Your Day Production

Greater New Orleans, Houma/Thibodaux and Lafayette Areas

Video and Photo Booth

See and feel the glamour and elegance of your wedding day as living history. We service weddings in the Greater New Orleans and the Houma/Thibodaux and Lafayette areas.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Greater New Orleans, Houma/Thibodaux and Lafayette Areas (504) 273-0005

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Lindsay H

I was very happy with my choice for videographer with Your Day Productions. LaVina was extremely easy to work with and was very helpful in more aspects than just videography during wedding planning. We had probably a two hour discussion prior to my booking her with her giving... Read More all sorts of advice from her experience over the years which I found very helpful! The day of I probably would have forgotten my garter if she hadn't reminded me and she even helped bustle my dress when my mom and MOH were having trouble. I have had so many compliments on my wedding trailer and am so happy with the final product!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

Wonderful! They video-graphed my daughters wedding and I highly recommend them. They were very nice to work with, set up items themselves so they would look great in the video shot. Extremely polite, professional and worked wonderfully with the bride and groom and their large... Read More wedding party! After the wedding as well, Lavina was a pleasure to work with as we had some special requests!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Sally C

so helpful with more than just videoing! of corse we love our video and how its edited but they were some helpful before hand and easy to communicate with and so helpful on the day!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Joel F

Ms. LaVina is AMAZING! In the beginning of planning the wedding I was contemplating hiring a videographer. Once I decided, Your Day Productions quickly became my choice after speaking with Ms. LaVina. I received my video yesterday and I can honestly say, that was one of the... Read More BEST choices I made in the wedding planning process. She captured all the emotions, moments, and love from that day. Because of her we have relived our wedding day again and again. She is the absolute BEST!! She is a must for any wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Meghan L

We love our video!. We have over 3 1/2 hours of memories. LaVina arrived early to video me and my bridesmaids getting ready. I had no idea that we would receive our full ceremony, which was over an hour, on our DVD. Our priest was a friend of the family and he has so many... Read More good stories that we now have on our DVD. It was great to hear them again. Our reception was not stop dancing. It's fun to see some of the dancing moves our friends and family have. The video is a great memory that we will enjoy showing future generations.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Margaret e

We love our video and our family and friends that couldn't attend, loved watching the highlights that were posted on your website. You captured all the big moments and all the small details so well. You were so helpful, which meant a lot to me and it kept me calm. Thank you,... Read More thank you, thank you. We will cherish the video forever.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Our wedding video was absolutely perfect and beautiful. We are beyond thrilled with it. You are a 1st class videographer and we truly enjoyed working with you.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Nola Bride M

We are so grateful for Your Day Production for filming our wedding. With the Hurricane Nate barreling down on us and less that 24 hours notice that our ceremony time was moved up 8 hours, we were totally frantic. The Your Day Production crew showed up at 8 am to start filming... Read More (originally it was suppose to start at 3:30 pm). They were professional, helpful, calm, cool and collect. They even helped us remember what we needed to take with us from the hotel. We will never forget them and all they did for us on our day. We look forward to see our full video and having a good laugh. Of course we weren't laughing the day of, but we will have the video to show us that it all worked out in the end. Thank You, Your Day Production!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 chantel b

LaVina did an excellent job on our wedding day video! We are very pleased with how it came out and love our video recap that we were able to share with family and friends. I'd recommend Your Day Production to anyone!

2017-10-23T13:32:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Adam C

Lavina was SO easy to work with! My husband, Alex and I, planned out New Orleans Wedding from out of state and YourDay was the perfect choice to document all of our family and friends celebrating with us. Lavina was professional, on time, and extremely helpful the day of! The... Read More final video was covered from all angles, clear, and the audio perfect! I would confidently hire Your Day again and easily recommend them to family and friends! THANK YOU LAVINA!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Paul l

Were so happy we got a video done for our wedding Things go by so fast on your wedding day you just can't take it all in its so hard to remember all the details . We selected Your Day Productions because of so many reasons Pricing she was quick on getting back with us when we... Read More contacted her and she spent time with us on the phone explaining to us about video and editing . One big thing we liked was she used 3 cameras to film our ceremony we love the part when one camera is on Me walking down the aisle and another camera zoomed in on my husband face looking at me for the first time with tears in his eyes. Also she use 3 wireless microphones placed on my husband to pick up our voices for our vows and one on the priest and readers podium . These are things we never thought about when selecting a video company we spoke to 2 other video company's but they did not do use 3 cameras and only 1 microphone on the groom only . Another important thing is the other 2 video company's only gave you a 45 to 60 minute video on 1 dvd .With Your Day Productions we got 5 dvds and our wedding dvd was almost 3 hours long she really captured lots of reception fun. Best Investment ever

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 J B

My daughter was very skeptical about getting a videographer for her wedding because of the extra cost. My wife and I decided we would go ahead and pay for the videography, and did not hesitate to book Your Day Production. It was one of the most important decisions I have ever... Read More made. My father passed away shortly after my daughter got married, and thanks to LaVina, I have not only pictures of my dad dancing, but I have a precious video of his voice and his dancing. That is something that no photographer can accomplish. Not only did she capture so many special details that I would have never thought of, her drone shots are incredible! She filmed beautiful footage flying above the church and reception hall. The attention to every detail is absolutely worth the price and will give you precious memories that you will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gwenda M

