Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, Latin

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

4801 Woodway, Houston, TX (281) 206-2670

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Maci V

we had dj forrest come out for our wedding and he was absolutely wonderful!! walked us through the whole wedding with his hosting, was super professional, and had the crowd dancing all night!! highly recommend!!

2017-07-29T20:31:43 Response from the vendor

Hey Maci thank you so much for the kind words. I had a blast working with you and your family. Take care and keep in touch :) Respectfully -DJ Forrest

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Mary S

DJ Forrest was amazing. I talked with him through email and over the phone. He was extremely responsive. He was a peeeeerfect fit for our wedding. I feel like he really understood our vibe and worked with it. We had an amazing time. People keep telling me that my wedding was one... Read More of the best they've ever been to. The photobooth was a lot of fun and the digital photos you get when it's all over are VERY high resolution. I cannot recommend DJ Forrest enough.

2017-06-14T12:40:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!! I loved working with you and your family and feel everything went so perfectly from start to finish. Keep in touch and have a great day!! -DJ Forrest

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 April H

DJ Roland was so awesome!! Best DJ! He played an awesome playlist that had our guests dancing all night long! Guests are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and it is thanks to him!! The photobooth was awesome too! Reasonably priced and lots of great props!! Highly... Read More recommend!!!

2017-04-06T23:24:23 Response from the vendor

Hi thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear you are satisfied!! Keep in touch :) -DJ Forrest

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Christi D

DJ Forrest was fantastic at our wedding. We got so many compliments saying how great our DJ did keeping the energy high and guests very happy to dance. He is very easy to communicate with and everything was wonderful. Definitely recommend!

2017-01-04T15:40:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!! It was an honor to be a part of your big day :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michelle A

Forrest is the best! He's so professional and so good at what he does! He's been doing this for years and we are so glad we picked him as our DJ for our wedding! : ) We wouldn't have had it any other way!

2016-10-20T13:02:30 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Forrest and the rest of the team are amazing!! We paid Forrest in full for a wedding 2 1/2 years ago, and he gave my mom his word that if we ever needed him, he would be there and honor our contract. I am so glad he was able to DJ my wedding on July 26th to the man of my dreams!... Read More It meant so much to my family that he upheld his word. You're a classy man, Forrest. AND not only that but you throw GREAT PARTY!!! Brides-Seriously though...call Xceptional DJs. The ceremony music was perfect, and they will get your guest up and dancing at the reception. Everyone had a great time. Not to mention-they did everything possible to make sure I was 100% satisfied. Let me clarify-I wasn't bridzilla-but they were super attentive to me and my other vendors and made sure everything ran smoothly.

2016-10-20T13:03:00 Response from the vendor

So honored to have been a part of your big day!! - DJ Forrest

The Best Day of my Life!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

I had the pleasure of having the owner DJ Forest do our wedding! My expectations were beyond exceeded. From the music, Photo booth,wedding video highlights to all of the coordination that he did with the wedding coordinator. We had so many last minute changes and ideas and no... Read More one ever noticed he did everything flawlessly. I couldn't have ask for a better DJ! The video was AMAZING! Along with the photo booth pictures and Music was Beyond awesome! I will use him again for any event! I especially highly recommend him and his company for a wedding so you don't have to have any stress or worries about anything!

2016-10-20T13:03:30 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the kind words and thank you again!! - DJ Forrest

Party all night

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Kathyrne K

The owner was who we dealt with mainly and he was very patient and worked with us through the decision process. We had the photobooth as well as the DJ and all of our guests had a great time using all of the props throughout the night! All of our guests got 2 copies of the... Read More pictures taken and then we received a link by e-mail with copies of all of the pictures taken for us.

2016-10-20T13:04:07 Response from the vendor

Well thank you again! I appreciated working together and am happy you were satisfied with everything!

The Best Part of our Wedding

Reviewed on 1/08/2014

DJ Forrest was clearly the best part of our wedding day. The entire day began as a train wreck as everything imaginable went wrong! However, once the reception started, he calmed us down and took over and everything went from stressful to amazing. My family and friends are not... Read More traditionally a "dancing crowd" but I can say that we had a packed dance floor for the entire night and the music was absolutely perfect. Our planner also no-showed on us and Forrest came to the rescue by completely taking charge by doing this like lining up guests, making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be, and he even arranged for the caterer to make our plates due to us being way behind because of the weather. This company truly turned our potential wedding nightmare into one of the best weddings ever.. and even our guests were telling us this was the funnest wedding they have ever been to!!

2014-01-08T10:52:27 Response from the vendor

You were wonderful to work with Katherine and I couldn't be more thankful for your kind words! FYI, I will see you at Brians and Kelseys in a few weeks :) DJ Forrest

AWESOME DJ Service!!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Alyssa M

Xceptional DJ's and Photos were so great! Forrest was the DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job! He even took pictures AND created a memorable video for FREE. Everything about this company was professional, prompt, and friendly! They also have fun and reasonable priced... Read More packages. I will be recommending them to all my family and friends :D Alyssa Ferranti

2013-12-17T11:54:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! I appreciate working with you both and am so thankful you have mentioned us to your friends. Have a Merry Christmas and keep in touch! - Forrest

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Forrest was excellent! He played exactly what I wanted and played a great variety of other music. He was so easy to work with and I would 100% suggest him to anyone looking for a DJ in the area. Thanks for being so great! :)

2013-09-18T15:24:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write! I appreciate everything and am so happy that you were satisfied with everything :) -DJ Forrest

Our Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Jenny O

DJ Forrest was the BEST choice we made vendor wise, he walked us through every step of how the reception would go, right when we met with him. He stayed in contact with me all the way till 30mins right before we arrived to the reception hall. At the last minute we changed the... Read More song we wanted to be introduced to, and he was on top of it!! He kept the party going!! I would definitely be telling all our friends and family to use him for their upcoming weddings and parties.

