Your Day Production

Greater New Orleans, Houma/Thibodaux and Lafayette Areas

Video Artists

See and feel the glamour and elegance of your wedding day as living history. We service weddings in the Greater New Orleans and the Houma/Thibodaux and Lafayette areas.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Greater New Orleans, Houma/Thibodaux and Lafayette Areas

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Katherine B

LaVina was simply phenomenal and was key to making our daughter's wedding in New Orleans a unforgettable experience for all the guests. Planning a 4 day destination wedding for 200 people was no small task and took nearly a year. Luckily we contacted LaVina early and that... Read More certainly facilitated our planning. There is simply no venue in new Orleans that LaVina does not know. She knew the church we had picked uptown in and out, where to locate the videographers, where the best angles were. She typically has two videographers filming at once which is great when filming large groups or when covering the bride setup with one and groom party with the other. Our in laws also used LaVina for the rehearsal dinner at Delmonico's which was great as many guests held speeches. The day of the wedding she was spectacular. We had to rush from the church located uptown to the French Quarter where we had planned a Second Line all the way from the harbor to Antoine's Restaurant where the reception was being held. For the Second Line, which most guests had never experienced she was really masterful capturing the entire event with two cameras, one on the bride and groom in the front with the band, the other on the wedding party dancing through the streets. At Antoine's we had two full floors, one for cocktails and dinner and one for the live band and dancing. She captured all the special moments beautifully: first dance, father & daughter dance, keynote speech and cake ceremony. Virtually every guest who attended the event said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. LaVina was a key person in making that happen. She prepared a 15 minute key moment video set to music and also provided with edited footage of over 3 additional hours on a USB drive. We plan to make a number of short custom videos to send for Christmas to the guests as a memory. LaVina truly deserves the recognition for her outstanding work as she is real gem!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Christine W

LaVina and her team were so great during our wedding day. We absolutely loved our video! They did such a great job. My dad didn't think it was a necessary expense but after getting our video back from LaVina, he said every penny was worth it. Thank You, Thank You LaVina!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Shaunte D

I didn't plan to have a videographer but after seeing the highlight videos from Your Day Production and crying at how beautiful they were I decided I would budget wherever needed to have our day videoed by them. I wouldn't trade it for anything, the video is better than any... Read More pictures because it's real time vs. a still image. She captured the love and fun we had, and her staff even helped rescue my mom from a locked bathroom minutes before we were heading to the venue :) CHOOSE YOUR DAY PRODUCTION AND YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Leigh L

Absolutely loved working with LaVina of Your Day! Very professional. My video is amazing & captures my wedding day beautifully!!! I always recommend this company to brides!! Couldn't be happier with our choice!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Ashley G

LaVina and her team were absolutely wonderful! They were able to capture moments from our wedding and reception that my husband and I wouldn't have been a part of during the busy day. And the music video is the best way to recap the day. 100% recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Samantha S

Lavinia did a great job with out wedding video. She was professional and very easy to work with. I often forgot the cameras were there, which is probably why the reception video is so great!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

LaVina, thank you SOO much for an absolutely, beautiful wedding video! You captured every moment perfectly and we are so thankful to have chosen you to be our videographer. You did an AMAZING JOB! You created a video we will cherish forever. The video was exquisite and we could... Read More not have asked for more! THANK YOU!!!! :))

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Leslie G

LaVina did a FANTASTIC job with my sister's wedding video!! She is extremely meticulous about getting all the perfect shots! I would recommended her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Lauren C

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding video. Your Day Production is a first class videography company. LaVina was such a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and gave us everything we hoped for and more. I highly recommend this company with no hesitations at... Read More all. Our wedding video came out perfect and we appreciate everything.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Nicole L

We love our wedding video from Your Day Production! The crew didn't miss a thing. They captured every moment of your prep, ceremony, and reception

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Your Day Production was the videographer my son and daughter-in-law chose for their wedding earlier this year. I was happy at the thought of having a video of the wedding. I was NOT disappointed. The highlight video is so beautiful and captured the essence of the special day.... Read More (I love the artistic editing, music, etc.) The full length video shows ALL the FUN. How LaVina and her assistant were in so many places, I don't know - and they were so professional about it! We never felt as tho they were in the way but watching the video shows they didn't miss a thing. We have enjoyed showing both the long and short version to our family and friends. Thanks, Your Day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Erin M

LaVina and her crew were absolutely amazing!! They were everthing my husband and I could possibly have asked for! They captured the most beautiful moments of our special day and were so easy to work with! She is very profressional, gets back to you in a timely manner, and just... Read More a lovely person. Because they did such a great job, my maid of honor used them for her wedding too! Thank you Your Day Production for helping to make our wedding day a success!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Bonnie B

