Timeless and Romantic Wedding Photography

Classic, romantic, timeless - how your wedding day should be photographed. We love getting to know our clients. We believe this helps in creating beautiful images on their wedding day. We photograph 30 -35 weddings per year including some destination weddings. We would love to hear more about your wedding plans.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Elizabeth R

Could not be happier about having William as our photographer at our wedding! From the initial contact to the final wrap up correspondence post wedding, William was prompt and professional. He was extremely accommodating with scheduling the engagement shoot since we were... Read More planning from the East Coast and flying to CA sparingly for wedding planning. He was fun to work with and instantly made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the wedding day, he had the perfect commanding presence to allow us to get all the shots we wanted and to keep things moving. His work is without a doubt high quality. We are absolutely thrilled with the final wedding pictures and we have gotten so many compliments from family and friends! Do not hesitate to book.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Marilou P

William is fantastic at what he does, plain and simple! He is fun and professional from the time you meet him then lifelong friend after you received your wedding photos! We even had our romantic Venice photos taken by William, it was everything we hoped for and more! I couldn't... Read More have asked for a better experience with William and his entire team. We helped us create our dream wedding! Hire William! Definitely worth every single penny!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Lisa D

Where do I begin? William was AMAZING! From the day we met him to the day of our wedding, he treated us with the utmost professionalism . William is an extremely talented photographer with a well-trained eye. He meets with you a few times before the wedding to discuss... Read More various things, as well as getting to know the couple he will be photographing. On the day of the wedding he didn't make us feel stressed or in a time crunch. If you're wondering whether or not you should book William to photograph your special day, don't give it a second thought. BOOK HIM and enjoy!! YOU are welcome. :-)

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 marissa e

William is an artist. His work speaks for itself. I immediately fell in love with his images and knew that we had to work with him. He was so easy-going and enthusiastic along the entire process, and just a gem all around. I cannot praise him enough. Seriously, the best wedding... Read More photographer out there, hands down. We will cherish our wedding photos forever. Thank you William for all you have done for us!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Jenny C

My name is Jenny Chang, and I am the Founder/Coordinator at Rock N' Events. I was fortunate to work with William after viewing his INCOMPARABLE work and recommending his services to my bride & groom. Firstly, William's work is out-of-this world. His work really speaks for... Read More itself, and I am beyond appalled by his creativity and eye for photography. Secondly, William is seriously one of the coolest photographers I've ever worked with. He makes me feel confident that my client's are well taken care of. He's charming and has the ability to make my clients and my team feel very comfortable with his presence. I always recommend to my clients in working with a photographer that has a great personality since they're the ones to bring out the best out of you, to capture the best of you. William is a natural at this. After working this wedding with William and his crew, I can confidently say he's a family of Rock N' Events, and a good friend of mine. I'm so grateful to know this man, and so happy to recommend him to all of our future clients. We love you William, and thank you so much for creating the ultimate rock n' event for our brides & grooms!!! We look forward to working with you for many more celebrations to come :)!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Maryhazel M

If you're looking for an excellent photographer, look no further because William is your man!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. My husband and I are so very lucky and grateful to have William shoot our wedding! Not only is he professional, but he's fun, helpful, and a great listener.... Read More If you want a certain look to your wedding, let him know and he'll do his best to accommodate what you want, while still adding his skills into the shot! When looking for our photographer, I told my husband (and William) that the main thing I was specifically looking for is someone with an ARTISTIC eye; Someone who can use the sunlight to his advantage, and can take an ordinary shot and make it extraordinary with out editing.... and that's exactly what we got with William! Even his presentation of the photos and usb was beautiful! We not only found our favorite photographer (that I'm sure we'll use again in the future) but we gained a great friend. Thank you again William, you're the BEST!!!

Amazing photography

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Valerie P

We hired William for our wedding on March 22, 2014, and also to do our engagement photos. I could not be happier with not only the photos I received, but with the overall service we received from William. From the moment my husband and I met with William, we knew that he was the... Read More photographer for us. His good spirit, and warm personality really made us feel at ease. We took engagement photos in downtown Los Angeles, and they came out amazing. We had a great time hanging out with William; he was more like a friend than someone we were working with. We got married at Falkner Winery in Temecula, and William really captured the spirit of the day. The whole day was great with William and Christine (2nd photographer). He put us at ease, and made all of our family and friends feel at ease as well. The photos we received far exceeded any expectations we had, actually it blew them out of the water. William's artistic ability is astounding, and his professionalism is unmatched. If you are looking for someone who is professional, good natured, and really fun to work with I would suggest you do yourself the favor of calling William. My husband Kevin and I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with William. He really is the BEST!!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 jennifer w

hmmmm, the best way I can describe william??? okay here goes! fun + easy + flexible to work with + william & a side of wedding = BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!!!

