Spectacular Flowers for Any Occasion

Bold, sophisticated and always suitable, let Wildflowers help make your next event a truly memorable experience - from the initial planning to the final toast. Our talented and knowledgeable staff, and extensive inventory can help you realize your ideas and take them further than you imagined.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1013 Ohio Avenue, St. Louis, MO St Louis Area (314) 772-9900
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Emily S

So happy I found Sara/Wildflowers to create the floral arrangements and bouquets for my wedding. This was not an aspect of my wedding that I put a lot of thought into, but looking back, the flowers were one of my favorite things. Everything was beautiful and more than exceeded... Read More my expectations. Sara was so wonderful to work with--flexible in scheduling calls (we planned from out of state), working within my budget, and super friendly! Thanks so much!

2017-11-10T16:56:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved your style and flowers. We wish you a life of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Lauren M

We had the most incredible experience working with Wildflowers. Sara and her team brought the theme and vision to life through the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and centerpieces. Wildflowers spent the time understanding the vision we had, and made recommendations that... Read More would fit perfectly with what we were looking for. I recommend Wildflowers for anything from everyday flowers to large events, but especially weddings. You special day should be everything you hoped and dreamed of, and Wildflowers certainly did that for us. Thank you for your time and dedication to making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Stephanie C

Sara was wonderful to work with and she captured my vision perfectly! Our flowers and arbor were better than what I could’ve imagined! I dont know much about flowers, but Sara was able to make great, affordable suggestions that gave me the exactly the look that I wanted! She was... Read More very responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with!

2017-12-20T11:31:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stephanie for allowing us to be a part of your day. Many happy years to you!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Kaylin M

Joanna was amazing to work with and Wildflowers created my dream flowers for my fall wedding! I remember meeting with Joanna and picking out the flowers for the bouquets, boutenieres, corsages, etc., and thinking to myself how nerve-wracking it is to completely trust someone to... Read More create your flowers. I remember Joanna saying “just trust us” and from there it was out of my hands and in the hands of them. They truly are professionals. They made everything so easy and worked with us to get it into our budget. They did beautiful greenery arrangements for our centerpieces too. All around, a wonderful experience and you get way more than what you pay for! Would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Amelia F

Having taken some floral design classes, I immediately gravitated to Wildflowers' style. Working with Sara was a dream come true. I had a particular idea about my flowers but didn't necessarily have the language to articulate it. Sara must have mind-reading talents. My bouquet... Read More was everything I dreamed. Everyone at the wedding raved about the flowers - from the two magnificent side arrangements at our ceremony, the small posy bouquets on the sideboard leading to the reception, and the table arrangements guests took home and enjoyed for weeks to come. Everything was fresh, lovely, and whimsical. I can't begin to describe how the flowers helped make our day magical - what I'd always dreamed about. Even my husband enjoyed his flowers (and he's not a man to notice, let alone enjoy, flowers.) Sara was so patient, flexible, and responsive. It brings me joy whenever I think about working with her. Our wedding definitely wouldn't have been the same without the Wildflowers touch.

2017-11-10T16:58:05 Response from the vendor

Loved, Loved, Loved your flowers. Especially the colors. They were amazing. May you have a life of much joy!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lindsey K

We booked Wildflowers for our wedding and reception on October 6th, 2017 and they were phenomenal. They were easy to get in touch with, professional to work with, and considerate of our needs and wishes. We live out of state, and they were very accommodating of our... Read More circumstances. We worked mostly with Joanna and Sara, who took the time to listen to what we wanted, show us what we would be having, and double check that everything was in place. I LOVE that they delivered the flowers and centerpieces where we needed them, and truly appreciate the fine job they did. The flowers we used (Calla Lillies, tuberose, ruscus, small roses, etc.) held up throughout the night, and our centerpieces with AMAZING! It was exactly what I wanted. I cannot express how happy we are that we chose Wildflowers for our florist, and would highly recommend them for weddings!

2017-10-30T15:23:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! It was fun to provide the flowers for you and your wedding. I loved those centerpieces too!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Michael M

Wildflowers was amazing to work with. Sara and Joanna were so kind and their works is beautiful!

