After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

480 Kenolio Road, Kihei, HI Maui, Hawaii (808) 283-3022

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Maya Y

I found Kara at Your Aloha Wedding Co. after reading many reviews that said she was awesome and they were right! Kara was so easy to work with despite me having to plan my wedding from a different country. She was always so prompt replying to my emails and she always kept me up... Read More to date regarding the other vendors. My caterer, photographer, officiant, all the other vendors mentioned that they loved working with Kara since she is always on top of everything. Thank you for making my wedding a huge success and I highly recommend Your Aloha Wedding Co.!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Olivia Z

Kara and her team are extremely professional and well organized. We had zero stress while planning our wedding thanks to her, I highly recommend having her plan your wedding and just enjoy the process along the way!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Tami

We were planning our wedding from California and were worried that we wouldn’t be able to go to Maui to do in person meetings, tastings, etc. But Kara had us covered every step of the way! She always gave insightful advice and provided her honest opinions, which really helped... Read More us feel better about making decisions from afar. Our wedding day was magical, and we can’t thank Kara enough for making our special day so perfect!! From the time we inquired about her services all the way until our wedding day, Kara returned emails within 1 business day and always gave such thorough responses. She is amazing at follow-up and emailed us every time there was an update from our vendors. Often times, we asked her a question that involved her reaching out to a vendor and waiting for their response, yet we would have an answer from her by the next day or two! We also appreciated how she guided us through every step of planning, from booking vendors to suggesting multiple ways to cut our costs to giving recommendations for places to have our rehearsal lunch. When we did have concerns about certain things, Kara addressed our concerns by patiently answering questions or by coming up with ideas that made us happier. On the day of the wedding, while waiting at the hotel lobby for the limo to pick up the bridal party to take us to the venue, Kara texted to tell me that the limo company was experiencing issues with our limo. However, she swiftly handled the issue and arranged for a shuttle bus to pick us up ASAP. The rest of the wedding day ran extremely smoothly and turned out absolutely amazing! After the wedding, many family members and close friends commented on how organized Kara was throughout the whole wedding day and how we chose a great wedding planner. We could not agree more and highly recommend her!! She is incredibly sweet, patient, honest, detail-oriented, and so easy to work with on planning a destination wedding!!

The Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Phung H

The only thing I can say is stop searching, call Kara, and make arrangements for her to be your wedding planner. She is genuine, flexible, easy going, and truly a beautiful person! She was easy to communicate with and was always readily available! No matter what kind of style,... Read More budget, or type of event you are trying to plan, she is the ONLY and BEST person. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her. She is reliable, organized, and honest, which is hard to find. She was extremely helpful and honest with her opinions and vendors, which made everything so much less stressful! I love the fact that she was about to picture what we wanted and make it happen. The wedding day was stress-free and perfect, seriously because of her. There are not enough positive and great words I can say to describe how much she helped and did for our special day. All I really have to say is if you speak to her, you’ll see how great of a person and planner she is 

The Perfect Day

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Melissa

First off - Our day was perfect. It was more than we could have ever imagined and we would not have been able to do it without Your Aloha Wedding Company. I started working with Kara about 1 year before our big day. Since we were doing a destination wedding, my husband and I... Read More decided it would just be too stressful to try and plan it all on our own from the mainland. I sent inquiries to two different wedding planners in Maui. Kara responded within 24 hours... the other responded within 4 days, asking for even more information. Knowing that I am the type of person who needs a lot of communication, Kara was the person for me! Most of our communication occurred over email (which was perfect for me) even though we did have a couple of phone calls (the first one so she could get to know more about us as a couple, what we want out of the day, etc.). Some times we would email multiple times within a week (or day) and during others when we weren't in the thick of planning, I would hear from her about every week/week and a half. She makes herself very accessible to her brides and let's us know if she will be out of the office for a wedding or vacation. During the entire process, she walked us through choosing vendors, giving us her suggestions and offering feedback on things we may not know being so far away (like the personalities of each DJ). We were lucky to visit Maui for a few short days and during that time Kara took us to visit our venue (Olowalu Plantation House), meet florists, food tastings, meet our DJ, etc. Kara helped organize all of our meetings so all we had to do was show up! We had multiple events for our wedding guests leading up to the big day which Kara could have helped us plan... I wish she had! I decided to handle the planning of all of those events and I was extremely stressed out during those 4 days. The morning of the wedding, I woke up completely relaxed because I knew Kara had everything handled. I was able to fully enjoy my day. Many of our guests have said it was the best wedding they ever attended... I would have to agree! We loved working with Kara (and I kind of miss our weekly emails!). I highly recommend Your Aloha Wedding Company to any bride out there!

