Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

118 West 32nd Avenue, Covington, LA (985) 892-5570

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lorie L

Our wedding cake and grooms cake were the talk for days after. Our guest are still talking about them! Delicious and beautifully done!! My husband and I just wish we could've enjoyed more of our wedding cake, we only had a single slice.. shared! We plan on ordering more cake in... Read More the future from them. HIGHLY recommend Zoe's bakery!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Katie L

The cakes were a huge hit! We were able to do several different flavors and he even modeled the design on the cake from my wedding gown! And of course they tasted delicious!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Erica B

Cakes looked and tasted great. I asked for the ring cake pull to be put in the back, middle so one of the ladies nearest to me would pull the ring and that didn't happen.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Rachel J

Absolutely amazing. The staff is incredible and works with you to make sure your cakes are perfect.... and not to mention how delicious the cakes are. I cant wait to get more from them in the future!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Candice P

I went to Zoe's bakery 4 days before my wedding to order my grooms cake. I had already been to one local bakery who said it was too short of notice to place an order and even thought I thought Zoe's would be telling me the same thing, I decided to give them a try. We have gotten... Read More deserts from them in the past and their treats are delicious. They told me of course they could do the order for me. I ordered a Michael Jackson cake which was a round cake with black fondant and the iconic white hat which they made out of rice crispys, the cake also had the rhinestone glove on it. I didn't think they would be able to do this part and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the cake and it was exactly like the photo I provided. They cake was delicious and cake out better then expected! LOVE Zoe's!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

As Mother of the Bride, our experience with Zoe’s Bakery has left me nearly speechless! I took them a picture from a magazine of a Wedding Cake we loved, but never dreamed we could afford. They took one look and said, “That’s our cake. We will make it happen.” And, they... Read More did! Do yourself the biggest favor you can when planning your wedding. Make the drive to Covington! The only thing as incredibly wonderful as the Wedding Cake you will have is your personal experience with the warm, friendly and amazingly talented people at Zoe’s. I have never encountered any vendor who worked harder to make sure that I got absolutely everything I wanted and stayed within my budget. Initially, a Groom’s Cake was not in the budget. Zoe’s made it possible to have that, too; and it was magnificent! From design to delivery, everything Zoe’s did was perfection. Our younger daughter is getting married in a year and we have already committed to the 350 mile round trip so that she, too, can have her own Zoe’s Wedding Cake. Words are simply not adequate and neither are Five Stars! Thank you Zoe’s!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Miranda D

The wedding cake was beautiful. Looked exactly how I envisioned it, but... When my husband and I cut the cake, we learned that the flavor we ordered was not the one we were given. I saved a piece and took it with me to the bakery on the next business day, just to be sure, and... Read More the clerk verified what we ordered was not what we were given. When asked why this happened, the head baker of the cake kept saying we were given what we ordered. When I asked a third time what happened I was given a very rude and sarcastic offer of a free anniversary cake with "a whole lot of extra Grand Marnier". The whole situation left a very bitter taste in my mouth and has tarnished that part of my wedding reception memories. I recommend Zoe's Bakery for their beautiful cakes but be careful what flavor your are asking for and be prepared to be given whatever they decide to give you.

Love the chef, great cake!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Virginia S

I chose Zoe's because they were the only people that were able to do the bride and groom cake together within my budget. The extra bonus was that the cake was delicious, the chef is awesome and has so many great ideas and both our cakes turned out wonderfully.

great cakes

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Alexandra D

beautiful work on both brides cake and grooms cake!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Sutherland G

Absolutley wonderful in every way!!! Picture perfect cakes from the look to the taste!!! My daughter's wedding on June 6th, was perfected with the wedding cake and the amazing grooms cake from Zoe's!! Cannot recommned them enough!! First class!!

Had to Pay Deposit to Taste Chocolate

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Elizabeth B

I was excited to see if Zoe's could do my wedding cake because I have heard good things about them and have bought their pastries before. Well a good friend of mine had bought a few cakes from them in the past and the taste was inconsistent, but set up an appointment for a cake... Read More tasting anyway. I showed the chef my design and he was able to do it. I told him that I did not want fondant and wanted a half wedding and half chocolate wedding cake. Well, he said he couldn't do it on buttercream frosting. He said that my design would have to be put on fondant, and then it would be peeled off before they handed it to the guests. My design was pretty simple and I didn't not want my guests being handed a cake slice that looked messy since the design would be peeled off. Then he said that in order to taste a chocolate cake slice, I had to PAY the deposit. I wasn't going to pay a deposit for a flavor that I wanted to try and wouldn't know if it was good. Needles to say, I picked a vendor in Hammond that not only did my design on buttercream frosting (he made it smooth like fondant) which came out great and tasted fantastic, but he gave me all of the cake flavors and fillings he had. He also gave some to my fiance to try, all free of charge.

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Lauren C

Shane at Zoe's bakery was so easy to work with and helpful. We had a fairly simple wedding cake that was beautiful and delicious. Our Groom's Cake was my husband's golf bag, with some of his other favorite things combined in there - it was AWESOME! Everyone loved it, especially... Read More my husband! Will definitely use Zoe's Bakery in the future!

