Where your dream beginnings start.

Willow Glen Diamond Company has been serving brides and grooms for over 25 years in the San Jose Bay area. We carry several designer lines including Tacori and Benchmark. Our onsite jewelers are also available to make the custom ring that you have been dreaming of. We hope to see you soon.

Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Wedding Rings, Rings

1302 Lincoln Avenue, San Jose , CA (408) 993-1313

Engagement Ring

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Samantha Z

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Willow Glen Diamond Company. We were very happy with there customer service!

LOVED MY EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Bretton V

Going into a jewelry shop to pick out your fiances ring can be quite intimidating, but I was lucky enough to stumble into this shop in the town in which I live. The friendly smiles and wonderful, relaxed atmosphere melted away any nervousness I had as they helped me choose the... Read More perfect ring for my bride. When it came time to pick out my ring, of course I wanted something very unique. After not seeing what I was looking for amongst their tons of choices, we sat down and designed my ring to be built from scratch. It may have taken a few tries for us the work out the kinks, but their patience and willingness to make sure I got the ring that I wanted is something I will always remember and be grateful for. Their prices were very competitive, but what I loved most about my experience here was the people that I worked with. To this day, my wife and I pop into their shop just to say hello and catch up with how things how going. I can honestly say that they have become more than just our jewelers, they have become our dear friends. Both my wife and I get numerous compliments on our rings and I cannot say enough great things about how the people down at Willow Glen Diamond Co. helped us!

Custom wedding ring at great price

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Bernice L

Owner designed my ring herself and was not pushy about it. I went to two other stores in the area and had similar quote from one other store, but not as good service as Willow Glen. Owner gave two design options as well as her opinion; ended up going with what she said and added... Read More diamonds to enhance the existing 2-diamond ring with a bend and both me and hubby are still amazed at how good it looks. When I picked it up, they said I could stop by anytime to get a complimentary cleaning. Also, I live abroad and was considering welding the engagement ring and wedding band together but wanted to keep it separate for the ceremony. Owner said I could come back 6 months later and they would weld it free of charge. Additionally, brought a piece of jewelry from my mom who thought it was real gold, turns out it wasn't, but they were gracious about cleaning it and getting it sized correctly if we still wanted to. Great customer service, great first experience with a jeweler.

Great jewelry shop

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Kathy H

We got my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands at Willow Glen diamond. We worked mostly with Ellen. She was very friendly and helpful. I was leery of purchasing a ring with a non-certified and pre-set diamond, but it looked great and decided that is what mattered... Read More most. I have been wearing that ring for 9 months now and am still amazed at how clear and sparkling the diamond is. My rings are white gold and they offered complimentary rhodium plating before the wedding to ensure my engagement ring was just as shiny as my wedding band. That was quick and did restore the lustre of the band. Every experience at Willow Glen Diamond has been great, and I feel great supporting a local small business.

Excellent Excellent Excellent!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Jenn C

I have to start by saying THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!! My husband went to them to get my engagement ring and they created a one of a kind ring for him (er, me!). We decided to go back for our wedding bands as mine needed to be custom to match the custom band. Their prices are very... Read More reasonable and you get a great product. They will clean the rings for free and even replaced some stones for free (note to self, don't drum with a new engagement ring on!). The staff is very friendly and personable and really listen to what you want so that they can give you everything you could possibly imagine! We will definitely be using them again in the future :)

2012-10-30T13:11:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. We all here are so happy that you love your ring! Please stop in anytime as we are always happy to see our custormers. Willow Glen Diamond Company