Spectacular Flowers for Any Occasion

Bold, sophisticated and always suitable, let Wildflowers help make your next event a truly memorable experience - from the initial planning to the final toast. Our talented and knowledgeable staff, and extensive inventory can help you realize your ideas and take them further than you imagined.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1013 Ohio Avenue, St. Louis, MO St Louis Area (314) 772-9900
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie W

I came to Wildflowers armed with a Pinterest picture, and from that Sara created a masterpiece! I know nothing about flowers, so as she was naming off all these flowers, she would pull up pictures and different color options (all of which she knows by heart of course). It was... Read More so fun! I made a few changes in the weeks leading up to the big day, and she was happy to oblige. So stress free! My bouquet was absolutely GORGEOUS! My guests were complimenting the floral arrangements all night long. I honestly could not have been happier!

2016-10-31T12:07:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so great to work with you.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Erin T

The day I got engaged, my mother told me, "You're our only daughter; you can have any kind of wedding you want... Just don't skimp on the flowers." To most, this would be a dream come true. To me, it was rather stressful, because flowers just aren't my thing. Thankfully, Sara... Read More took me through the process step-by-step. She asked lots of detailed questions to make sure any vision I had could come to life, but could also tell when my eyes were glazing over and would offer, "or I can just make something look pretty". She worked closely with my wedding coordinator to find a table arrangement style that fit our personalities without going over the top. The day of the wedding, Sara not only delivered the flowers, but coached the girls on how to hold the bouquets, helped line everyone up for our entrances, etc. Since the wedding, I have received so many compliments on our flowers.

2016-10-31T12:10:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your vision was so fun and whimsical. Loved working with you.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Julie S

Exceeded all expectations. They were great!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cate L

I walked into my consultation at Wildflowers with a rough vision, a Pinterest board, and a strict budget. Sara was very personable, helpful, and willing to work with us as we had containers and vases that we were planning to have shipped from a relative out of state. Sara's... Read More first estimate was more than I could afford, but she was able to make cuts in all the right places so that we ended up very close to my original budget without sacrificing the things I really wanted. There were some hiccups with communication in the few months leading up to the wedding - I often had to follow up on emails and voicemails i had left once or twice before getting a response - which really had me worried about how the final product would turn out. However, when my wedding day finally arrived everything looked just as beautiful as I could have hoped it would. Our wedding day was breathtaking thanks in large part to the beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets Sara arranged for us.

2016-10-31T12:09:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. And again so sorry we did not get back to you and caused you worry. So happy you loved the end result.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amanda G

I got married last November and highly recommend this vendor. Sara was extremely accommodating and professional. She was able to take my vision and bring it to life with her talent and expertise. I'm extremely grateful for her and everyone who had a hand in planning and... Read More executing every single beautiful floral arrangement. They are detail oriented and give 5 star customer service! Thank you again, you are truly amazing and made my day effortless and perfect!!

2016-10-31T12:09:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Your wedding was so great, happy to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sue S

Working with Wildflowers was a pleasure! From the first time we met they understood what we hoped for and made perfect suggestions - came with us to the venue to be sure they knew what would work. We changed part of the delivery schedule the day before and they didn't miss a... Read More beat. We also decided on a tent at the last minute. They redid the plan on the spot to show off the flowers to the best advantage. The arrangements were gorgeous and highly original. I would recommend Wildflowers to anyone for any occasion!

2016-10-31T15:59:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly enjoyed working with you to make your daughter's wedding day special.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrea Y

The flowers for our wedding from Wildflowers were absolutely stunning. Sara and her team perfectly executed on my vision, especially when it came to the bridal bouquet and the reception centerpieces, which were exquisite. It's hard to know what everything is going to look like... Read More prior to the day of, but I was absolutely blown away by their work. One of our guests commented "it looks just like an enchanted forest!" and that's exactly what I had asked for! That the flowers perfectly communicated the mood I wanted to set is a true testament to their talent. Sara was a great communicator and got everything exactly right despite the dozens of emails I sent her way with requests & changes. She was so patient. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!

