Spectacular Flowers for Any Occasion

Bold, sophisticated and always suitable, let Wildflowers help make your next event a truly memorable experience - from the initial planning to the final toast. Our talented and knowledgeable staff, and extensive inventory can help you realize your ideas and take them further than you imagined.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1013 Ohio Avenue, St. Louis, MO St Louis Area (314) 772-9900
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Deb R

WOW! The ladies at Wildflowers, Sara & Joanna, brought my daughter's flower vision for her wedding to life! The flowers were UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL! They were everything my daughter visualized and we found both of these ladies very easy to work with and very detail oriented.... Read More They also helped us come up with a Fabulous Display for the donut bar. The delivery, set up and distribution of flowers was flawless. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM for Weddings, Birthdays and any/every occasion that calls for flowers...you won't be disappointed!

2017-06-16T09:45:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a blast creating the vision you and your daughter came up with. Putting that donut table together was so much fun!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kelsey M

They captured PERFECTLY what we wanted for my daughter's wedding. A very natural, "I gathered this out of my garden feel" to the arrangements and bouquets and it was perfect. Very accommodating to last minute changes and additions and EXCELLENT at staying in your budget (and... Read More not making you feel small just because your budget is small).

2017-05-15T18:25:04 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working you and your daughter. The garden feel is one of our favorites! So happy you all enjoyed the flowers.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Amanda W

Wildflowers was able to take inspo photos and my specific flower ideas and turn them into a total masterpiece with ease. They were kind, professional, and responsive - and accomplished repurposing some of our flowers in ways other florists claimed they couldn't. I was so pleased... Read More with their ability to work within our budget and make it look like we spent considerably more on flowers! Highly recommend.

2017-05-16T11:10:54 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was so magical. Thank you for letting us be apart!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Lauren M

We had the most incredible experience working with Wildflowers. Sara and her team brought the theme and vision to life through the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and centerpieces. Wildflowers spent the time understanding the vision we had, and made recommendations that... Read More would fit perfectly with what we were looking for. I recommend Wildflowers for anything from everyday flowers to large events, but especially weddings. You special day should be everything you hoped and dreamed of, and Wildflowers certainly did that for us. Thank you for your time and dedication to making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Cindy M

Our experience with Wildflowers was incredibly positive. Sara and her team were so kind, patient and creative to work with and every floral arrangement for our daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful. We could not have been more happy with the entire experience from start... Read More to finish. I genuinely, whole-heartedly recommend Wildflowers for your next event. Thank you Wildflowers for making our daughter and son-in-law's wedding absolutely beautiful and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Krista B

I came in with a vision and Wildflowers helped build my dream flowers to complete my dream wedding! I loved them because they worked with my budget and were very personable. I trusted them with everything and they did not let me down!

2017-06-12T13:42:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jen C

Working with WIldflowers for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! Sara was so easy to work with and really brought our vision to reality on the day of our wedding. She worked with us when we wanted to something unique and simple for... Read More centerpieces, using our own handmade vases. As an added bonus, they allow you to rent a lot of the decor that they have in their shop, which in our case saved a lot of hassle of tracking down some key pieces. I can't say enough good things about Wildflowers. If you are looking for a reliable, caring and easy to work with company, do yourselves a favor and work with Wildflowers!

2017-06-12T13:42:05 Response from the vendor

Wow thank you so much for your generous words. We loved working with you too.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Laurie S

Sara and the girls as Wildflowers did an outstanding job! They accommodated me living in Seattle, by holding some Google Hangouts sessions to get business done. At our consultations they listened carefully to my vision. Their experience spoke for itself as they knew which... Read More flowers to use to make my vision come to life. At when I arrived at the event, I was blown away with how talented they are. Each piece was made to perfection and upheld the vision that we agreed on. Their use of technology and Quickbooks made business easy. They even source their flowers locally, which supports St. Louis's small businesses. Thanks so much ladies, you were wonderful to work with!

2017-06-12T13:43:51 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and your mom. I loved your vision and style.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Dennis C

Wildflower's was perfect. They worked within our budget, made decision making simple and were perfectly transparent with what we were getting. They were also willing to drive all the way to our venue to setup and deliver all of our flowers. They even let us rent a handful of... Read More items from their warehouse to decorate our wedding. I would highly recommend them.

2017-05-16T11:12:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you. We loved your wedding and the venue was so perfect!. Wonderful day.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Dennis C

2017-06-12T13:54:35 Response from the vendor

We are so thankful to work with such amazing people. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day.

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Julie S

Exceeded all expectations. They were great!

