Your Special Day By Joni

Serving Boca Raton and All of Southeast Florida

Dedicated to making your vision a reality

Totally devoted to you, we are dedicated to make your vision a reality. By working with a limited number of brides at a time, we pamper you and make you feel really special on your special day. We have plans and packages tailored to your needs.

$$

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Serving Boca Raton and, Boca Raton, FL
Serving Boca Raton and All of Southeast Florida

Dreams Can Come True

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Jasmin S

Since I am British, I had no clue where, who and how to organise my Florida wedding. I had no one to help me with my wedding which was organised in just under two months. Arthur Sands at B Ocean Fort Lauderdale where I got married, recommended that I speak with Joni Scalzo,he had said some great things about her and I gave her a call. Wow was he right about her. People say that soul mates are made in Heaven ! Well we know that much is true... But have you ever had a Wedding planner that was too ? Joni Scalzo, my wedding planner who was my heavenly angel and my saving grace. She was available to me at such short notice and agreed to work to the tight time constraints. Oh my gosh she was created to serve us ladies to make our dreams and desires come true on our Special day. Special is what Joni makes you feel as if you are her one and only Bride! She has the patience of a saint and she attended to my every single whim with a smile on her face and a huge hug down the phone. Joni did every single thing for me, even came to pick me up from the airport, after my horrendous trip to NYC. The moment I met her I forgot about my horrible trip. Her kindness and laughter is contagious, she is so lovable. She has so much positive energy, her warmth and smile just win you over and your stress is eliminated. She is so trustworthy and reliable to her name and her professionalism is second to none. Joni attended every meeting with me and guided me and gave me recommendations for various wedding vendors, even down to a seamstress and Henna tattoo artist, to name just a few. She knows her stuff and I have to say they were all fantastic and reliable. She gave me inspiration and ideas and attended every single detail. From organising my Bridesmaids and wedding party rehearsals, photographer, transport, nannies, face make up painters, photographers,photobooths,wrapping both of our father's presents. Keeping us on schedule on our wedding day. Oh my gosh everything even wiping wedding cake off my face after my wedding cake fight with my husband lol ! Our friends and family commented on how impressed they were that we pulled off such a great wedding in the time that we had and that it was "The Best Wedding" that they had ever attended !! They teased that Joni must be my best Friend. We all dream about our Wedding, so yes she was our dream wedding planner. Joni took on the role as not just my wedding planner but best friend, mother, sister, agony aunt... She did it with love and patience. I did not have to worry about a single thing on my Wedding day as I knew Joni was there taking care of everything. She even made sure that we ate on our wedding. She is so caring and attentive. She gave my husband & I a Wedding come true, our wedding day was so much fun and we will never forget it and we will cherish it in our hearts for decades to come. We have Joni to Thank for our one and only true love Wedding. My Special day by Joni Scalzo. We would be crazy not to recommend her !!

Best Wedding Planner EVER!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Kelly H

We contacted Joni a year before our wedding. Being that one of us was from Florida, and the other from Canada, we decided on the US for our special day. Joni was nothing short of enthusiastic and full steam ahead despite the distance planning. She was literally available 24/7 and could be contacted anywhere. If she was working a wedding, she would still respond that she was currently busy with an event, and would contact us back right after. Even when she was leaving on her own vacation, she called us to leave an emergency contact in case of any wedding planning meltdowns ;). Joni always rearranged her schedule to accommodate us and the vendors on each subsequent planning trip to Florida. She understands the unique and sometimes difficult family relationships that exist when bringing two completely different groups of people together. Despite these family challenges, Joni can help design a wedding party that suits everyone's individual needs. There really isn't anything Joni won't do for her clients. When it comes to budget, she'll find what works and create perfection. Our experience with Joni was truly amazing. She EVEN had vendors to her home and supplied all of the food and wine for a day full of decor, table settings, hair, and make up trials. Who does that??? Joni of course!! She treats her clients like family and you feel nothing but love from the time you start working with her till the long term friendship that's created as a result. When the wedding was over, and we left for our honeymoon, I think we missed Joni the most! We highly recommend her as a wedding planner, confidant, business professional, and friend. She will turn your dreams into reality and make your special day one to remember. We love and miss you Joni!! Xoxo Kelly and Adam

