Wisteria Lane

Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara (888) 345-6101

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Molly B

Sherene is fantastic and incredibly talented! My husband and I spoke with several florists before going with Sherene at Wisteria Lane. We communicated our vision and our budget - Sherene spent an hour on the phone with me before we had even signed a contract discussing potential... Read More pieces and looks for our venue. She is such a warm person and incredible at floral design. When I explained the pieces that I wanted to use (hanging wire structures), she was enthusiastic about the examples I showed her and created an installation above and beyond anything I’ve seen, and was able to do so under budget. I am so happy we decided to go with Sherene and I would recommend her to any couple who is looking for a wedding florist with creativity and style.

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Michelle H

I was recommended to Sherene by our photographer and I'm so glad we got to work with her. We had a veryyyy small flower budget and a ridiculous number of pieces we wanted (9 bouquets, 13 boutonnieres, 6 corsages, 2 flower girl baskets and bulk flowers for us to arrange in vases... Read More on the tables). If that wasn't enough, we also had a very specific vision of colorful wildflowers that was wanted to achieve. After an in person consultation with Sherene where she met us at a local coffee shop on her way to a client, we knew she was going to deliver amazing results. She had photos, specific flower substitutions to fit our budget, and even ideas to help us with our DIY centerpieces. She also was very patient as we worked through various delivery plans day-of, even dropping the personals off separately at the hotel! The flowers themselves were just incredible. Not only was I in love but so were the whole bridal party and all our guests. The bridesmaids each had unique bouquets and somehow Sherene styled something that matched each of their personalities perfectly. Our flowers were worth at least 10x times what we paid and added so much life and beauty to our wedding, working in harmony with the rest of the decor and architecture of the space we had at Union Station. I HIGHLY recommend Sherene to any bride. Plus, all of her flowers are locally sourced, which is something that is very important to me. Thanks again Sherene :)

AMAZING JOB

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Grace L

Sherene was so easy to work with and really knew how to stretch our flower budget to the max. We talked through our vision for the day and she executed beyond our expectations. I recommend her for all occasions as she is truly A++++.

The BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Tracy Z

Sherene is AWESOME!!! She makes the most gorgeous arrangements and is wonderful to work with :) I wish I could have another wedding just to work with her!

Start a Conversation!