Yacht Club of Stone Harbor

Stone Harbor, NJ

Elegance on the Bay

Located on the waterfront, the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is considered one of South Jersey's premier reception locations. Our spectacular sunsets, paired with delectable food selections and first-rate service, make your special day stylish, sophisticated and fun.

$$$ ā€“ Moderate

Guest Capacity

Waterfront, Cruise

9001 Sunset Drive, Stone Harbor, NJ

The Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Colleen R

We had our wedding at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor which was the best and easiest decision we made in the planning process. After meeting Patty (event planner) for the first time, we knew then that the Yacht Club is where we HAD to celebrate our Big Day!! Patty made... Read More planning easy and fun. She was so organized and so quick to respond to any little question. Patty is truly the best. Overall, we can not say enough about the staff of the Club. When it comes service, they are outstanding and made our day perfect in every way. The bar is excellent and not one person had to wait for a drink. The environment is something words can't describe with windows over looking the bay at sunset. If you are looking for the perfect shore venue for all seasons the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is the place to look.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 melissa b

Our wedding was held at the gorgeous Yacht Club of Stone Harbor on 9/28/13. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. From the weather, to the food, to the staff, to the atmosphere, to the dance floor, we had a perfect day. The weather was amazing, so we were really... Read More able to enjoy the deck overlooking the bay with the beautiful sunset. Our guests loved this view, as did we. The food was so delicious! Our guests are still talking about the food, especially the rack of lamb lollipops and mini crab cakes! Everything was wonderful! The dance floor was huge so everyone was able to hop on the dance floor and dance the night away! Patty Davis was amazing to work with! Whenever I had a question, she was able to answer it, even if it was the silliest. She and her staff were great to work with and so accommodating and nice. The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor was the perfect place for our shore wedding! If you are looking for delicious food, with amazing views and a great staff, this is the place for you!

An AMAZING Venue!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

I was married at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor this past Saturday (10/12/13) and we were all over the moon about how wonderful the venue, event planning and staff were at the Yacht Club. We planned to have an outdoor ceremony but it poured rain that day and we had the ceremony... Read More inside. The transition was absolutely seamless and it ended up being for the best; the ceremony was intimate and cozy, and the transition from the ceremony to reception was flawless. They even opened the bar before the ceremony for guests to get drinks, which everyone loved!! The reception was absolutely amazing and everyone commented on how wonderful the food was, not to mention how much they adored the space. The rehearsal was also smooth and quick, and everyone was a consummate professional. We couldn't have asked for anything more or a better place to begin our life together. Thank you especially to Patrice Davis who helped us plan and execute the event, recommending amazing vendors on top of it all!! Definitely have your wedding here if you have the chance!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jillian C

We had our wedding on May 1,2015 and it was the most perfect day. A little cold and windy for May, but nonetheless, just amazing! The yacht club was the perfect setting for our event, as we were having a nautical wedding. They were with us every step of the way and catered to... Read More our every need. I felt very comfortable leaving the "day of" details in their hands. I didn't need to set up anything, as they set it all up for us and it looked amazing!! The food was absolutely delicious and all of our guests are still talking about it months later. The staff was helpful and attentive. You couldn't ask for a better venue than the yacht club. I would recommend this venue to everyone I know, as it really made our day. Absolutely love the yacht club!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Mike C

Great spot for a wedding! We picked the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor for our wedding venue after meeting with their event planner Patty. We did a tasting with their chef and had a hard time narrowing our choices because everything was delicious. The day of the wedding the place... Read More looked amazing and they managed to fit all of our guests, the band, and multiple bars into the setting! Would highly recommend the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Mari H

Everything was perfect. The managers and staff were all accommodating from the very start and maintained their spectacular level of attentiveness right up until the 11th hour when they went absolutely above and beyond to make sure the venue was exceptional. I cannot rave enough... Read More about the service from the managers, bartenders, chefs and servers. I would highly recommend the Yacht Club as a spectacular wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

The entire event was managed by Jackie @ SHYC & was a total class act. Every detail was attended too without issue. Super staff & the filet was outstanding. Chef Pete has perfect taste & every table was served perfectly. Clearly a hidden secret gem location ! I can only... Read More hope I have another reason to return to the Stone Harbor Yacht Club. Thanks

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Picture perfect spot on the bay in gorgeous Stone Harbor, NJ. Really doesn't get much better than this! My Sister had her wedding here and everyone was overly impressed with the delicious food, the layout and ambiance of the club, and of course the friendly and welcoming... Read More staff. Can't say enough good things about Jackie and Patty (Wedding Coordinators) and Pete and Mike ( Expert Bartenders.) They all went above and beyond to make the night magical and unforgetable for my Sister and her Husband, and all of their guests. Truly the friendliest and kindest people you'd ever hope to work with while coordinating and planning such a big event.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Laura Ashley A

