to fit you and your budget!

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving Kansas City Area (913) 486-6178

PERFECT!! So Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Meghan

My Husband and I got married on 10-18-14. I was so impressed by Jenni and the amazing work she did! I never told her exactly what I wanted more just a general idea and I felt like she completely read my mind! We got so many complements on our flowers and I would recommend her to... Read More anyone! I could not have wished for anything better! We were truly grateful to work with her! If you are planning a wedding and she has your day available then you should book her immediately! I tried to add photos of her amazing work but I could get it to work... oh well! Thanks for everything Jenni!

2015-06-11T20:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Meghan!!! You were so sweet and wonderful to work with!!!

PERFECT!!! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Jenni with Wild Hill Flowers was a blessing from above. Not only was she reasonably priced, extremely talented with neat envisions, but she was excited, willing, and able to go above and beyond when it came to the actual wedding day. She completely dedicated all of her time to... Read More coordinating decor and making sure everything was perfect, down to the last detail. On top of her abilities and talent, she listens to our ideas and is able to translate everything we want into something creative and beautiful. We have nothing but positive things to say about Jenni, how she conducts herself, and her business. She is incredibly kind and sweet and I assure any bride that they will not be disappointed with Wild Hill Flowers. :)

2015-06-11T20:25:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Rachel!!! I loved working with you so much and being a part of your day! Thank you again! :)

Elegant flowers, excellent prices

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kelsey H

Jenni was a dream to work with! She understood exactly what I wanted for my floral arrangements (two altar arrangements, my bouquet, and two bridesmaid bouquets) and gave me representative images that were almost exactly what we ended up receiving. Payment was easy and she was... Read More excellent at responding quickly to my questions. I got SO many compliments on the flowers and wouldn't hesitate to go through her again.

2015-06-11T20:32:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kelsey!!! I loved working with you and your sweet mom! :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jill W

The flowers at my daughters wedding were gorgeous! Beautiful shades of pink and white with a touch of greenery. They were so fresh and lasted almost two weeks after the wedding. So accommodating and great to work with. Absolutely would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Alexis Y

Jenni was absolutely amazing to work with! She truly made my dreams a reality. I was blown away by the flowers on my wedding day and I still have friends and family who compliment the floral arrangements. I recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Megan W

I cannot say enough good things about Jenni and the flowers for our wedding! We were planning from out of town and she was always so fast to respond and help me over email or phone. I went back and forth on so many items and pictures but she was SO flexible and everything turned... Read More out even better than I imagined! Everyone was commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were - our wedding was over a week ago and one of the bridesmaid bouquets is in a vase at my parents house and still looks FLAWLESS! I would recommend and choose Jenni over and over again as she was hands down one of the best parts of my wedding. Thank you sooo much!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Emily H

we LOVED our flowers for our wedding! everything was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! jenni was so sweet and so helpful! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Ellen G

Jenni with Wild Hill Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was organized, professional, and very accommodating. After a failed experience with another florist, her responsiveness and excitement towards our wedding was a great change in pace! She was very flexible... Read More and willing to add extra flowers for me very last minute. Best of all, her arrangements were so beautiful and I loved getting to hold my bouquet on my wedding day! We would absolutely recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Taylor H

Jenni was incredible to work with. Always prompt to respond to any questions, flexible and accommodating, and just so pleasant and sweet! I met with Jenni and just showed her a few pictures from Pinterest of my vision for my wedding day, and she nailed it! The flowers and... Read More greenery were stunning, we received countless compliments, and the flowers held up all day and night. Highly recommend! - Kara Hanney

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Brandi J

Jenni is seriously the best. She is such a sweet person who listens to what you want and makes it happen in your budget. She was so great during our meetings and when I was super worried I didn't have everything she was there to help calm me down and insure me that I have more... Read More than I thought done! So happy we found her and her team and hand the most beautiful flowers!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Logan S

Jenni is INCREDIBLE!! Our flowers were just perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. She was so easy to work with, responded to questions quickly, and had great suggestions. The flowers added so much personality to our wedding and pictures, and would not change a single... Read More thing.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Samantha H