2017-05-16T11:11:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Cate L

I walked into my consultation at Wildflowers with a rough vision, a Pinterest board, and a strict budget. Sara was very personable, helpful, and willing to work with us as we had containers and vases that we were planning to have shipped from a relative out of state. Sara's... Read More first estimate was more than I could afford, but she was able to make cuts in all the right places so that we ended up very close to my original budget without sacrificing the things I really wanted. There were some hiccups with communication in the few months leading up to the wedding - I often had to follow up on emails and voicemails i had left once or twice before getting a response - which really had me worried about how the final product would turn out. However, when my wedding day finally arrived everything looked just as beautiful as I could have hoped it would. Our wedding day was breathtaking thanks in large part to the beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets Sara arranged for us.

2016-10-31T12:09:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. And again so sorry we did not get back to you and caused you worry. So happy you loved the end result.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie W

I came to Wildflowers armed with a Pinterest picture, and from that Sara created a masterpiece! I know nothing about flowers, so as she was naming off all these flowers, she would pull up pictures and different color options (all of which she knows by heart of course). It was... Read More so fun! I made a few changes in the weeks leading up to the big day, and she was happy to oblige. So stress free! My bouquet was absolutely GORGEOUS! My guests were complimenting the floral arrangements all night long. I honestly could not have been happier!

2016-10-31T12:07:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so great to work with you.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amanda G

I got married last November and highly recommend this vendor. Sara was extremely accommodating and professional. She was able to take my vision and bring it to life with her talent and expertise. I'm extremely grateful for her and everyone who had a hand in planning and... Read More executing every single beautiful floral arrangement. They are detail oriented and give 5 star customer service! Thank you again, you are truly amazing and made my day effortless and perfect!!

2016-10-31T12:09:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Your wedding was so great, happy to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Erin T

The day I got engaged, my mother told me, "You're our only daughter; you can have any kind of wedding you want... Just don't skimp on the flowers." To most, this would be a dream come true. To me, it was rather stressful, because flowers just aren't my thing. Thankfully, Sara... Read More took me through the process step-by-step. She asked lots of detailed questions to make sure any vision I had could come to life, but could also tell when my eyes were glazing over and would offer, "or I can just make something look pretty". She worked closely with my wedding coordinator to find a table arrangement style that fit our personalities without going over the top. The day of the wedding, Sara not only delivered the flowers, but coached the girls on how to hold the bouquets, helped line everyone up for our entrances, etc. Since the wedding, I have received so many compliments on our flowers.

2016-10-31T12:10:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your vision was so fun and whimsical. Loved working with you.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sue S

Working with Wildflowers was a pleasure! From the first time we met they understood what we hoped for and made perfect suggestions - came with us to the venue to be sure they knew what would work. We changed part of the delivery schedule the day before and they didn't miss a... Read More beat. We also decided on a tent at the last minute. They redid the plan on the spot to show off the flowers to the best advantage. The arrangements were gorgeous and highly original. I would recommend Wildflowers to anyone for any occasion!

2016-10-31T15:59:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly enjoyed working with you to make your daughter's wedding day special.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrea Y

The flowers for our wedding from Wildflowers were absolutely stunning. Sara and her team perfectly executed on my vision, especially when it came to the bridal bouquet and the reception centerpieces, which were exquisite. It's hard to know what everything is going to look like... Read More prior to the day of, but I was absolutely blown away by their work. One of our guests commented "it looks just like an enchanted forest!" and that's exactly what I had asked for! That the flowers perfectly communicated the mood I wanted to set is a true testament to their talent. Sara was a great communicator and got everything exactly right despite the dozens of emails I sent her way with requests & changes. She was so patient. I would work with them again in a heartbeat!

2016-10-28T09:38:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It means so much to me that you were happy and had a great day. Sara

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelsey S

I could'nt be happier with my flowers! They were Beautiful!! Sara and Jane made the process so easy and seemless. Sara quickly came up with the perfect color pallete to go along with my wedding colors. She was very knowledgeable and helpful with choosing the right type of... Read More flowers for my vision. They kept in contact with me through the entire process to make sure everything was set and ready for my big day! I would highly recommend Wildflowers to make every brides vision come to life!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Marcelon O

Sara, Jane and the staff at Wildflowers were simply terrific. The consultation was thorough, the follow up was frequent and the delivery, on the day of was nothing short of amazing. I had an idea of what my flowers would look like, prior to my wonderful wedding day. However,... Read More when I arrived, at the church, I was blown away, not only were the flowers beautiful and romantic, my bouquet was all that I dreamed of, and more! It was so big, beautiful and extremely elegant. In addition, when my new husband and I arrived at the reception, the flowers stood out and were strategically placed to make the reception even more magical. Flowers are one of the most important factors, on the wedding day. I cannot thank Sara, Jane and the staff at Wildflower, for making my day even more beautiful and memorable. I recommend Wildflower for any event, especially a wedding/reception. This staff did an outstanding job! Very professional, thorough and makes a point to delivery quality to all clients. Thanks again! Marcelon

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Amy G

Wildflowers florist is magical. I have had so many people ask me who did my wedding flowers! They just supplied their services for my wedding in July 2016. Jane and her staff really listen to your vision and create exactly what you are looking for...but even better than you... Read More could imagine! Jane is a flower genius and can have a conversation with you and immediately create ideas that will blow your mind! Her resources are plentiful giving you options and freedom! They work within your budget and are very conscious of your approval for every step they take! I felt completely comfortable with Wildflowers after one meeting. I knew that they were professional and that I wouldn't need to worry about anything related to the boutonnières and bouquets, ceremony decor, table arrangements, flowers on my cake, or the CLEAN UP! They handled every step with professionalism and care. I was beyond impressed and would recommend them to anyone I know planning an event of any sort. Thank you Wildflowers!