Elegance, professionalism, beautiful, friendly, and warm are just a few words that come to my mind when thinking about the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor and their staff. My new husband and I just had the pleasure of having our wedding at the club and we are completely blown away.... Read More I have grown up vacationing in Stone Harbor my whole life and always knew I wanted to get married in this wonderful town. After our first visit and meeting Patty, we knew that this was the spot for us. The beautiful open dance floor, gorgeous bar, and light filled dining room were just what we were looking for in a venue. Through-out our year and plus engagement we got to visit the club often and have dinner, and in doing so we got to meet and get to know most of the wonderful staff. Everyone is so friendly and they all welcomed us every time like family. As the months got closer, Patty was on top of every email and detail. Answering all of my questions and responding to me so quickly. Everything ran so smoothly and we were so excited for the big day. As I dropped off everything for the reception the day before the wedding, Patty and Jackie were there to meet me and even staff walking past helped us bring in all of my boxes. They were so calming as I showed them and went through every detail. I had some ideas but told them they could set up as they saw fit. Well, Cocktail hour came and I was BLOWN AWAY!!! Everything was so wonderfully set up and gorgeous. Jackie and Patty had thought of things I would have never thought of and everything looked so beautiful. Our guests could not stop complementing the set up and flawless transitions of the reception. Jackie was always one step ahead of everything and I did not have to think or worry about a single thing during our party. The food was amazingly delicious and every single guest has complimented one thing or another. Filets were cooked to perfection and the cocktail hour cheese steak spring rolls and cozy shrimp were huge hits! Mike and Pete are the best bartenders around, and everyone said they did not have to wait for a single drink and were treated so well. From the food, to the atmosphere, staff, and planning the YCSH does it right! 100 % service, and an amazing wedding venue. If you are looking to throw a great party and impress your guests I suggest booking with the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. They will give you memories to last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Melanie B

From the first time we stepped into the Yacht Club, everyone was so warm and welcoming. Patty, Jackie and Peter made the wedding planning process so easy and worry-free (especially planning from 3+ hours away)! Everyone at the Yacht Club went above and beyond to make sure our... Read More 'vision' was achieved. It was far more beautiful that I could have imagined! Thank you a million times over for being a part of and making our day the most wonderful day I could have asked for!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Cait W

I absolutely loved every moment of my wedding and holding it at The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor was one of the best decisions I made. While the outdoor views are absolutely gorgeous, we had very cold weather and weren't able to leverage the outside space. However, the venue is so... Read More gorgeous indoors that it was no issue. Almost a month later, I continue to receive compliments on the food (that the wonderfully dedicated chef made on his birthday!) as well as the giant dance floor. Our guests loved the huge bar and being able to hang out there rather than waiting in line. The staff (thanks Jackie and Patty) were unbelievably helpful, and I promise I was no easy bride. I couldn't recommend this place more!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Jenny L

We had the most AMAZING day at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor! The venue could not have been more perfect for our shore wedding. Every single one of our guests complemented us on the Yacht Club- from the all of the delicious food, to the attentive, friendly staff, and the... Read More gorgeous facility itself, there are no details left unnoticed. Jacqui and Patty as well as the rest of their staff including all of the bartenders and kitchen staff made all aspects of the planning and the big day very special and made all of us feel like family. Two days before the wedding I was able to drop all of our wedding-related items off and Jacqui took care of everything from arranging place cards, designing the memory table, and tastefully arranging other decorations and favors around the club. She took over all of the last minute details and made my last few days before the wedding significantly less stressful. Every time I emailed either of them with a question I heard back later that day, even if it was on a weekend. They were also always available to meet at the club as well. We had a very large wedding and were concerned about where everyone would fit but Patty and Jacqui worked creatively with us to make sure no one felt squished or have a seat where they could not see everything. Mike and Pete worked very hard so no one waited for a drink all night and Chef Blaise and his staff's food was unbelievable. They could not have been more flexible and would have done anything to make our day special and fun. The private deck upstairs also was a great place to have a few minutes as a wedding party in a gorgeous, relaxing area that overlooks the bay in between the ceremony and reception. The large deck downstairs was a great location for cocktail hour and for people to get fresh air after dinner. We would recommend this venue to anyone who is interested in a fun, amazing shore wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kristin V

