Xcite Entertainment & Photo Booths

Serving Wisconsin and Northern Illinois

Professional DJ's, Photo Booths and Up Lighting

Xcite Entertainment is a professional DJ firm that specialize in weddings and private events. Our DJs provide the highest quality performances and we work closely with couples to develop a customized and unique entertainment approach that reflects their personality. When you book with Xcite, you get the most respected DJs in the industry and we come highly recommended from the most prestigious venues. Xcite offers a variety of services such as Dj Services, Photo Booth, Up Lights, Marquee letter rentals and LED Dance floors.

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Waukesha, WI Serving Wisconsin and Northern Illinois (262) 391-5774

Reviewed on 9/24/2017

Normally I don't even notice the DJ at a wedding but that was not the case last night. My friends had Xcite & they were AH-MAZING! There was a packed dance floor all night..they had a super fun "spin the wheel" game for the bride & groom to kiss to, their attention to the little... Read More details was obvious & their professionalism was nothing I have ever witnessed from a DJ company..they are definately worth every penny..HIRE THEM! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Hailee K

I can't begin to say how AMAZING this company is. We worked with Spencer who was so incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. We were actually afraid going into the wedding that there wouldn't be enough of our guests participating on the dance floor since our venue... Read More had other rooms they could go in. Wow, were we wrong. Spencer did a great kid dance and we had the kids pull adults into a congo line that snaked throughout the building and the dance floor was NEVER empty after that. The photobooth was also a huge hit and I LOVE that the guests were able to get their photos online in addition to print AND we get to see people's videos!! Overall, they were spectacular. I can't say enough good things about them.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

These guys did an amazing job at our wedding! We had a very diverse crowd and Spencer was able to please everyone. Xcite has been our go to guys for all my friends and families weddings and I'm excited to hear that 2 of my bridesmaids have decided to book them for their... Read More weddings. Thanks again Spence!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Alex C

AMAZING! Our friends are still talking about how fun our wedding was. The dance floor was PACKED from the time our wedding started to when the lights came on at midnight. Xcite is super affordable too making this even better!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Jeanette B

We used Xcite Entertainment for our wedding in September. We were very disappointed. Sound was horrible. We had several guests complain they could not hear anything the DJ was saying. We requested a specific DJ and had him back out the day before the wedding putting us with... Read More a DJ we had never spoken to until the night before the big day. The DJ played the wrong song for our first dance. Something I will never get back. Overall a very negative experience, would not recommend.

2018-02-07T16:03:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Jeanette, Sorry to hear of your experience. We take pride in our reviews and we are willing to do anything to make sure you are completely satisfied. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Hannah K

Daryl and his assistant DJ did an amazing job at our wedding. He did the uplighting which was gorgeous and also we had a LED dance floor which made our reception even more beautiful! He played great music and kept the party going! Overall, awesome experience with Xcite... Read More entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mary M

Both djs did absolutley amazing for our wedding yesterday. I can't even begin to tell you about the little suprises that my bridesmaids and groomsman worked out with them and made it absolutley amazing. Their was a suprise at every turn and the music was above and beyond.... Read More EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jillian P

Darryl was amazing! He kept the party going and added special touches that really made our day that much more special! I would highly recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Brittany T

What's not to love about a DJ team that keeps your guests on the dance floor all night? These gentlemen were great to work with. We still had a ton of guests at the end of the night, mostly in part to the great music we had. The uplighting was great! I loved the beautiful colors... Read More it provided to our venue. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wonderful DJ. The best part was we had two DJs there for the price of one at other companies. What a great deal!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Katie B

Rick did an amazing job with our wedding on September 23! Not only did he do his job as an emcee/DJ, entertaining our guests, he went above and beyond by making sure that Eric and I were being taken care of that night. He even offered to grab us a drink when we were sitting down... Read More for dinner! What I really appreciated the most, was how he reached out the week of the wedding to go over everything to make sure that we were on the same page with our vision of the reception and music selections. Needless to say, the night went perfectly and Rick had a major part in that. I highly recommend Xcite Entertainment to anyone who wants an easy going DJ service who will truly listen to your wishes!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Samantha W

Xcite did an amazing job for our photobooth! Everyone loved them and had so much fun! Such wonderful and nice people to work with! Highly recommend, they were amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Sharon S

