Yacht Club of Stone Harbor

Waterfront, Cruise

9001 Sunset Drive, Stone Harbor, NJ

The Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Colleen R

We had our wedding at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor which was the best and easiest decision we made in the planning process. After meeting Patty (event planner) for the first time, we knew then that the Yacht Club is where we HAD to celebrate our Big Day!! Patty made... Read More planning easy and fun. She was so organized and so quick to respond to any little question. Patty is truly the best. Overall, we can not say enough about the staff of the Club. When it comes service, they are outstanding and made our day perfect in every way. The bar is excellent and not one person had to wait for a drink. The environment is something words can't describe with windows over looking the bay at sunset. If you are looking for the perfect shore venue for all seasons the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is the place to look.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 melissa b

Our wedding was held at the gorgeous Yacht Club of Stone Harbor on 9/28/13. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. From the weather, to the food, to the staff, to the atmosphere, to the dance floor, we had a perfect day. The weather was amazing, so we were really... Read More able to enjoy the deck overlooking the bay with the beautiful sunset. Our guests loved this view, as did we. The food was so delicious! Our guests are still talking about the food, especially the rack of lamb lollipops and mini crab cakes! Everything was wonderful! The dance floor was huge so everyone was able to hop on the dance floor and dance the night away! Patty Davis was amazing to work with! Whenever I had a question, she was able to answer it, even if it was the silliest. She and her staff were great to work with and so accommodating and nice. The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor was the perfect place for our shore wedding! If you are looking for delicious food, with amazing views and a great staff, this is the place for you!

An AMAZING Venue!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

I was married at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor this past Saturday (10/12/13) and we were all over the moon about how wonderful the venue, event planning and staff were at the Yacht Club. We planned to have an outdoor ceremony but it poured rain that day and we had the ceremony... Read More inside. The transition was absolutely seamless and it ended up being for the best; the ceremony was intimate and cozy, and the transition from the ceremony to reception was flawless. They even opened the bar before the ceremony for guests to get drinks, which everyone loved!! The reception was absolutely amazing and everyone commented on how wonderful the food was, not to mention how much they adored the space. The rehearsal was also smooth and quick, and everyone was a consummate professional. We couldn't have asked for anything more or a better place to begin our life together. Thank you especially to Patrice Davis who helped us plan and execute the event, recommending amazing vendors on top of it all!! Definitely have your wedding here if you have the chance!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelly B

I cannot say enough good things about YCSH! Patty and Jackie were amazing to work with from start to finish. The food at our reception was truly outstanding. And of course the view and sunset cannot be beaten! Book them today - you won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Bridget O

If you're looking for an amazing wedding venue down the shore, look no further! The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is by far the best of the shore. This was the best and easiest decision we made throughout our wedding planning process!! From the food and service, to the large bar... Read More and dance floor, it truly makes for an ideal setting for a beach wedding. The views of the bay are outstanding as well as the upper deck for the bridal party before the reception. At our first appointment to see the club, we met with Patty & Jackie and they are the BEST planners. They made the planning process so easy. They were such great listeners, gave excellent recommendations for vendors, answered all of our questions and were always quick to respond. Jackie has such attention to detail and truly made our vision exactly what we pictured on our wedding day. We received multiple compliments from guests about the delicious food and how beautiful the venue was. This is a special place that I can guarantee you will be so grateful that you chose as your wedding venue! Thank you so much (especially Jackie, Pete, Patty) for making our day so perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Elsa R

We had our wedding at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor and it was the best decision we made. We really can not say enough good things about the venue, the staff, and the food. Jackie really went out of her way to make sure my reception went smoothly. She was on top of everything... Read More from the second I dropped my wedding decorations off to the next day when we picked them up. The food during my wedding was exceptional. Everything was fresh, hot, an delicious. We got nothing but compliments from our guests. The majority of our guests were from out of town and they were blown away by the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. We heard all night that most had never been to a wedding at a place like this and how pretty everything was. Overall a great experience and I highly recommend checking it out if you are looking for a venue in Stone Harbor or Avalon, NJ.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Absolutely perfect! I knew the minute we walked in the doors that this is where we would be married! Arrived for a late morning tour, was greeted with a mimosa, print outs, introduced to everyone that was working and by the time we left was on a first name basis and invited to... Read More come back even if we didn't pick the location. The entire process of planning our wedding was simple, the team (Patty and Jackie) were so incredibly easy to work with and answered our questions in a timely fashion. The day before our wedding I dropped off a truck load of items, some of which had not purpose, told Jackie to do what she wanted with them. When we arrived to the Club I was speechless, they exceeded my expectations! As a meeting planner, I can truly say Patty and Jackie are some of the best planners I have worked with. They see the big picture and don't forget the little details that make all the difference. Oh and I cannot forget the tasting! We rolled out of he club, it was one of the best meals I have had! When you are looking for a venue just go to Stone Harbor, no need to look any further, you will have one of the best experiences!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Rosemary C