2016-10-28T09:38:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It means so much to me that you were happy and had a great day. Sara

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelsey S

I could'nt be happier with my flowers! They were Beautiful!! Sara and Jane made the process so easy and seemless. Sara quickly came up with the perfect color pallete to go along with my wedding colors. She was very knowledgeable and helpful with choosing the right type of... Read More flowers for my vision. They kept in contact with me through the entire process to make sure everything was set and ready for my big day! I would highly recommend Wildflowers to make every brides vision come to life!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Marcelon O

Sara, Jane and the staff at Wildflowers were simply terrific. The consultation was thorough, the follow up was frequent and the delivery, on the day of was nothing short of amazing. I had an idea of what my flowers would look like, prior to my wonderful wedding day. However,... Read More when I arrived, at the church, I was blown away, not only were the flowers beautiful and romantic, my bouquet was all that I dreamed of, and more! It was so big, beautiful and extremely elegant. In addition, when my new husband and I arrived at the reception, the flowers stood out and were strategically placed to make the reception even more magical. Flowers are one of the most important factors, on the wedding day. I cannot thank Sara, Jane and the staff at Wildflower, for making my day even more beautiful and memorable. I recommend Wildflower for any event, especially a wedding/reception. This staff did an outstanding job! Very professional, thorough and makes a point to delivery quality to all clients. Thanks again! Marcelon

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Amy G

Wildflowers florist is magical. I have had so many people ask me who did my wedding flowers! They just supplied their services for my wedding in July 2016. Jane and her staff really listen to your vision and create exactly what you are looking for...but even better than you... Read More could imagine! Jane is a flower genius and can have a conversation with you and immediately create ideas that will blow your mind! Her resources are plentiful giving you options and freedom! They work within your budget and are very conscious of your approval for every step they take! I felt completely comfortable with Wildflowers after one meeting. I knew that they were professional and that I wouldn't need to worry about anything related to the boutonnières and bouquets, ceremony decor, table arrangements, flowers on my cake, or the CLEAN UP! They handled every step with professionalism and care. I was beyond impressed and would recommend them to anyone I know planning an event of any sort. Thank you Wildflowers!

2016-09-22T09:31:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very generous words. We think every wedding should be magical. It is our pleasure.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kimberly D

On June 18, 2016, Jane Winter and her talented staff at WILDFLOWERS in St. Louis decorated the church and reception for the wedding of Kimberly Day and our son John O'Shaughnessy. This was the third time Jane Winter has created wedding and rehearsal dinner flowers for our... Read More family (the first two times were for our daughters weddings). Kim and her mother were delighted and pleased, as were we...for this as well as our previous weddings. Jane designed different and exquisite flowers for each wedding. Her aisle flowers with their long white satin sashes really lit up the church for this and the other two weddings. After the ceremony, Jane removed the aisle flowers and their sashes and reused them on the chair backs for the bridal table, where they looked spectacular and really set off the main table. The decorations on the outside of the church doors were perfect and made it look so festive and special. All of the guests commented on the beautiful lavender and purple flowers in the reception centerpieces which were so unusual and interesting...and also such cool and soothing colors for a warm St. Louis day in June. The "personal flowers," which were all impeccably fresh and had obviously been well cared for in advance, all survived the heat of the two hour trip for photographs in Forest Park after the ceremony. The lavender boutonnieres were especially creative and lovely. Jane is a joy to work with and can help arrange chair and table rentals, linens, candles, special lighting...even special chandeliers...and had wonderful suggestions on staying within price parameters. Jane Winter is simply the most gifted florist (and wedding planner) we have ever encontered and thankfully the one who has decorated all of our weddings. We were all completely thrilled and grateful for her time and her attention to every detail.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Meg D

Where do I begin... working with Jane and Sara at Wildflowers was wonderful! They were incredibly professional and helpful through the whole process. The end results were absolutely stunning and were exactly as I imagined they would be - if not even better! I am 100% satisfied... Read More and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone getting married in St. Louis! If you are looking for stunning floral designs and a professional staff to assist you, Wildflowers is the place to go! Thank you to Jane, Sara and everyone one else who made my wedding picture perfect!