Some might say, "videographers are too expensive" or, "I will have pictures...who needs a video?" Then steps in this wonderful, affordable company. I cannot say enough about Your Day Production. From the moment we booked with them, we knew our wedding would be in good hands.... Read More LaVina and her team produced a high-quality film and trailer that our family and friends watch over and over again. They caught every moment without getting in the way or making a peep. They really took out the time to get to know us as a couple and understand what was important to be covered. Even with little glitches along the way, like with any wedding, Your Day Production was flexible and assured us everything would be perfect, and it was. With high-quality production and reasonably priced packages, I would highly recommend Your Day Productions to any Bride looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

I chose Your Day Production for one of the most memorable day's of my life. Their team was very professional and did everything in a comfortable and timely manner. I absolutely loved my video and photo's. Every moment was captured and I would highly recommend Your Day... Read More Production for anyone's special event.

Really nice product and solid vendor

Reviewed on 12/25/2014

We decided at the last minute to get a videographer. Your day production did a really beautiful job at a very competitive price. They were responsive at all times and very professional. The dvd arrived on time and would definitely recommend this vendor.

Your Day Production Review

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

We were very pleased with the professionalism of the videographer and her work. The final results exceeded our expectations. Anyone can hold a video camera and film, but it takes a special eye to capture the special moments that will last a lifetime. Our daughter and new son in... Read More law will have memories to treasure; the day passes so quickly and you don't get to see it all. This video captured many of the guests enjoying the night that we missed. The quality of the work is exceptional. I would highly recommend this vendor to others looking for a professional, high quality video.

Wonderful way to relive a wonderful day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Janice S

We used Your Day Production(LaVina Bostick) to video my daughter's wedding and rehearsal dinner. She was very easy to work with, reasonably priced, and extremely professional throughout the process and events. We now have terrific videos of both events to relive those very... Read More special times! I highly recommend LaVina and Your Day Production. Adding video of the Rehearsal Dinner was a great idea!!!

Outstanding Job ;-) !!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

Your Day Production really took their time and work with me. I got everything I wanted and more. LaVina Bostock really did a fabulous job on my video for my wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone.

Everything and More!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Heather B

Your day videography did not just capture our day beautifully, they captured it perfectly!! They were so helpful and easy to work with throughout the entire months leading up to the wedding! On my wedding day, LaVina even fixed my hair and made sure everything was in place... Read More perfectly. She wasn't there to just video, she was there to celebrate my day and truly make sure it was everything I dreamed of. Your day videography is more than a videographer, they are your maid of honor, your go to person in the last minute craziness of the day, and your support system. I couldn't be more thankful for the experience I gained by working with them! Our video captured our personalities perfectly and it is and always will be our most prized possession. Thank you Your Day Videography for making our day everything we imagined and more!!! We love you guys!!!

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

I had such great experience with Your Day Production on my wedding Day. They were very professional and very easy to get in touch with. I met with Lavina and we looked at her past work while deciding the details for my own special day. On the day of my wedding, they were on time... Read More and easy and fun to work with. I received my videos 3 months after my wedding date, which was exactly when I was promised. My highlights video is something that I will treasure for many years to come. My full wedding video was put together beautifully and everything exceeded my expectations. I could not have made a better choice hiring Your Day Production to capture my wedding day.

Great video!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Amanda S

We weren't going to get a videographer because of our budget, but LaVina's pricing was reasonable and we decided to do it. We are SO happy we did! It was well worth the money! She is wonderful to work with, you honestly don't even know she's there! I would definitely recommend... Read More Your Day Productions!

Use Your Day Production as your videographer

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jenny F

We highly recommend them. They were friendly and very helpful the day of our wedding. We love our video. Don't go without a video for your wedding. You will regret it if you do.

Glad we did it

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Mary Lynn G

We almost didn't have a wedding videographer. It wasn't in our budget but after we saw our friends wedding video done by Your Day Production, we knew we just had to have them. We watch the video all the time! It brings back all my emotions from that day. My grandparents... Read More live out of town and couldn't make the wedding because of their age. Because our wedding recap is on the Your Day Production website, my grandparent are able to watch it. We highly recommend you get a videographer and use Your Day Production.

Awesome Video

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Susan L

We absolutely loved our wedding video. The Your Day crew was a delight to work with. Our video was over two hours long and we also have a short music video recap that we can enjoy when we don't have time to watch the whole thing. I think I have watched the music video recap... Read More about 50 times in the last week. Thank You, Your Day Production, for giving us a life time of memories.

Our wedding

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Monique

Lavina and the rest of the crew at Your Day Productions did an amazing job with my wedding video! She was pleasant to work with, very professional, and made the day about me and my husband! Our video recap was back in a timely manner. I absolutely love her work and highly... Read More recommend Your Day Productions!!!! Simply breathtaking !

Your Day Production