Best looking and tasting wedding cake ever!

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Mary H

Shane is an absolute genius! He made the perfect wedding cake for my wedding based on my personality and little wedding details. While the cake was beautiful, it tasted even better! We had a different flavor for each tier because Shane has amazing flavors and a lot to choose... Read More from. All of the layers of our cake were moist and the fruit in the layers were so fresh and delicious. I absolutely hate fondant but Shane's fondant is so yummy. He makes it fresh and it tastes like marshmallows. Zoe's Bakery charges an all inclusive price for wedding cakes including decoration and a cake stand rental. That was so nice and it was one less thing to worry about. The cake of my caliber would have cost me 3x the amount as other New Orleans bakeries and it would not have been delicious. Zoe's Bakery also made gorgeous gluten-free chocolate cupcakes for my guests with Celiac disease and I heard those were so good too! My husband and I will start using Zoe's Bakery for every event in our lives because the cakes are that amazing and Shane and his staff are so sweet and easy to work with.

Exquisite cake

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Shelby M

The wedding cake was beautiful! Cost was very good as well.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Elaine S

I grew up in this area and knew that I always wanted Zoe's to do my wedding cake because they are the best. I am so glad that I did, the cake was delicious, fresh, and well designed. They have a talent and I would recommend them to everyone. They do travel to New Orleans, which... Read More is where I got married.

Wonderful Cake

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Laura Beth M

Shane, at Zoe's Bakery did a fantastic job with our wedding cake! I loved the scroll/fleur de lis design on our wedding invitation. I took him an invitation, and he designed the piped icing after the invitation. It was a beautiful, elegant 5-tier cake, and was delicious! We... Read More alternated tiers of chocolate/raspberry with white chocolate/strawberry. The cake and fruit were so fresh, and many guests commented on how much they enjoyed the cake.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Lauren F

Zoe's bakery is the BEST!!! I am VERY picky about cake and flavors and Zoe's helped me pick the exact cake I was looking for. Couldn't have asked for better service or experience. They did an amazing job on the wedding cake and groom's cake. The cakes looked amazing in... Read More pictures!!

Best Groom's Cake and Bridal Shower Cake

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Cambre C

I got both my groom's cake, and my bridal shower cake from here. My mom was actually the one to work with Zoe, but she said the service was amazing and he really listened to everything that she wanted. End result -- 2 great tasting and amazing looking cakes!

Delicious, But...

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Sarah G

The cake was delicious as Zoe's cakes always are! However, they showed up 15 minutes before my ceremony started with the cake... I guess at least they made it before the reception but I expected them to deliver the cake earlier. Also, I had given them a picture of EXACTLY... Read More what I wanted the cake to look like and they added flowers on the cake in places that I did not like. I wanted a clean cut, modern style cake but instead got a traditional/tacky (to me) looking cake. Other people told me they thought it was beautiful but it was not my style & not what I told them I wanted. When using this vendor beware that the baker is going to ultimately make your cake like what they want to make it look like.

Delicious, beautiful cake

Reviewed on 3/02/2012 Christy W

Zoe's did our groom's cake and wedding cake and they were both amazing! They were a pleasure to work with and did a fabulous job. And, their price was very reasonable. They did forget to include my cake pulls in the wedding cake, but they were all dealing with a family death... Read More that day. And, they sent me a king cake in apology.

Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Lisa M

They matched my wedding cake to have the same look as my wedding dress. It was a success....everyone said "the cake looks just like your dress" However, I then heard that the cake was dry!! My worst fear. We order cakes from here all the time and they are anything but dry.... Read More Not sure what happend.

Our Special Day

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Tomorro B

Family favorite. The wedding cake and grooms cake was so great. We use them for birthday celebrations so it was a no brainer when it came to my cake. Not to mention my sister used them for here wedding cake 3 years ago.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/17/2011 Jessica N

My cake was perfect and so delicious! Shane met with me and designed the most amazing wedding and groom's cake. The flavors were perfect and the cakes were beautiful! My husband loved his grooms cake so much that it has been his facebook profile pic since the wedding. My... Read More only regret is that I didn't have more of it for myself. I want to go back to Zoe's in order to get some cakes just for us to eat on our own! :)

Can't beat 'em!

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Christin S

Zoe's was fantastic! First they were so welcoming. They catered to us and went above and beyond what we asked. I showed them a picture of the exact cake I wanted. Chef Gorringe did a beautiful job and made sure we had more than enough cake! The flavors were wonderful and I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything more and made sure we weren't paying more than we needed to.

My blue Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Ashey J

Zoe's did an amazing job on both our wedding cake and the grooms cake. We brought in a picture of our wedding cake and asked if they could get anywhere close to it? I was amazed to see it was exactly like the picture when it was completed! And it was super tasty! Chocolate... Read More with Chocolate ganche! (the groom's cake was wedding cake flavored)