Yuli Smith Photography and Earth Scent Floral Wedding Designs

Greenville, SC

Centerpieces, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Greenville, SC (864) 909-3342

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Allie H

I used Yuli Smith as my florist for our May 28, 2017 wedding in Lake Lure and it is truly one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. She was incredible in every way! The flowers were absolutely stunning and she was a joy to work with. I know very little about flowers,... Read More but she was able to take my shaky visions and use her own expertise to create such beautiful outcomes. She was very responsive and easy to talk to. We chatted a LOT via phone calls and texts as we perfected the vision for the flowers for the day. I ended up adding some additional arrangements just a few weeks before the wedding and she was so helpful and flexible with this. The extra touches meant a world of difference. Yuli is so creative and has an eye for gorgeous combinations. She also keeps your budget in mind the entire time. She was a true calming presence throughout the mayhem of planning a wedding, too. I highly recommend using Yuli! I feel very fortunate that we did!

The most beautiful flowers!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Vanessa A

Yuli was recommended to me by a friend but now I know that I couldn't have made a better choice! I first met with Yuli at her home where she spent as much time as needed to understand the vision that I had for my wedding day. She was wonderful to communicate with and was... Read More constantly searching for the best flowers for my wedding! She made it a top priority to find the best color to match our wedding colors while still using all REAL & FRESH flowers! In the end I was thrilled with her work. She made my ceremony and reception absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have made a better decision for our flowers and have recommended her to my friends!! Can't wait to see her work in my friend Ashley's wedding next summer!! Thanks Yuli!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Dana F

I used Yuli for my wedding flowers for the bridal party and she did a wonderful job. The quality of her flowers were great I couldnt have asked for a better florist.

Beaufiful job

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Molly S

Yuli did an amazing job on all of my flowers.I gave her very little direction and just gave a few ideas i liked. She went above and beyond my expectations. They turned out perfect. She was spot on with my taste.