Wonderful Wedding Cakes

Cake Tops & Accessories

296 Forest Ave, Locust Valley, NY

Absolutely fabulous!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Amber Y

I live out of state so it makes finding good vendors difficult. I didn't even meet this baker in person. We only had communication through phone and email. I sent them a picture of a very complex groom cake shaped like an airplane. It looked better than the picture. They even asked for a picture of us to replicate us on the airplane :). I would have chosen them for our wedding cake if our venue didn't have their own baker they work with. We thank you so much!! Amber & Chris Marovich

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Christine W

I used Kristan for my engagement party, shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding cakes, I was not once disappointed. She was so creative and not only were the cakes beautiful, they tasted great too! I would recommend her to everyone!

Amazing Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Emma M

Wonderful Wedding Cakes did an amazing job on our wedding cake! The handmade sugar flowers were beautiful and the piped design perfectly matched the embroidery on my dress. It was also the best cake I’ve ever eaten! The favors were incredible! Everyone really loved it!

Best Wedding Cake!(And I'm Picky About My Dessert)

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Stacey S

Working with Wonderful Wedding Cakes was a pleasure! I always said, there are two things that are most important at my wedding: my dress and my cake (after I actually got engaged I realized that there was so much more, including the groom, but that's besides the point). Kristan was great to work with. She was knowledgeable and flexible. She met our request for a peanut butter mousse cake to be delivered to Montauk with no problem! The lace design on our cake was so beautiful I almost felt bad eating it but now that our wedding is over I can't wait to eat the top layer on our one year anniversary!

Absolutely Wonderful Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Joni F

We were so lucky - when booking our wedding at The Club at The Metropolitan for 9/12, we found out that our cake would be included. What we didn't know at the time was how not only beautiful it would be, but how delicious it would be! The theme for our wedding was Autumn leaves, & when meeting with Eileen, The Metropolitan's Catering Manager, to discuss our cake, we gave her several pictures of cakes we liked, & chose red velvet with cream cheese buttercream frosting. We were so happy to see our cake for the first time on the morning of our wedding - it was not only beautiful, but exactly what we envisioned - Kristin at Wonderful Wedding Cakes you are amazing!

The most amazing cake!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Kayla M

We picked out our cake with Wonderful Wedding Cakes after our initial meeting, and went with a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and raspberry mousse. It was seriously the best cake I ever tasted, and it looked absolutely perfect.

1@3$5

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Tanya S

Such a Beautiful wedding cake! It tasted amazing!

Send Email