2017-11-10T16:58:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Much happiness to you in your new married life.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Bonnie K

Best experience. Reasonably priced. The flowers looked BEAUTIFUL. They delivered and pinned the boutonnieres onto the guys, and I was told that they were very kind and patient trying to rally up all of the guys. My bouquet looked gorgeous, and the bridesmaid's flowers were... Read More beautiful as well. Perfect touch on our fall wedding!

2017-10-16T12:32:50 Response from the vendor

I am so glad you loved your flowers! It was great working with you. Thank you for the kind review.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Morgan D

I absolutely loved my flowers for my August wedding with Wildflowers. Sara and her team were amazing and my bouquet was everything I wanted! My favorite flowers are peonies and I wanted to try to incorporate them in my day even though it was late in the season. Sara made every... Read More effort she could and sure enough there were peonies in my flowers! I was thrilled she did everything she could to make that happen for me. My centerpieces truly made my table decor come together! I highly recommend Sara and Wildflowers! Amazing service, amazing flowers! You will not be disappointed!

2017-10-17T13:09:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Morgan. Your wedding was so amazing and beautiful. I am so happy we could get the peonies you wanted. It was so wonderful to work with you, your mom and sister.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Katie J

I first saw Wildflowers' beautiful flower arrangements while checking out weddings venues. Sara and Joanna were wonderful to work with and very detail-oriented. The flowers were perfect and coordinated perfectly with my colors and style. They personally set everything up the day... Read More of the wedding and saw to all the finishing touches. I can't recommend Wildflowers enough!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Patricia J

Sara and Joanna, thank you so much for the beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were magnificent and we received many compliments on the mix of flowers used in the arrangements. The flowers for the bridal party and extended family were lovely. I liked the idea of... Read More duo-purposing the church aisle flowers to the reception as table centerpieces in the gold potted containers. The glow of the candles in the trio arrangements added ambiance to the room and the 22 inch high flower centerpieces were my absolute favorite...very eye catching. The flower and candle arrangements made the reception look so inviting. We appreciate the work that your teams did in setting up the church and the reception. Thank you for making my daughter and son-in-law's wedding day so special with the beautiful flowers. I highly recommend Wildflowers LLC.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Katie H

Our flowers looked amazing and they were wonderful to work with! Would recommend!

2017-09-19T11:23:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It means so much to us that you were happy on your special day.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Courtney C

Wildflowers was AMAZING. Working with Sara was so easy and I really felt she understood my vision. Seeing everything turn out exactly how I imagined on our wedding day totally made my day even more special. Cannot recommend them enough.

2017-09-11T11:37:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so beautiful and unique. Loved working with you all.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Cindy M

Our experience with Wildflowers was incredibly positive. Sara and her team were so kind, patient and creative to work with and every floral arrangement for our daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful. We could not have been more happy with the entire experience from start... Read More to finish. I genuinely, whole-heartedly recommend Wildflowers for your next event. Thank you Wildflowers for making our daughter and son-in-law's wedding absolutely beautiful and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Deb R

WOW! The ladies at Wildflowers, Sara & Joanna, brought my daughter's flower vision for her wedding to life! The flowers were UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL! They were everything my daughter visualized and we found both of these ladies very easy to work with and very detail oriented.... Read More They also helped us come up with a Fabulous Display for the donut bar. The delivery, set up and distribution of flowers was flawless. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM for Weddings, Birthdays and any/every occasion that calls for flowers...you won't be disappointed!

2017-06-16T09:45:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a blast creating the vision you and your daughter came up with. Putting that donut table together was so much fun!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Krista B

I came in with a vision and Wildflowers helped build my dream flowers to complete my dream wedding! I loved them because they worked with my budget and were very personable. I trusted them with everything and they did not let me down!