Words cannot adequately describe the exquisite wedding ceremony and reception held for our daughter and her husband at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor this past weekend. From the initial meeting with Jackie and Patti, to the tasting with Chef Blaze and his kitchen staff, the... Read More entire weekend turn out better than we could have envisioned. Pete, Kirsten, and Mike kept the bar flowing while Peter Miner and his maintenance staff of Gene and Jan helped transform the club into a venue worthy of NYC! We are truly grateful for the wonderful waiters and waitresses staff who seamlessly converted the wedding ceremony venue into a raging dance floor for the entire evening. Thank you, thank you, thank you...You are all the best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Andrea T

We accidentally stumbled upon Stone Harbor Yacht Club while waiting for another appointment in Sept of 2015, and immediately decided that our wedding MUST be here! Jackie welcomed us with open arms and made time to sit down and discuss the packages. The view is beautiful! For... Read More a couple who envisions a "beachy" feel without stepping onto the sand, The Stone Harbor Yacht Club will not disappoint. Positive feedback from our guests was that they loved the cocktail hour, large dance floor and bar area, and the fact that you had the option to go outside and watch the sunset. Our night was perfect. My only suggestion to future couples is to request some munchies wrapped up for later! All my husband and I could think of the following day was how much we wanted more spring roll

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Andrea T

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Carol M

We hosted our daughter's wedding in May, 2016 at YCSH. The venue looked spectacular after a winter of extensive remodeling of the Great Channel room and chef Blaze knocked it out of the park with his delicious menu, including a raw bar which was set up in a sailboat and his... Read More crab cakes which in my opinion, are the best in the island! Patty and Jackie were the best wedding coordinators. They were so accommodating and experienced. Our guests danced all night (did I mention YCSH has the biggest dance floor of any venue on the island) and everyone said that this was the most enjoyable wedding ever. The bartenders Pete, Mike and Kiersten made the night wonderful with their special cocktail selections. I Would highly recommend hosting your special event at The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor.. Can we do it all over again!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Maggie P

You won't be dissapointed! The ycsh made everything very easy and stress free. The package options are very clearly laid out to choose from. Patty and Jackie were great and went above and beyond. They paid attention to every detail and made sure everything went smoothly. Our... Read More guests have been complimenting everything about the venue. The sliders at cocktail hour were a big hit! The chef was very friendly and the food was great. We also decided to have our ceremony on site. Everything was beautiful. Do yourself a favor and book here!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Theresa L

My wedding was absolutely amazing. Jackie was awesome! I had so many decorations I didn't know what to do with and she made it perfect! It was such a beautiful place to have a wedding. My guest were raving about the the food! Thank you YCSH for making My wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Rori G

My husband and I were engaged in Avalon in August of 2014 on a family vacation. During that week, we decided to go down and look at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. He and I had grown up vacationing in 7 Mile Island and thought it would be a great venue if we could make it work... Read More (we currently live in Philadelphia) From our very first meeting at the Yacht Club we knew this was the place, the staff was very welcoming and prompt to respond to any questions we had. The entire journey with the Yacht Club was exactly what any bride would ask for. Patty and Jackie are on top of every detail! They would reach out every few months to check on the progress of planning and always made sure we knew when an upcoming appointment or due date (deposit, seating chart, headcount, etc.) was approaching. During our details meeting, Jackie asked questions I hadn’t even thought of related to the day of the wedding. As our wedding day approached I had concerns about the weather and a few of the vendors reliability but the one thing I never had to worry about was the venue. On our wedding day, Jackie and Patty did an amazing job of coordinating our ceremony and reception. Our evening flowed effortlessly thanks to their help. We received countless compliments from our guests as well. The venue is absolutely beautiful with breathtaking views of the bay. We barely had to worry about decorations or up lighting because the Yacht Club is already decorated beautifully. A few simple centerpieces were all it took to give the venue a few personal touches. We were also lucky enough to have one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen at the shore, which further emphasized our appeal of the Yacht Club. In addition, the food was phenomenal! Chef Blaze did an incredible job. We had a hard time deciding which dishes to select during our tasting because everything we tried was incredible. We ultimately decided on the prime rib and chicken stuffed with crab meat. In addition, the Yacht Club was also more than willing to work with us and allowed us to move one of our appetizer options to a late night snack. Our guests were delightfully surprised by delicious pizzas passed around by the staff towards the end of the night. All night our guests came up to us to tell us how delicious the food was and we continue to receive compliments about the food and the venue. Our wedding day was truly the best day or our lives and was better than anything we ever could have dreamed of. This is largely due to the staff at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. I cannot thank them enough for their efforts and I recommend this place to any bride looking for a shore wedding. 5 Stars is not enough for this venue!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Elissa M

