Beautiful, unique, personalized weddings

Wonderland Floral Art is a one of a kind floral art studio offering creative design and personalized service. With over 25 years of design experience, let our expertise work for you to create the wedding of your dreams. Your wedding day should be uniquely yours and we will take your vision and personal style and customize your floral creations.Always wanted to create your own wedding flowers but lack the expertise, a cooler and enough space? Gather your friends and family and schedule a DIY Wedding Party and we will guide you through the design process. Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion that should not be left to chance. Whether you need a bridal bouquet, full wedding decor or a guiding hand, Wonderland is at your service.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2887 22nd Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL (727) 498-8887

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

Cassie at Wonderland Floral Art is absolutely amazing! She creates the most beautiful table arrangements/ bouquets/ corsages/ boutonnieres/ flower girl headpieces I have ever seen! She has a great shop and will help guide you to make your wedding vision come true! She is... Read More very friendly, patient, a good listener, offers great suggestions, and everything arrived correct and on-time to the church and reception venue the day of the wedding! I highly recommend Wonderland Floral Art for wedding day flowers! A big thank you for being a part of our special day!!!

2017-05-18T11:22:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and your sweet parents! Congratulations and best wishes!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tonya W

I expressed the tropical colors I wanted the flowers to be. Cassie did an excellent job . I received so many compliments on the flowers.

2017-05-10T21:06:12 Response from the vendor

Your colors were so vibrant and such a refreshing palette! Thank you for sharing your day with us!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Melby R

Cassie and the team at Wonderland Floral Art did an amazing job with the flowers and I was so pleased with the outcome. She is professional, creative, has great energy, great to work with, fun, listens, and loves her job, which shows in her work. She was referred by MFA and... Read More it's great to have a vendor that knows the location and takes care of everything. The flowers were gorgeous, vibrant, and full. The centerpieces, bouquets, sign in table, and cake table were so classy and perfect. My husband and I are so pleased to have worked with Cassie. Thanks for making this day so special and once you work with Cassie you know why people love her work.

2017-04-26T08:32:04 Response from the vendor

You were such a pleasure to work with and with such a rich palette, the design were a joy to create! Thank you for entrusting us with your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Cheryl C

Cassie and her team did an excellent job on my flowers for our beach wedding. They were so vibrant and beautiful. They were most reasonably priced florist I could find. I loved that she brought to the flowers to the room where we were getting ready at. This made it very... Read More convenient. Everyone in my bridal part loves them.

2017-03-27T09:05:53 Response from the vendor

We pride ourselves on providing beautiful flowers at a great value! I am so glad that you were pleased and appreciate your trust! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Tracy R

Cassie is amazing and listened to everything I asked for-- while also making brilliant suggestions of her own. She turned the ceremony and reception into a winter wonderland and everything was meticulously done. In addition, Wonderland provided flowers for our rehearsal dinner... Read More table-- creating a cascading table runner of leaves and florals. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen and exactly what I pictured in my head! I can't thank them enough!

2017-02-22T14:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I felt privileged to be a part of bringing your vision to life and I was grateful to get to see you just moments before you walked down the aisle! I loved the 120 foot long garland... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Diane S

Cassie was a dream to work with. She was professional and quick to respond and made my wedding planning so easy from far away. She was recommended to me by the MFA and I loved how she knew all the nuances about working with the museum. I was so pleased with my florals - I sent... Read More her about 4 pictures of inspiration and she absolutely nailed it. She even caught me as I was about to head down the aisle to help me hold my bouquet correctly! I would recommend Wonderland to anyone in the St. Pete area!!

2017-01-17T21:37:25 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to bring your vision to life. Thank you so much for entrusting me from afar. Wishing you much happiness!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Riley R

Cassie and her team at wonderland floral truly made my big day everything I had dreamed about. Right from the get go I had a vision of what I wanted my beach wedding to look like. As soon as I started my research I quickly became overwhelmed and started to think that my vision... Read More was never going to become a reality. So when it came time to find a florist I was still very worried that it just wasn't going to be like what I had in my head. Then I called Cassie to setup my consultation appointment and I was immediately blown away. She asked if I had a Pinterest board and if she could follow it to get an idea of what I was looking for. I thought to myself "Oh my goodness! This lady is brilliant! This is what we have all this technology for!" At my consultation appointment she was totally ready for me and knew all the right questions to ask to make sure I didn't miss anything. She had wonderful advice and suggestions for the things I was unsure about. Her years of experience really shined through during the whole process. When I got the quote from her a few days later I was completely sold. They were amazingly priced and I couldn't pass up her expertise and genuineness. I finally knew that my dream was going to become a reality and I was overjoyed. In the months to follow she was always there with a quick email response when I had questions or concerns. On my big day they arrived right on time with a huge smile on their faces! The moment I saw my bridesmaids bouquets I started to tear up, they were just what I envisioned and at that moment I knew my day was going to be perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Cassie and her team. They were professional, responsive, amazingly priced, really knew their stuff and made all my wedding vision dreams come true!