If you want your dream wedding to be perfect then hire Kara.

Reviewed on 9/27/2014

When my wife and I were first preparing for our wedding I really didn’t understand why we needed a wedding planner for. A few days into planning I immediately knew why. So when we found Kara and hired her to be our planner, let’s just say we also found my wife’s new best... Read More friend. Planning a wedding, let alone a destination wedding is a challenge. That said I’ll be 100% honest – I don’t think we ever got to that point of stress that a lot of people face during wedding planning. That’s because Kara was always there to help out. From taking a million phone call and emails to answering the same redundant questions over & over again from yours truly Kara was always there to help us out and make sure our special day would be perfect! From the day we hired her all the way until the day after our wedding (a long year plus) Kara was just an absolutely amazing person to work with. We met with her a couple times prior to the wedding and every time it was such a great experience. She was extremely attentive and really listened to what we were looking for as opposed to trying to push her ideas and agenda into the mix. We always got multiple options on the services, décor, etc that we were looking at with multiple price points. If we wanted additional options or wanted to go back and review a decision that we previously made she was always accommodating and never once pushed back. Always a smile on her face, Kara never seemed stress despite the fact there were a many stressful situations during the wedding week (rain is never fun!) She was quick to improvise when needed and was honestly our rock and anchor throughout this whole process of getting our dream wedding together. It’s hard to be put into words everything Kara did for us. I think the best way I can put it is this – for all the fellas out there – if you want your relationship to work and for your soon to be wife to be happy and not want to strangle you –hire Kara. If you want to make sure your dream wedding becomes a reality hire Kara. She was worth every dollar we spent and then some. When I reflect back at this entire experience I can only laugh at the fact that I thought we could do this without Kara. Without Kara our dream wedding wouldn’t have happened.

PERFECT Planners, best decision ever!

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Whitney H

I cannot even find the words to express how wonderful it was to work with Your Aloha Wedding Company, and more specifically with Kara Byrne!! Our interaction went all the way back to a year before the wedding, when Kara showed us around to several different venues over 2 days... Read More and helped us find the perfect spot. She was amazing to work with, and really took the stress away from the whole process in spite of the fact that this could have been very stressful to plan a destination wedding. I (the bride) was extremely busy in the months leading up to the wedding, but Kara was so good at being understanding and was very quick to respond when I did have questions. She listened to my opinions and concerns during the planning process, and was available to help us when we arrived in Maui before the wedding. There are so many more things that I can't even describe (because if I did I would be writing a book), but what working with Kara ultimately culminated in was an absolutely perfect wedding. Kara was amazing, and put me at ease and I knew that I could just relax and enjoy the day because Kara was there to make sure everything went smoothly! I am normally the type of person to be a bit controlling, especially when it comes to such an important day as our wedding day. It is a testament to how great Kara was that I could let that go, and really enjoy every moment of our day. I am tearing up right now just writing this, but Kara was the glue that made our day go off without any major issues at all. Without her, our wedding would not have turned out as amazing and perfect as it did! There were many things I could have worried about, but didn't need to because Kara had it handled! :)

Perfect Wedding in Paradise

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Jennifer S

Kara, I can't thank you enough for your fantastic coordination. I meant it when I said it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen, and I couldn't believe it was mine! I know it can't be easy with brides on the mainland and vendors in Maui. I think you handled it all... Read More with grace and worked diligently to carry off an absolutely memorable occasion. A lot of weddings in Maui are destination weddings, but ours was more like a traditional wedding in a state that is 5 hours away from me. I felt comfortable that you understood our vision and that you had everything in control at all times. If I was going to get married in Maui again I would definitely hire you all over again. Thanks again for everything!