It was a pleasure to have our wedding at the Yacht Club. Every part of planning the day was easy and enjoyable thanks to Patty, Jackie and their entire staff. They are absolute pros at hosting weddings and we truly wouldn't change one aspect of the entire day. The flow/layout of... Read More the venue lends itself SO perfectly to a great party, the outdoor ceremony site has a gorgeous backdrop, the food is nothing short of exceptional (guests were telling us it was one of the best meals they ever had), service on every level was 5 star and we felt like we didn't have to stress about a single thing the entire weekend. I would recommend the Yacht Club to absolutely anyone looking to have a wedding at the shore.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Lauren P

The food was perfect. To top it off, the chef spent time with us, getting to know us. He spent time talking to us and providing his recommendations, but by no means overbearing. He listened to us and provided recommendations based on what we wanted. But it wasn’t just food we... Read More discussed. We also spent time talking about our mutual passion for Flyers hockey! He, and the rest of the staff at the YCSH, made us feel as if we’d known them forever. It was by far the most relaxed and stress free tasting. We were never rushed, and left with a lot of doggy bags! There is no doubt, in our mind the YCSH, went above and beyond any and all expectations; way beyond that of normal wedding venue. We know we are not a one-time event, but they really made us feel like we were the most important wedding they have ever had. We are confident the YCSH would, with a doubt, do the same, if not more for all of their weddings. When the big day came, the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor, was with us every step of the way; from the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception. And even the next day, because let’s be honest, everyone loses something at their wedding! We were not the easiest wedding. We had 14 in our wedding party, 3 dogs, and a first time Officiant. But they had everything planned out, in advance, and the ceremony went flawless. From the day we started talking, to the end of the reception, the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor, went out of their way to ensure we felt as if we were the most important event. With that being said, we were still in for a surprise or two. For our introduction, we both were wearing customizable Flyers sweaters (jerseys) that we wanted our guests to sign. Prior to the introduction, we were invited over to the dining room to meet a surprise visitor. When we walked over, we were introduced to Sam Morin, and up and coming Flyers defenseman. He took photos with us and was the first person to sign our sweaters. After our introduction and dance, we were presented with a real stick from a Flyers player, signed by our favorite Flyers and wishing us a happy wedding! We wanted to share that the surprises because we want to demonstrate the treatment you will receive. While it may not be meeting an athlete, we know they will make your wedding the most memorable and personable wedding, you or your guests, have ever experienced. The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is, hands down, the best venue to hold your special day. We could go on and on about our sincere gratitude and thanks for the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor, but it would take a few more paragraphs. While each experience is unique, we know they will treat your guests, family, and most importantly, you and your fiancé, as VIP’s. We have heard from our guests, and the common themes were, the food was the best we’ve ever had, and the most fun they have ever experienced at a wedding. The bottom line, the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor truly cares about you and your event. We know that you will be more than satisfied with the YCSH, and will remember your wedding as the best day ever. Thank you Jackie, Patrice, and Peter, for all that you did. Thank you to the staff at the YCSH, who made us and our guests feel welcome and ensured we had the best day ever. We will never forget how you threw us a lifesaver when the other venue tried to scuttle our wedding (had to have one nautical reference!). Forever thankful and happy, Lauren and Dan

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

You couldn't ask for a better wedding venue than YCSH. The location is perfect, food is excellent, the layout of he venue couldn't be better for providing separate areas for cocktail hour, dinner, dancing and an extra side room for gifts/photo booth/anything creative. From start... Read More to finish Patty and Jackie were the perfect coordinators. They help decorate the club to 'make it your own' and help with any creative wish (mine was an insta max camera make shift photo booth). You seriously couldn't meet nicer people who are so willing to work with you on any level of detail. The wedding planning process can be challenging but when you have these ladies it couldn't be easier. We had the most amazing day there. I can't recommend it enough.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jillian C

