Zionsville Flower Company

Zionsville, Carmel, Westfield, Lebanon, Indianapolis & Surro

575 S Main St, Zionsville, IN Zionsville, Carmel, Westfield, Lebanon, Indianapolis & Surro (317) 873-2926

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Danielle D

Zionsville Flower Company was an absolute joy to work with. They worked with us until our vision met our budget and we could not be happier with the end product! They have a true knack for making your vision come to life without breaking the bank using flowers you wouldn't have... Read More ever thought of.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Heidi H

I used Zionsville Flower Company for my courthouse wedding, so a bridal bouquet and boutonniere were all we needed. The staff listened closely to our requests and carefully considered our "inspiration photos." I couldn't have been happier with the results! Our wedding flowers... Read More looked better than I had imagined, and working with ZFC was an absolute pleasure.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nicole R

Contacted however never received communication back. Definitely not a way to get business.

2016-11-03T09:37:05 Response from the vendor

We did reply to your request for information via email the day we were notified of your request. I'm sorry you didn't get the reply. As I said in our reply. Please contact us at the store to schedule a time for us to meet... Read Less Read More

Minimal Flowers

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Kristina A

I didn't request much, but they did a great job working with my limited flower knowledge. Was happily surprised with the results, but it was a bit pricy.

My best wedding decision

Reviewed on 3/12/2012 Windy S

Akimee at Nana's is brilliant. I was looking for simple, but chic. She gave me great pricing as well as beautiful flowers that were arranged exactly as I had asked.

Goodnight Wedding

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Lisa G

Nana's Heartfelt florist did an amazing job with my flowers.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Tanesha B

Nice and friendly

Flowers

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Jen R

My flowers were very nice and within my budget. They provided good service, but the flowers were not quite what we discussed. My bouquet was much darker then I had asked for. But it all turned out fine.