Capturing Your Most Cherished Moments in Photos

My goal is to capture the most natural moments and feelings on your wedding day! You will be so busy laughing, hugging, crying, dancing, and feeling so in love, and it is MY JOB to seize those times and provide you photos that will have you remembering every feeling you have on your big day! The day will come and go, but your photos will last forever- which is why I want you to be able to look back on your photos and remember every detail and FEEL the emotions all over again. I love LOVE... and I want to capture that for you!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 4/24/2017

Pegi does a fantastic job in bringing out the feeling of happiness in her pictures. She truly has a great gift!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Jacqueline G

Pegi, your team made our team (Team Graves) feel like royalty throughout our shoot. Your personality behind the camera is unbelievably engaging! Your attention to detail and creative shots left us excited to see the sneak peek. You have outdone yourself! At the end of our... Read More shoot, I wanted to put you on my calendar for another shoot! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We are forever grateful for the memories that you helped us create. You are our forever photographer!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Stephanie P

My family and I recently had our pictures taken by Pegi. Working with Pegi was great! I couldn't have asked for better pictures of our little family. She did such an amazing job! She has a great eye for detail, and took amazing shots of our little girl. Pegi really captured the... Read More love we have in our family. If anyone were to ask me to recommend a great photographer, Pegi would be first on my list!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jessica E

This was a GREAT photo shoot! Pegi took the time to feel us out, select a great location, and encouraged us to be natural and be ourselves as she took awesome photos. I had fun! Thanks Pegi!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Brianna B

Pegi was amazing! She really took the time to capture candid images of me and my family. I love her positive attitude and patience with her customers, and how she takes the time to connect with them. She considered some of my pose ideas and completely went above and beyond... Read More expectations! I am very impressed with her work!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tom R

She was very professional and great with the kids. She made things light hearted and knew ways to get the kids to smile. Highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Todd C

Todd Cappiello This was my first photoshoot and it was a pretty cool experience. Pegi was friendly and professional the entire time and the pictures of me and my girlfriend came out great! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Michael B

My family and I recently had pictures taken by Pegi, and we are incredibly happy with how they turned out. We had about 100 pictures taken and it took no time at all, maybe an hour to get them all done. She was very professional and knew exactly what she wanted to do. She... Read More took suggestions from us as well as far as the poses we wanted. If you're looking to get family pictures done for any occasion, I would highly recommend using Pegi!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sofia M

Pegi was so great to work with. It was my first photoshoot and she made us feel super comfortable! The pictures came out so well and I'm very happy to have them. She was professional and so are her pictures! I would highly recommend her and I will definitely be using her... Read More services again for special events! Thanks Pegi!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Tamara S

Thank you Pegi Mogil (Wildflower Photographs) for taking pictures yesterday of my little boy! You were so kind and accommodating. We had a very nice experience and hope to do more photo shoots in the future!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Matthew M

I had the pleasure of working with Pegi on a recent photoshoot. Pegi was completely professional in everything she does. She made the experience enjoyable and i had nothing but positive takeaways from my afternoon spent at the wonderful location she picked out. Pegi has a very... Read More creative eye and an extremely great knack of capturing every kind of magical moment, especially her candid photographs. I highly recommend Pegi...

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Mike B

We had the pleasure of Pegi Mogil getting some AMAZING photos of our little princess today! My husband and I are so pleased with the entire experience! She is seriously the sweetest and so patient with our fussy little diva lol. Also she was totally prepared since I forgot... Read More everything I had planned to bring. If you need photos done for any occasion you won't be disappointed with Wildflower Photographs!!

Pegi Mogil

I'm Pegi, a small town girl from PA. I'm a wife, & a mother. A lover of traveling, good food, yoga, light, culture, nature, love, & all things creative. I've always loved photography, & have been inspired by so many to follow my dream of capturing moments for other people. I love LOVE, & weddings. There is something so humbling watching two people profess their love for each other & come together. I love to make others smile, & what better way than to capture life's most cherished moments!? It's the best gift in the world to preserve these times for others.