Hilton Heads only AIFD certified florist.

We offer professional service, select products and artistic floral presentations in all that we do. Our design staff includes Dawn Kiritsy, AIFD (American Institute of Floral Designers), so you can be assured of receiving the very best wedding designs in the latest styles available.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

20 Cardinal Road, Hilton Head Island, SC Hilton Head Island, Daufuskie Island, Bluffton, Okatie (843) 681-8700

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Hanne P

Our flowers from A Floral Affair for our June 17th, 2017 wedding at the Sonesta Resort in Hilton Head were incredible. The owner of the shop, Dawn, met with us and really helped guide us to design the perfect bouquets. I know almost nothing about flowers, and Dawn was able to... Read More design the perfect flowers for my vision based on the colors of my wedding and a few pictures I showed her from Pinterest. We ordered flowers for the bridal party, as well as long stem roses for the reception tables. The shop also offers decorative plants of various styles, and we rented two of those for our ceremony. The flowers were delivered on time and were exactly what we had ordered. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Chrissy W

A Floral Affair was a perfect choice for all the flowers at my wedding. I enjoyed working with Dawn so much. It was such an easy process, all I had to do was provide inspiration pictures and Dawn/A Floral Affair was able to create the bouquets of my dreams! I would highly... Read More recommend A Floral Affair for any bride getting married in the Hilton Head/Bluffton Area!

A Floral Affair

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Kate B

Our wedding flowers and arrangements were simply stunning. I only had to describe the look I was going for and A Floral Affair brought my thoughts to life! They also provided us with cafe lighting at our outdoor reception and a wedding arch on the beach for our ceremony.... Read More Everything was stunning and I would highly recommend A Floral Affair.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Erin G

We had a vision of what we were thinking for our wedding (simple, elegant, southern) and Dawn helped it come to life. We met with Dawn at her shop and she drew up sketches of some ideas with different Magnolia greenery, English roses and romantic candle displays along with a... Read More beautiful wedding arbor for the beach covered in flowers. We sent her a fabric swatch of the bridesmaids dresses and she worked off of that and my pinterest board to help create the finished product. She truly has an eye for what looks good and it is definitely an art. Her sketches came to life on the day of the wedding and everything was gorgeous... from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the little Magnolia greens she placed on each lantern we had lining the stairs. On a personal note she was very nice and in general a fun, professional person to work with! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Brooke G

They warned me from day one they weren't the best at responding so I was hesitant but after seeing my flowers I understood why! They had everything better than I ever tried to describe and exactly how I invisioned. Wouldn't of changed a thing and never expected things to be as... Read More perfect as they were!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Hannah S

I am very confused about these good reviews. I had a phone consultation scheduled with Dawn that she missed, she didn't respond about it until I reached out and asked what happened. After the consultation, she said she would give me a quote... it has been 6 weeks and I still... Read More haven't received a quote OR a response to my many follow up emails. I wasted almost 2 months of my wedding planning waiting on her. If you are a destination bride, DO NOT waste your time!

2017-07-26T12:05:42 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you feel like we were not responsive. We are, in fact, a very busy shop. We have events virtually every weekend. While waiting a month for a quote may seem like an eternity for a bride in todays fast-paced world, your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jedi Olivia K

Dawn is an absolute delight to work with. She has an artists mind. It was so nice to sit down with someone, explain my vision, and be able to trust that she would make it happen. I visited the reception hall only once while she worked on the arrangements and centerpieces. My... Read More wedding flowers were perfect in every way.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Elizabeth L

Dawn was amazing! Not only did she create incredible arrangements but she was the first vendor who truly understood my vision for the reception space and offered so many suggestions to make it come to life from linens to chairs and lighting. Meeting her in person and planning... Read More face to face is definitely the way to go - and I loved hanging out with her dogs in the shop.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Lauren Y

Dawn was amazing to work with! I live up in NH and got married at The Sea Pines Resort and we did all of our consults over the phone and email. My bouquet came out just as I imagined it would be!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Ali B

The flowers were gorgeous. The owner was very helpful, she knew what she was talking about when it came to flowers. she is very crafty and had great ideas to help my wedding dreams come to life. I had an all white bouquet with some cascading ivy and some long grasses spray... Read More painted gold. Looked so classy!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Melissa R

Very nice florals but the communication was a bit challenging. I would recommend this company, they were a bit pricy, because of the quality of flowers but the ability to communicate with them is hard. We had a destination wedding so our planning was all via phone and... Read More Email. dawn the owner was nice but was never on time for a call and didn't deliver flowers to the hotel on the wedding day as promised. They arrived but 30 minutes Late and instead of bringing the bouquets to the room as promised she dropped them At the front but didn't even call us. We had to call asking where they were.

