Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Del W

Brad was just simply great! We were looking for a photographer from overseas. All we had to judge photographers by was their website. And when we saw Brad's website, he photos looked real and natural. Not fake or too posed. So we decided on him. Now mind you, we still don't know... Read More if we connect with him or if we are gonna like him at all. So a week before the wedding we finally get to the states and met with Brad, and he was so lovely! Such a laid back professional! He was confident in his photos, and had the proof to back it up. He asked us exactly what we wanted and made sure he wrote all the looks that we wanted. He even made sure to ask us about a "rain plan" shoot incase it were to rain (which it did), and we got beautiful photos from it!!!!! Like, amazing photos!!!! Brad just made everything easy for us. He wasn't pushy, or forced he way of shooting onto us. He literally shot around our style, and captured who my wife and I are as a couple. Trust me, book with Brad before he is booked for the year, because he will be! He's that good!!!!!!! That you Brad for an unforgettable day that you captured!

Amazing photographer to work with!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 [email protected] u

I got married at Reunion Resort on April 11, 2015 and chose Brad as our photographer. My wedding planner recommended him and I am so glad she did! Brad and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. My husband absolute hates taking pictures so I was nervous about... Read More spending a lot of time doing it but Brad is very relaxed and fun to be around. He made the whole day/night fantastic and we took more pictures than I could ever imagine. My husband now says that taking pictures was one of the best parts of the wedding! We had so much fun with our bridal party and spent most of the time just laughing and enjoying it. We just got some previews from Brad and LOVE them. They are exactly what we dreamed our wedding pictures would look like. He captured our true personalities as well as the details we spent time working on. Brad and his team arrived to the wedding early, were incredibly professional, and we would hire him again tomorrow if we had to do it all over again.

Brad is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Morgan D

Brad and his team were absolutely amazing! From the moment that my husband and I met with him, we felt comfortable and like we had known him for years. He so easy going and I knew that my husband (who can get awkward taking pictures) could easily open up with him. He captured... Read More the best pictures we have ever taken before. The quality of the pictures were amazing and he was able to capture moments of our wedding that I thought would never be possible. Brad had some great ideas and we are so beyond happy that we used him as our photographer. I would recommend him to any and all brides out there!

Very Inovative

Reviewed on 4/08/2012 Stephanie H

Brad was very professional. He is a younger guy but artistic and knew his stuff. I booked him as well as his second photographer. It was a great package deal. His photos are amazing and he was very easy to work with.

Amazing photographer!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Glenn S

Brad and his team were amazing. They showed up at 10am on the day of the wedding and were there until 10pm, working the entire time. The pictures he's provided us have been nothing short of amazing and I look forward to seeing the full compliment as well as the album that he... Read More designs. The best I can say is that my father in law who was beyond skeptical came out the most impressed with the professionalism, attention to detail and overall pleasantness of Brad and his team. I will recommend William Arthur Photography to anyone who is getting married as they won't go wrong with using them.

N/A

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Heather C

PLease delete this review.

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER

Reviewed on 9/17/2010 Eric G

Brad was the one of the BEST vendors we worked with. He is amazing when it comes to taking pictures. He has excellent ideas and picture quality. He is also very personable and will work with you in any aspect of your photography needs. He's a great person to top it off and... Read More definitely goes the extra mile to make you happy with your pictures. EXCELLENT. Extremely happy with his service and competitive prices! Would recommend for ANY photography event!

Start a Conversation!