Your Aloha Wedding Co!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Kristen W

Kara was the reason our wedding in November was beyond amazing and memorable! The thought of planning a destination wedding from Oregon was a little overwhelming but from day one with Kara she made the entire process the complete opposite! She is so on top of every detail and we... Read More were so blown away with her recommendations from everything to florals to hair and makeup. She took care of every detail from our marriage license appointment in Maui (with a reminder text the day before :)) to meeting us at the wedding site the day before to do a run through with such patience and understanding. I would recommend Kara %1000, she is worth every penny!!!!

FABULOUS WEDDING PLANNER

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Jessica C

I don’t normally write reviews, but if you are looking for an amazing wedding planner, YOU MUST HIRE KARA! The best decision we made while planning our destination wedding was choosing Kara Byrne from Your Aloha Wedding Company as our wedding planner. She is absolutely... Read More fabulous. She made the planning process extremely easy even from thousands of miles away. I am a very meticulous person and her attention to detail was outstanding. Throughout the entire process, we were given thorough details of decisions that we made. Items that needed a decision were clearly outlined with choices and an anticipated decision date. I also appreciated her detailed lists of vendor options that were specific to our budget and took into consideration our wedding day vision. Not only did she carefully organize every aspect of our wedding, she also helped with suggestions and opinions when it was hard for us to make a decision. I cannot tell you how many times we went back and forth on location options alone. She is very responsive, even letting me know when she would be unavailable so that I would not be waiting around for an answer. My soon to be mother-in-law broke her foot days before we landed in Maui and Kara was flexible and accommodating by making sure she could access the beach and be comfortable during the reception. She exemplifies excellent customer service! You will not go wrong by hiring Kara!

Amazing Wedding Coordinator!

Reviewed on 3/15/2013 Kayla H

We can say nothing but great things about Kara at Your Aloha Wedding Company. HIRE HER!!!! We were blown away with Kara. I did a lot of research before choosing our wedding coordinator, and I could not be happier with our choice. Kara was easy to communicate with; as we were... Read More planning from a distance we did all our communicating through email - and always had a quick reply. All our selections were made via email. The first time we saw our wedding location (Honua Kai Lani Estate) was the day before our wedding at our rehearsal, and all I can saw is Wow - breathing taking! Great recommendation by Kara! I felt that Kara was easy to talk to, and I could always send her our ideas and get her input to help us make decisions and she was always very understanding when we would change on our minds. Kara worked with us to help us create our dream wedding. Our wedding was still our ideas and vision but Kara helped to expand on that and make it happen. She gave us options with vendors, so we got to choose who fit our style and budget the best. We were very impressed with the vendors Kara recommended, would not of changed any of them. She made this experience fun for us, and took the stress away. We were able to enjoy the planning process, the days leading up to our wedding and our wedding day. We had no worries or thoughts about vendors delivering items, or things being set up - Kara had it all under control. Kara is friendly, easy to communicate with and very organized. Honestly, we just showed up and enjoyed our day like a bride and groom should. Kara and her assistant were there all day to ensure everything went smoothly. Our family and friends were very impressed with Kara and her recommendations of vendors as well, we have heard nothing but positive feedback. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day, and are very happy with everything! Still cannot believe we had our dream wedding in Maui - still have a smiling!! If you are planning on getting married on Maui, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kara - she is great at her job. Thank you again Kara for all your work for helping us to create a day that reflected who we are and made it that much more special for us.

Kara is the BEST!

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Jillian A

Kara is the Amazing!!!! Planning a wedding in Maui from Los Angeles is no easy task, unless you hire Kara. I had never stepped foot on the island until a few days before our wedding. I will say I was nervous not having seen any of our choices, but I had no reason to... Read More worry. The process was very easy - emails were very prompt, service was excellent, and every choice Kara made for us was outstanding. I was able to stay within my budget, but have a wedding in a beautiful location with a fabulous dinner. From flowers, to cupcakes, to transportation, to menus, everything was top notch for your dollar. Her attention to detail and her relationships with vendors makes the planning process simple and enjoyable! I can honestly say, my wedding day was better than I ever would have imagined and I know I owe a lot of that to my fabulous wedding planner, Kara!