Your Day Production is the best videographer you can work with hands down! We were so pleased when LaVina and John filmed my granddaughter's wedding. They were able to capture every little detail and never missed a thing! They were such professionals and kept the flow of the... Read More entire wedding running so smoothly. The edited wedding video, and 15 minute music video highlight couldn't be more perfect. I would highly recommend Your Day Production to anyone wanting beautiful, professional, well-priced videographers. They are the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kristen M

Words can't describe how incredibly pleased we were with LaVina and John at Your Day Production. As the mother of the bride, I was so nervous to make sure that everything was done correctly and on time. LaVina and John set up and captured every moment perfectly. They made us... Read More feel at ease and guided us through the entire day from getting ready, to enjoying the ceremony, and partying at the reception. They were such wonderful, easy people to work with, and I would definitely recommend using them for any event you want captured. The best part of the package was the incredible wedding music video! Needless to say, we couldn't be happier! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 H R

LaVina, John and Cody were excellent! We had them for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. Being the MOB, I could not have been happier. They helped set up her dress and other items making sure everything was set up for so many shots!They were extremely nice, professional... Read More and made me feel at ease. I could tell they had done this many times. It was one of the many aspects of the wedding that I did not worry about. I highly recommend Your Day Production and would use them again if I had another daughter!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Leigh L

Absolutely loved working with LaVina of Your Day! Very professional. My video is amazing & captures my wedding day beautifully!!! I always recommend this company to brides!! Couldn't be happier with our choice!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Ashley G

LaVina and her team were absolutely wonderful! They were able to capture moments from our wedding and reception that my husband and I wouldn't have been a part of during the busy day. And the music video is the best way to recap the day. 100% recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Samantha S

Lavinia did a great job with out wedding video. She was professional and very easy to work with. I often forgot the cameras were there, which is probably why the reception video is so great!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016

LaVina, thank you SOO much for an absolutely, beautiful wedding video! You captured every moment perfectly and we are so thankful to have chosen you to be our videographer. You did an AMAZING JOB! You created a video we will cherish forever. The video was exquisite and we could... Read More not have asked for more! THANK YOU!!!! :))

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Leslie G

LaVina did a FANTASTIC job with my sister's wedding video!! She is extremely meticulous about getting all the perfect shots! I would recommended her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Lauren C

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding video. Your Day Production is a first class videography company. LaVina was such a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and gave us everything we hoped for and more. I highly recommend this company with no hesitations at... Read More all. Our wedding video came out perfect and we appreciate everything.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Katherine B

LaVina was simply phenomenal and was key to making our daughter's wedding in New Orleans a unforgettable experience for all the guests. Planning a 4 day destination wedding for 200 people was no small task and took nearly a year. Luckily we contacted LaVina early and that... Read More certainly facilitated our planning. There is simply no venue in new Orleans that LaVina does not know. She knew the church we had picked uptown in and out, where to locate the videographers, where the best angles were. She typically has two videographers filming at once which is great when filming large groups or when covering the bride setup with one and groom party with the other. Our in laws also used LaVina for the rehearsal dinner at Delmonico's which was great as many guests held speeches. The day of the wedding she was spectacular. We had to rush from the church located uptown to the French Quarter where we had planned a Second Line all the way from the harbor to Antoine's Restaurant where the reception was being held. For the Second Line, which most guests had never experienced she was really masterful capturing the entire event with two cameras, one on the bride and groom in the front with the band, the other on the wedding party dancing through the streets. At Antoine's we had two full floors, one for cocktails and dinner and one for the live band and dancing. She captured all the special moments beautifully: first dance, father & daughter dance, keynote speech and cake ceremony. Virtually every guest who attended the event said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. LaVina was a key person in making that happen. She prepared a 15 minute key moment video set to music and also provided with edited footage of over 3 additional hours on a USB drive. We plan to make a number of short custom videos to send for Christmas to the guests as a memory. LaVina truly deserves the recognition for her outstanding work as she is real gem!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Nicole L

We love our wedding video from Your Day Production! The crew didn't miss a thing. They captured every moment of your prep, ceremony, and reception

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Christine W

LaVina and her team were so great during our wedding day. We absolutely loved our video! They did such a great job. My dad didn't think it was a necessary expense but after getting our video back from LaVina, he said every penny was worth it. Thank You, Thank You LaVina!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Shaunte D

I didn't plan to have a videographer but after seeing the highlight videos from Your Day Production and crying at how beautiful they were I decided I would budget wherever needed to have our day videoed by them. I wouldn't trade it for anything, the video is better than any... Read More pictures because it's real time vs. a still image. She captured the love and fun we had, and her staff even helped rescue my mom from a locked bathroom minutes before we were heading to the venue :) CHOOSE YOUR DAY PRODUCTION AND YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

Your Day Production