Xcite Entertainment recently did our Son and Daughter in laws Wedding and they went above and beyond for us and the day was absolutely perfect. When we orginally met with Daryl and shared what we were looking for on their special day, he put in his ideas as well on things that... Read More we had never thought of to make the day from the ceremony through the end of the night perfect and memorable. We have received so much feedback from the family and friends that celebrated the day with us, they all have said it was the funnest and most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! When looking for a DJ you want one who has a fun personality and can keep things moving smoothly and keeps the dance floor full all night long.. Daryl and Spencer did all that and more! We highly recommend Xcite Entertainment for you special event! Thank you Daryl and Spencer we love all that you did!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Lori K

Only a couple weeks before our wedding this past July, our DJ fell through and left me panicked with very little time to figure something out. Somebody recommended that I contact Spencer at Xcite Entertainment to see if he could possibly help me. I did not think that it would be... Read More possible to find a DJ, much less a high-quality DJ, on such short notice. To my surprise, Spencer had some availability on our wedding day and was more than happy to help us. From the moment I first started talking with Spencer I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Xcite offered me so much more than just music and entertainment. They took on the role of a wedding planner by helping with a ceremony and reception timeline which left me feeling completely stress-free for the first time in over a year of wedding planning. Spencer kept in communication with me the entire time and truly had every single detail taken care of. Our wedding was very small and had a very diverse guest list which can make it hard to when choosing music. Spencer has the uncanny ability to read the crowd and know what to play and when to play it. Even with it being a small wedding, there were always people on the dance floor. On top of Xcite Entertainments superb customer service and ability to deliver an experience that supersedes your expectations, they offer so many add ons that are sure to make any brides day absolutely perfect. I without a doubt would recommend any bride or groom who is looking for a DJ to contact Spencer at Xcite Entertainment. I guarantee that he will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Katie B

Spencer did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. It far exceeded anything we could have ever expected. He was unbelievably professional, while also being very excited to help create the most fun environment for our reception. He loves what he does. It shows and it is... Read More CONTAGIOUS! When planning out our wedding day, music was one of the major aspects of our reception that we wanted to go perfectly. The trouble was, short of going and seeing a DJ or band perform at a wedding, there is no way to know how great of a performance they will put on. It is very nerve-racking and you are left with these sorts of reviews when thinking about who you want to call. I had reached out to 4 different DJs, 3 of which ended up being available for our date. After speaking with them on the phone, Spencer was the clear choice. Every question he asked centered around what sort of environment we wanted, and when I had questions for him he gave his honest and experienced opinion. With 1 phone call, Spencer was already excited to help us celebrate and make our day a memorable one and I knew I had found our DJ. From a pricing standpoint, Xcite is a bargain! Their service is absolutely notch. Book him now before he gets a "Best of the Knot" award! If you also want a photo-booth make sure to book it with Spencer. He and his assistant take care of everything so you do not have to worry about a thing. We also had some up-lighting that really transformed our venue into a party. The effort and care Spencer and Xcite put into our wedding was more than anything we could have ever hoped for. I am incredibly happy we went with Xcite and hope you do too! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jenny P

BEST DJs out there. Daryl checked in on me throughout the entire night to make sure I was happy with the music choice and the flow of things, he even got me a drink at one point! He managed to get the entire crowd engaged and worked his magic all night long. I had guests asking... Read More me if we were friends. I cannot say enough about these guys, I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks for making our night so special and fun.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Lynsey M

Daryl and his co-DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding. They were willing to go above and beyond and really made sure the evening went smooth. We had a guest experience a medical emergency midway into our dance and I was certain the party would fade and the night would be over... Read More after that, but Daryl looked at me and said "let me take it from here we are going to get this back on track" and he did exactly that and we danced our hearts out until 1:30AM and tons of guests stuck around until the very end. Daryl also did a great job incorporating our taste of music and worked great with our other vendors.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Tara K

we met with Spencer the week of to set up our music choices and we had specific requests he was able to meet. The night of our wedding everything was awesome. something I didn't notice until our wedding as being important - he had a specific flow to the music - working with... Read More the crowd starting with some older fun songs getting to the party songs. There wasn't a song he played we didn't want to dance to! And even the older songs were the best- uplifting and fun to dance to. The uplighting added to making the room beautiful and the photo booth- was such a hit - I don't know how they kept up without a line given our nephews were collecting the photo booth pictures like baseball cards- but they did and so much fun to look back on. It was just great to have a one stop shop for all 3 items and all 3 turned out so well!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jacylyn F

