Zelek Flower Shop, Inc.

Wedding Day Flowers

1001 Reid Ave., Lorain, OH

Creative!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Lindsay R

We met with Mary to discuss my ideas for flowers, she was very attentive and offered a bunch of great ideas! The bouquets turned out amazing, just as we had discussed! The flowers were fresh and gorgeous with every detail in order! I will definitely use Zelek again!

Loved our flowers, absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Annie S

Zelek did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! Mary was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. She understood our vision and came up with great ideas. The flowers were gorgeous! Instead of just dropping-off our flowers, Mary stayed at the church and helped everyone. We would definitely recommend Zelek Flower Shop.

Incredible

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Katie H

Mary - the wedding coordinator at Zelek is incredible. Our flowers were INCREDIBLE. It was exactly what I had envisioned. Mary helped me figure out exactly what I wanted and made sure that she understood exactly how I wanted everything. They were so awesome that we hired them to help set up our reception too. I would HIGHLY recommend Zelek to anyone - they definitely know what they are doing!

Best Flowers, very creative!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Megan M

Zelek's Flower Shop did the most amazing job for our wedding. My bouquet, bridemaids bouquets and groomsmen corsages were beautiful and exactly what i was looking for. I also had a vision for my centerpieces as lemon and lime slices and they made the vision come true - our reception was beautiful and received many compliments - we highly recommend them!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Shannon P

The florists at Zelek are very talented. Mary Beth, the wedding coordinator, captured my vision exactly! She worked with my budget to create beautiful bouquets and church decorations that we could afford.

Thoughtful, wonderful service!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Natasha D

Zelek Flower Shop was a pleasure to work with. Mary, the owner, and her staff went above and beyond their duties to ensure that every detail was perfect. While truly professional, the staff also felt like part of the family as they made sure that our wishes were perfectly executed. The flowers and decorations were high quality and classy looking, and the florist encouraged ordering flowers that could be used both at the ceremony and then the reception. After reeading my review, I would urge you to look no further than Zeleks!

Great Quality

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Candace S

Didn't really know what to expect from an online website...I really don't like to use them but the knot was great! Everything came on time and was in excellent shape. I would definitely order from them again.

Review for Zelek Flower Shop, Inc.

Reviewed on 8/18/2007 Kelly B

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. It's great when you have a 'wow' moment when you first see your flowers. They look fabulous in all our pictures and people continue to compliment us on them.

TO Zelek Flower Shop, Inc.