August 2, 2013

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Emily L

William is an amazing photographer that truly helped make our day special. Not only was he creative and fun with our engagement session, he was able to truly help capture our love in photos. He and his assistant Brittany were absolutely wonderful on our wedding day and were... Read More beyond helpful. We had a large bridal and grooms party and they were still able to capture so many important moments and with a hilarious sense of humor. We would tell anyone getting married to use William!!

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Jennifer J

I cannot say enough good things about William. We could not have had a better experience. Not only is he so easy to deal with and a great guy, his pictures are truly special. He's also very professional, organized, and truly cares about his work. He goes the extra mile to... Read More ensure a great experience before, during, and after the wedding.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 JODY L

I met with William and that same day I hired him. I loved his work and his personality! He makes you feel as if you've known him for years. My husband was unable to meet him during my first few visits so William invited to meet us at a local restaurant to have some appetizers.... Read More He felt it was important to meet with both of us as a couple and to also get to know him as a person/photographer. Before the wedding he sent us a Starbucks gift card and told us to have coffee as a couple and to not talk about the wedding but just to enjoy each others company. I thought that was really thoughtful. The day of the wedding he made me feel so beautiful and very comfortable. He made sure we got all the shots we wanted around our venue, which was TPC golf course. Soon after the wedding he put up some of our pictures on his website so we could get a seek peek. We got our disc of pictures like 5 weeks after our wedding, which I was super impressed by. He also sent us a really cute newlywed cookbook! His studio is pretty close to my work so he surprised me one day and brought me a slideshow of some of our pictures with a song in the background. He is very professional and tries his best to make everyone happy (the couple as well as the families) He has a true passion and talent. William rocks!

William Innes Photography

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Jamie W

We loved everything about working with Wiliam Innes for our wedding. From our very first meeting with him we felt like we were in good hands and boy were we right! William is professional, talented, and just plain fun to be around. We felt a connection with him immediately and... Read More we knew how important that would be for our big day. He was amazing! We received the proofs of our photos (ahead of schedule, I might add) and we're ecstatic about both the quality and quantity of shots. Most of the day we never even realized he was photgraphing us, which was amazing because he managed to photograph every important moment of our day. I would recommend William Innes to anyone, he's incredible in every way!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Andrea G

We used William Innes Photography the day of our wedding and they exceeded our expectations! Not only were our photos beautiful and unique, but William was truly a delight to work with. Would strongly recommend this company! Worth every cent!

Most Satisfied Bride and Groom

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Daniel B

William Innes Photography has got to be about as good as it gets. William takes the time to get to know you as a couple and as individuals. Before long he can pretty much guess your answer to most of his photo preference question, but still verifies what you really want. Come... Read More wedding day, you realize you made a great choice, right from the get go. In our case, I, the groom, was the closest thing we had to a wedding planner. All through the day, it was William who would give me the "heads up" as to what events we should get moving on, given timing, etc. What happens with your photos after the wedding are as important as taking the photos. Again, from the time you get back from your honeymoon, you realize you made the right choice in William, he's right on it and produces most excellent work for you to begin your album building process, then continues to support you along the way, very patiently and with the utmost respect and professionalism. We highly recommend William Innes Photography. Daniel and Kristin Bakholdin

Amazing photographer, amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Sara B

My husband Dylan and I could not be happier with William Innes Photography! I have known William for several years through a great friend of mine who is his daughter-in-law. Even if I didn't know him personally, I would have hired him to do my wedding in a heartbeat over any... Read More other photographer. William has perfect reviews from multiple webistes and everyone I've talked to who has used his services in the last few years - his resume is quite impressive which is comforting for a bride-to-be who wants the best for her big day. Not only is he professional and established but he is one of the nicest, most experienced vendors you could ever hope to have working for you on the most important day of your life. Our wedding day was the most beautiful, perfect day for Dylan and I and William was able to effortlessly capture every precious moment for us. Another major perk was getting out pictures (all 1300+ of them!) in just over 3 weeks after our wedding. Even with how busy his schedule is, he is dedicated enough to make sure his clients have their pictures in a timely manner. Dylan and I couldn't be happier with William as our photographer. He made every moment of picture taking fun and enjoyable and it really shows in our pictures. Thank you so much, William! - Dylan and Sara Peeters

Willian Innes-great photographer

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Megan P

William Innes was wonderful to work with and his pictures are absolutely beautiful! He made us feel comfortable and he was very efficient the day of the wedding and in getting the pictures to us after the wedding. I highly recommend him!