2016-12-02T00:07:17 Response from the vendor

I so loved your enthusiasm during the planning process! SO refreshing to see vibrant colors and the beach backdrop just made all your choices come to life. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Victoria S

Wonderland Florist is the best possible vendor to work with. Cassie was extremely responsive and easy to work with. As an out of town bride, this was extremely important. In addition, the flowers at my wedding went far beyond my expectations. They were perfect in color and... Read More fullness. I couldn't have asked for anything better from Wonderland!

2016-12-02T00:05:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to bring your vision to life. Your selection was such a classically beautiful combination and the Davis Island Garden Club was the perfect venue. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah M

Stunning!!!! I was sad because our event was supposed to be outside but as soon as I saw what the space looked like inside, with our florals and all the candles I was ok. Everything was super fresh, all of the bouquets were gorgeous. Flawless, perfect! Cassie was so easy to... Read More work with, very accommodating. I asked a decent amount of questions via email and I always got a timely response. Great value!

2016-10-19T11:39:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I know it is difficult when you have to shift your location because of weather, but I truly think you got the best of both worlds and the focus could truly be on your lovely decor selection.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Stephanie R

Cassie and her team at Wonderland Floral Art made my dream wedding come true. The arrangements she made were exactly what I had envision and my cake table and sweetheart table were just breathtaking. I can't tell you how many times my guest complimented my flowers through my... Read More wedding. At the end of the night everyone was taking the centerpieces home! We were all so in love with the romantic style and feel she gave my wedding through the flowers! Words can't express the amount of gratitude I have for Cassie and her team! Thank you!

2016-10-19T11:38:18 Response from the vendor

It was truly a joy to work with you to realize your vision. Thank you so much for entrusting us with your day. We wish you both the best as you start your married life together!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kasey C

Cassie was incredible to work with! Not only were the flowers breathtaking, she helped us out a great deal in the planning process. Her intimate knowledge of our venue helped us determine where flowers and decor should be placed and what we needed to make the space look exactly... Read More how we wanted. I met with one other florist and she left out many of the things that Cassie recommended. (Ie. flowers for the guest book and gift table, ceremony arrangements and other small details). Cassie was able to take my vision (fresh white flowers, greenery and warm candle light) and bring it to life. Her experience with weddings and her true talent as a florist made our wedding truly magical. I can't wait to see the photos and admire her work all over again.

2016-10-13T08:44:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It is such a joy and privilege to be a part of such an important day and your confidence in realizing your vision is appreciated. I look forward to seeing some of your photos too! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Linsey S

My sister decided that we would be going with Cassie and Wonderland Floral after looking at a ton of different floral websites. We came down to St. Pete from Ohio so we did not have a sit down meeting, but Cassie took my vision of peonies, roses and hydrangea bouquets from... Read More conversations with my sister, and made them real. I could not have been happier with mine and my sisters bouquets, as well as the boutonnieres and corsages. Thanks Cassie!!

2016-06-16T08:10:48 Response from the vendor

I am so glad that we were able to make one small part of long distance planning stress free. Thank you for trusting us to bring your bouquets to life for your wedding day! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Chris B

I was referred to Cassie by one of my best friends who used Wonderland Floral Art for her wedding. After our first meeting, I was overly impressed with her visions and recommendations to make my wedding day special. She worked mostly with my mom and I sort of let the two of them... Read More handle it since I had full trust with them both. When she sent over our floral plan for the wedding day, I just couldn't wait to see it all come together. We had no changes to the plan since she really listened to what we said and took our vision to a whole new level. We were also very impressed by our final cost. The day of my wedding, Cassie could not have been a better vendor partner. She was there on time, set everything up and the flowers exceeded my expectations. They were even better than anything I could have imagined. She also gave us a great idea for a card holder and that way we didn't have to buy something we would never use again. Not to mention, Cassie was so sweet and the next morning when we actually opened our gifts, we had something from her to remember her influence in our future life even after the wedding day. She truly made us feel special and that she cared as much about our day as we did. I highly recommend Cassie and Wonderland Floral Art for your wedding. You will be so happy you chose to work with them!

