Beautiful, unique, personalized weddings

Wonderland Floral Art is a one of a kind floral art studio offering creative design and personalized service. With over 25 years of design experience, let our expertise work for you to create the wedding of your dreams. Your wedding day should be uniquely yours and we will take your vision and personal style and customize your floral creations.Always wanted to create your own wedding flowers but lack the expertise, a cooler and enough space? Gather your friends and family and schedule a DIY Wedding Party and we will guide you through the design process. Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion that should not be left to chance. Whether you need a bridal bouquet, full wedding decor or a guiding hand, Wonderland is at your service.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

2887 22nd Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL (727) 498-8887

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Traci T

Our guests can't stop talking about how gorgeous all of the flowers and decor were for our big day. From the very first meeting with Cassie, we knew our wedding was in great hands after meeting with a few other local florists. Wonderland Floral Art was absolutely fantastic to... Read More work with, and came at a very reasonable price. They will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams within your budget. I HIGHLY recommend them! :)

2018-02-19T21:33:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing these kind words. I am always so thrilled to bring a vision to life and to be a part of a couples' big day!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Amanda D

Cassie at Wonderland Floral Art was amazing to work with from day 1! She saw my vision and didn't try to push me on over-the-top extras I did not need. The communication was always prompt and precise and when I added a few changes closer to the wedding date she was more than... Read More accommodating and was quick to put new plans into action. Cassie was also wonderful at making you feel completely taken care of! I NEVER had to stress about anything, as she was so on top of everything! On the day of our wedding in Sarasota at the Powel Crosley Estate, I was in absolute awe.... Everything was PERFECT and beyond all of my expectations and dreams... Every little detail and arrangement took my breath away, I seriously would not have had the dream wedding I did without her! If you are looking for an amazingingly talented floral artist who will work within your vision and budget, you must contact Cassie with Wonderland Floral Art!

2018-02-13T08:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and be a part of your wedding vision. You did an amazing job on your bottles and I am so happy that your wedding day was all you envisioned... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Seeta N

Cassie and her team were simply amazing! We really wanted to do a fusion wedding, and they truly stepped up. Our fusion was east meets west. The floral components we wanted were a mandap, garlands, and some of the traditional western table/personal pieces (ie: bouquets, bouts,... Read More and centerpeices). We didn't have particular flowers in mind, but Cassie did an excellent job working with just the color and feel of our wedding! While she doesn't traditionally do garlands, she agreed to do them for us. One of them ended up snapping after the ceremony, but you couldn't even tell in the photos, and I don't think anyone caught it. Everyone loved the organic feel of our florals, and she really brought in just the right amount of greenery. She even provided florals for my hair and the cake. Up to the week before, Cassie was looking for deals for us. She asked us if she could substitute for a colored hydrangea that would work better with my bouquet. Those hydrangeas actually ended up being one of my favorite florals in the bunch! She even used some of the small flowers for a toss bouquet that was a little outside the ordinary baby's breath. We did a mix and match of tall, short, and garland centerpieces. Cassie totally didn't miss a beat, and worked to create a unique piece of art for each one! She even created a place for my bridesmaids to place their bouquets during the reception. Cassie and her team are just so sweet and creative. They were even able to work with our budget. We loved being able to go with a local designer that could truly see our vision for our floral design!

2018-01-02T19:38:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We love bringing unique visions to life and so enjoyed your gorgeous selection!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Kimberly W

AMAZING!!! Cassie is the sweetest person to have do your flowers, she listened to my vision perfectly and executed it even better! When I saw my ceremony site for the first time I was blown away by what they did! My arrangements were gorgeous. Each table had a different... Read More centerpiece (like a wanted) and they all complemented each other so perfectly. My bouquet was perfect! Thank you!!!! Book them!

2017-12-20T13:23:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for entrusting us with your wedding day! It was such a lovely color palette with the rich pop of deep purple and the ceremony was so romantic all aglow. Wishing you much happiness today and always!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Lauren D

Cassie and her team were amazing! When I first began my florist search, I knew I was going to need someone who was patient and talented to accommodate the wishes of my mom and aunt. Cassie did more than that. She found the perfect containers to put the flowers in so guests could... Read More take the flowers at the end of the night per my mom's request. Cassie even appeased my mom by making a trial arrangement so she could visualize what the reception flowers would look like. The flowers turned out spectacular! I received so many compliments. Luckily I live/work close to Cassie and can purchase from her for many years to come.

