Yacht Club of Stone Harbor

Stone Harbor, NJ

Elegance on the Bay

Located on the waterfront, the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is considered one of South Jersey's premier reception locations. Our spectacular sunsets, paired with delectable food selections and first-rate service, make your special day stylish, sophisticated and fun.

Waterfront, Cruise

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

9001 Sunset Drive, Stone Harbor, NJ (609) 368-1201

The Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Colleen R

We had our wedding at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor which was the best and easiest decision we made in the planning process. After meeting Patty (event planner) for the first time, we knew then that the Yacht Club is where we HAD to celebrate our Big Day!! Patty made... Read More planning easy and fun. She was so organized and so quick to respond to any little question. Patty is truly the best. Overall, we can not say enough about the staff of the Club. When it comes service, they are outstanding and made our day perfect in every way. The bar is excellent and not one person had to wait for a drink. The environment is something words can't describe with windows over looking the bay at sunset. If you are looking for the perfect shore venue for all seasons the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is the place to look.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 melissa b

Our wedding was held at the gorgeous Yacht Club of Stone Harbor on 9/28/13. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. From the weather, to the food, to the staff, to the atmosphere, to the dance floor, we had a perfect day. The weather was amazing, so we were really... Read More able to enjoy the deck overlooking the bay with the beautiful sunset. Our guests loved this view, as did we. The food was so delicious! Our guests are still talking about the food, especially the rack of lamb lollipops and mini crab cakes! Everything was wonderful! The dance floor was huge so everyone was able to hop on the dance floor and dance the night away! Patty Davis was amazing to work with! Whenever I had a question, she was able to answer it, even if it was the silliest. She and her staff were great to work with and so accommodating and nice. The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor was the perfect place for our shore wedding! If you are looking for delicious food, with amazing views and a great staff, this is the place for you!

An AMAZING Venue!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

I was married at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor this past Saturday (10/12/13) and we were all over the moon about how wonderful the venue, event planning and staff were at the Yacht Club. We planned to have an outdoor ceremony but it poured rain that day and we had the ceremony... Read More inside. The transition was absolutely seamless and it ended up being for the best; the ceremony was intimate and cozy, and the transition from the ceremony to reception was flawless. They even opened the bar before the ceremony for guests to get drinks, which everyone loved!! The reception was absolutely amazing and everyone commented on how wonderful the food was, not to mention how much they adored the space. The rehearsal was also smooth and quick, and everyone was a consummate professional. We couldn't have asked for anything more or a better place to begin our life together. Thank you especially to Patrice Davis who helped us plan and execute the event, recommending amazing vendors on top of it all!! Definitely have your wedding here if you have the chance!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Devon A

I met with Patty a little over a year before my wedding, and I just fell in love with the venue. I had been to every venue in Cape May County looking for somewhere able to accommodate my 150+ guest list, that wasn't completely a la carte, and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Look... Read More no further- YCSH is the place for you. I could have booked them and just showed up the day before and had a wedding - and that is a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. They know the area well, and have great recommendations for vendors for items they don't supply - flowers, photographers, videographers, DJ/Band, and they do a great job having the day run smoothly. Jackie is a BLESSING. I didn't meet her until a couple days before my wedding, and she was so sweet and welcoming, and made me feel like I was in amazing hands. YCSH worked so well with my coordinator, and I could not have asked for a better day. Food was amazing, service was amazing, and we lucked out with an amazing sunset. I would recommend 10x over and over.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Catherine P

The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor was the perfect venue for our wedding day. Throughout planning, Patty, Jackie and the entire staff of the Yacht Club were accommodating, helpful, responsive and so warm/friendly. My husband and I looked at a few venues in Cape May County and knew... Read More that the Yacht Club was perfect for our beautiful and elegant but laid back wedding day. From the stunning view of the bay, to the delicious food (everyone raved about the raw bar, sliders with beer shots and late night fries!), to day-of decorations and service, no detail was left unturned by Patty and Jackie. The Club truly is a family and we were so happy to be a part of it for our wedding! We can't thank Patty and Jackie and the Yacht Club staff enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda G

