Engagement Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Planning

Valley Center, CA (760) 419-5082

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Christopher B

Sue and her husband are amazing!! They are so kind-hearted and willing to help as much as possible to answer any questions or offer ideas to help make your big day the best it can be! The venue is gorgeous, especially if you love a elegant backyard garden feel. It's a wonderful... Read More space to host your event, from the beautiful greenery to the vintage chandeliers- it was the perfect space for our wedding! The only unfortunate part is that music must be turned off at 9pm due to county regulations I believe, but other than that having our wedding at Willow Creek was so smooth and easy!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Emily S

Nothing but good things to say about Willow Creek Events, the owners and all staff! Such an amazing group of people, amazing service and all around venue!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Laura H

This gorgeous venue is a secret little gem in Valley Center. Sue Williams is the property owner, and was incredibly accommodating throughout the whole planning process. She is friendly, kind, and very transparent with everything involved in planning your big day. The venue had... Read More so many beautiful little areas, it’s impossible to not find something to love. There are chandeliers hanging throughout the trees, and as the sun sets the property literally glows. The venue was incredibly inclusive with utilizing items like French doors, dessert platters, and vintage furniture. There is plenty of shade on the property, so even on a sunny day guests will be protected from the sun. We utilized the vast lawn with yard games during cocktail hour, and had seating areas set up with vintage furniture. It’s the perfect balance of country rustic, with a touch of fairytale whimsy.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Luke H

My husband and I got married at Willow Creek Ranch in September 2016. It could not have been more beautiful! Although it was a hot day, it was comfortable outside under the many shady trees. Sue, the venue owner/day of coordinator was so easy to work with. She was always... Read More available to answer the many questions that inevitably come up along the way. My husband and I do not have a great eye for design, and she was great at offering suggestions and showing us samples from past weddings. We could not have done it without her! The venue was perfect. Unlike many of the venues we toured in San Diego, the grass was green and the plant life was flourishing. The venue has a well that supplies the water and allows for year-round beauty! The ceremony site is centered under an altar that was beautifully decorated with a floral garland - so picturesque! The onlyyyy thing I would change if I could would be the venue end time - we could have danced all night, but due to noise restrictions in the neighborhood had to cut the music at 9pm. That is really such a small thing though compared to all of the wonderful aspects of the venue. I had so many guests ask me where we found this place because it was so beautiful! I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Joshua S

Picture this .. I’m standing up at the alter waiting for my bride-to-be to walk down the aisle. Of course my heart is racing in this emotionally incredible moment. As I look out from the alter, I see beautifully kept shaded grounds, I feel a cool breeze amidst the summer warmth... Read More and as I listen to the soft voices of our guests filled with anticipation, I hear the sound of water from the pond and small rock waterfall off to my right. How did we get so lucky to find this place! Needless to say time marched on that Saturday, August 1st, 2015 and we had the most memorable, incredible day of our lives so far :). My wife and I looked at a host of options in and around San Diego and we were incredibly fortunate to find Willow Creek Ranch, only about 30 minutes from Escondido. The owners are Sue and Ed, a lovely couple that has been doing weddings at their venue for a good number of years. In actually choosing this venue, my wife and I didn’t hire a wedding planner as we were hoping to find something that would fit our budget yet also be beautiful and provide a lot of extras to help lessen our workload… What’s incredible is we didn’t give up any of these things with Willow Creek. Sue includes so many incredible options in her wedding packages! We had tables, chairs, linens, silverware, many of the decorations, parking, a room for the wedding party, and access to the venue throughout the week leading up to the wedding amongst other things, which made our lives so much easier. She contracts with 2 DJs and as far as flowers, her daughter, Bethany, will help you set up beautiful flower themes for your wedding at very fair prices, able to work with most budgets. You’ll find huge savings and flexibility with your catering as you get to bring in your own caterer as long as they have insurance. We ended up using San Diego Taco company and they did a great job for about $17/head. Wow! Most caterers charge $90+ per head. Additionally, we were able to bring in our own wine and beer, which we got from Costco and Bevmo. This kind of flexibility is hard to find with such a beautiful wedding venue. I can’t stress enough how lovely Sue and her husband are. They were truly amazing and helpful throughout all our interactions. Sue was really great at emailing back quickly and definitely helped my wife and I feel assured if there was anything that caused stress during the process. We wouldn’t have wanted to have our wedding any place else. Every one of our guests loved the venue, our photographer and videographer were in memory-capturing heaven, and we were repeatedly told that it was one of the most beautiful and delightful venues that our family and friends had been to. In total we had about 100 people at our wedding, but Sue can work with you depending on the size wedding you’re looking to do within reason of course :). All around we had such an incredible time and feel so blessed that we were able to celebrate our wedding day at Willow Creek. Thank you Sue and Ed for sharing your property with us and being so incredible throughout the entire process!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Adrianna V

My husband and I got married at Willow Creek on May 29, 2015. I can honestly say it was the most amazing and beautiful day of my life! Everything about the venue is truly beautiful. Willow Creek is a naturally beautiful wedding venue. It has many oak trees surrounding the... Read More property, which makes for awesome pictures! The reception area is filled with chandeliers that make it all so magical at night. The ceremony site has such a lush landscape. Lots of grass, a lavender field, as well as a pond right next to the ceremony arch where the bride and groom stand under to say their vows. Sue, the coordinator at Willow Creek is so down to earth and easy to plan with. She truly made planning for the wedding an enjoyable, fun, and creative process. You can tell wedding planing is Sue's passion. She really invests and takes time to get to know what you are looking for on your wedding day. Willow Creek has a florist and I can't tell you enough how beautiful they were! The bouquets were everything I was hoping for as well as the floral center pieces. My wedding also had some garlands through out the ceremony and reception site which were above my expectations. Bethany (florist) was a true pleasure to work with and also has such a natural artistic eye in putting her arrangements and colors together. I defiantly recommend Willow Creek to anyone one looking for a beautiful, stress free, artistic, and fun wedding planning process!

Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Suzanne P

My Husband David and I had our wedding here on October 11, 2014. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful and perfect it was. Sue Williams of Willow Creek Events is a tremendously kind and creative person who gracefully brought our vision for our wedding day to life. The... Read More grounds are spectacularly gorgeous. We have received compliment after compliment on how beautiful the venue was. Willow Creek Events will put together a package within your budget and will include many of your vendors, such as the florals, DJ and all rentals, in the total cost. They are flexible about allowing you to bring in your own caterer, beer and wine (no hard alcohol), photographer and desserts, though they do have a list of prefered vendors to consult from if you so choose. I 100% recommend this venue. Everything about the day was simply perfect.