2017-12-05T23:02:39 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Your relaxed approach was very refreshing and I was more than happy to merge the visions and your two piece wedding dress was gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Julie S

Cassie was amazing!! We had to relocate and plan our wedding in 5 weeks. I chose Cassie as a recommendation from a friend because I did not have time to shop around and I am SO GLAD I did! She went through my pinterest account to find my exact style and the flowers were spot on.... Read More She's also very attentive and responsive which is a sigh of relief when planning a wedding. She stayed within budget and gave us the most bang for our buck! She is awesome look no further really. She can also help with wedding planner and has a lot of contacts if you're looking for that too!

2017-11-16T16:58:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks Julie! So happy to bring your lovely vision to life and make the task of relocating your wedding a little easier! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Chelsea S

Choosing a florist was one of the things I was most worried about with my wedding. As a self admitted control freak I was scared to just send inspiration pics and hope my florist shared my vision. BUT, when I walked into the conservatory of the museum that our reception was... Read More being held I was blown away. Cassie had done EXACTLY what I had envisioned. From our bouquets to the head table (my favorite) to the guest tables and our ceremony space everything was perfect. I also changed my mind on what I wanted multiple times throughout the process and Cassie happily accomodated my requests and worked with me to keep costs down. I didnt feel like I had to sacrifice anything and truly feel like you could find a more expensive florist if you want to waste money and not receive better results. Thank you Cassie for making our wedding a dream come true!

2017-10-26T16:18:24 Response from the vendor

It is so wonderful to read such kind words, especially when it is my privilege to be a part of such an important day in a couples' life. Thank you for entrusting me with your vision!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sarah S

Cassie did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers at our wedding. My bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets, the guys boutonnieres, the centerpieces and the flowers on the cake were all out of this world. She completely took my Pinterest vision and ran with it to make it even... Read More better than I expected. Everything was gorgeous and seamless. Couldn't have asked for a better person to work with in Cassie, she is so wonderful friendly and easy to talk to. She listens to your ideas and shows you her own. It was truly a joy to work with her!

2017-10-16T09:47:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day bringing your vision to life. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Marla R

Cassie of Wonderland Floral Art made my garden theme dream wedding come to life. Her floral creations were amazing. The wedding arch, hanging lanterns, candles, and floral arrangements in the garden where the ceremony took place were absolutely stunning. It was exactly how I... Read More imagined it would be. From some Pinterest posts and few magazine pages, Cassie was able to create the perfect garden wedding. She was also great with all my last minute additions.

2017-10-09T17:51:17 Response from the vendor

Your garden inspired wedding was a dream to create! Thank you for letting us bring it to life!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kate H

Really impressed with Cassie and her staff. Cassie assisted me with flowers for both my wedding rehearsal and reception. They were absolutely gorgeous! My bridal bouquets were exactly what I asked for and looked incredible. Cassie and her team provided excellent service and... Read More delivered to me on time. Would definitely recommend and use again. Thank you so much!

2017-10-09T17:50:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and letting us be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

Cassie at Wonderland Floral Art is absolutely amazing! She creates the most beautiful table arrangements/ bouquets/ corsages/ boutonnieres/ flower girl headpieces I have ever seen! She has a great shop and will help guide you to make your wedding vision come true! She is... Read More very friendly, patient, a good listener, offers great suggestions, and everything arrived correct and on-time to the church and reception venue the day of the wedding! I highly recommend Wonderland Floral Art for wedding day flowers! A big thank you for being a part of our special day!!!

2017-05-18T11:22:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your sweet parents! Congratulations and best wishes!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tonya W

I expressed the tropical colors I wanted the flowers to be. Cassie did an excellent job . I received so many compliments on the flowers.

2017-05-10T21:06:12 Response from the vendor

Your colors were so vibrant and such a refreshing palette! Thank you for sharing your day with us!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Melby R

Cassie and the team at Wonderland Floral Art did an amazing job with the flowers and I was so pleased with the outcome. She is professional, creative, has great energy, great to work with, fun, listens, and loves her job, which shows in her work. She was referred by MFA and... Read More it's great to have a vendor that knows the location and takes care of everything. The flowers were gorgeous, vibrant, and full. The centerpieces, bouquets, sign in table, and cake table were so classy and perfect. My husband and I are so pleased to have worked with Cassie. Thanks for making this day so special and once you work with Cassie you know why people love her work.

2017-04-26T08:32:04 Response from the vendor

You were such a pleasure to work with and with such a rich palette, the design were a joy to create! Thank you for entrusting us with your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Cheryl C

Cassie and her team did an excellent job on my flowers for our beach wedding. They were so vibrant and beautiful. They were most reasonably priced florist I could find. I loved that she brought to the flowers to the room where we were getting ready at. This made it very... Read More convenient. Everyone in my bridal part loves them.