My dream wedding

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Angeli M

Kara was great in helping us plan and coordinate our Wedding Vow Renewal in Maui from the Bay Area. Our special day could not have gone any better. I had researched dozens of other Wedding Coordinators before choosing Kara. The others did not seem interested nor did I get a good... Read More feeling about any of them. She responded to all of my numerous e-mails in a timely manner and was very attentive to all my questions and requests. I had envisioned the perfect wedding and Kara made it a dream come true. She was very knowledgeable and professional. She tried to really work within our budget. Everything turned out so beautiful! Upon meeting Kara for the first time a few days before our big day, she had every detail planned out for us and really put our minds at ease. She was so down to earth. Our destination beach wedding ceremony and reception were perfect! I highly recommend Kara. You won't be disappointed.

I loved Kara!!! Best of the Best :)

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Jen J

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Kara from Your Aloha Wedding Co. Another bride on the Hawaii board recommended her to me after I found out my first coordinator inflated prices. Needless to say, Kara was amazing. Her rates were dead on, her response time was... Read More not what you’d call “island time” and her attention to detail was amazing. The most important thing for me when choosing a coordinator was their willingness to be flexible. I like to do a lot of research on my own and Kara had no problem with me booking my own vendors. She was also right there to help me when I didn’t know who to book or where to turn. She also was a great listener who executed my vision perfectly. I would highly recommend Kara to anyone needing simple day-of coordination or full blown wedding planning.

Would choose Kara Byrne again!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Petra K

I was so happy that I chose Kara as my wedding planner. She was the 4th wedding planner I chose when I was not satisfied with the other ones. Since I have just moved to the USA from Europe, it was very difficult for me to plan a wedding and destination wedding was even worse.... Read More However, thanks to Kara everything ran so smoothly. She answered each question I had (and I had like hundreds ;-) and recommended the best vendors. If I would have known in advance it is gonna be so easy thanks to Kara, I would not worry at all! Kara is very friendly, professional and communicative. Several times I needed to reduce our budget and she was always able to recommend someone with similar quality but lower price. She was on the beach very early in the morning to make sure everything runs fine. I can highly recommend to anyone!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Larissa T

Kara Byrne is an amazing wedding coordinator for Your Aloha Wedding Company. Living in Vancouver and planning a wedding in Maui initially seemed a daunting task. However, Kara made the planning process manageable and enjoyable. Kara guided us through, assisting us with her... Read More extensive knowledge of local vendors and talents. She recommended a venue, Gannon’s lower lawn, that was transformed into the beautiful outdoor space I had envisioned. Everything was perfect…..from the flowers to the wonderful musician Kara found to play on the beach, and sing at the reception. Family and friends raved about the spectacular dinner, and the delicious wedding cake! Kara is both skilled at what she does and patient with an occasionally over-whelmed bride! Her calm demeanor and expertise made our wedding day everything we dreamed of. Larissa and Faustair August 29, 2012

Total confidence with Your Aloha WC

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Kathleen F

Kara was my wedding planner and was sooo easy to work with. She was quick to communicate, always had good feed back, and followed through with everything. When planning a wedding from CA, it was a huge comfort to know she was on top of everything. HIGHLY recommend her to help... Read More make your wedding an AMAZING and LAIDBACK experience!

A-MA-ZING

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Lesli C

Kara Byrne handled my entire wedding from start to finish and did an excellent job. I can honestly say she did all the work; I just told her what I liked and did not like. We had open communication about everything. Kara would always show me photographs of items, venues, offered... Read More suggestions, the whole "sha bang!" Which made trusting a complete stranger 8 hours away (plane ride) from me EASY. She put all of her attention to details as if this was her wedding. Thank you Your Aloha Wedding for making 08/11/12. A beautiful day!

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Abby R

We had to hire a wedding coordinator since our wedding in Maui was a destination wedding and we weren't sure where to begin! We found Kara and her team through a web search and met with her when we went out to Maui to start to start scouting venues. She was very helpful and... Read More knowledgeable in showing us locations and finding ones that worked for us. Once we started planning the details, she was quick to respond to emails, but often didn't respond to all of our questions, which we would then have to ask a second or third time. All of her quoted prices seemed to be higher than average and her response was "everything is more expensive in Maui". For us to stay in budget, we had to take a lot into our own hands and send a lot of things via mail since we could get it cheaper. With the few vendors we negotiated with directly, we got better prices than she had originally quoted us. Overall, the set up was great and she got everything we wanted. Part of the package that you pay for is coordination on the day of the wedding including keeping everything on track and sticking to the itinerary that she typed up. There were many times during our wedding day, that people were standing around not knowing what to do next. We often noticed that she was just standing on the side chatting with her assistant or other vendors. The worst was prior to cake cutting, our guests were standing around and it was our photographer and DJ who asked us if we should do the cake cutting now. She was no where to be found and we just went with the rest of the day. There were also times through out experience of planning the wedding that she often forgot the details of our wedding or would continue to ask questions that we would have previously answered in other emails. She often stated she had a file on us, and it would have been great if she took the few seconds to refer to it before getting back to us. The day of our wedding ended up going perfectly, but Kara could have done more to contribute to that. Overall, she was helpful and friendly but if you're looking for a non cookie cutter wedding than you may to look at other coordinators. Her suggestions never seemed outside the box, and it appears she definitely has a set list of vendors to use and its difficult to break away from that.

