Custom Stationery for all occasions

Yours Truly Invitations is a full service design studio located in Parkersburg West Virginia. We offer free consultations for brides who are able to come in. If you are not able to make the trip we are able to do absolutely everything online and through the mail. We work with brides all over the world- please visit my website for more designs and information Www.yours-truly-invitations.com Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

3231 Rosemar road, Parkersburg, WV (304) 893-3760

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Erin S

I have been working with Lindsey for my invitations, menus, programs, save the dates, etc. Lindsey has been wonderful. She is attentive to detail, suggestive of ideas that she believes will "fit my view", and allows me to view all proofs before finalizing them. I have really... Read More enjoyed working with her and hope to work with her on other events in the future. She is very prompt with her work and I never have to worry if something is going to be on time. Would highly recommend Yours Truly Invitations to anyone with stationery needs.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Ivana I

Lindsey is great! She replied to my emails instantly and fulfilled my order in less than a week! My invitations came out absolutely beautiful, the packaging was perfect, and I will be ordering again for the seating arrangements and menus. :)

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Taylor A

We ordered our invitations and Lindsey was so helpful. No matter how many corrections we wanted, she always responded quickly and made the invitations look the best they could! Later, we wanted to get information cards for inside the invitations and once again, she was nothing... Read More but helpful! Her products are beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Samantha L

What an amazing experience my invitation making was with Lindsey. She was so patient and knowledgeable. I was beyond thrilled when I received my invitations.. they were exactly what I wanted and beautifully made. So happy I found Yours Truly!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Erin B

Lindsey did an amazing job on my wedding invitations. They were absolutely stunning and really matched the theme for my wedding. She is very helpful and patient. She goes above and beyond to make the perfect invitation for any occasion. I highly recommend everyone use Yours... Read More Truly invitations for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Deborah W

We would go back to Lindsey at Yours Truly Invitations in a heartbeat!! Everything was perfect and professionally done!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah F

I couldn't have gotten better save the dates anywhere else! Yours Truly Invitations is such a wonderful company to work with. Lindsey worked with me and helped tremendously! I would recommend her for any and all invitations you need!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Lauren P

I ordered both invitations and table numbers from Lindsey. She was terrific with the design process and very patient with me. I was very happy with how everything came out and she put my vision of what I wanted to life! I was very impressed. I would recommend her to any engaged... Read More couple looking for something out of the box!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Lorena G

10 stars!!! I absolutely LOVED the invitations that Lindsey and her team created for my wedding. She was quick to respond to my requests. The details we talked about were perfect! She also granted my special request of printing an order in Spanish. They were very well packaged... Read More and arrived quickly and safely. I couldn't believe how beautiful they turned out. Thank you Lindsey for your beautiful creations!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Deanna S

Yours Truly invitations by Lindsey is nothing short of perfect. She is so patient and kind when forming the most beautiful invitations I have EVER seen. I am super picky and detail oriented that when I came across her designs, I was sold! She does everything and then some to... Read More make sure her customers are 100% satisfied. I am beyond thrilled with her work. If you are looking to have the best stationary in the entire world, look no further. I promise you will love all of her work from baby showers to weddings. She is absolutely phenomenal. Thank you, Lindsey for all of your suggestions and help with making our invitations breath taking!!!! You are THE best!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 correne m

I highly recommend Yours Truly Invitations! Lindsey did a great job of understanding the direction I was going with the style of my wedding and then helping me with classy invitations and programs!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Briana P

Yours Truly was so wonderful to work with. Lindsey created beautiful, custom invitations. She was very patient with us while designing our perfect invitations. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 amy r

I am so pleased with the variety of items I have ordered from Yours Truly Invitations. Lindsey's designs are beautiful and she gives you many options to make sure that they fit your "vision" for your event. There is a true elegance in her products. I never hesitate to recommend... Read More Yours Truly Invitations.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 amy r

I have been beyond pleased with the variety of items I have purchased from Yours Truly Invitations! The quality of the product is amazing. Lindsey's designs are beautiful. She gives several options to choose from and makes sure that she has achieved your "vision". I never... Read More hesitate to recommend Yours Truly Invitations.

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Caroline G

Lindsey is so helpful with creating invitations that are tailored to your specific wants and needs! I am beyond pleased with my wedding invitations by Lindsey!!! I couldn't have asked for anyone to be more patient, kind, and hard-working with these, while coming out with such a... Read More beautiful result. After this experience, I can't see myself buying invitations online ever again. Any invitations I'll be using in the future will be designed by Lindsey!

beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Marisa D

Created custom invitations, they were original and everyone loved them, especially me!

Lindsey

I have been designing and creating custom stationery since 2005. I have been married for ten years to an amazing Christian husband and we have a daughter Morgan. I love designing stationery for all types of events and my favorite are "out of the box" designs and ideas.