Zaccagnini's Morgantown Florist

Morgantown, WV

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

735 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Morgantown, WV (304) 599-2996

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Katharyn H

Morgantown Florist did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! They were very professional, and were able to perfectly create what we had imagined! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jackie W

I cannot say enough about the wonderful service and beautiful flowers Zaccagnini florist provided for our wedding. Penny listened to what I wanted, added some great suggestions and made my wedding day beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone !!!

Amazing as Always

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Corey P

My family has used Zaccagnini's for years, and they are always amazing. Penny stayed after hours to meet with me on a Saturday because I was coming from out of state. All of the flowers were beautiful, fresh, and exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day.

flowers

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Kimberly A

lovely wedding flowers. great artistic design and good price

pleased

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Cheryl K

beautiful, but I still think a little pricey

So happy!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Tiffany K

From the first time that I met Patrice at Morgantown Florist, I knew that they were going to do my wedding. She was knowledgable and nice and creative and receptive and so easy to work with. The second meeting I met the manager at their second site, Aaron. He was just as... Read More amazing!! When my wedding day came around, I was awe struck when I saw my bouquets and the flowers of my bridesmaids. And when I saw the flowers at the reception, it was absolutely perfect. They took my vision and made it come to life. They were a pleasure to work with, affordable and they executed every detail!! I'm so glad I chose them to do our wedding!