Your Alabama Wedding By Deborah's Party Rentals

Mt Olive, AL

Your Alabama Wedding

We are available to assist you from start to finish. We will take your budget and provide more than you could ever do on your own. Take advantage of our years of experience and call us to discuss your ideas, your needs, and your dreams for your day.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Music, Benches, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Draping, Generators, Portable Restrooms, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

2726 Mt Olive Rd, Mt Olive, AL

Best Decision Ever

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Brittany F

We decided to have our wedding in an open field area. Deborah's Party Rentals did an AMAZING job working with us. Our tent looked BEAUTIFUL and everything was set up days before so we could add little touches to it. Deborah and her husband were SO friendly and amazing to work... Read More with and I HIGHLY recommend other Alabama Brides considering their services. You get everything you paid for and more. They are such wonderful people and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet them and work with them. My wedding was beautiful because of them!

Reviewed on 4/25/2012 Melissa H

I rented chairs and they were exactly what I needed. Great price and great customer service.

Satisfied for the most part

Reviewed on 10/28/2011 Emily C

This company gave me a great discount and made it comparable to AABCO Rents (who I was going to use) and they would pick up on Saturday for no extra charge. I had an outside wedding at a state park and didn't want the tables and chairs to stay outside until Monday for fear of... Read More being taken. AABCO wanted to charge $240 to pick up on Saturday. Used Deb's Party Rentals because they said they would pick up on Saturday. They didn't pick up until Sunday morning (my only problem).

TO Your Alabama Wedding By Deborah's Party Rentals