The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor didn't just meet expectations, it exceeded them. To begin, we fell in love with the aura and ambiance of the building, which all ties together with those gorgeous wooden floors. Then, we got to try the food. They mis-label it as a "tasting"... Read More when it's actually more of a full meal. The food was fantastic. I still think about it. Finally we met Jackie and Patty, and Chef Mike, and Bartender Pete. If we weren't sold on the Yacht Club at this point, these people would surely seal the deal. All employees are professional, courteous, and willing to go above and beyond before you even know you need them to. Did I mention that all of this took place BEFORE the actual wedding? Everyone's professionalism and pride in their work spilled over to our wedding reception. The Club was decorated better than we had expected. People were wowed by the charm the facility exuded. Then, we let our guests eat. We're still getting compliments on the food! Our guests have used adjectives such as "exquisite", "magical", "fairy tale", and "Best. Wedding. Ever." None of that would have been possible without the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. We're glad we found you! The Sepelas

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Melissa G

The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor was truly the perfect venue for our perfect day. From the very beginning when we took a property tour.... to the great communication leading up to the event making sure each and every detail was covered.....to the day of....it was perfect. The... Read More property speaks for it self to be honest. a beautiful dinning room with spectacular views. a dance floor large enough for any size party, and a bar. not a satellite bar, or a bar station, a full bar that allows guests to sit back end enjoy the event the way they want to. the deck was a perfect addition. it rained a bit on our perfect day and the large awnings allowed guests to enjoy fresh air when needed. The FOOD!!!!! absolutely delicious. The father of the bride gave an unexpected and beautiful 20 min. speech and the chef payed attention and made sure he did not drop the filets until just the right time. they were perfect! the chicken stuffed with crab was also amazing! All of our guests are still raving about the food. My Wife Missy and I could not be happier with the way everything turned out. Some good friends are getting married there in March and we can not wait to go back!

Amazing beach venue

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Stacie S

We knew we wanted to get married on the beach in Stone Harbor. After looking at all of the venue options in both Stone Harbor and Avalon, we knew the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor was the perfect place for our reception. It was on the water, super close to the beach and the staff... Read More (Patty, the wedding coordinator and Peter, the general manager) seemed great to work with. We could not have made a better decision in choosing a venue. Patty is super organized, very responsive and so easy to work with . She helped me with recommending the other vendors, which was great since I live 2 hours away. The food was excellent at our tasting, but i was totally blown away with my meal the day of our wedding!!! It was even better, which is hard to imagine considering they were cooking for 125 people. Our guests could not stop talking about how the crab cakes and filet mignon were cooked to perfection! We added the raw bar for the cocktail hour and that was the hit of the party. My friends are still commenting on how they served the biggest shrimp cocktail they have ever seen. The bar staff was excellent. My guests enjoyed their drinks and the fast service. Jackie was the onsite coordinator the week of and day of. She setup my decorations to perfection. She was on top of everything that my guests and I needed during the ceremony. To top off the perfect day we had the most amazing sunset ever and a FULL rainbow!!! I highly recommend YCSH!!!

Beautiful setting with a lot of character

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Lesley B

The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is in a beautiful location right by the bay in Stone Harbor. We recently had our off-season November wedding there for about 125 people and everything was fantastic. Patty, the events coordinator, and Jackie, the dining room manager who stepped... Read More in for Patty while she was on leave, made sure that everything ran like clockwork. I didn't have to worry about a thing that day (I don't think I could have told you the order of events at the reception - I was very much just going wherever anyone told me to go); both Patty and Jackie understood that right away and I felt very comfortable leaving everything to them. We received tons of compliments from our guests on the atmosphere and the food. Really a charming venue that's very well set-up for a wedding (dining area, dance floor, huge bar). It exudes a sort of old-word class - you do not by any means have to do a seashore/ nautical themed wedding there for it to fit your style, and it works very well if you are looking for a simple, elegant wedding by the water.

Incredible Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Laura G

The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor was the perfect place for our wedding. The dance floor is huge, the food is great, and the bar can accommodate a large group with no issue. We also loved working with Patty and Jackie. They did a fantastic job making sure everything ran smoothly... Read More from planning to the day of. Would highly recommend planning your wedding here!!

Beautiful Reception

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Emily O

We couldn't be happier with our choice of the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor for our October 2014 Wedding Reception. The wedding coordinators, manager, and staff were so friendly and helpful, the food was delicious, and the venue was beautiful. We live in FL, and planning from... Read More far away was not difficult. We really appreciated the responsiveness of the wedding coordinators (emails were always returned the same day, usually within a few hours), and the Club was also very accomodating always finding a time to meet with us when we were in town. When it was time for the actual reception, they executed perfectly our vision for the set up and decor. The staff were especially accomodating to my husband and me, and made us feel very special on our Day.