2016-06-03T18:03:50 Response from the vendor

I know how important the flowers were to you and your sweet Mom, so thank you for trusting me to realize your vision. You all were such a joy to get to know and I wish you so much happiness as you begin your married... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Kim F

We hired Cassie and Wonderland Floral Art to provide all bouquets, boutonnieres, family flowers and centerpieces for our wedding at the Museum of Fine Arts in Downtown St Pete and all I can say is WOW! From day one, Cassie was so helpful, honest, sweet and genuine. She sat down... Read More with myself and my husband and really got to know our vision. She made amazing suggestions that completely matched everything we ever dreamed of. Cassie responded to emails within minutes for months leading up to our wedding and was super sweet and accommodating even when I had to keep adding boutonnieres for guests that I had originally left out of the count. Cassie went above and beyond and offered her guidance when I sent her pictures of table numbers I selected to get her advice on whether or not she thought they would go with the centerpieces we selected. Not only was the service (and value!!) from Cassie and her team amazing, the final product was stunning. All of our flowers were fresh, fragrant and absolutely gorgeous. Working with Cassie was such a joy and I highly recommend her services to all looking for a well-rounded, affordable, high quality florist. Thanks again Cassie!!! -Kim and Rob Schultz

2016-05-18T10:45:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding day by trusting me with your vision! Wishing you so much happiness!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Michelle D

I am overwhelmed with the beautiful result that Cassie and her team provided for my recent wedding. I spent hours upon hours meeting with florists and Cassie was the obvious front runner from the start. She LISTENED to what I wanted and suggested what she could add to it or... Read More tweak based on her expert opinion. Budget was very important to me and Cassie was so respectful of the dollar amount I wanted to spend. We went back and forth, working together to figure out where and what we could adjust to be in budget. I also found myself using the words, I trust you and take creative liberty, words I NEVER in a million years thought I would say, as a bride. Cassie made me feel comfortable and understood and I trusted her every step of the way to make sure my flowers were beautiful. THEY WERE! Everything was more than I could have hoped for!! I was pleasantly surprised with the size of everything, given how budget conscious I was. I can't wait to get the pictures back and have a permanent memory of the beauty of everything! Wonderland Floral Art delivered in so many aspects and I would say there is no where else who will top them in the area!

2016-04-19T07:03:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciated your trust to bring your vision to life and create a lovely setting for your wedding day. Congratulations and best wishes as you begin your married life!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016

Cassie and her team at Wonderland Floral Art are exceptional! I found Wonderland Floral art after meeting with other florists about my big day and chose to work with Cassie because she caught my vision of a pastel color palette with unique arrangements the most. She is very... Read More talented and as my requests became more unique, she went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. I was asked by many guests about my flowers and bridal bouquet even days later. I am so pleased with how the flowers made my day look and feel, and how lovely this part of the wedding planning became. I couldn't imagine choosing another florist for our special day!

2016-03-19T09:00:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to bring your vision to life and especially to create the "open wreath" for your altar. Your soft palette of light blue, soft peach and creamy white was such a romantic and fresh... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Tiffany G

We "stumbled" across Cassie and her team. We were at Mazzaro's and noticed their flower bundles during one of our trips, that's when I discovered Wonderland (I had no idea they were next door). Shortly after, we met with Cassie and I showed her different ideas I had for my... Read More bouquet, the wedding party, and the centerpieces. My ideas were all over the place, but Cassie was able to piece them together. On the day of the wedding, seeing my bouquet brought the first set of tears to my eyes that day, it was more beautiful than I expected. Our wedding parties flowers and our centerpieces were equally stunning. We no longer live close to Wonderland, but my husband will surprise me with flowers from here and they never disappoint. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Cassie and her team are. Their service, quality, and price make them an incredible vendor, I simply cannot say enough about how wonderful they are and I refer them any chance I can.

2016-02-23T16:57:28 Response from the vendor

We so loved bringing your vision to life and I was thrilled to recreate your bouquet for your first anniversary. Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for entrusting us with your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016

When I got engaged, there was never a doubt about who would be our florist. The Owner (sweet Cassie!) graciously met with my wedding planner and I and helped create some designs that were spectacular and unique to my husband and I’s special day. Everything was stunning and we... Read More are so grateful and eager to recommend Wonderland Florist.