Phenomenal Wedding Planner!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Heather S

Joni is the most caring, genuine and loving person I have ever met. She does everything in her power to make her brides happy and will bend over backwards for them. She referred me to some phenomenal vendors which ended up making my wedding the most beautiful wedding that anyone has ever been to! I have become amazing friends with Joni and will continue to use her throughout life's celebrations. PS- I knew she was "the one" when I e-mailed her at 11pm inquiring about her services and she emailed me back IMMEDIATELY! Joni always has her phone on her which allows her to respond to you as soon as possible!

My Perfect Wedding by Joni

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

My Perfect Wedding By Joni

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Danielle S

Joni is an amazing angel that I had the privilege of meeting during one of the most important moments of my life as a woman .. MY WEDDING. I never write reviews for anything, not because I don't want to, but because my life is very busy and it doesn't allow me much free time. However, for Joni I had to make an exception. Starting with her, such a sweet and loving woman with incredible sensitivity. I was charmed with her from the first time we sat down for a cup of coffee. Her knowledge, close relationships, and the flawless execution of her work makes it so that the bride is completely certain that everything will work out. Joni was extremely precise in choosing the name "YOUR SPECIAL DAY BY JONI" and she lives up to its brand. I was pampered, cared for and had the indication of the best professionals, who have made my day the most special in the world. I cannot help but praise Joni's team who were all present at the right time and gave me all the support in order for everything to happen perfectly at my wedding. I am a woman that works full time, constantly travels, and takes care of my company, making my free time very short . Planning a wedding in less than five months and being able to say I had the wedding of my dreams is truly a blessing. Working with Joni made me feel safe in every decision. She made everything very transparent and provided several wonderful ideas. She gave me a range of options for every detail: the dress, budget, invitations, makeup, photographer, videographer, sound and decoration among many more. The hotel staff and everyone involved were amazing and every detail she assisted with made my day that more special! I made friends instead of signing contracts and though the time I had to plan was short I took no shortcuts in making my day unforgettable. I even changed my dress 4 times! LOL. Joni, I want to let you know that I have an immense love and respect for you and everything you did. You made me feel like the most beautiful and fulfilled woman in the universe! Thank you for taking care of all my anxieties and keeping me calm. I am very grateful and honored to have met a wonderful woman like you. I admire your work, not only for its success, but because I could see how much love you deposit in everything you do. I truly believe that this is the secret to your success and to why all of your brides are more than happy and fulfilled !!! LOVEEE YOUUUUU!!!

Joni is the most amazing wedding planner!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Arielle G

Joni is the most fabulous wedding planner ever and every bride in South Florida (or in the world) should use her!! I have a busy work schedule and knew I couldn't dedicate 100% of my time to planning my wedding but I also knew I wanted it to be an amazing weekend to remember for not only myself and my now husband, but all of our guests! Joni helped us make this happen. She made planning easy, fun and enjoyable! She brought us the best of the best vendors to work with narrowing them down for us so we could easily pick who to work with. She was extremely organized and vital in keeping us stay on track and making sure everything got done. She is also extremely creative! She was able to understand my vision right from the start and made amazing suggestions and shared idea's that made our day truly special and unique. On the day of, Joni's team was incredible. Everyone worked so hard to make sure things went to plan and even when there were some hiccups her team was right on top of it to make sure nobody even knew, including me!! All of my friends seemed so stressed by the time their wedding came but I can truly say I enjoyed every single aspect of planning and the entire wedding weekend because of Joni and her team. I recommend all brides use Joni for their wedding!!