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Sarah F

Ever since I could remember I knew I wanted to get married on 7 Mile Island (long before I even met my "local" husband). When we got engaged, there were a handful of places on the island I wanted to look at it, with the YCSH being one of them. It was the second place we saw,... Read More and we were in love. The simple and elegant dining room and the beautiful views were enough to win over myself, my then-fiance, and my parents. Patty was absolutely wonderful to work with, and never hesitated to respond to every single annoying e-mail I sent. The tasting was unbelievable - we left feeling like we were in a food coma. The food was simply amazing and it was hard to narrow down our options. Everyone was such a big help in making this the best and most memorable day of our lives. Patty had everything organized and made it easy to stay on top of things. It really was a stress-free planning process. The day came, and everything was perfect. We couldn't have asked for better weather or better guests to celebrate with us. And to top it all off, we had the most perfect sunset that our photographers, RHM, captured on the dock. I cannot say enough how amazing this place was and how it really was the backdrop for the wedding of my dreams. Thanks to the entire staff for making May 31st a day we will never forget!

June Wedding at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Caitlyn K

We couldnā€™t have been more pleased with our choice of venue! The bar and deck overlooking the bay--plus the expansive dance floor--are everything you need for a great party. The food was amazing and people are still talking about their favorites: the shrimp and the lamp chop... Read More appetizers that were served on the deck overlooking the bay during the cocktail hour. It does not get any better than that! The staff was really helpful. We appreciated Patty being so open to accommodating our design visions for the wedding reception and Jackie for being so on top of coordinating the details for our tasting and menu planning. Peter was always friendly and welcoming whenever we stopped in to visit. Possibly what I MOST appreciated from our experience working with the Yacht Club were their recommendations for vendors. We decided to go with a lot of the vendors they were familiar with and they ended up being incredible--from the band, to the cake baker, to the photographer. This is a huge benefit for making wedding planning less stressful and streamlined. I definitely recommend this venue to brides looking to have a wedding in Stone Harbor.

Rave reviews from our guests!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Leslie K

I cannot say enough about the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. The appetizers were so delicious, the raw bar and the lamb chops were the hit of the evening. To top it off, the strip steak and crabcake entrees were amazing. (The chef and his staff and we had so many samples at the... Read More taste testing we had a hard time deciding what to choose.) We had appetizers and cocktails on the deck overlooking the bay -- you can't buy that view! Our guests raved about the Yacht Club, the food and staff. I wouldn't change one thing -- it was perfect! Thanks again to Peter, Patty and Jackie and especially Chef Blaszczyk!

Fantastic service

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Lauren S

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the YCSH on 6/14. From the start, Patty, the wedding coordinator, was nothing but professional, helpful and nice. My parents and I were always able to get in touch with her and had all of our questions answered immediately. My mind... Read More was at ease through the whole planning process. The venue is absolutely beautiful. I have lived in SH through my whole childhood and could not think of a more beautiful and private place on the island. The access to the deck was a high point for our out of town guests. Everyone raved about being right on the water. The food and service were both excellent. The food on our wedding day was as good, if not better, than at our tasting which we had months before. This has been a problem for some of my friends at other venues, but not at the Club. I would recommend YCSH to anyone considering a fun, beautiful wedding reception!

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Lisa

This was such a beautiful space to have a wedding! Huge dance floor, a view of the bay, gorgeous sunsets, and a huge bar...different, not your typical windowless hotel conference room. We fell in love the second we saw it :) Patty and everyone you work with are fantastic and... Read More very accessible. The food was amazing, we got lots of good feedback! I would recommend this venue to anyone. Prices were reasonable for the beach too!

Absolutely LOVED YCSH!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Danielle H

Our wedding at the Yacht Club was a dream come true. Not only was it beautiful, but the food was outstanding! I'd highly recommend to get the upgrade to the shrimp appetizer; They were a huge hit! Patty was great at helping to iron out the details, and worked very well with (and... Read More recommended )our wedding planner Bel Momento. Also, the upstairs deck is the BEST for the bridal party and parents; They all had a blast up there and got some great pictures.I would highly recommend that any Bride/Groom consider YCSH!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Lucy B

I can't say enough good things about my wedding at the Stone Harbor Yacht Club! The staff are all amazing and made me feel so relaxed. Everyone kept telling me what a relaxed bride I was - it was because of them! They are warm and friendly and answered every question. The... Read More venue itself is absolutely beautiful and my guests were blown away. Having a shore wedding on the water was such a dream come true. 150 of them easily fit and we had ample space. The food was soooo delicious and I also heard numerous rave reviews about the menu we picked. My husband and I are planning on keeping our membership so we can continue to visit for years to come and relive our special day. If you are looking to have your wedding in the Stone Harbor area, you definitely have to pick the Stone Harbor Yacht Club!