You're in good hands with Your Aloha Wedding Co.

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Elizabeth D

I loved working with Kara Byrne to plan our big day! She was always very professional, organized, and very easy going. I really can't relate to stressed out brides out there, only because Kara seriously thought of and took care of everything! She's the best!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Jen D

We recently got Maui'd on Maui. Living in Las Vegas, NV seemed to be a challenge with coordinating our wedding but thanks to Kara I put all of my trust into her. It was well worth it because she put up with my numerous e-mails and always politely responded! I think I had... Read More about eight different ideas of my wedding, but Kara helped me narrow things down. Everything went like clockwork and I didn't even speak to Kara on the phone or meet her until the day of our wedding! Kara made sure all of my requests were met and ensured all vendors did what they needed to do. She made sure our reservations for our reception at the Old Lahaina Luau were complete! Thank you so much Kara! You were absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have had a more beautiful ceremony location or wedding! Mahalo, Jennifer & Brian

Fantastic service!

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Christine C

My husband and I were married May 15th on Maui and Kara from your aloha wedding co. was an incredible asset in our wedding planning, especially because we were doing a destination wedding. We corresponded regularly by e-mail due to our time difference and she quickly replied... Read More within the day every time, but was also available by phone and was easy to reach. She continually added her opinion, local options for vendors and suggestions based on what we wanted for the big day. She arranged the flowers, makeup, hair, limos, licensing, a reverand, music, a videographer, the wedding timeline and endless amounts of little details and moral support. You won't be sorry to have this team on your side to make your special day effortless and stress free, they were by far the best investment we made for our wedding!!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Andrea M

Kara and her team were absolutley fantastic on our Wedding Day March 31st in Wailea! We planned our wedding for 8 months from Canada. Kara was so helpful, providing her opinions, suggesting numerous different options and always answering my emails in a timely manner. She is so... Read More pleasant to work with, always smiling (you can even hear her smile in her voice), she just made the planning stage fun and relaxed. Kara even tied tiny ribbons to my hand fans prior to me arriving in Maui, she took care of it all! I am so happy we chose you Kara - It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for everything. Sincerely - Andrea Jensen

A Bride & Groom's Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Jennie C

My experience with Your Aloha Wedding Company has been nothing but wonderful. Our wedding planner, Kara and her two assistants, Regina and Marlene helped put together the dream wedding my husband and I hoped for. Not only was Kara quick to respond, she listened and provided... Read More honest feedback when asked. Let's be real...planning a wedding is not the easiest thing to do. There are so many things that go into a wedding. Some people have this vision of what their wedding would look like since they were kids. I didn't. Thanks to Kara and team, I was a stress free bride. She is very detailed and provided an updated estimate at anytime a change was made. This definitely helps with budgeting. My husband and I are from Seattle, WA and did not get to see or taste anything before the big day. I never had a doubt in my mind that Kara would help put together the wedding that was perfect for us. We'd do it again if we had a time machine. It was that memorable. And now a new exciting journey begins. Thank you, Your Aloha Wedding Company, Kara, & team!

The Best!

Reviewed on 12/18/2011 Melissa K

From my first conversation with Kara I knew I found the perfect person to help with my wedding.  Planning  a wedding long distance can be a challenge but with Kara’s help the planning went very smoothly and we were never worried about a thing.  She was always... Read More there to offer suggestions and advice.  Talking with Kara was like talking to a good friend.  The wedding turned out beautifully and we’re still getting compliments on it.  Choosing Your Aloha Wedding Company was the best wedding decision we made.