Joni is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Angie I

For all brides-to-be out there I would highly recommend that you let Joni help you plan your wedding. With Joni, you are in great hands and she helps to take off some of the immense pressures that we as brides are overcome with. When I first spoke with her, I had a good feeling about things. She is not only experienced in wedding planning but had a confident calmness about her that allowed me to feel comfortable with her being my wedding coordinator. She was always available to speak with me when needed and answered my "silly questions". She assured me that being a bride for the first time that there were no such thing as silly questions, she does this all the time!!! My wedding day was all that I could've hoped

Joni made my dream wedding a reality!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Sarah S

I started planning my wedding a year and a half ago. I had no clue where to start. I knew I needed a wedding planner. I spoke to a few, but there was no connection. Then I called Joni and it clicked. Just the calmness of her voice set me at ease with wedding planning. I knew we were in good hands. Now, I live in central Florida- but that was no issue for Joni. We had regular chats on the phone or even via text if I really needed to. She put me in contact with the BEST vendors. And all the vendors love working with Joni and have a great relationship with her- which made my wedding day even better. My wedding went SO smoothly. I had fun- which I did not know was possible. I enjoyed every minute of my wedding. The reason- because Joni handled everything. My friends and family are still calling me and saying they could not believe how beautiful the event was- or how calm I was. I 100% believe it was because Joni was my wedding planner. I also wanted to note that if you are having a traditional Jewish wedding like I did- Joni IS FOR YOU! She knew more about what had to happen at a Jewish wedding-than I did. She is a true mensch! When I think about my wedding- I get emotional. It really was the best day of my life. My husband and I highly recommend her. She is a part of our life now and we are so grateful she made our first day as a married couple unforgettable! Love you, Joni! Sarah and Gena

Reviewed on 6/06/2015

Joni is uniquely qualified and it's hard to imagine finding anyone better. I'm the father of the bride. It's been a week since the wedding and we have had countless compliments via hand written notes to phone calls and our friends coming by just to tell us how spectacular it was. We've been told by them and we agree that it was flawless, beautiful and perfectly executed. We have Joni to credit the success. There is nothing we could have improved on. We trusted her recommendations and went with her choice of venue, 10 piece band, florist, photograher and video company. We went with everything she recommended. Her choice of venue allowed our guests during cocktail hour to have ample and beautiful and comfortable seating. The ceremony was amazing as was the whole night. I'm not easy to please and expect perfection. She exceeded expectations and doubt you could find anyone anyway that could deliver a better wedding if you want to go first class. thanks Joni!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Rachel B

Wow!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Joni and her team! We planned our wedding in 5 months and Joni nailed it! She is professional, thoughtful, listens well to your vision, easy to work with and touches upon every detail. She is a true professional and understands how to make your special day easy, smooth and exactly how you want it to be. Ours guests are still telling us what an amazing evening it was and how it was the best, smoothest wedding they have ever been to. Joni made it happen and we could not have done it without her. You will be so happy with your decision to work with Joni! She was the key to our day!

The Best Wedding Planner In South Florida..or America

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 Emily S

I was referred to Joni through a family friend. This family friend was at one of Joni's wedding the weekend before I was getting engaged. The family friend knew I was getting engaged and approached Joni to get her information because of the fabulous wedding she had put on. Once I got engaged I contacted Joni. She responded in such a timely manner which made me feel at ease with starting this wedding planning process. I had just moved to the area and had no connections with any vendors, reception halls, or anything else. I knew this was going to be a hard wedding to plan. When my fiance and I first met with Joni she put all my worries at ease. Joni has all the best connections, and knows so many people within the wedding and event community. Whenever we had a question she was always a text, call or email away. She would respond in no time. I could not have planned this wedding without Joni. She did so many things for us from calling vendors, to ordering things. She has a great timeline that answered so many questions I never could have thought of that kept us from scrambling the day of. She is very organized and always does what she says she will do. Joni is more than a wedding planner I felt like she was part of my wedding. She always makes time to meet up and discuses what need to be done each step of the way and that took away a lot of stress as a bride. You need Joni's services! She is the best event planner you will get. I couldn't thank her enough for all she did for me and my wedding. She gave me the wedding of my dreams and without her none of it could of been possible. Joni you are a dream come true!

Perfection !

Reviewed on 1/14/2015

If you don't hire Joni, you are crazy and looking to be stressed planning your wedding and during your wedding. She is flawless! She took care of all our stress before the wedding and during the wedding. We live in Maine and had a South Beach Miami wedding. WOW! She should get double the money and she still would be cheap! Joni has all the connections, knows her stuff, her taste is impeccable and bends over to please. We LOVED, LOVED her. HIRE JONI - you will not be disappointed at all.