2016-08-09T01:00:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. It means so much to us to know you loved your flowers. It was an honor to be a part of your important day! Sara

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

The flowers from Wildflowers for my daughter's wedding were just beautiful!! They spent ample time understanding my daughter's taste, and also working within our budget to create beautiful flowers for the ceremony. We were able to use the large arrangements at the reception... Read More venue also and they looked wonderful. We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience!!

2016-04-05T09:11:37 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with you all and be a part of your daughter's special day. Thank you so much for your generous comments. It means so much to us.

Simply Elegant Arrangements!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

Jane Winter and the staff at Wildflowers produced the most beautiful flowers for the church and reception for our daughter's wedding that we or any of our friends have seen. There were almost audible gasps of amazement when our guests entered the grand hall at the art museum.... Read More The museum has used pictures of our reception as promotional material for their catering department. Simply said, I think Wildflowers is brilliant!

2015-11-13T16:44:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We enjoyed bringing your wedding to life and seeing it in the Art Museum. We enjoyed working on every aspect of it. All the best, Jane

A Magical Evening!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Jane from Wildflowers in St.Louis was nothing but a pleasure to work with. As a bride who was planning her wedding from another state, I often times couldn't make meetings, or only had limited time while in town to get together with Jane and discuss everything... Read More flower-related. Jane was always very organized for the meetings we were able to have, and even gladly made mock up bouquets and table arrangements so that I could see how everything was coming to life. As a visual person, this was extremely helpful and allowed me to understand what the overall look and feel of my wedding day would be like. Flowers were one of the top three most important things for my husband and I when it came to our wedding, so we were glad to be able to see things in progress along the way and make any changes we wanted. Aside for being easy to work with, Jane is also highly creative and wonderful at taking a half-baked idea and bringing it to life through flowers and other props. I came into wedding planning with just a few photos of inspiration to share with Jane, and she took that small glimpse into my vision and blew it out into a full floral plan, inclusive of not just flowers, but antique terra cotta pots, beautiful aged chandeliers and big copper candleabras. Jane was able to take my idea, spice it up and give it direction! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the way the flowers turned out on our wedding day. From my bouquet, to his boutonniere, to the flowers at the altar and covering the clear tent at my reception, everything was unique, beautiful and perfect for the two of us!

Gorgeous flowers, collaborative service

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I had a relatively limited budget for flowers, but of course wanted flowers to be a feature. Jane and the staff at Wildflowers were wonderful. They listened to my ideas and came up with beautiful options within my budget. In addition to bouquets, boutonnieres, and table... Read More displays, Wildflowers created and installed a birch-arch with greenery and flowers, and a hanging floral chandelier display. Wildflowers captured the spirit of our wedding. I adored the flowers and would recommend working with this company for your big day!

Far too expensive

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Rebecca S

Wildflower was not the easiest to deal with but I trusted the owner's vision and was excited about what they were going to do. However the bouquets were browning already when we received them and the altar flowers were not the color we agreed upon-which was the most expensive... Read More floral arrangements. The center pieces were pretty but not as large as what they had showed me. They were far too costly for what we got in my opinion.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Casie B

I originally reached out to Wildflowers because they were recommended to me by our reception venue. I'm certainly glad that I did! They knew the venue well were able to make suggestions on what would look good in the space. This fact was beyond helpful to me as I was planning my... Read More Saint Louis wedding from California. I basically gave Jane and her team a vague idea of what I wanted and they took it from there. I was blown away when I saw all of the bouquets, corsages, and reception flowers and am still shocked at what they were able to do within my budget. I could tell that they put a lot of care, thought and effort into making our day special. As an added bonus, they returned to the reception venue the same night to collect all of the rented vases as part of their services. This was absolutely wonderful since the reception venue requires all items to be removed the same night and I don't know what we would have done otherwise! They definitely provided a stress free experience and I would encourage anyone to contact them. They do a great job while working within your budget.