2013-08-04T17:55:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for everything! It was a blast to be part of your big day :)

Xceptional DJs

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Lee U

My wedding was back in March and we booked Xceptional DJs for our wedding. Forrest was our DJ and he is one of the best around in the Houston area. We had a multicultural wedding and he was willing to go the distance for us. He accommodated what we wanted and we couldn't be... Read More happier. They were quick and responsive to emails and very professional. I would recommend them if you are looking for DJ services. Thanks again to Xceptional DJs for making our wedding memorable.

2013-07-17T13:47:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you again for your kind words! Really appreciate your feedback :)

Rockin' DJ!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Joy C

Forrest at Xceptional DJs was a pleasure to work with. I was slightly nervous since I had found him by purchasing a Yelp deal, but he promptly answered all emails within the same day. During the week leading up to the wedding, Forrest called me twice to confirm ceremony and... Read More receptions specifics, asking questions that I myself had not thought of. He stayed true to my requested playlist (and do-not-playlist) and did an excellent job of keeping the dance floor moving. I also opted for a lights package which added a bit of pizzaz to the whole affair. Many of my guests commented afterwards that he did a great job of maintaining a lively atmosphere throughout the night. I would definitely recommend Forrest for your future wedding!

2013-07-17T13:49:18 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to work with you both. Had an incredible time and am appreciative that you took time to write. Hope to see you both soon some time!!

Wonderful job!

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Karen G

They were everything we asked for. Music was perfect. Timing was excellent. Very professional. Equipment was nice. They were very flexible as well and helped us keep our timeline in order when we fell behind. We have gotten lots of good feedback from everyone about them as well.

2013-01-29T01:13:46 Response from the vendor

I appreciate you taking the time to write these kind words!! Thank you again :)

Perfectly done...all around!

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Phoenix J

Forrest was the DJ of our wedding last weekend downtown and everything was 100% perfect. He was attentive, professional, and handled according to our plans. We got lots of compliments! He has done nearly all our friends weddings in the past, but he never fails to raise the bar... Read More each time. He is almost like family to us.

2013-01-17T02:46:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us Phoenix. We had a wedding to remember that's for sure!! Classy fun is the motto :)-Forrest

Poor Quality

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 huyen d

Pros: 1. good pricing 2. dressed appropriately Cons 1. Poor volume control 2. Poor timing of announcements & ceremony music 3. Poor choice in dinner music Overall, would never use again or recommend to anyone else

2013-01-17T02:44:25 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you feel this way. Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us immediately as this is the first I have seen of this and want to find out exactly which event this is referring to. We do our best and strive for... Read Less Read More

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Shantavia G

I am so happy we chose Forrest to DJ our wedding! The ceremony music was perfect, and at the reception everyone was on the dance floor all night! He was very organized, responded to all my emails and requests in a timely manner, and was very experienced with weddings. He worked... Read More with my coordinator and came up with a perfect timeline for the evening. He also did a great job as the emcee making all announcements and pronounced our last name correctly!! We got so many compliments on the music. My only very small complaint was his honoring a request from one of our guests - a hard core rap song that went against my "don't play hard core rap" request. I was especially happy that he stayed until the very end (everone else had pretty much left) and played one last song for my husband and I to dance to all alone on the dance floor. I will never forget that moment. THANK YOU FORREST from xceptional DJs!!

2013-01-17T02:34:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shantavia! Hope you are doing well :) Keep in touch OK!

Dj

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Savanha M

Forrest kept everyone out of their seats and moving. We had a great time. Everything was on time and moved smoothly!

2013-01-17T02:45:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Savanha!! Had a blast working with you guys. -Forrest

Good for the value

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Laura G

I got this vendor off a wedding channel deal. Forrest was poliet and organized. He had a timeline for us to fill out and was very attentive during the reception. He checked in a good number of times to make sure the timeline was still going how I wanted it. He also really paid... Read More attention to what my guests wanted and what kept them on the dance floor!

2013-01-17T02:36:07 Response from the vendor

Hi Laura, your event was one of my favorites! Thank you again! -Forrest

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Kelly W

We loved our DJ! DJ Forrest was awesome! He kept our guests on the dance floor and that is what we wanted. He was very interactive and played the right music!

Great DJ, willing to go above and beyond

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Megan M

We had Gary Smith, from Xceptional DJs for our reception at St. Arnold's Brewery! We needed him to take care of the slide show music and provide the sound system for toasts and he really took care of everything perfectly! They took the time to call and get to know what we were... Read More hoping for and he carried through with everything! He was on time and professional.

2013-01-17T02:37:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are happy everything worked out for the best!! -DJ Forrest