Windy City Chamber Musicians

Live Music, Music

Naperville, IL Chicago, IL and surrounding areas (630) 476-0344

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Amy J

I used Windy City Chamber Musicians for my Oct 1st wedding and they are amazing!! I had a string duo of a cello and a violin, which was absolutely breath taking. They provided music for guests to listen to as they waited for the wedding to begin and after as all of the guests... Read More left the church. The music was so beautiful it made me cry right before I walked down the aisle. The canon in D was the most beautiful thing I have every heard! I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much Windy City Chamber Musicians for making my ceremony perfect!

excellent choice

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Beth R

we hired WCCM to perform during the cocktail hour at our reception. they were great! they have a huge music selection and were very professional!

ceremony string trio

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Kellie K

Lovely. Flawless.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Jennifer E

Claire was easy to work with! She even offered to buy music for the selections I made that they didn't carry. They showed up on time and sounded beautiful! Price was reasonable- I did alot of research!

Great Musicians

Reviewed on 9/28/2010 Stacy D

I was very last minute in getting my musicians, but this company was very helpful. The owner helped me make some decisions when I couldn't decide if a certain song would sound good for the prelude etc. She responded right away to my emails. The musicians dressed appropriately... Read More and they sounded great. I felt like the music was a little delayed in starting at times, but that was my fault because I didn't give them the list of cues.