2017-06-12T13:42:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jen C

Working with WIldflowers for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! Sara was so easy to work with and really brought our vision to reality on the day of our wedding. She worked with us when we wanted to something unique and simple for... Read More centerpieces, using our own handmade vases. As an added bonus, they allow you to rent a lot of the decor that they have in their shop, which in our case saved a lot of hassle of tracking down some key pieces. I can't say enough good things about Wildflowers. If you are looking for a reliable, caring and easy to work with company, do yourselves a favor and work with Wildflowers!

2017-06-12T13:42:05 Response from the vendor

Wow thank you so much for your generous words. We loved working with you too.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Laurie S

Sara and the girls as Wildflowers did an outstanding job! They accommodated me living in Seattle, by holding some Google Hangouts sessions to get business done. At our consultations they listened carefully to my vision. Their experience spoke for itself as they knew which... Read More flowers to use to make my vision come to life. At when I arrived at the event, I was blown away with how talented they are. Each piece was made to perfection and upheld the vision that we agreed on. Their use of technology and Quickbooks made business easy. They even source their flowers locally, which supports St. Louis's small businesses. Thanks so much ladies, you were wonderful to work with!

2017-06-12T13:43:51 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and your mom. I loved your vision and style.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Dennis C

Wildflower's was perfect. They worked within our budget, made decision making simple and were perfectly transparent with what we were getting. They were also willing to drive all the way to our venue to setup and deliver all of our flowers. They even let us rent a handful of... Read More items from their warehouse to decorate our wedding. I would highly recommend them.

2017-06-12T13:54:35 Response from the vendor

We are so thankful to work with such amazing people. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kelsey M

They captured PERFECTLY what we wanted for my daughter's wedding. A very natural, "I gathered this out of my garden feel" to the arrangements and bouquets and it was perfect. Very accommodating to last minute changes and additions and EXCELLENT at staying in your budget (and... Read More not making you feel small just because your budget is small).

2017-05-15T18:25:04 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working you and your daughter. The garden feel is one of our favorites! So happy you all enjoyed the flowers.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Amanda W

Wildflowers was able to take inspo photos and my specific flower ideas and turn them into a total masterpiece with ease. They were kind, professional, and responsive - and accomplished repurposing some of our flowers in ways other florists claimed they couldn't. I was so pleased... Read More with their ability to work within our budget and make it look like we spent considerably more on flowers! Highly recommend.

2017-05-16T11:10:54 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was so magical. Thank you for letting us be apart!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Julie S

Exceeded all expectations. They were great!

2017-05-16T11:11:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cate L

I walked into my consultation at Wildflowers with a rough vision, a Pinterest board, and a strict budget. Sara was very personable, helpful, and willing to work with us as we had containers and vases that we were planning to have shipped from a relative out of state. Sara's... Read More first estimate was more than I could afford, but she was able to make cuts in all the right places so that we ended up very close to my original budget without sacrificing the things I really wanted. There were some hiccups with communication in the few months leading up to the wedding - I often had to follow up on emails and voicemails i had left once or twice before getting a response - which really had me worried about how the final product would turn out. However, when my wedding day finally arrived everything looked just as beautiful as I could have hoped it would. Our wedding day was breathtaking thanks in large part to the beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets Sara arranged for us.

2016-10-31T12:09:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. And again so sorry we did not get back to you and caused you worry. So happy you loved the end result.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie W

I came to Wildflowers armed with a Pinterest picture, and from that Sara created a masterpiece! I know nothing about flowers, so as she was naming off all these flowers, she would pull up pictures and different color options (all of which she knows by heart of course). It was... Read More so fun! I made a few changes in the weeks leading up to the big day, and she was happy to oblige. So stress free! My bouquet was absolutely GORGEOUS! My guests were complimenting the floral arrangements all night long. I honestly could not have been happier!

2016-10-31T12:07:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so great to work with you.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amanda G

I got married last November and highly recommend this vendor. Sara was extremely accommodating and professional. She was able to take my vision and bring it to life with her talent and expertise. I'm extremely grateful for her and everyone who had a hand in planning and... Read More executing every single beautiful floral arrangement. They are detail oriented and give 5 star customer service! Thank you again, you are truly amazing and made my day effortless and perfect!!

2016-10-31T12:09:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Your wedding was so great, happy to be a part of your special day.