William Innes Photography is Simply the BEST of th

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Monica H

Where do I start! William is just an amazing photographer && an amazing person! Ever since the day we meet him at a bridal expo we absolutely fell in love with his breath taking work! His welcoming & fun personality since day one has always made us feel so comfortable and so... Read More special! I am so glad we chose William as our Photographer! No regrets what so ever. He is very professional, skillful, creative, talented, fun, and the quality of his work & service is not only a 5 start but a 10 star! I can honestly say that there is no going wrong with William. He will deliver! You will not be disappointed! The pictures will be amazing && he will make the day so light & fun! He's service is exceptional! William also took our engagement photos which we absolutely loved! && We just had such a blast that day! Definitely a day to remember as well! William - Once again Thank you so much for everything! We are truly grateful. We Love our photos! Our Wedding Day was the best day of our lives and we are so glad we chose you to capture all those special moments! Thank you for always making us feel so special! God Bless you && your Business!

William is amazing!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Ericka K

My photographer made everything real! Not only is he so much fun to hang out with all day, but he is incredibly talented. He captured the essence of my husband and myself. He got the goofy, touching, seen and unseen moments. Every image is beautiful I am really struggling to... Read More narrow down for my album! LA brides William is the photographer I promise you will not be disappointed!

Hire William :)

Reviewed on 4/12/2012 wing l

We interviewed several photographers and we're still not quite sure what it was, but William just stood out among the crowd. We had a great time working with William. He not only took photos for us, but offered lots of advice during the planning process. Many of our guests also... Read More had plenty of compliments for William as well because he was so easy to talk to and work with. We're especially grateful to him because he was willing to be dragged around the LA area. He and his partner got great shots considering the limitations placed on us by the rules at the ceremony venue and the spottiness of the lighting thanks to the semi-outdoor setting. He was always quick to respond to inquiries and even advised us when he was on vacation. Overall, it was a great experience working with William and we would definitely recommend William to our family and friends.

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Kirsten C

William is an amazing and talented photographer! We loved our engagement photos and the photos we have seen so far from our wedding are beautiful! We cannot wait to see the rest of them! William is great to work with and knows his job well! I highly recommend him!

No sunglass or jumping shots!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Carolyn W

William was great to work with and we enjoyed not only getting to know him but working with him and most importantly the end result! He listened to what we wanted and delivered on that. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

William Innes Photography is the best!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Keeley S

I can't say enough positive things about William Innes Photography! My husband and I had a short engagement, so we didn't contact William until two months before our wedding. We were so worried he was going to be booked, but to our great surprise, he was available on our wedding... Read More date. Since we didn't have time for an engagement session, William took the time to meet with us to chat and hang out so he could get to know us before our wedding. We formed a great relationship during that time and it made all the difference on our wedding date. We knew William, trusted him and felt like we had a great friend photographing our wedding. William also knew the style of our wedding and how many small details and thought we were putting into everything. He brought Christine, his second photographer, that he knew would be perfect at capturing the small details and some other ideas we had envisioned. It meant so much to us that William went out of his way to get a second photographer that was also a perfect fit for our style. Working with William - someone we trusted, respected and loved his work - helped us relax and enjoy every moment of our wedding. Throughout the day and night, everywhere we looked, we saw William and Christine capturing every moment. William is a professional in every sense of the word. He takes great pride in his work and knows exactly what he's looking for in a shot. His equipment is top-notch...the combination of a pro and awesome gear equals amazing photos! William is funny and made us feel relaxed and at ease - a must for looking natural in your photos! We were having so much fun at our reception that we went a little late and William and Christine happily stayed late in order to capture our sparkler grand exit. Throughout the entire planning process and wedding day, William was always available for our needs and was so easy to communicate with. William treated us (and our wedding day) as he would a family member and made us feel so special. William - we are forever grateful for everything you did for us! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our "Best Day Ever" in such a magical way. We couldn't be more proud of our photos or our relationship with you! We're clients for life!

William Innes photography review

Reviewed on 9/23/2011 Ashli H

I chose to hire William Innes photography for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with my choice! He captured every moment of my wedding in the perfect way. During both the engagement and wedding sessions he was kind, helpful, and professional. My pictures came out amazing and... Read More I will cherish them forever.

Photographer

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Andre K

One word: FANTASTIC! William doesn't just take wedding pictures, he creates art. He takes the typical wedding pictures, but then takes absolutely GORGEOUS art inspired pictures! Choose him as your photographer and you won't be sorry!

Experienced, professional, skilled

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Mary Jean v

William and his associate photographers are all very skilled and extremely professional. They've shot enough weddings to know what problems to troubleshoot before they can happen, take the obligatory wedding party shots, and take more artistic and fun pictures. Totally worth... Read More every penny!

William Innes

William is definitely right brain - left brain! After many years running aerospace companies he became a full time wedding photographer 12 years ago. His specialty is wedding photography in the Southern California area and wherever destination weddings take him. He writes for several online photography magazines and blogs, and presents photography related workshops. William is currently a member of the Panasonic Lumix Luminary team. He is a member of Professional Photographers of America and WPPI. William lives in Los Angeles with his wife and little white dog - Sophie.