We can not say enough great things about the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor and all the great people that worked there. As soon as we first stepped foot into the venue we knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. It felt like home and everyone there treated us like family. We... Read More visited a ton of venues but nothing compared to this venue. The place is absolutely beautiful, timeless, but still felt warm and comfortable. The layout is amazing. You walk right onto the dance floor and have beautiful views all around. We met Pete at our first visit and he made us feel so at ease from our first impression and throughout. Also, we were planning from across the country which can definitely introduce some challenges. However, Patty and Jackie worked with our schedules and were always making themselves available to us without making us feel like we were a burden to them at all. They were extremely responsive, helpful, and kind. Chef Blaze and Pete the bar manager were also great with working around our schedule and making us feel welcome every time we stopped by. When it came to the wedding day, the food and service was amazing. We received so many compliments from all of our friends and family on every single aspect of the venue and service. Everyone was extremely impressed walking away from our wedding without even getting into how amazing Patty, Pete(s), Chef Blaze, Jackie, and staff were in helping us the entire way. We really can not thank everyone there enough for how at home they made us felt throughout the process and the wonderful time we had throughout our wedding process. Thanks you once again and we can’t wait to stop by and say hi next time we are in the area! Thanks! Amanda and Stephen Stachura

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tara B

It was an absolutely perfect wedding thanks to Jackie and Patty!!! They helped me plan an entire wedding from Boston and it could not have been smoother ☺️ Their attention to all requests and ability to bring our vision to life was incredible. I honestly cannot recommend them... Read More enough, our pictures just came in today and reliving it all is a dream. Thank you so much to Patty and Jackie for making it come true!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jennifer Y

The entire team at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is amazing. From the moment we booked our date, until our wedding night, we were thoroughly impressed with every aspect. The entrees are always cooked to perfection, the location is picture perfect, the drinks are made just... Read More right, the staff works together very closely and seem to be more like a family; the list goes on and on. There’s so much pressure leading up to your wedding day and we are grateful we chosen this venue because the staff is flexible and accommodating and go the extra mile as they take pride in making sure that everything is seamless leading up to the big day and on the big day. Our guest are still raving about how much they loved the location and how much they enjoyed every single thing at our wedding; without question, this was a direct result of the incredible team at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor! We cannot thank you all enough for everything that you did for us and for bringing what we envisioned, to life. A special thank you to Jackie, Nancy, Pete, Mike, Patty and Blaze for giving exceptional attention to detail in everything! It shows that you all put your heart into what you do and that shined through our entire wedding and the process leading up to it. Thank you!! Jenn and John

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Caitlin C

We had our wedding reception this past Friday 10/27/17 at YCSH and we are still on cloud 9. From the perfect weather, to the ceremony, to the food, to the band, to our amazing family and friends that shared our special day with us... we could not have asked for anything more.... Read More Our marriage is already full of so much love & happiness. It would not have been possible without the amazing staff at YCSH. Jackie was INCREDIBLE! We made a mistake on our seating chart and Jackie was able to quickly resolve the issue while assisting our guest. She also completely exceeded my expectations in regards to arranging our decorations - the entire venue looked absolutely phenomenal. She was also available the entire night to anyone that needed her. To anyone considering YCSH for their wedding reception - do it! You will not be dissapointed. Our day was absolute perfection. We wish we could relive it over and over again. To Jackie and the entire YCSH staff - From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Catherine B

Simply the best! We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. Patty was extremely organized and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Everything ran smoothly the day of and the staff was excellent, we received many... Read More compliments on the food as well as the staff, all of our guests were extremely impressed with the Club. Everyone went out of their way to make sure everything ran smoothly. The bay views are beautiful and the dance floor is the best in South Jersey, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Corine F