2017-03-27T09:05:53 Response from the vendor

We pride ourselves on providing beautiful flowers at a great value! I am so glad that you were pleased and appreciate your trust! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Tracy R

Cassie is amazing and listened to everything I asked for-- while also making brilliant suggestions of her own. She turned the ceremony and reception into a winter wonderland and everything was meticulously done. In addition, Wonderland provided flowers for our rehearsal dinner... Read More table-- creating a cascading table runner of leaves and florals. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen and exactly what I pictured in my head! I can't thank them enough!

2017-02-22T14:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I felt privileged to be a part of bringing your vision to life and I was grateful to get to see you just moments before you walked down the aisle! I loved the 120 foot long garland... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Diane S

Cassie was a dream to work with. She was professional and quick to respond and made my wedding planning so easy from far away. She was recommended to me by the MFA and I loved how she knew all the nuances about working with the museum. I was so pleased with my florals - I sent... Read More her about 4 pictures of inspiration and she absolutely nailed it. She even caught me as I was about to head down the aisle to help me hold my bouquet correctly! I would recommend Wonderland to anyone in the St. Pete area!!

2017-01-17T21:37:25 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to bring your vision to life. Thank you so much for entrusting me from afar. Wishing you much happiness!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Riley R

Cassie and her team at wonderland floral truly made my big day everything I had dreamed about. Right from the get go I had a vision of what I wanted my beach wedding to look like. As soon as I started my research I quickly became overwhelmed and started to think that my vision... Read More was never going to become a reality. So when it came time to find a florist I was still very worried that it just wasn't going to be like what I had in my head. Then I called Cassie to setup my consultation appointment and I was immediately blown away. She asked if I had a Pinterest board and if she could follow it to get an idea of what I was looking for. I thought to myself "Oh my goodness! This lady is brilliant! This is what we have all this technology for!" At my consultation appointment she was totally ready for me and knew all the right questions to ask to make sure I didn't miss anything. She had wonderful advice and suggestions for the things I was unsure about. Her years of experience really shined through during the whole process. When I got the quote from her a few days later I was completely sold. They were amazingly priced and I couldn't pass up her expertise and genuineness. I finally knew that my dream was going to become a reality and I was overjoyed. In the months to follow she was always there with a quick email response when I had questions or concerns. On my big day they arrived right on time with a huge smile on their faces! The moment I saw my bridesmaids bouquets I started to tear up, they were just what I envisioned and at that moment I knew my day was going to be perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Cassie and her team. They were professional, responsive, amazingly priced, really knew their stuff and made all my wedding vision dreams come true!

2016-12-02T00:07:17 Response from the vendor

I so loved your enthusiasm during the planning process! SO refreshing to see vibrant colors and the beach backdrop just made all your choices come to life. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Victoria S

Wonderland Florist is the best possible vendor to work with. Cassie was extremely responsive and easy to work with. As an out of town bride, this was extremely important. In addition, the flowers at my wedding went far beyond my expectations. They were perfect in color and... Read More fullness. I couldn't have asked for anything better from Wonderland!

2016-12-02T00:05:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to bring your vision to life. Your selection was such a classically beautiful combination and the Davis Island Garden Club was the perfect venue. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah M

Stunning!!!! I was sad because our event was supposed to be outside but as soon as I saw what the space looked like inside, with our florals and all the candles I was ok. Everything was super fresh, all of the bouquets were gorgeous. Flawless, perfect! Cassie was so easy to... Read More work with, very accommodating. I asked a decent amount of questions via email and I always got a timely response. Great value!

2016-10-19T11:39:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I know it is difficult when you have to shift your location because of weather, but I truly think you got the best of both worlds and the focus could truly be on your lovely decor selection.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Stephanie R

Cassie and her team at Wonderland Floral Art made my dream wedding come true. The arrangements she made were exactly what I had envision and my cake table and sweetheart table were just breathtaking. I can't tell you how many times my guest complimented my flowers through my... Read More wedding. At the end of the night everyone was taking the centerpieces home! We were all so in love with the romantic style and feel she gave my wedding through the flowers! Words can't express the amount of gratitude I have for Cassie and her team! Thank you!

2016-10-19T11:38:18 Response from the vendor

It was truly a joy to work with you to realize your vision. Thank you so much for entrusting us with your day. We wish you both the best as you start your married life together!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kasey C

Cassie was incredible to work with! Not only were the flowers breathtaking, she helped us out a great deal in the planning process. Her intimate knowledge of our venue helped us determine where flowers and decor should be placed and what we needed to make the space look exactly... Read More how we wanted. I met with one other florist and she left out many of the things that Cassie recommended. (Ie. flowers for the guest book and gift table, ceremony arrangements and other small details). Cassie was able to take my vision (fresh white flowers, greenery and warm candle light) and bring it to life. Her experience with weddings and her true talent as a florist made our wedding truly magical. I can't wait to see the photos and admire her work all over again.

