Zuri Wedding Hair and Makeup

Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island & beyond

On location Hair & Makeup

Zuri is your bridal destination and authority for hair and makeup. Our innovative on-location team is trained to provide the leading bridal hairstyling and air brush makeup for your wedding day. From modern, vintage, to glam, you’ll fall in love with your whole look. Zuri will bring you fresh, beautiful ideas for your most amazing day. We go above and beyond to make this part of your wedding day planning and help make it as relaxed and simple as possible. Call Zuri today because feeling beautiful is always in style. Zuri is also a one stop destination to help you get wedding day ready by providing you with nutrition, beauty, and health tips along with clothing for your bachelorette, honeymoon and more!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island & beyond (203) 936-6743

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Carla A

Jenna & Team are by far the best and who YOU need for your special occasions. I had the pleasure of getting my makeup done and hair done by Jenna and her team for my bridal shower and my wedding celebration - my makeup and hair were BETTER than what I was picturing, I felt like... Read More an absolute princess thanks to Jenna and her team. They were on-time and most importantly took their time to make sure I was happy as well as both mothers. Thank you again Jenna, your work is exceptional !

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

Jenna has been doing my tape in extensions for the last 6 months, she comes right to my house whenever I need my hair done! She does a great job and is very flexible with setting up an appointment. Even if one or two of my extensions fall out before I need a re-tapping she has... Read More come to me to fix them. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jamie T

Where do I start? I cannot say thank you enough to Jenna and her team! I felt so fabulous the day of my wedding!!! Thank you for making all the hair and makeup go smoothly on the day of my wedding. I felt so confident and beautiful about the way I looked on the most important... Read More day of my life - my wedding day! Thank you for being so fun to work with during this whole process too - from the hair trial to getting all my girls ready the morning of my wedding. All day I got compliments about how beautiful my hair and makeup looked and that it looked like "me" and looked "natural" which is exactly what I was looking for! Despite the dancing all night and endless tears I had during the speeches, my look stayed perfect all day long! Also my groom said I looked gorgeous, so what other compliment could I really ask for :) Thank you so much for making me feel like a princess. I would recommend Jenna and her team for your wedding day - you won't regret it and you will feel the most gorgeous you have ever felt!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Jenny Z

If you, or someone you know, is in the process of planning for a big upcoming event, especially your wedding, please do yourself a favor and check out: ZURI! http://zuri.life/bridal-gallery/ http://zuri.life/bridal/bridalinquiryform/ Jenna Poitras and her team are... Read More experienced, professional, knowledgable, extremely talented, available, accommodating, fun, sweet... I could go on and on. One of the best decisions I made was choosing to have them help me and my bridal party prepare for the big day. The two things that really stand out about Jenna and her team are 1. Their passion and drive for what they do and 2. Their collective experience and unbiased guidance. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Shaenna D

We were lucky to have Jenna do the hair on our wedding day! She was patient, professional and ridiculously talented! Everyone felt very comfortable with her and she made sure every person was completely satisfied. Her hairstyles last all day and night! I highly reccomend Zuri (... Read More especially Jenna) to every Bride to be!

Jenna Poitras

I have specialized in the bridal industry for more than 11 years. I love being a part of a bride's wedding day and being able to bring her beauty dreams to life. I always get excited hearing from our clients about their dress, the theme, & all of their plans & needs leading up to their big day! Zuri is a culmination of all the things I love & things brides have asked me about throughout the years. I designed Zuri to be a one stop destination for on-location hair & makeup, fashion, beauty, fitness & nutrition advice from influencers across the country empowering women to live life beautifully.