We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding! Patty and Jackie were so amazing during the entire process and made everything so easy. Our guests loved the location, the food, and the staff. Thank you so much to everyone at the YCSH for making our special day... Read More even more special!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Danielle R

We got married a few weeks ago at YCSH! We looked at all the yacht clubs down the shore, and I immediately fell in Love there, and that was even before the renovations! Patty and Jackie really make a great team! They were available for questions and help throughout the process,... Read More even for other things I needed help with! Our guests loved it!The ny strip was so good, I only wish we had more time to finish it! The day goes so fast!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jennifer C

I cannot say enough about the yacht club of stone harbor.. growing up in cape may nj, I wanted to use the Corinthian yacht club, but was so very pleased with my decision.. The food was outstanding and the dance floor was big enough for all of our dancing guests!!! planning was a... Read More complete breeze with the help of Patty and Jackie, and I had not 1 worry about what it was going to look like when I walked in on our wedding day!!! I am beyond happy to say my day couldn't of got any better, and im so happy I chose to have my reception there!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Samantha K

We just had our wedding at the Yacht Club on 9/29/17. We couldn't have asked for a better venue. The staff were all amazing. Patty and Jackie are great event planners and everything ran smoothly and was beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Michelle G

We got married 9/9/17 at the club and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Jackie and Patty were so responsive during the planning process that it immediately took the stress out of the reception planning. Everything they promised, happened, and MORE! I let... Read More Jackie do all the decorating which turned out absolutely beautiful! Throughout the night, Jackie was available for my every need with a smile and genuine nature. The food, layout, ambiance was all PERFECT! So much goes into wedding planning and having a place that answers all questions and maybe even the same ones multiple times with smiles makes it so much easier! Also, I don't live in the area so, I asked many general questions which Patty always answered promptly and all suggestions turned out great! I met with both Patty and Jackie a few times leading up and they never were bothered with covering all the bases with me! I felt like they were so supportive and great resources throughout the process. I will miss speaking with them and visiting the club but will recommend to everyone I know. I'll make my way back there for an anniversary dinner!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jessica M

I was married at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor on June 3, 2017. It was truly one of the best days of my life. We worked so hard for over a year planning the wedding and it was hard for me to picture it all coming together, but Patty and the rest of the team at the Yacht Club... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw made everything come together perfectly. My husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves and did not have to worry about a thing. It was been over 3 weeks and I still have people contacting me to tell me how awesome the wedding was. I attribute this to the team at the Yacht Club. They made my dream wedding a reality and I am forever grateful.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Hallie G

From the moment we met Jackie and Patty we knew that the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor was the place for us! The venue itself is gorgeous and very well maintained but the management is above and beyond. We looked at about 10 different places and found others we liked but the Yacht... Read More Club brings something extra to the table in many different aspects. Their food was amazing! Not only was everything at the tasting delicious but the night of the wedding our guests were raving about everything and they even finished the plates with an edible flower. They were a dream to work with and were more helpful than I ever expected. From ideas and suggestions to day of arrangements and set up, I felt truly at ease in knowing that our wedding was in Patty and Jackie's more than capable hands. We are beyond thrilled that we chose the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor for our wedding day and I don't think that we could have had such a beautiful, budget friendly and easeful experience anywhere else.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Cassie K

My husband & I got married at the Yacht Club on 6.17.17 & I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to everyone involved making our day special. Everything went down flawlessly & if something went wrong we had not the slightest idea! Everyone raved about the food & drinks! Hats off... Read More to the chef & kitchen staff because it was delicious! The mini cheeseburger apps & the boneless wings were especially great! Every filet was cooked perfect as well! Patty & Jackie did an amazing job staffing the event & making sure everything ran smoothly. We walked in to check out everything first & we were blown away! If anyone is looking for a BEAUTIFUL location, with a huge bar, a huge dance floor & super professional staff look no further. I think I could go on and on about how great everything was. MY HUSBAND & I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! <3