Jenni is incredible! She not only helped me design the PERFECT, GORGEOUS flowers for our ceremony and reception, she also worked with my mother-in-law to design beautiful centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner. She is so sweet and very receptive to ideas while also giving... Read More creative ideas. I got so many compliments on the beauty and quality of our flowers!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kayla M

I love Wild Hill!! I was working, student teaching, and going to school while wedding planning. I had no time to go meet in person, so Jenni was kind enough to do phone and email meetings. I know, people must think I'm crazy for hiring a florist without meeting them in person.... Read More But Jenni just radiates confidence. I felt so secure after exchanging pictures of what I was thinking and getting her helpful feedback. I knew after seeing her florist proposal she knew EXACTLY what I wanted. She was early when delivering our flowers and they came so securely packaged I swear not a single petal was out of place! I was nervous that with white flowers they would be brown by the ceremony, but that was not the case!! Jenni made my dreams come true, and my flowers still look beautiful after being preserved. I cannot thank her enough for accommodating my busy schedule and bringing my Pinterest board to life! Thank you Jenni!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Tiffany T

Jenni was amazing! I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted, but simply told her my colors and some pictures that I liked of bouquets and garlands. She put everything together, showed up at the venue to deliver and it was all perfect for us! We met twice prior to the wedding... Read More at centralized locations in KC so neither of us had to drive too far. The guys loved the boutineers and the ladies of course loved the bouquets that held together all night! Jenni even has her own glassware and boxes that we borrowed, she even suggested reusing our garland and ceremony flowers for the centerpieces and head table at the reception to save us a little money (makes the husband super happy!!) Thank you Jenni at Wild Hill Flowers for being so awesome and bringing my not so vivid ideas to life!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Janelle W

So glad I found Wild Hill Flowers! I got married a couple of weeks ago, and had a pretty good idea of what I wanted for flowers. All I had to do was show Jenni a couple of pictures of what I was thinking, our colors, and other general details. She made it PERFECT. I could not... Read More have imagined anything better. The bouquets, the cake flowers, and the table flowers were stunning. She knew exactly what I was thinking, and was extremely easy and fun to work with! She will be my go-to florist from now on!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Laura H

Jenni and her team were so wonderful! We didn't want a whole ton of flowers, and she was so flexible and accommodating. We had two quick meetings, the flowers looked stunning, and the delivery was on time and efficient! Thank you so much Wild Hill!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Kayla S

Jenny is amazing and made my day stress free!!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Steve G

Jenni is not only talented regarding floral design, but she has a kind heart and a sweet sense of humor. My husband Jeff and I were fortunate to have been referred to Wild Hill Flowers and Events and initially connected remotely with Jenni from our home in Dallas. I had most... Read More of my conversations with her over the phone and via email which was effective and efficient but still allowed for her creativity and our thoughts to come alive based on photos and dialogue we shared. We met Jenni face-to-face in Kansas City about 90 days prior to our wedding. Jeff and I both felt like she was focused on us and really understood what we wanted (although candidly we gave her a lot of flexibility to design using the colors we liked and the flowers we did and did not want). And she was also super flexible when we added or deleted things along the way. Importantly and poignantly, on our wedding day, we can still remember walking into the church and then the reception hall seeing what Jenni had created and loving--really loving--all of it! A big "wow" and "thank you" to Jenni and Wild Hill!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Maddie M

Wow! Jenni is not only kind hearted but EXTREMELY talented. She has the ability to create your vision in the most stunning way possible. Even my dad (not a flower person) mentioned the day of the wedding how gorgeous our flowers were! I can't say enough great things about Wild... Read More Hill Flowers. We are so happy Jenni took such great care of us! -Maddie & Peter

