Xquisit Events - Wedding Planning

Xquisit Events specializes in wedding planning and management. We are a creative event management company based out of New Jersey, with clients spanning nationwide. Our extensive vendor lists, additional entertainment services, and creative team differentiate us from other event companies. Our creative team will work with you to make your dream wedding come true. We can work off your concept or design a personalized theme that you will fall in love with. From the proposal to the bachelor/bachelorette parties to the wedding day. Every occasion is treated with an individualized touch because we believe that each event is special. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you and your family enjoy the special occasion without a concern about time, coordination, or execution.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

NJ, NY, PA, CT, RI, and WORLDWIDE (732) 725-7511

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Radhika M

Apart from picking my husband, hiring xquisite events is the best decision I made regarding my wedding. My only regret is not finding them sooner. Everything during my wedding went so smoothly and thoughtfully because of them. They think of everything and more and made sure... Read More everyone is on the same page. When planning a wedding, with all the vendors, family members, hotels, and caterers, xquisite events stays on top of all the moving pieces to ensure proper delivery and quality. Even when things did not go as planned, xquisite events will bend over backwards to make sure you get the most out of your wedding day. During the reception, our DJ did not have a lot of the songs we had requested. Priya used her own personal phone to buy the music and let the DJ play the songs we wanted to hear. This is just one small example of the length at which xquisite events will go through to make this day the most memorable. I can't express enough gratitude to Priya and her team! I would defiantly recommend them for whatever your wedding needs are!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Saumil J

Priya Patels Xquisit Events party planning service and her expertise made the baby shower planning process stress free and fun! My wife and I live in Indiana but our baby shower was in New Jersey, so we knew we needed some serious help. We interviewed several planners, but we... Read More both just clicked really well with Priya. She is kind, respectful and patient, which was needed during the entire planning of the event. We had several calls, texts and conferences with her and she kept us updated about the planning process. She always had helpful advice, ideas and vision how the baby shower event would look like.She always got back to us immediately and there was not a question she could not answer. Her partner Natasha was equally good and resourceful when it comes to event planning. On my wifes baby shower day, she and Natasha were everywhere making sure DJ, food, decor, table layout and everything looks perfect! The baby shower hall looked spectacular! All the games were organized well, and our guests really enjoyed all the games and praised the event flow! The gender reveal party and the box filled with balloons was a hit! She made sure that all our requests are considered during the day of event and made sure our guests are taken care of during lunch time who had special requests. She started early and stayed till the end ensuring all the baby shower stuff was put back safely in boxes so we can take it back home. We would highly recommend Priya Patel, Natasha and their event planning services for any event planning to everyone and anyone!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017

Xquisit events is amazing! The team is reliable and organized, making them easy to work with. They are very flexible in providing us with answers and had a great response time via email and phone. Our wedding went smoothly and in a timely fashion because they worked fast and... Read More efficiently. With the combination of their amazing personality and their hard work, they were able to make the worst moments the best. When they say they are there for you at anytime, they really mean it! I can confidently say that choosing xquisit events was a great choice for us.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Soniya P

The professionalism and combined experience of the entire Xquisit's team made our two day events as enjoyable & stress-free as a wedding can be. We are happy to have them as a part of our memories of an absolutely perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Divya S

Hiring Xquisit Events as our coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions when planning our wedding. They helped us with some last minute changes and even added thoughtful extra touches that coordinated with our theme and color scheme. We were so glad to have them guide... Read More us when needed. Xquisit Events passion for weddings combined with their organization and attention to detail make them worth far more than the rates they charge. We would highly recommend Xquisit to any couple planning their wedding. You were hands down the best decision we made in this wedding process, we really did have the best day of our lives and we will treasure it forever.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Anjali T

Priya and the team were absolutely flawless throughout the weekend. They definitely allowed Rajeev and I to enjoy our wedding! My main concern for my wedding was timing and they excuted the timeline perfectly. I wasn't nervous because I knew they would excel. Rajeev and I would... Read More like to say thank you and your team for all the help! We would definitely recommend you to our friends and family!

Meet The Events Director

Priya Patel

Starting at a very young age, Priya has been in the entertainment industry for over 10 years now. Priya started planning small events such as sweet 16’s, college events, to now large scale weddings. From working in the industry for over 10 years, Priya has an extensive list of vendors and has a professional work relationship with them all. Xquisit Event’s mission is to provide the best service to all her clients by executing a perfect event, an event to remember! Priya’s knowledge, expertise, and time management skills are what differentiates her from other wedding coordinators.