2016-02-23T17:00:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Allison for letting us be a part of your special day! It was our pleasure and I still marvel at the beautiful weather that appeared as if by magic to brighten your day.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Jessica S

It was never a question of who we would be using for our wedding. Wonderland Floral Art did an incredible job as they always do! We had a very unique vision for our wedding. Cassie took on the lofty challenge and helped us pull off the most elegant Lord of the Rings inspired... Read More wedding. Hey, it's what we wanted. Everything was just incredibly beautiful. Absolutely rave reviews from all of our guests! My girlfriends from college said they would have to have their wedding in St. Pete so their wedding could be equally beautiful. Ha! It turned out better than we had imagined and all within our modest budget. Cassie helped us figure out how to get the visual look we wanted without breaking the bank. We were so thankful for all of their help! Definitely recommend to any bride.

2016-02-04T08:17:36 Response from the vendor

Your vision was a pleasure to bring to life! All the details came together to create such a unique and fun experience for your guests. Congratulations and thank you for trusting me to create the wedding of your dreams.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Amanda D

Far exceeded our expectations! Cassie and Wonderland Floral Arts delivered on every level for our wedding day. After meeting with several other local florists we decided to go forward with Wonderland based on the combination of stellar professionalism and artistic vision we... Read More saw after meeting with Cassie. We had a pretty good idea of the flower selection we were looking for and Cassie worked with us to make sure our arrangements stayed within our budget and appealed to our vision. She perpetuated that vision into a beautiful floral arrangement for our reception and ceremony. Cassie's arrangements far exceeded our expectations, especially given her flexibility to a last minute ceremony venue change. I vividly remember walking into the empty ceremony space as Cassie was setting up our arrangements and my bride impulsively stating "Cassie, you nailed it!" with true excitement and joy. Cassie's attention to detail helped make our day a special and we will surely recommend her to any bride and groom.

2016-01-27T09:20:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda and Andrew, our first couple for 2016, for such a kind review. I really enjoyed working with you both and loved being a part of your special day. Congratulations and much happiness!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

I am so glad that I chose Wonderland Floral Art for my wedding. Not only did I get such beautiful flower arrangements, Cassie was so pleasant to work with. I felt at ease with the whole planning process. I am forever grateful for Cassie and her team. I would definitely... Read More recommend!

2016-01-23T12:29:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I strive to make the process effortless and stress free.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Amanda A

Wonderland Floral Art is truly exceptional! Cassie is not only amazing to work with, but so talented...all I had to do was show her pictures of my vision and she gave me the wedding of my dreams. Her and her team went up and beyond the day of and my wedding would not have looked... Read More so spectacular or been as special if it weren't for them...they truly did a remarkable job! I can't thank them enough for everything that they did for me and my wedding and I just know they'll do the same for you!:)

2016-01-18T09:38:38 Response from the vendor

It was a joy to be a part of your wedding day! You have such a sense of style that was conveyed in your floral selection and it all came to life in your venue and with those amazing linens! We feel privileged to have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Erin B

Cassie was an absolute joy to work with. She took my vision and created the most beautiful elegant arrangements from the centerpieces to the bouquets and boutonnieres. Wonderland's prices were very reasonable and the flowers and other materials were top quality. I would... Read More highly recommend Cassie and her team at Wonderland!!!

2015-11-18T16:38:39 Response from the vendor

Erin, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a joy to create your wedding flowers! The coral was such a great contrast to your turquoise blue linens and how lucky to have such gorgeous weather out on the Esplanade!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Lindsey M

Cassie did an unbelievable job at my wedding at the Florida Aquarium. I showed her a few pictures and she transformed my vision into something even better. My flowers were absolutely beautiful for my wedding and I could not dream of anything better. She is so professional and... Read More keeps you up to date on everything. I recommend her to all of my friends.

2015-11-12T08:24:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey! I loved each element to your wedding and loved the gorgeous background of the tank room for both your ceremony and reception. The shark appearing to swim into the cake while I put the flowers on was a unique experience.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Cassie listened to my ideas about color and style of arrangements for our wedding at The Dali, and outdid my expectations! She and her staff are truly talented, professional and very accommodating. We would highly recommend them for any occasion!

2015-11-12T08:22:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stephanie! It was a joy to create such classic and elegant floral arrangements.

Cassie Osterloth

Cassie Osterloth has been a floral designer in Pinellas County for over 25 years and her floral art has graced countless homes, weddings and special events. She has been pleased to share her passion for flowers through design classes and community demonstrations. In March of 2012, Cassie won the first Iron Florist Competition at the Museum of Fine Arts. As a participant in the annual Art in Bloom Fundraiser, Cassie's designs have been featured on Channel 13, BayNews 9 and in the Tampa Bay Times. Cassie moved to St. Petersburg in 1980 and is happily married with two children.