"Beautiful and Stunning images that Last Forever"

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

$1,000-$1,999, $2,000-$2,999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

1707 Yorktown Place, Pittsburgh, PA

Wonderful, talented photographer

Reviewed on 2/02/2013 Heather C

YosPhoto was the best thing we spent our money on for our wedding. From the initial consultation, Yos was friendly and professional. He presented his services well, but was not pushy with his sales pitch. He was easy to get a hold of during the planning process and always... Read More answered questions in a timely manner. The day of the wedding, he and his assistant, Andy, did not miss a moment. They captured the entire day without being at all intrusive. The pictures turned out beautifully. All 1500 of them. The other great thing is that when you use this photography service, you have the rights to all of you pictures, so there are not additional charges after the wedding. I would strongly recommend YosPhoto for anyone who needs a wedding photographer.

The best!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Michelle M

Our photographer, Yos Winsu, was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very first meeting we set up with him. A man who takes pride in his work, Yos works with you to make your big day run very smoothly. We highly recommend investing in an E session (or engagement session)... Read More with him for two reasons. First, because of the work he does as mentioned above, and secondly, it will allow both parties to get a feel for one another, making the transitions much smoother on the wedding day itself. We highly recommend Yos because not only is he affordable, he also never pushes any of the extras on you. He will offer different packages to you, but when it came to the option of having him or our DJ do the up lighting, he told us to go with whomever we wanted! No pressure at all, which makes the strenuous task of finding quality people to hire much easier. Yos delivered quality pictures in a fun, professional, and most importantly memorable manner. We loved his style of photography and thought he captured us perfectly!

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Mandy S

Absolutely amazing! Yos was by far the best money spent on the wedding. He is so personable, and I have never seen anyone work so hard to capture the perfect picture. All our family and friends are amazed by the quality and quantity of pictures! LOVED him!

EXACTLY what we wanted

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Holly D

I was pretty picky when picking our photographer but Yos was everything we wanted and more. The price was incredibly affordable, the quality was magnificent, the pictures arrived sooner than expected and the day of, Yos made the most of what little time we had. He wasn't pushy... Read More or bossy and kept us calm despite the quick schedule. He is definitely a steal, so book him quickly!

The best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Ashley L

My husband and I could not be happier to have chosen Yos as our wedding photographer. Our wedding photos turned out amazing and the quality is excellent. We really could not have asked for better. Everyone who has seen our pictures have said just how beautiful they are. Yos is... Read More very professional and quick with any questions or concerns you may have.

Captured every moment!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Amy V

Yos was wonderful and easy to work with from our very first meeting! He took the time to get to know my husband and I. It was that connection that made our wedding day so great because he was our friend. He caught all those private moments and special memories! Our photos are so... Read More amazing that we are now featured in magazines and on a web page advertising our reception site! Meet with Yos, become his friend...he will create a showcase of memories to last a lifetime!!!

Yos is wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Trish Z

Yos is wonderful and that is an understatement. From the minute I met him I knew I had made the right decision. Yos is very attentive and explained exactly what his thoughts were and wanted to know what I wanted. The pictures he took were beyond beautiful. I was worried since it... Read More rained but the pics were perfect! He was professional and I could not be happier that we chose him.

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Katie M

We hired Yos to do the photos for our Engagement session and wedding and we couldn't have asked for more. He is promt at answering emails, he takes a lot of photos (that he gives all of which to you on a disk), and all of these photos are very high quality. He is very... Read More accommodating and hard working and will do anything to make sure the day runs smoothly, which it did. We also rented uplights from Yos, which made the pictures look even better. We are very happy we chose Yos! Also, our album looks amazing and we have gotten many compliments on it.

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Stephanie M

Yos is our favorite vendor from starting from the beginning and until the end of our wedding planning. He is tentative to all of your concerns, is thoughtful and VERY talented. We love hearing all the time how our photos are amazing. If you want amazing photos that will stand... Read More out from all the others at a fraction of the cost.... look no further, Yos is it!!

wedding photos

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Claudia S

We love our wedding pictures. Yos is very talented. He captured every moment without being intrusive. Hire him.