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Kelly O

We booked Wild Hill Flowers and Events for both floral and day-of coordination for our October 2016 wedding, and could not have made a better choice. We met with Jenni to discuss our initial vision about a year in advance, and she was so kind and open to any and all of my ideas... Read More (and Pinterest board!). Initially, I didn't think we needed a coordinator, but gave it a shot as all of our family, and lots of our friends, are from out of state. It was seriously the BEST DECISION of the day (well, that and going with five cake flavors). Jenni and Nancy made everything SO smooth. Leading up to the wedding, Jenni got in touch with all of our vendors, and did lots of coordination behind the scenes. Then the day of, everyone could just attend and enjoy the day without having lots of extra responsibilities. They went out of their way to pick up some last minute items from our hotel the morning of the wedding, had everything ready to go for every "event" of the day (pre-ceremony photos, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, cake tasting, toasts, gifts, guest book, etc.). It was so seamless. They even kept our gifts safe and brought them to us at the end of the night. On top of it all, they were so kind and patient no matter what random questions came their way, or what sort of bride stress I might have been going through. (At one point, I got flustered and think I mildly shouted "Is there a coordinator around??" and Nancy was right there with a smile. She's so sweet!) Additionally, they created my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom/ groomsmen/ usher/ dads/ ring bearers boutonnieres, family corsages, flower girl halos, ceremony hanging garland, loose florals for our cake and centerpieces. They all turned out so beautifully!! We transitioned some of the items from our outdoor ceremony to our indoor reception, and they moved and adjusted everything so seamlessly. The flowers were all beautiful and fresh, and the cost was so reasonable. Jenni effortlessly worked through our proposal multiple times to get everything just right. At the end of the night, they helped put them into disposable containers, so that guests could take flowers home to enjoy throughout the week! Thank you Wild Hill for making our dream day beautiful and effortless. You're the best!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Sarah K

Let me preface this by saying that originally I wanted to cut flowers out of our wedding altogether due to budget, but I'm so glad that I didn't! In fact, choosing Wild Hill Flowers ended up being one of the best decisions I made. Jenni is amazing! She really understood me... Read More and was able to deliver much more than I expected. She was very knowledgeable and helpful through the consultation process. I got bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, a centerpiece for the ceremony (we made a trellis/arbor and Jenni brought the flowers and greenery to decorate it), and a bridal hairpiece - all of these were absolutely gorgeous. Looking back on my wedding photos now, I can't imagine it without those beautiful flowers. Thanks Jenni!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Abby R

Jenni is the sweetest! She knew exactly what I wanted and handled all my crazy questions and requests with such professionalism and her sweet personality. She brought my vision to life even better than I imagined, and I can't thank her enough!! She was on time and stayed until... Read More she was sure everything was perfect! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Rachel M

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things to express how I feel about Jenni and Wild Hill Flowers! From our first meeting she put me at ease and totally understood my vision! I not only booked her as my florist, but also as my day-of-coordinator and I can say with zero... Read More hesitation that it was hands-down the best decision I made, and the best money I spent!! The day of my wedding I didn't answer a single question or phone call about anything. She did absolutely EVERYTHING--not to mention my florals were completely TO DIE FOR!! Not only that, but she's pretty much the nicest person in the world!! If you are considering booking a day-of-coordinator and/or florist, look no further--you've found the holy grail!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kaitlin K

I'm obsessed with Wild Hill flowers! She made the most awesome arbor floral design! Everything was perfect and I can't wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Hillary O

I couldn't have been happier with our flowers! Jenni was SO easy to work with and the sweetest person. The pricing was awesome and the flowers were beautiful. Flowers were so important to me and she made it easy for me to trust her with it all. Thank you Jenni for the amazing... Read More work. :)

Jenni Koch

I love weddings and the energy surrounding this memorable day! Whatever your style - rustic, elegant, traditional or vintage - I will work to find the perfect combination of flowers to fit you. As a Kansas City wedding florist, I love the entire process of designing a beautiful and perfect event! During our consultations, I will work to identify key elements that will make your event stunning and unique based on your style and budget. My seamless process will ensure your floral design fits exactly with your vision. Pure and simple - let me do the work. ~ Jenni