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelly B

I cannot say enough good things about YCSH! Patty and Jackie were amazing to work with from start to finish. The food at our reception was truly outstanding. And of course the view and sunset cannot be beaten! Book them today - you won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Bridget O

If you're looking for an amazing wedding venue down the shore, look no further! The Yacht Club of Stone Harbor is by far the best of the shore. This was the best and easiest decision we made throughout our wedding planning process!! From the food and service, to the large bar... Read More and dance floor, it truly makes for an ideal setting for a beach wedding. The views of the bay are outstanding as well as the upper deck for the bridal party before the reception. At our first appointment to see the club, we met with Patty & Jackie and they are the BEST planners. They made the planning process so easy. They were such great listeners, gave excellent recommendations for vendors, answered all of our questions and were always quick to respond. Jackie has such attention to detail and truly made our vision exactly what we pictured on our wedding day. We received multiple compliments from guests about the delicious food and how beautiful the venue was. This is a special place that I can guarantee you will be so grateful that you chose as your wedding venue! Thank you so much (especially Jackie, Pete, Patty) for making our day so perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Elsa R

We had our wedding at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor and it was the best decision we made. We really can not say enough good things about the venue, the staff, and the food. Jackie really went out of her way to make sure my reception went smoothly. She was on top of everything... Read More from the second I dropped my wedding decorations off to the next day when we picked them up. The food during my wedding was exceptional. Everything was fresh, hot, an delicious. We got nothing but compliments from our guests. The majority of our guests were from out of town and they were blown away by the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor. We heard all night that most had never been to a wedding at a place like this and how pretty everything was. Overall a great experience and I highly recommend checking it out if you are looking for a venue in Stone Harbor or Avalon, NJ.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Absolutely perfect! I knew the minute we walked in the doors that this is where we would be married! Arrived for a late morning tour, was greeted with a mimosa, print outs, introduced to everyone that was working and by the time we left was on a first name basis and invited to... Read More come back even if we didn't pick the location. The entire process of planning our wedding was simple, the team (Patty and Jackie) were so incredibly easy to work with and answered our questions in a timely fashion. The day before our wedding I dropped off a truck load of items, some of which had not purpose, told Jackie to do what she wanted with them. When we arrived to the Club I was speechless, they exceeded my expectations! As a meeting planner, I can truly say Patty and Jackie are some of the best planners I have worked with. They see the big picture and don't forget the little details that make all the difference. Oh and I cannot forget the tasting! We rolled out of he club, it was one of the best meals I have had! When you are looking for a venue just go to Stone Harbor, no need to look any further, you will have one of the best experiences!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Rosemary C

Words cannot adequately describe the exquisite wedding ceremony and reception held for our daughter and her husband at the Yacht Club of Stone Harbor this past weekend. From the initial meeting with Jackie and Patti, to the tasting with Chef Blaze and his kitchen staff, the... Read More entire weekend turn out better than we could have envisioned. Pete, Kirsten, and Mike kept the bar flowing while Peter Miner and his maintenance staff of Gene and Jan helped transform the club into a venue worthy of NYC! We are truly grateful for the wonderful waiters and waitresses staff who seamlessly converted the wedding ceremony venue into a raging dance floor for the entire evening. Thank you, thank you, thank you...You are all the best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Andrea T

We accidentally stumbled upon Stone Harbor Yacht Club while waiting for another appointment in Sept of 2015, and immediately decided that our wedding MUST be here! Jackie welcomed us with open arms and made time to sit down and discuss the packages. The view is beautiful! For... Read More a couple who envisions a "beachy" feel without stepping onto the sand, The Stone Harbor Yacht Club will not disappoint. Positive feedback from our guests was that they loved the cocktail hour, large dance floor and bar area, and the fact that you had the option to go outside and watch the sunset. Our night was perfect. My only suggestion to future couples is to request some munchies wrapped up for later! All my husband and I could think of the following day was how much we wanted more spring roll