Spencer and his team did an awesome job! He made sure that everyone had a good selection of music to listen to during the cocktail hour and dinner and then kept the party going throughout the rest of our reception. I would definitely recommend renting the Photo Booth as it was a... Read More BIG hit at our wedding and you get a very nice photo album at the end of the night with everyone's photos in it. Spencer really made the evening fun and made sure that a wide variety of music was played so that all of our guests had something to enjoy. I would most definitely recommend Xcite Entertainment and I would definitely use them again if I had the chance!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Ashley M

Spencer and Darryl were amazing!!! From the ceremony to the last song they were fully engaged. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ service. The uplighting they provided changed the whole mood of our venue. You won't be disappointed when choosing Xcite Entertaiment!! Highly... Read More recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Ondra H

Our wedding was 9/6/15 and we had 150 guests at Camelot in Lomira, WI. Wow! We could not be happier with Spencer and his DJ company, Xcite Entertainment. Spencer was recommended to us by one of our best friends and she was so right on how incredible he is. From the up-lighting... Read More and making our venue look like a dream, to playing the best music at the right times, to "can you please cut this song here and make a new mix" last minute--we are so grateful. We made a list of songs that we wanted to be played at certain times and he followed the list perfectly. Spencer, is a perfectionist and called us to go through every single detail for the wedding. He checked in with us every hour to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of. Even when our friends were at the bar instead of the dance floor, he managed to get everyone back dancing right along with us. This company can work with any group. We are so unbelievably happy it's hard to put it in words. Thank you for making our day a dream come true. We strongly recommend Xcite Entertainment to anyone and everyone looking for the best DJ for their special day! -Ondra and Doug Suffolk

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jen S

Spencer and Daryl were amazing DJ's. We also used their photo booth services and have great and funny memories captured from the evening. They were great to work with (also worked with Emily to coordinate the photo booth) from start to finish. I originally booked only the... Read More photo booth, but booked DJ services just two days before my wedding. I had a disaster with another DJ company I originally booked, and was very lucky that Xcite was able to help. On Thursday night of my wedding week, Spencer and Daryl quickly and calmly put together dinner and dance music and listened to all my requests for play lists and do not play list. At the dance, Spencer and Daryl checked in several times with my husband and I to make sure we were happy with music selection and were enjoying the flow of the evening. Our guests loved the music and we had a large group dance the majority of the evening. It will be one of my best memories of our wedding. If you want a worry free DJ, that respects what you want at your wedding hire Xcite. Thank you Xcite; I really can't say enough great things!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Michelle G

Spencer was totally amazing. We did not have a typical wedding. We surprised our friends and family at our daughter's first birthday... coordinating it was more complicated at Spencer was right on board. He made my day that much less stressful and stuck to the kind of music we... Read More like.

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Lori K

Daryl just DJ'd our wedding and he was phenomenal !! He made the night go so smooth, checked in with us every hour and played music that kept every guest on the dance floor. I HIGHLY recommend this company. They were the best part of my wedding. -Lori-

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

These guys did a great job of incorporating the types of music we wanted during our ceremony. We had a unique taste in music for the dinner portion that they accommodated very well, and the dance portion was even better, keeping the party going throughout the night.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Xcite Entertainment brought such an awesome,upbeat, high energy atmosphere to my sisters wedding.They made sure to keep the guests and wedding party moving and dancing all night.The wide selection of music they had available met everyone's expectations.Thank you for making my... Read More sisters wedding extra special it was a blast and I will definitely book you again in the near future.

Thanks for checking out Xcite Entertainment. I DJed all over the US and opened for Grammy winner Tiesto but none of that compares to being a father. In 2014 I decided to leave the Corporate world and focus on Xcite Entertainment. Since then, I teamed up with my mentor Daryl Burczyk who has trained some of the top DJs on the Knot.com. Daryl and I are 2 stay at home dads who share the same vision of "Quality Over Quantity" Your Wedding is far too important to rely on fill in Djs. When considering a DJ, go with a company who has over 15 yrs of wedding experience, Go with Xcite Entertainment.