2016-09-22T09:31:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your very generous words. We think every wedding should be magical. It is our pleasure.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kimberly D

On June 18, 2016, Jane Winter and her talented staff at WILDFLOWERS in St. Louis decorated the church and reception for the wedding of Kimberly Day and our son John O'Shaughnessy. This was the third time Jane Winter has created wedding and rehearsal dinner flowers for our... Read More family (the first two times were for our daughters weddings). Kim and her mother were delighted and pleased, as were we...for this as well as our previous weddings. Jane designed different and exquisite flowers for each wedding. Her aisle flowers with their long white satin sashes really lit up the church for this and the other two weddings. After the ceremony, Jane removed the aisle flowers and their sashes and reused them on the chair backs for the bridal table, where they looked spectacular and really set off the main table. The decorations on the outside of the church doors were perfect and made it look so festive and special. All of the guests commented on the beautiful lavender and purple flowers in the reception centerpieces which were so unusual and interesting...and also such cool and soothing colors for a warm St. Louis day in June. The "personal flowers," which were all impeccably fresh and had obviously been well cared for in advance, all survived the heat of the two hour trip for photographs in Forest Park after the ceremony. The lavender boutonnieres were especially creative and lovely. Jane is a joy to work with and can help arrange chair and table rentals, linens, candles, special lighting...even special chandeliers...and had wonderful suggestions on staying within price parameters. Jane Winter is simply the most gifted florist (and wedding planner) we have ever encontered and thankfully the one who has decorated all of our weddings. We were all completely thrilled and grateful for her time and her attention to every detail.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Meg D

Where do I begin... working with Jane and Sara at Wildflowers was wonderful! They were incredibly professional and helpful through the whole process. The end results were absolutely stunning and were exactly as I imagined they would be - if not even better! I am 100% satisfied... Read More and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone getting married in St. Louis! If you are looking for stunning floral designs and a professional staff to assist you, Wildflowers is the place to go! Thank you to Jane, Sara and everyone one else who made my wedding picture perfect!

2016-08-09T01:00:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. It means so much to us to know you loved your flowers. It was an honor to be a part of your important day! Sara

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

The flowers from Wildflowers for my daughter's wedding were just beautiful!! They spent ample time understanding my daughter's taste, and also working within our budget to create beautiful flowers for the ceremony. We were able to use the large arrangements at the reception... Read More venue also and they looked wonderful. We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience!!

2016-04-05T09:11:37 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with you all and be a part of your daughter's special day. Thank you so much for your generous comments. It means so much to us.

Simply Elegant Arrangements!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

Jane Winter and the staff at Wildflowers produced the most beautiful flowers for the church and reception for our daughter's wedding that we or any of our friends have seen. There were almost audible gasps of amazement when our guests entered the grand hall at the art museum.... Read More The museum has used pictures of our reception as promotional material for their catering department. Simply said, I think Wildflowers is brilliant!

2015-11-13T16:44:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We enjoyed bringing your wedding to life and seeing it in the Art Museum. We enjoyed working on every aspect of it. All the best, Jane

A Magical Evening!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Jane from Wildflowers in St.Louis was nothing but a pleasure to work with. As a bride who was planning her wedding from another state, I often times couldn't make meetings, or only had limited time while in town to get together with Jane and discuss everything... Read More flower-related. Jane was always very organized for the meetings we were able to have, and even gladly made mock up bouquets and table arrangements so that I could see how everything was coming to life. As a visual person, this was extremely helpful and allowed me to understand what the overall look and feel of my wedding day would be like. Flowers were one of the top three most important things for my husband and I when it came to our wedding, so we were glad to be able to see things in progress along the way and make any changes we wanted. Aside for being easy to work with, Jane is also highly creative and wonderful at taking a half-baked idea and bringing it to life through flowers and other props. I came into wedding planning with just a few photos of inspiration to share with Jane, and she took that small glimpse into my vision and blew it out into a full floral plan, inclusive of not just flowers, but antique terra cotta pots, beautiful aged chandeliers and big copper candleabras. Jane was able to take my idea, spice it up and give it direction! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the way the flowers turned out on our wedding day. From my bouquet, to his boutonniere, to the flowers at the altar and covering the clear tent at my reception, everything was unique, beautiful and perfect for the two of us!