Zak Studio Photography & Cinematography

Zak studio has been around for almost 9 Years, and from the beginning, we specialized in capturing the smallest details to the important moments, until now. We interact with you and also stand back to capture those expressions and emotions you felt, as well as the reactions from your family and friends that take part in your big day. Contact us for monthly specials!

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Photo + Video

4086 Rochester Rd, Troy, MI (248) 379-6647

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Elizabeth

Zak and his team because family to us on the night of our wedding! They did such an amazing job with our pictures and video. We couldnt have asked for more. Not only did they do that job, but they came to the rescue when our caterer didnt bring all of the food to our wedding Zak... Read More personally called and put an order in for pizza for all of our guests. We couldnt have asked for a better team!!!

2016-10-06T12:50:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Elizabeth, you were already family to us from the start.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kelly r

Zak was our photographer for our wedding. Hands down the best photographer out there! We absolutely love the way our pictures turned out. Zak and his workers are so easy going and made it so fun while we did pictures! He was there the minute the day started at the salon getting... Read More ready till the night came to an end. If your looking for a photographer book with Zak Studio, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Rana Y

If your looking for a photographer ZAK IS THE MAN!! Always does an amazing job! He takes stunning pictures and he makes sure to truly capture the Beauty of the day! Zaks personality , energy , vision , etc, will make u feel at ease! 5 stars for such a professional and amazing... Read More person!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 John I

I Thank Zak and his team for the wonderful job they did at my engagement.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marcy A

Zak photographer is truly an amazing photographer! He always makes you feel so comfortable and is open to fun ideas. We got so many comments on our pictures at the wedding. He has the best ideas and is not afraid to try pictures that will look totally amazing! I would highly... Read More recommend Zak to anyone, he is the greatest. Thanks Zak !

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rita H

Zak and his team are the best. The best decisions we ever made was choosing them for our wedding. We were so happy and comfortable working with this friendly team. I really recommend Zak studio for everyone who's looking for a perfect and beautiful job. They captured the best... Read More memories in our life.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nan Z

I have never met a photographer like zak, he is the best. He did my daughter's baptism and they were beyond amazing I appreciate it every minute he spend taking those beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Hasnaa A

Thank you so much! I loved the pictures, they were beyond beautiful!! I appreciate it so much.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Munira S

Zak studio did a wonderful job with our engagement session photos. His partner, Angelo did our engagement and wedding pictures and we can't thank him enough for being so helpful, nice, and for accomplishing a great job. We don't have the wedding pictures and film yet so can't... Read More really tell anything, but we are excited to see what an amazing job they've done with our wedding film and pictures. Zak was petty flexible working around our budget and schedule so, yeah we appreciate his work and recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Lisa A

Zak studio is amazing! Zak and his team are very professional and educated in what they do. My wedding was at Addison oaks and I had a time constraint but zak made it work! He took beautiful photos and video! we are so grateful to have had him to capture all memories! Thank you... Read More Zak studio and team! I highly recommend !!!!

2016-10-06T12:52:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks you so much Lisa.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Justin V

Working with Zak Studios was wonderful! We loved the style quiz and selecting our photographer! It was great to be matched to photographers who beat represented our tastes. Working with the Same photographer for our engagement and wedding sessions was great as well- it really... Read More allowed us to get comfortable with him! We were incredibly happy with our photos and would 100% recommend Zak Studios to our friends! In fact, I've referred two couples already!

2016-10-06T12:52:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jason S

Zak did an amazing job for our wedding! He got so many shots in a short amount of time. We were happy with all our pictures and was unbelievably prompt at getting them back to us. We had our proof album in less than a week!! If I could change anything I would have had him come... Read More to the rehearsal dinner as well to get more family pictures. I would highly recommend!!

2016-10-06T12:52:56 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Leslie M

I really loved our pictures from our engagement Zak Studio is the best team. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Dahia D

Zak Studio is the best team. They did my cousin's wedding and we had so much fun and the pictures looked amazing so my (now) husband and I had too book him for our wedding looking forward to our next occasion with Zak Studi :D

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Nadia D

My friend recommended Zak after they had helped her with her wedding, I booked them and received a great deal for their package, engagement, love story photo shoot, bachelorette party, Henna and wedding all for one great price. And each event's pictures looked amazing!!!! I hear... Read More OMG!! word a lot when my friends and family sit and view the pictures and video. AWESOME TEAM!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Vivo S

Zak Studio are the best team, they helped a lot with my wedding photo shoot and selecting locations. They simply captured every moment how I had imagined my wedding and added their magic touch. I just love them

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Raad

We booked Zak Studio for our engagement and wedding, from day one Zak was truly genuine, amazing, professional and a fun to work with. He has captured some great and fantastic photos for me and my wife. He knows his way around, he knows the business! we wouldn't wanna go with... Read More somebody else and have recommended him to people we know. Zak God bless and hope you keep your great work.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Zak Studio did our engagement photos and wedding! The engagement session was amazing! Zak took so many great shots at Stoney Creek. The pictures captured our love in a very creative way! Zak is so talented with his lighting that the sunset behind us in our pictures were breath... Read More taking. The wedding day was even more spectacular! Zak made the day very special and we are in love with all of our pictures! We would not choose anyone else for future occasions and have recommended Zak Studios to everyone! Thank you Zak for everything you did for us!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Greta K

The best service I received for my engagement and love story photo shoot. Booked Zak studio for my wedding as well. I believe in first impression and Zak studio left a remarkable print on our engagement day. Definitely recommending Zak studio for family and friends and looking... Read More forward to do more business with this awesome team.

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Christina A

The way I found out about Zak was through my best friend's wedding I was one of the brides maids we did the picture shooting around downtown Detroit and they were amazing!! it left such a fun, memorable and special day. I got their info incase if I ever need it! I guess I was... Read More predicting my future and sure enough my boyfriend proposed and now we are getting married on 01/16/2016. Once i called Zak studio they were more than helpful and gave me so many tips they were like my wedding planners haha. Cant wait for our big day and experience the special day with Zak studio team like my best friend did it was a memorable day i

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Ray Z

My wedding is on 03/05/16 we went to Zak Studio to look at different options. Too many great pictures and styles to choose from, they helped us decide and went for a love story shooting the pictures are breath taking!! since that moment we trust their decision because indeed... Read More they know what they are doing.

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 John Y

Zak studio came all the way to Chicago and did our engagement because of their excellent service I had to book them again for our wedding. Zak studio are the best team i had ever worked with. Thank you for your great work.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 John K

Zak studio helped me with my wife and I wedding. they are very good I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends. Thank you so much everyone in Zak studio

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Diana B

Zak Studio is the best team I had to admit I was very surprised with their excellent service. They were very professional and made our day more special. Thank you Zak team

Zak Studio takes care of it all

Reviewed on 2/18/2015

Zak Studio took care of my little girls wedding. They took pictures and video and made her day so much easier. The crews positive attitude and smiles really made the day easy. They were courteous and polite. I was able to see a little of their work and they really know what they... Read More are doing. I have never seen such beautiful pictures. I will definately hire Zak Studio again for future events.