Zuri Wedding Hair and Makeup

Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island & beyond

On location Hair & Makeup

Zuri is your bridal destination and authority for hair and makeup. Our innovative on-location team is trained to provide the leading bridal hairstyling and air brush makeup for your wedding day. From modern, vintage, to glam, you’ll fall in love with your whole look. Zuri will bring you fresh, beautiful ideas for your most amazing day. We go above and beyond to make this part of your wedding day planning and help make it as relaxed and simple as possible. Call Zuri today because feeling beautiful is always in style. Zuri is also a one stop destination to help you get wedding day ready by providing you with nutrition, beauty, and health tips along with clothing for your bachelorette, honeymoon and more!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island & beyond (203) 936-6743

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Jenny Z

If you, or someone you know, is in the process of planning for a big upcoming event, especially your wedding, please do yourself a favor and check out: ZURI! http://zuri.life/bridal-gallery/ http://zuri.life/bridal/bridalinquiryform/ Jenna Poitras and her team are... Read More experienced, professional, knowledgable, extremely talented, available, accommodating, fun, sweet... I could go on and on. One of the best decisions I made was choosing to have them help me and my bridal party prepare for the big day. The two things that really stand out about Jenna and her team are 1. Their passion and drive for what they do and 2. Their collective experience and unbiased guidance. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Shaenna D

We were lucky to have Jenna do the hair on our wedding day! She was patient, professional and ridiculously talented! Everyone felt very comfortable with her and she made sure every person was completely satisfied. Her hairstyles last all day and night! I highly reccomend Zuri (... Read More especially Jenna) to every Bride to be!

Jenna Poitras

I have specialized in the bridal industry for more than 11 years. I love being a part of a bride's wedding day and being able to bring her beauty dreams to life. I always get excited hearing from our clients about their dress, the theme, & all of their plans & needs leading up to their big day! Zuri is a culmination of all the things I love & things brides have asked me about throughout the years. I designed Zuri to be a one stop destination for on-location hair & makeup, fashion, beauty, fitness & nutrition advice from influencers across the country empowering women to live life beautifully.