ZaZaZoo Cards, Invites and Puzzles too!

Ypsilanti, MI

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Ypsilanti, MI (734) 576-6306

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Sandy B

I wanted to ask my dad to walk me down the aisle and they helped create the cutest puzzle for me!! Highly recommend them. My parents are even planning to frame the puzzle!!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Caitlin F

The flower girl and ring bearer puzzles were exactly what I hoped for! Very cute, customizable design, with a quality foam backing. Great price and quick shipping! :)

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Amanda S

Thank you so much Amy for the most beautiful puzzles! My flower girls loved them!!! The puzzles were great quality and I loved the fact that I could customize them to look like just like our flower girls! Amy was always very responsive every time I emailed her with a question.... Read More Thanks again so much! xox

Reviewed on 3/06/2016

Exactly as described -- fun and unique! Professional and prompt service!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

Amy is so wonderful! The design and colors were perfect, and after the post office lost the first batch, Amy made a second and got it to us right away. She answered every email, was kind, professional and courteous!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

My little flower girls LOVED the puzzles asking them to be in our wedding! The puzzles are great quality and so worth the money for a personalized custom order Huge thanks to ZaZaZoo Cards for the super fun puzzles and for the fantastic customer service with my custom order!... Read More Hope to order more puzzles soon for a surprise party!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Andrea F

ZaZaZoo cards are the best! We have ordered invites, puzzles, and cards! Professional company and amazing products!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Jenny D

I LOVE ZaZaZoo cards! I bought puzzles for my little flower girls many years ago. What a hoot! It was like a game with a surprise at the end. I have been getting puzzle invites for my girls' birthdays for years. I'm completely hooked! I have even started to use them in my... Read More classroom. I have some puzzles with praise and other affirmations set aside for rewards and those days when a kid really just needs a smile. They work! My little first graders get important practice building fine motor and problem solving skills. These puzzles are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

I have ordered quite a few times from ZaZaZoo for quite a few events even my preschoolers school favors. They were always a big hit.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Teresa H

I contacted ZaZaZoo with a special request to do puzzle invitations for my wedding shower. They came out better than I expected! I ordered a spring themed invitation and ZaZaZoo worked to make sure the colors matched our planned decorations. Of the RSVPs I've received, I've... Read More also gotten a lot of compliments on the fun and unique choice for our invitations. I will definitely be using ZaZaZoo again!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Bill P

My fiance and I ordered several puzzles for our flowergirls and ring bearers. They went above and beyond all of my expectations. The kids loved the puzzles. They have been playing with them since we have them to them.

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Leah G

I purchased a puzzle from zazazoo cards to ask my flower girl to be in our wedding. While the measurements are given on her website, the size of the puzzle in person is impractical. Each piece is so small that my flower girl will struggle to put it together and it most certainly... Read More is not worth the $15 that I paid for it. It is a great idea but poorly executed.