Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

40 Jackson St, Worcester, MA (774) 315-0068

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kelly H

Yaritza was amazing! She was incredibly professional and still made me feel like one of her friends every time we spoke! We had an intimate wedding and I was nervous that a photographer may stick out too much- not the case at all! Yaritza was great at blending in with the group... Read More and capturing so many moments of the day! For the portraits she made us feel laugh and feel so comfortable. The quality was amazing, I cannot stop looking at my pictures! I highly recommend Yaritza!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Chelsea M

We loved working with Yaritza! She was willing to come to our unique engagement session at a scrap yard and was happy to let our dog join in. On wedding day she was on time, professional, and she even came and got us to get a photo in front of a rainbow! She always responded to... Read More e mails or phone calls promptly. She got our 1700 wedding photos us very quickly. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Samantha A

I don't have enough words to describe how helpful, kind and thoughtful Yaritza was as our wedding photographer. My husband and I remarked all night she was incredibly considerate and sweet, delicately rounding people up for group photos or quietly standing to the side capturing... Read More candids. Her photos are positively stunning - you can tell she takes such pride in her art. Beyond that, she went above and beyond helping find my lost groom and ensuring he met me in the right spot for our private first look together on the big day. There's so much magic that couldn't have developed without her guidance. I will always think of her and her grace and warmth when reflecting on that incredible and totally rad day. Thank you, Yaritza!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kelly O

I don't give 5 stars lightly for anything, but Yaritza deserves all 5 (and more!). Besides her great eye for stunning candid shots which is what drew us to her in the first place (check out her blog- lovely!), start to finish Yaritza was also a dream to work with as a vendor:... Read More always incredibly responsive via email, easy to be around and get along with, flexible but with a clear vision, professional but friendly, flexible, helpful, cool and collected, great taste (loved that she was as excited as we were for some of our quirky wedding details- the walk down the aisle to the Jurassic Park theme was a highlight), positive attitude without any cloyingness or fakeness (important in a sea of yes-men wedding vendors who can be annoyingly overbearingly thrilled about every little thing), able to lead and direct effectively without being overbearing, offers comprehensive photo packages and easy credit card payments, quick in her delivery of resulting photos... I could go on and on. She was really gracious and accomodating when it came time to take our (included in the package) engagement photos, which despite my husband and I being terrible at photos, came out amazingly thanks to her wonderful direction and framing. And she and her partner Michael were like amazing photo ninjas during the wedding day, taking shots I didn't even know about until we saw the end results, going the extra distance (standing in the rain without complaint!) and being generally sneaky and unobtrusive while capturing our day candidly as it happened, which is exactly what we had hoped for. I can't stop looking at the resulting 900 photos, in awe of how beautiful they turned out and how true she was to capturing the feeling of our wedding, and can't thank her enough for her effort and her vision. Yaritza's the total package: an amazing photographer who is so easy to work with and just a really cool person in general. You'll initially be drawn in by her art, but you'll definitely want to hire her (and also maybe be her friend?) for who she is and how she conducts her business. We can't recommend her enough.

Reliable and talented photographer

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Paige R

We've had the pleasure of knowing Yaritza from her years in the trenches taking photos at punk and hardcore shows so after that weddings are a cake walk. Yaritza was calm and relaxed during all of the bridal party shoots even when bridesmaids and groomsman were wandering all... Read More over the place! She took our suggestions and helped us visualize good spots to get lovely photos and rolled with the millions of family photos requested by our large families. Even if we didn't have prior knowledge of her work, Yaritza would be a top choice for our wedding photography because she is a talented professional that makes the process incredibly easy. Thanks Yaritza!

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Let me start off by saying, Thank You Yaritza for returning my emails promptly and answering all my million+ questions! Yaritza is exactly what every bride needs on her wedding day: she's young, fresh, kind, patient, relaxed, bubbly, and mentally with-it (because god knows I... Read More wasn't!) We had quite a few children in our wedding party and Yaritza was so good with them - waaaay better than I was haha. It rained on my wedding day, which of course was outdoors - luckily the rain cleared and Yaritza encouraged my husband and I to take a bunch of outdoor photo's despite the freezing cold mist. I'm so happy we listened to her though! I have yet to see my photo's, but I have no doubt they came out great! I would absolutely recommend Yaritza! Check out her portfolio!

The absolute best!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Emily A

Yaritza is an artist, plain and simple. Plenty of people can take nice wedding photos, but very few have her kind of talent. Easy to work with (we had some strange requests with our wedding party photos and she accommodated us without blinking), fun, and made every posed photo... Read More feel easy rather than awkward. We were also able to take advantage of our free mini-engagement photo session, which I highly recommend if you have the ability! We got so many beautiful pictures from it.

Best Photographer in New England

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Devon M

Yartiza Colon did both my engagement session and wedding. She is an animal lover so when I told her I wanted to incorporate my two dogs into my engagement session, she was extactic. She truely knows how to capture the moments that matter. I am beyond happy with the service and... Read More quality of the photos she took at my wedding. You have no idea she is there but manages to get all the special moments without having you recreate anything. I will definitely be using her in the future and for any of my other photography needs. She is willing to travel just about anywhere, so look her up, it will be worth every penny!