Wow!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Erin P

Jane is so fantastic! She is really gifted at her job- she listened to what we wanted in wedding flowers, and presented ideas, but didn't push us. Her works speaks for itself- our guests were amazed at how beautiful the flowers were! Jane and her staff were professional,... Read More helpful and fun to work with- highly recommend!!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Louise L

Wildflowers was exceptional. They listened, they were responsive. We gave them a budget and they stayed under it while creating gorgeous table arrangements as well as bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. I highly recommend them for any event.

Gorgeous Bouquets

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Jessica W

Jane from Wildflowers came highly recommended by our venue coordinator. We chose not to decorate with flowers (we used paper flowers and candles as a money saver), but at the request of my mother, I had real flower bouquets for myself and my three bridesmaids. I contacted Jane... Read More about a month out from the wedding, which was not much lead up time, and (unlike a few other vendors who I was late in contacting) she was enthusiastic and eager to help out despite the short notice. The bouquets turned out beautiful, and I was very happy with how responsive Jane and her team were. She confirmed the arrangements with me well ahead of time, did not go over the budget we had agreed on, and she worked with friends of mine to coordinate the hand off so that I would not be bothered while getting ready and the flowers would remain as fresh and lively as possible. Jane has a great eye for flowers, and I highly recommend her.

Wonderful Florist

Reviewed on 7/19/2014

Wildflowers has provided flowers for two of our at home weddings and for a rehearsal dinner. They are wonderful - imaginative, knowledgable, and delightful to work with. For one wedding I said I wanted to create a feeling of Maine with rocks, moss and ferns running the whole... Read More length of 6 8' tables. I was oblivious to the technical difficulty and had thought I could almost do it myself. Jane and Tim achieved more than I could have hoped for - it was magical. Their ability to understand your vision and achieve it and more is exceptional.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Afrisha K

I loved working with WIldflowers. They understood my vision and made my wedding day perfect. All of the flowers and design were gorgeous!!

Lovely flowers, great to work with

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Kyla W

Confession time: While planning our wedding my husband and I most dreaded the floral consultation because we had NO IDEA what we wanted. I am very happy to share that Jane, the woman behind Wildflowers, took what little information we were able to provide and helped us turn it... Read More into a beautiful vision. She knew when a grouping of candles would work better than flowers, and what kinds of flowers to use throughout the space. We gave Wildflowers the added challenge of coming up with arrangements that could be used both during the ceremony and then again during the reception, as well as throwing a last-minute (or rather, a last-week) request at them. Jane, Tim, and the rest of the Wildflowers team adjusted beautifully to these requests and were able to give us exactly what we needed. And, as Jane told us during our consultation, she and the team "don't do ugly." Throughout the planning process Jane and Tim were great about quickly responding to emails and phone calls. The Wildflowers team was on-hand the day of the wedding to help transition the flowers from ceremony to reception, as well as to prepare VERY fresh boutonnieres for the guys. My husband and I are grateful to the team for their attentive service and beautiful arrangements. Thank you, Wildflowers!

Good to work with, good quality

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Caitlin A

I worked with Tim for my wedding flowers. We had an initial meeting and he gave great suggestions and was also open to my ideas. I changed my mind several times after the first meeting, and Tim was extremely patient and he must have redone my invoice about four or five times.... Read More I was a little nervous about how the final product would turn out, since he could not show me pictures of what everything would look like. However, he reassured me that it would look great, and in the end, it did! I basically told him exactly what flowers I wanted in my bouquet, and he arranged them perfectly! For the other flowers, he chose all the flowers on his own (with my input) and they looked great as well. Wildflowers was extremely flexible with honoring my request to change the delivery time and place a few days before the wedding. My only complaint about the quality is that my cake topper seemed to be falling down a bit in one area. I'm not sure if some of the flowers wilted or if the topper was too big for the cake or what. Though a minor detail, it was noticeable in pictures of my cake, and I was a little disappointed that the cake didn't look "perfect." As another reviewer mentioned, my flowers ended up costing more than estimated in the end ($600 more), but this was not a big deal to me.