Houston's Premier Engagement & Wedding Jewelry

Zadok features over 25 leading designers, including Tacori, Michael B., Ritani & J.B. Star. Expert gemologists will guide you to the perfect diamond & engagement ring. Zadok's master jewelers are ready to custom design & handcraft the ring of your dreams. Ranked #1 on HBJ's list of Houston jewelers.

1749 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX

The best

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Claire S

You cannot go wrong with Zadok! If you're looking for high quality, great selection and service, then just skip everywhere else and head straight to Zadok. You won't regret it!

attention to detail!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Olga S

My fiance bought my ring from Zadoks and in telling me about the process they were fantastic! In his words: "They worked non stop to find the perfect diamond and designed it exactly how he (I) wanted it." Thank you!

Friendly staff

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Melissa L

Very friendly, knowledgable and helpful staff! We had to get a ring resized at the last minute and they took care of it for us

Excellent service and value

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Julie J

Maria was extremely patient with me during my 3 (!) visits to pick out my wedding ring. I was very happy with the beautiful ring I chose!

What a deal!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Lauren d

We bought my Husband's wedding band and they gave us mine for free! They will also shine our rings any time we like and always give us amazing service!

love my rings

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 e s

Zadok Jewelers custom-made for me my ideal engagement and wedding rings. Strangers stop me in random places to comment on them! Plus, the customer service is the best anywhere.

Service you can Always Depend On!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Veronika E

My husband and I both our wedding bands through Zadok's in Houston. We searched all over Houston for a ring that would go with my engagement ring and then finally came to the realization that we would have to have one made. They had a ring we liked that we wanted modified slightly and their jewelers did an amazing job! I am super happy with the custom wedding band. My husband's also really loves his wedding band. While the rings weren't inexpensive, I felt like we now have a lifetime jeweler in Houston we can depend on. I would recommend them to others.

Tacori

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Reyna D

I been wanting a Tacori ring, they are helping me find the best wedding band to go with the Tacori engagement ring my husband got me.

Such great service!

Reviewed on 3/07/2011 Amy J

My fiancee purchased my engagement ring here and it was wonderful. My now husband is really particular and Gilad Zadok showed him different stones for months and helped custom design the setting. When it was time to pick out our bands and wedding jewelry they gave us such a good deal and were so helpful. They were really personable and emailed us pictures that they thought we would like.

3/08/2011 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review Amy. We're so glad you're happy and wish you and your husband all the best!

Simply the best

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Lisa F

My family has been going to Zadok's for years for watches and we decided to use them for my wedding and engagement ring. Could not be more impressed! Staff was super helpful, loved that one of the Zadok brothers always came over to see if I needed anything. I worked with them to design my dream ring and could not be happier with the result. Best part is the price. They were really competitive and we got a lot for our money. Also used them for my band and my (now) husband's band. I will definitely be going back to Zadok's for any jewelery or watches in the future. Can't reccommend this place enough!

3/08/2011 Response from the vendor

Lisa thank you so much for the review! We wish you both the very best!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 10/31/2010 Sarah V

My engagement ring was an heirloom and Zadok's sized it perfectly. We also had excellent service when picking out our wedding bands.

3/08/2011 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you're happy. We wish you all the happiness!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 9/17/2010 Elise H

Zadoks is full of amazing jewelry for a wedding. The service is very personal and they do a wonderful job helping you find the perfect pieces for you.

Send Email