Totally worth it!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Lyndsey K

My Fiance and I decided to get a wedding planner as we are both very busy in our professional lives and I did not have family in the area to help. The main aspects I was looking for were great vendor connections, design skill and a funny and relaxed personality. I also wanted someone who would fight for me. All of the above mentioned qualities we got in Joni and more! She was always available and helped me to find humor in the inevitable hiccups that occurred during the planning. If you are bride who is working on a budget but want the world, then Joni is your woman. Her ability to find me the right vendors who could work with my vision and price range was phenomenal. And of course, I loved that I didn't have to deal with them if I didn't want to! I am a person with great pride, but I can honestly say that without Joni, I would not have been able to have the amazing wedding that I did. I am so grateful to her for helping me to plan the most important day of my life!

JONI SCALZO IS THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

The soon-to-be bride and groom live in NYC, her parents in Upstate NY, we are in Washington DC. Their dream wedding was in Palm Beach. WE NEEDED HELP!! We found Joni on Wedding Wire and after reading one stellar review after another, I knew she was the angel we needed. From the day we all met she was warm, kind and passionate about their wedding vision. Fast forward 14 months, the wedding was completely amazing and most importantly the bride and groom could not have been more elated with their special weekend. Joni's recommendation of every vendor was excellent, from flowers to music to photography...everything was perfect! The day of the wedding nerves were gone because everything was detail oriented and planned perfectly which left us to focus on only one thing...enjoying every moment. The wedding could not have been as easy or as spectacular without Joni and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to work with an amazing planner who takes the worry out of every detail, who is always available by phone, email and text, and who truly loves making her clients feel very special. Kudos to Joni Scalzo who is really one in a million.

Exceeded Expectations!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Abby S

I used Joni as my wedding planner in Delray Beach, Florida. It was a destination wedding, and I would not have been able to plan it without Joni. She was very easy to get a hold of and talk to-- I NEVER felt stressed. She took care of timelines, finding vendors, etc. She was amazing! I had a vision of what I wanted for my wedding in my head... What Joni made happen was above and beyond what I ever dreamed of. She totally understood what I wanted and made it happen! She was also great at keeping in budget. We found ways to save money where we could... But I must say that every penny spent was 100% worth it. Joni is fun, organized, and simply the best. You will NOT regret hiring her and her team!

Joni is the Best

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 erin f

Im from Ky and was in FL in Jan. and decided The Seagate Beach Club was the place I wanted to get married. At first I was thinking I could handle everything and there would be no need for a wedding planner. I soon realized that it was going to be more difficult since I was out of state and I was given Joni's name and number and I called her- Best decision.. She helped me setup a timeline months ahead of the wedding, recommended vendors and just talked me through details I would have never thought of. I already saw the value in Joni before I got to FL the week of the wedding but she really shined the day of... Everything went off without a hitch and she coordinated everything exactly as planned. It was just a perfect day and so glad Joni was there to help make it happen.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Meredith R

Everyone kept asking me why I was so calm during the whole wedding planning process. I only have one answer- Joni! Joni is a true professional and better yet, simply a great person to be around. My family and I will be forever grateful for all the hard work she put into my wedding (much more than I am even aware of, I'm sure)! Thank you isn't quite adequate....but THANK YOU, Joni. And just in case my rave review wasn't quite clear enough, my cousin just got engaged and as per my recommendation, Joni is now her wedding planner too!

Best Event Planner Ever!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Melanie D

WOW – the first word that comes to mind on how great it was to work with Joni. Melanie & Blake’s wedding was perfect! There wasn’t one flaw, everyone had a great time and commented on how this was the best wedding they ever attended. Since I (Mother of the Bride) am a professional event planner and Melanie (Bride) is a movie producer, everyone told us we didn’t need a wedding planner. Were they ever wrong! Joni was the best investment in the entire wedding budget! Trying to coordinate a Ft. Lauderdale wedding with the Bride living in LA was a struggle at best. Joni was always there for both Mom & Bride. Joni was available, had amazing suggestions, and worked well with both families. She was attentive to every detail; kept us calm, focused and I felt we didn’t need to worry about anything. As an event planner, I am always stressed leading up to & though the event. This was the first event I helped plan that I was relaxed for days before, had time on my hands and was able to enjoy every aspect of my daughter’s events and the wedding day itself. Joni’s professionalism is by far the best of any of the event planners I have worked with. She listens, offers suggestions and gives extraordinary advice. Joni has an intuitive sense on how to bring an event to the next level while respecting your budget. Joni was generous with her time and talents and her expertise is unmatched. We feel like Joni became part of the family through our experience and I can’t thank her enough for really making our day EXTRA special!!!