We had our wedding on May 1,2015 and it was the most perfect day. A little cold and windy for May, but nonetheless, just amazing! The yacht club was the perfect setting for our event, as we were having a nautical wedding. They were with us every step of the way and catered to... Read More our every need. I felt very comfortable leaving the "day of" details in their hands. I didn't need to set up anything, as they set it all up for us and it looked amazing!! The food was absolutely delicious and all of our guests are still talking about it months later. The staff was helpful and attentive. You couldn't ask for a better venue than the yacht club. I would recommend this venue to everyone I know, as it really made our day. Absolutely love the yacht club!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Mike C

Great spot for a wedding! We picked the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor for our wedding venue after meeting with their event planner Patty. We did a tasting with their chef and had a hard time narrowing our choices because everything was delicious. The day of the wedding the place... Read More looked amazing and they managed to fit all of our guests, the band, and multiple bars into the setting! Would highly recommend the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Mari H

Everything was perfect. The managers and staff were all accommodating from the very start and maintained their spectacular level of attentiveness right up until the 11th hour when they went absolutely above and beyond to make sure the venue was exceptional. I cannot rave enough... Read More about the service from the managers, bartenders, chefs and servers. I would highly recommend the Yacht Club as a spectacular wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

The entire event was managed by Jackie @ SHYC & was a total class act. Every detail was attended too without issue. Super staff & the filet was outstanding. Chef Pete has perfect taste & every table was served perfectly. Clearly a hidden secret gem location ! I can only... Read More hope I have another reason to return to the Stone Harbor Yacht Club. Thanks

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Picture perfect spot on the bay in gorgeous Stone Harbor, NJ. Really doesn't get much better than this! My Sister had her wedding here and everyone was overly impressed with the delicious food, the layout and ambiance of the club, and of course the friendly and welcoming... Read More staff. Can't say enough good things about Jackie and Patty (Wedding Coordinators) and Pete and Mike ( Expert Bartenders.) They all went above and beyond to make the night magical and unforgetable for my Sister and her Husband, and all of their guests. Truly the friendliest and kindest people you'd ever hope to work with while coordinating and planning such a big event.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laura Ashley A

Elegance, professionalism, beautiful, friendly, and warm are just a few words that come to my mind when thinking about the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor and their staff. My new husband and I just had the pleasure of having our wedding at the club and we are completely blown away.... Read More I have grown up vacationing in Stone Harbor my whole life and always knew I wanted to get married in this wonderful town. After our first visit and meeting Patty, we knew that this was the spot for us. The beautiful open dance floor, gorgeous bar, and light filled dining room were just what we were looking for in a venue. Through-out our year and plus engagement we got to visit the club often and have dinner, and in doing so we got to meet and get to know most of the wonderful staff. Everyone is so friendly and they all welcomed us every time like family. As the months got closer, Patty was on top of every email and detail. Answering all of my questions and responding to me so quickly. Everything ran so smoothly and we were so excited for the big day. As I dropped off everything for the reception the day before the wedding, Patty and Jackie were there to meet me and even staff walking past helped us bring in all of my boxes. They were so calming as I showed them and went through every detail. I had some ideas but told them they could set up as they saw fit. Well, Cocktail hour came and I was BLOWN AWAY!!! Everything was so wonderfully set up and gorgeous. Jackie and Patty had thought of things I would have never thought of and everything looked so beautiful. Our guests could not stop complementing the set up and flawless transitions of the reception. Jackie was always one step ahead of everything and I did not have to think or worry about a single thing during our party. The food was amazingly delicious and every single guest has complimented one thing or another. Filets were cooked to perfection and the cocktail hour cheese steak spring rolls and cozy shrimp were huge hits! Mike and Pete are the best bartenders around, and everyone said they did not have to wait for a single drink and were treated so well. From the food, to the atmosphere, staff, and planning the YCSH does it right! 100 % service, and an amazing wedding venue. If you are looking to throw a great party and impress your guests I suggest booking with the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. They will give you memories to last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Melanie B

From the first time we stepped into the Yacht Club, everyone was so warm and welcoming. Patty, Jackie and Peter made the wedding planning process so easy and worry-free (especially planning from 3+ hours away)! Everyone at the Yacht Club went above and beyond to make sure our... Read More 'vision' was achieved. It was far more beautiful that I could have imagined! Thank you a million times over for being a part of and making our day the most wonderful day I could have asked for!