Zak Studio Photography & Cinematography

Troy, MI

Zak Studio Photography & Cinematography

Zak studio has been around for almost 9 Years, and from the beginning, we specialized in capturing the smallest details to the important moments, until now. We interact with you and also stand back to capture those expressions and emotions you felt, as well as the reactions from your family and friends that take part in your big day. Contact us for monthly specials!

Documentary, Lifestyle

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

4086 Rochester Rd, Troy, MI (248) 379-6647

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Elizabeth

Zak and his team because family to us on the night of our wedding! They did such an amazing job with our pictures and video. We couldnt have asked for more. Not only did they do that job, but they came to the rescue when our caterer didnt bring all of the food to our wedding Zak... Read More personally called and put an order in for pizza for all of our guests. We couldnt have asked for a better team!!!

2016-10-06T12:50:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Elizabeth, you were already family to us from the start.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kelly r

Zak was our photographer for our wedding. Hands down the best photographer out there! We absolutely love the way our pictures turned out. Zak and his workers are so easy going and made it so fun while we did pictures! He was there the minute the day started at the salon getting... Read More ready till the night came to an end. If your looking for a photographer book with Zak Studio, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Rana Y

If your looking for a photographer ZAK IS THE MAN!! Always does an amazing job! He takes stunning pictures and he makes sure to truly capture the Beauty of the day! Zaks personality , energy , vision , etc, will make u feel at ease! 5 stars for such a professional and amazing... Read More person!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Nancy N

Horrible and extremely slow on getting things done. This guy acts like he’s got his business together but he doesn’t at all. Our wedding pictures are taking so long. I understand the video could take a little time to edit but the photos shouldn’t take months. I keep on seeing my... Read More friends who got married the same time we did already have their pictures who booked other photographers and we can’t even have one picture to look at.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Amel A

We would like to thank Zak and the staff for the amazing job they did in our wedding. We loved our highlight and photos so much. The result was above our expectations! Everything turned out to be just beautiful! Hubby and I are glad for choosing them, believe in them, and... Read More putting our trust in them! The staff are nice, polite, fun and very professional! the service is convenient and Zak always try to be responsive.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 John S

I have been extremely please with the service we have received thus far from Zak. We, unfortunately, are experts at picking rainy days for engagement shoots... Zak was more than accommodating to reschedule not once, not twice but 6 times. We were finally able to get good... Read More weather and the pictures are fantastic! I was also lucky enough to watch Zak and his team work at another wedding earlier this year. The professionalism that I witnessed was unparalleled! I remember thinking, "Oh that'd be a great picture" then I see Zak come out of no where and a flash go off. Captured! I know with Zak and his team our big day will go off without a hitch. Do be aware that with how good he is, he does get busy. As long as you go in understanding that he's busy on the weekends but will follow up on weekdays you'll have a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Andrew K

Zak Studio team did an excellent job at our wedding, amazing pictures and video, friendly staff & creatives.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lena B

Zak and his team are truly the best at what they do. I flew him and his team out to California to shoot my wedding pictures and vide. It was the best decision and investment I’ve made for my special day!!! If you want the be book him for all your special events. You can thank me... Read More later!!! I highly recommend Zak for anyone looking for quality work.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Viyan E

He’s there for your needs. Helps with advice. Professional. Great pictures. Flexible.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Zak was my photographer for my engagement, he did such a great and exceptional job that I also booked him for my wedding. He did so good that I’d recommend him for everyone to go with him and his team.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Suzie H

Zak was amazing, I would recommend him to anyone getting married or in need of a photographer. Amazing, makes the day fun, and stress free.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Merna S

They have the best editor ... best service at zak studios! 👏🏾

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

Zak studio.....the best photographer

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Andy L

Zak and his team did awesome at my weddingw. Amazing people and very good at what they do. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017

It waspleasure for me having my engagement picture and wedding done with the best photographer. Amazing work, pictures with high quality, creative and talented photographer you could ever have.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sara A

We LOVE our photos! Zak captured exactly what we hoped for - we have a great mix of formals and candids. He was also very professional and he got along great with everyone. Our guests were very fond of him as well - we received a lot of positive feedback regarding our... Read More photographer and our photos. One thing we really liked was how willing he was to show us our photos throughout the day. We knew exactly what we were getting and we are very pleased! We highly recommend Zak Studio

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Layla Y

I wouldn't take the risk of using anyone other than the best for the wedding so that's why I recommend Zak Studio

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 John K

Zak and his team are great people with awesome talent. Their photographers made my day. I loved all the shots from my wedding as did my wife. Also they made my day easy, cracking jokes and having fun with them. They're very good at what they do and they're also fun people and... Read More very friendly, they're like family and I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jenny Y

The best people. Not only the best photographers but also the best in terms of respect and help. Zak and his crew made what everyone calls a stressful day seam not as stressful for me and my husband and the whole bridal party. They also helped step in and help me with a seating... Read More situation when my wedding planner was a little late. I would recommend them to anyone. So good at what they do, I loved all my shots from all of our photoshoots and from the wedding as well. Thanks, everyone give them a call amazing people

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Maryan S

Zak and his professional team always bring their "A" game. They are most definitely the best photographers out there. I recently had a surprise proposal party and they took beautiful pictures all night and they really enhanced the feel. It was so amazing how much advanced... Read More technology they had including hidden microphones, cameras and drones. They captured a special moment and made it look as if I was watching a Hollywood movie! I love them and I would recommend Zak studios to anyone wanting THE BEST quality photographers.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Myrna S

Zak is hands down the best person to work with for any event when it comes to your photography and videography needs! I've used him for multiple events and he's consistent every time. And each time I use him he likes using new techniques so each event is unique it its own way!... Read More He's also very accommodating to your needs and customizes his services for your event. It's always a pleasure to work with him. I plan on using him for all my future events!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Souzie D

Zambia was quite simply a photographic ninja for our wedding and a bloody good chap to boot. The photos he captured were nothing short of world class. It was almost as though he was never there as he was so unobtrusive but captured every single moment we could have hoped for and... Read More hundreds we would have missed

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Katty C

Zak Thanks again for providing a first class service. With one of the biggest days of our lives and such a huge action packed event, we feared that we would not be able to stop and take it all in and the day would soon fade from our memories. However you’ve truly captured the... Read More essence of our day providing us with so many wonderful images...

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 John I

I Thank Zak and his team for the wonderful job they did at my engagement.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marcy A

Zak photographer is truly an amazing photographer! He always makes you feel so comfortable and is open to fun ideas. We got so many comments on our pictures at the wedding. He has the best ideas and is not afraid to try pictures that will look totally amazing! I would highly... Read More recommend Zak to anyone, he is the greatest. Thanks Zak !