Judy Spiegel

Reviewed on 6/10/2014

Dear Joni and the Your Special Day by Joni team, Thank you for making Rachel and Seth’s wedding so extra special. Joni, when we first met we had an instant connection and that special relationship continued throughout the planning of the wedding. On behalf of Rachel and Seth and our entire family, I want to thank you for all that you did to make the wedding a beautiful, spectacular event. You exceeded our expectations and we loved every moment and we loved working with you throughout the process. To anyone planning a wedding, Joni Scalzo and her team are terrific and I highly recommend working with Joni to make your special day amazing! Joni gets the job done!! With the greatest repeat and love, Judy Spiegel

Thank you Joni!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014

I hired Joni as the "day of" wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding and she was amazing! She stepped in about a month before the event and helped us through all of the final stages of planning. Joni was always available to speak to us whenever we needed her, and guided us through it all. My daugher loved working with Joni - felt like she really cared, and wanted her to be happy down to every last detail. On the acutal day of the wedding, Joni was on top of everythng, worked great with all of our vendors, yet stayed "behind the scenes" without anyone even realizing she was there. Joni's assistant, Lauren, was also wondeful, and was always there when we needed something. She was an added bonus:) My daughter and I were able to "let go" of control the day of the wedding, feel confident that every detail was being attended to by Joni and her staff, and truly enjoy the day!! I highly recommend "Your Special Day by Joni" to anyone planning a wedding !

Joni is the best!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014

Joni worked with my daughter and me during the weeks leading up to the wedding. Her guidance was invaluable in helping us to find the perfect vendors, staying on track with our details, and making sure we were covering all the details that needed to be covered. Joni was always available to answer questions or meet with one, or both of us. But the part of Joni's service that was most invaluable to me, was the day of the wedding, having her there to make sure everything went just perfectly. She worked all day getting all the little details in place behind the scenes so I could enjoy the wedding with family and friends. Joni is a real professional and a wonderful person! I recommend her with no hesitation at all. Hiring her for the wedding was my best decision.

Great Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 5/13/2014

From the moment we met Joni, we knew we had chosen the right person for our daughter's wedding. We hired Joni for a month of rather than day of wedding which turned out to be worth every penny. Joni coordinated everything for us and kept in touch with all our vendors. She is so detailed and creative. We felt at ease the day of the wedding not worrying about the vendors timing or calls. Joni took care of everything and if we needed anything she was easy to reach. The wedding turned out beautiful!!!!! Thanks Joni for an outstanding job!

Joni was great

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Lys-Berly E

Joni came through big time. We worked for months and months before the wedding and I am happy to say that I am satisfy with our everything turned out. Sure I wish that some things would have been different but who am I kidding, nothing is perfect in this world. All I need to say is that I am happy and Joni did a great job.

Joni is awesome!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014

I came to Joni for my daughter's wedding in a frazzle, overwhelmed and not knowing what direction to go in. As soon as I spoke to her, I felt her warmth, caring, and joy in wanting to help me. She was available whenever I needed to talk to her, she helped me find the most artistic, knowledgeable, and compatible vendors for the wedding. She detailed the entire timeline to the exact moment. I don't know what I would have done without her. She was a guide, professional business person and friend to me during the whole occasion. The wedding was perfect! I recommend Joni to anyone and everyone who wants to have a cherished memory and smooth sailing to creating the most awesome experience! -Marta L., Parkland, FL

Made my day perfect!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Laura K

Joni helped me have a perfect day without having to worry about making it happen.

TO Your Special Day By Joni