Zak Studio Photography & Cinematography

Troy, MI

Zak Studio Photography & Cinematography

Zak studio has been around for almost 9 Years, and from the beginning, we specialized in capturing the smallest details to the important moments, until now. We interact with you and also stand back to capture those expressions and emotions you felt, as well as the reactions from your family and friends that take part in your big day. Contact us for monthly specials!

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Photo + Video

4086 Rochester Rd, Troy, MI (248) 379-6647

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Elizabeth

Zak and his team because family to us on the night of our wedding! They did such an amazing job with our pictures and video. We couldnt have asked for more. Not only did they do that job, but they came to the rescue when our caterer didnt bring all of the food to our wedding Zak... Read More personally called and put an order in for pizza for all of our guests. We couldnt have asked for a better team!!!

2016-10-06T12:50:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Elizabeth, you were already family to us from the start.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kelly r

Zak was our photographer for our wedding. Hands down the best photographer out there! We absolutely love the way our pictures turned out. Zak and his workers are so easy going and made it so fun while we did pictures! He was there the minute the day started at the salon getting... Read More ready till the night came to an end. If your looking for a photographer book with Zak Studio, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Rana Y

If your looking for a photographer ZAK IS THE MAN!! Always does an amazing job! He takes stunning pictures and he makes sure to truly capture the Beauty of the day! Zaks personality , energy , vision , etc, will make u feel at ease! 5 stars for such a professional and amazing... Read More person!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017

It waspleasure for me having my engagement picture and wedding done with the best photographer. Amazing work, pictures with high quality, creative and talented photographer you could ever have.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sara A

We LOVE our photos! Zak captured exactly what we hoped for - we have a great mix of formals and candids. He was also very professional and he got along great with everyone. Our guests were very fond of him as well - we received a lot of positive feedback regarding our... Read More photographer and our photos. One thing we really liked was how willing he was to show us our photos throughout the day. We knew exactly what we were getting and we are very pleased! We highly recommend Zak Studio

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Layla Y

I wouldn't take the risk of using anyone other than the best for the wedding so that's why I recommend Zak Studio

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 John K

Zak and his team are great people with awesome talent. Their photographers made my day. I loved all the shots from my wedding as did my wife. Also they made my day easy, cracking jokes and having fun with them. They're very good at what they do and they're also fun people and... Read More very friendly, they're like family and I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jenny Y

The best people. Not only the best photographers but also the best in terms of respect and help. Zak and his crew made what everyone calls a stressful day seam not as stressful for me and my husband and the whole bridal party. They also helped step in and help me with a seating... Read More situation when my wedding planner was a little late. I would recommend them to anyone. So good at what they do, I loved all my shots from all of our photoshoots and from the wedding as well. Thanks, everyone give them a call amazing people

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Maryan S

Zak and his professional team always bring their "A" game. They are most definitely the best photographers out there. I recently had a surprise proposal party and they took beautiful pictures all night and they really enhanced the feel. It was so amazing how much advanced... Read More technology they had including hidden microphones, cameras and drones. They captured a special moment and made it look as if I was watching a Hollywood movie! I love them and I would recommend Zak studios to anyone wanting THE BEST quality photographers.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Myrna S

Zak is hands down the best person to work with for any event when it comes to your photography and videography needs! I've used him for multiple events and he's consistent every time. And each time I use him he likes using new techniques so each event is unique it its own way!... Read More He's also very accommodating to your needs and customizes his services for your event. It's always a pleasure to work with him. I plan on using him for all my future events!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Souzie D

Zambia was quite simply a photographic ninja for our wedding and a bloody good chap to boot. The photos he captured were nothing short of world class. It was almost as though he was never there as he was so unobtrusive but captured every single moment we could have hoped for and... Read More hundreds we would have missed

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Souzie D

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Katty C

Zak Thanks again for providing a first class service. With one of the biggest days of our lives and such a huge action packed event, we feared that we would not be able to stop and take it all in and the day would soon fade from our memories. However you’ve truly captured the... Read More essence of our day providing us with so many wonderful images...

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 John I

I Thank Zak and his team for the wonderful job they did at my engagement.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marcy A

Zak photographer is truly an amazing photographer! He always makes you feel so comfortable and is open to fun ideas. We got so many comments on our pictures at the wedding. He has the best ideas and is not afraid to try pictures that will look totally amazing! I would highly... Read More recommend Zak to anyone, he is the greatest. Thanks Zak !

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rita H

Zak and his team are the best. The best decisions we ever made was choosing them for our wedding. We were so happy and comfortable working with this friendly team. I really recommend Zak studio for everyone who's looking for a perfect and beautiful job. They captured the best... Read More memories in our life.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nan Z

I have never met a photographer like zak, he is the best. He did my daughter's baptism and they were beyond amazing I appreciate it every minute he spend taking those beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Hasnaa A

Thank you so much! I loved the pictures, they were beyond beautiful!! I appreciate it so much.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Munira S

Zak studio did a wonderful job with our engagement session photos. His partner, Angelo did our engagement and wedding pictures and we can't thank him enough for being so helpful, nice, and for accomplishing a great job. We don't have the wedding pictures and film yet so can't... Read More really tell anything, but we are excited to see what an amazing job they've done with our wedding film and pictures. Zak was petty flexible working around our budget and schedule so, yeah we appreciate his work and recommend him.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Lisa A

Zak studio is amazing! Zak and his team are very professional and educated in what they do. My wedding was at Addison oaks and I had a time constraint but zak made it work! He took beautiful photos and video! we are so grateful to have had him to capture all memories! Thank you... Read More Zak studio and team! I highly recommend !!!!

2016-10-06T12:52:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks you so much Lisa.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Justin V

Working with Zak Studios was wonderful! We loved the style quiz and selecting our photographer! It was great to be matched to photographers who beat represented our tastes. Working with the Same photographer for our engagement and wedding sessions was great as well- it really... Read More allowed us to get comfortable with him! We were incredibly happy with our photos and would 100% recommend Zak Studios to our friends! In fact, I've referred two couples already!

2016-10-06T12:52:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jason S

Zak did an amazing job for our wedding! He got so many shots in a short amount of time. We were happy with all our pictures and was unbelievably prompt at getting them back to us. We had our proof album in less than a week!! If I could change anything I would have had him come... Read More to the rehearsal dinner as well to get more family pictures. I would highly recommend!!

2016-10-06T12:52:56 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Leslie M

I really loved our pictures from our engagement Zak Studio is the best team. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Dahia D

Zak Studio is the best team. They did my cousin's wedding and we had so much fun and the pictures looked amazing so my (now) husband and I had too book him for our wedding looking forward to our next occasion with Zak Studi :D

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Nadia D

My friend recommended Zak after they had helped her with her wedding, I booked them and received a great deal for their package, engagement, love story photo shoot, bachelorette party, Henna and wedding all for one great price. And each event's pictures looked amazing!!!! I hear... Read More OMG!! word a lot when my friends and family sit and view the pictures and video. AWESOME TEAM!!!!