Zionsville Flower Company

Zionsville, Carmel, Westfield, Lebanon, Indianapolis & Surro

575 S Main St, Zionsville, IN Zionsville, Carmel, Westfield, Lebanon, Indianapolis & Surro (317) 873-2926

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Heidi H

I used Zionsville Flower Company for my courthouse wedding, so a bridal bouquet and boutonniere were all we needed. The staff listened closely to our requests and carefully considered our "inspiration photos." I couldn't have been happier with the results! Our wedding flowers... Read More looked better than I had imagined, and working with ZFC was an absolute pleasure.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nicole R

Contacted however never received communication back. Definitely not a way to get business.

2016-11-03T09:37:05 Response from the vendor

We did reply to your request for information via email the day we were notified of your request. I'm sorry you didn't get the reply. As I said in our reply. Please contact us at the store to schedule a time for us to meet... Read Less Read More

Minimal Flowers

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Kristina A

I didn't request much, but they did a great job working with my limited flower knowledge. Was happily surprised with the results, but it was a bit pricy.

My best wedding decision

Reviewed on 3/12/2012 Windy S

Akimee at Nana's is brilliant. I was looking for simple, but chic. She gave me great pricing as well as beautiful flowers that were arranged exactly as I had asked.

Goodnight Wedding

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Lisa G

Nana's Heartfelt florist did an amazing job with my flowers.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Tanesha B

Nice and friendly

Flowers

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Jen R

My flowers were very nice and within my budget. They provided good service, but the flowers were not quite what we discussed. My bouquet was much darker then I had asked for. But it all turned out fine.