2016-10-13T08:44:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It is such a joy and privilege to be a part of such an important day and your confidence in realizing your vision is appreciated. I look forward to seeing some of your photos too! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Linsey S

My sister decided that we would be going with Cassie and Wonderland Floral after looking at a ton of different floral websites. We came down to St. Pete from Ohio so we did not have a sit down meeting, but Cassie took my vision of peonies, roses and hydrangea bouquets from... Read More conversations with my sister, and made them real. I could not have been happier with mine and my sisters bouquets, as well as the boutonnieres and corsages. Thanks Cassie!!

2016-06-16T08:10:48 Response from the vendor

I am so glad that we were able to make one small part of long distance planning stress free. Thank you for trusting us to bring your bouquets to life for your wedding day! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Chris B

I was referred to Cassie by one of my best friends who used Wonderland Floral Art for her wedding. After our first meeting, I was overly impressed with her visions and recommendations to make my wedding day special. She worked mostly with my mom and I sort of let the two of them... Read More handle it since I had full trust with them both. When she sent over our floral plan for the wedding day, I just couldn't wait to see it all come together. We had no changes to the plan since she really listened to what we said and took our vision to a whole new level. We were also very impressed by our final cost. The day of my wedding, Cassie could not have been a better vendor partner. She was there on time, set everything up and the flowers exceeded my expectations. They were even better than anything I could have imagined. She also gave us a great idea for a card holder and that way we didn't have to buy something we would never use again. Not to mention, Cassie was so sweet and the next morning when we actually opened our gifts, we had something from her to remember her influence in our future life even after the wedding day. She truly made us feel special and that she cared as much about our day as we did. I highly recommend Cassie and Wonderland Floral Art for your wedding. You will be so happy you chose to work with them!

2016-06-03T18:03:50 Response from the vendor

I know how important the flowers were to you and your sweet Mom, so thank you for trusting me to realize your vision. You all were such a joy to get to know and I wish you so much happiness as you begin your married... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Kim F

We hired Cassie and Wonderland Floral Art to provide all bouquets, boutonnieres, family flowers and centerpieces for our wedding at the Museum of Fine Arts in Downtown St Pete and all I can say is WOW! From day one, Cassie was so helpful, honest, sweet and genuine. She sat down... Read More with myself and my husband and really got to know our vision. She made amazing suggestions that completely matched everything we ever dreamed of. Cassie responded to emails within minutes for months leading up to our wedding and was super sweet and accommodating even when I had to keep adding boutonnieres for guests that I had originally left out of the count. Cassie went above and beyond and offered her guidance when I sent her pictures of table numbers I selected to get her advice on whether or not she thought they would go with the centerpieces we selected. Not only was the service (and value!!) from Cassie and her team amazing, the final product was stunning. All of our flowers were fresh, fragrant and absolutely gorgeous. Working with Cassie was such a joy and I highly recommend her services to all looking for a well-rounded, affordable, high quality florist. Thanks again Cassie!!! -Kim and Rob Schultz

2016-05-18T10:45:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding day by trusting me with your vision! Wishing you so much happiness!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Michelle D

I am overwhelmed with the beautiful result that Cassie and her team provided for my recent wedding. I spent hours upon hours meeting with florists and Cassie was the obvious front runner from the start. She LISTENED to what I wanted and suggested what she could add to it or... Read More tweak based on her expert opinion. Budget was very important to me and Cassie was so respectful of the dollar amount I wanted to spend. We went back and forth, working together to figure out where and what we could adjust to be in budget. I also found myself using the words, I trust you and take creative liberty, words I NEVER in a million years thought I would say, as a bride. Cassie made me feel comfortable and understood and I trusted her every step of the way to make sure my flowers were beautiful. THEY WERE! Everything was more than I could have hoped for!! I was pleasantly surprised with the size of everything, given how budget conscious I was. I can't wait to get the pictures back and have a permanent memory of the beauty of everything! Wonderland Floral Art delivered in so many aspects and I would say there is no where else who will top them in the area!

2016-04-19T07:03:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciated your trust to bring your vision to life and create a lovely setting for your wedding day. Congratulations and best wishes as you begin your married life!

Cassie Osterloth

Cassie Osterloth has been a floral designer in Pinellas County for over 25 years and her floral art has graced countless homes, weddings and special events. She has been pleased to share her passion for flowers through design classes and community demonstrations. In March of 2012, Cassie won the first Iron Florist Competition at the Museum of Fine Arts. As a participant in the annual Art in Bloom Fundraiser, Cassie's designs have been featured on Channel 13, BayNews 9 and in the Tampa Bay Times. Cassie moved to St. Petersburg in 1980 and is happily married with two children.