Take a Wink's Home Tonight!

Discover unique jewelry and the highest quality diamonds at Wink’s Fine Jewelry in Brookings, South Dakota. Wink’s is located in the heart of downtown Brookings at 322 Fifth Street right around the corner from Nick’s Hamburger Shop! We pride ourselves on having the finest selection of loose diamonds, handpicked by Jerry in Antwerp, Belgium. Jerry and Samantha along with the rest of the staff pride themselves with knowledge of product and exceptional customer service. We showcase a vast selection of engagement, anniversary and right hand rings, diamond pendants, earrings, bracelets and gemstones. We have an in-store repair service and two top notch benchman that have over fifty years combined experience with a motto “If it can be done we can do it!”

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

322 5th Street, Brookings, SD (605) 692-4623
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kortney N

We had such an amazing experience at Wink's. Everyone was so helpful and kind to us. We will definitely continue to use Wink's with the years to come!

Best Small Town Store

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Katy M

This store is amazing. My fiance worked with them to pick out my engagement ring and according to him they were phenomenal. Jerry worked with him and was able to calm my fiance's worries and help him pick out the perfect ring for me. They cared about him so much that they wanted... Read More us to come in after I said yes to tell them. If you can, go to this little out-of-the-way store and show them some small-town love!