On the fence

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Meg W

I’m on the fence about this vendor. I LOVED my bouquet which was exquisite, beautiful and unique. And I felt it was reasonably priced too. However, the service level provided by the company was not what we expected. We had slow response times with emails and phone calls.... Read More They seemed disorganized and at one point about a month from the wedding I wasn’t sure we were locked in for our order. Granted, we started much bigger with the original planning session, but had to cut back due to other costs. I felt as though because we were not a large order we became an afterthought. I even received a call on the wedding day during my bridal luncheon “reminding me” to come pick up my flowers, which didn’t sit well with me since I had already paid for the delivery service. In the end, I had my bouquest and they photographed very well.

The Curran Wedding Sea Pines Country Club Hilton Head Island

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kelly C

The Floral Affair did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Everything was just absolutely gorgeous. More than we could have asked for !!!!! Dawn really listens to what her clients want and then she makes it happen. AWESOME!!!!

Purple Perfection

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 lisa t

I cant say enough about Dawn and her staff. Guest are still talking about the flowers. Dawn did an amazing drapping and purple floral arrangements for my wedding at the Sonesta Shipyard Beach Club. The table centerpieces were beyond belief with purple water and floating... Read More purple lights submerged in ther water vases. She made my wedding go from10 to 10 million. Dont worry about your floral arrangementsnif you use A Floral Affair. Oh and best of all Dawn and staff are so much fun.

Unprofessional from the start! Don't waste your time.

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Justine P

Very unprofessional! My mother and I sat down with Dawn for over an hour and 1/2. During that meeting, she also reassured us that if she were going to book the date or meet with any other couple, she would let us know well in advance before she even had the discussion. It... Read More then took her almost 1 month after that meeting to build us a quote. When she finally got back to us with a number, it was outrageous and almost as if she was confused with what we asked for and had added line items that we didn't even request. When responding to the quote within 1 week of its receipt, she had simply said that she had already booked the date with another couple. It was a huge waste of time - please don't make the same mistake we did!

Beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Casey

Dawn was able to create amazing arrangements from a quick conversation with me. She knew exactly what I was looking for. My bouquet was the prettiest this I'd ever seen.

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Christine B

Dawn Kiristy had great ideas on how to make our wedding unique and gorgeous. What she did with the flowers was amazing.

Better than I expected

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Kate T

My flowers were perfect!!!!!!! I highly recommend Dawn & her team

Reviewed on 3/20/2014 Megan L

Dawn created beautiful bouquets and arrangements! She used magnolia leaves from Weston Farms (Raleigh, NC), which were a nod to our alma mater, and very flexible so that we could stay in budget. The results were warm and lush without being over the top-- exactly what we wanted!... Read More The flowers and candles complimented the open landscape during the wedding perfectly, and we were so happy with the results!

Beautiful Flowers! Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Janice A

Dawn at A Floral Affairs did a fantastic job at turning our floral vision into a reality. After discussing what we wanted for our wedding, Dawn compiled a proposal with fantastic ideas. She understood that we wanted to get the most out of our florals, and designed pieces to be... Read More used in more than one area for the evening (ceremony flowers were moved to the reception tent; bridesmaid flowers were used as a centerpiece; rehearsal dinner flowers were used at the wedding reception, etc.). We put our full trust in Dawn, let her do what she wanted, and everything turned out beautiful!

Beautiful flowers!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Dana B

I was really impressed with the design of all the bouquets, boutonnieres, & centerpieces. Loved the flowers they used in all the pieces. It was all just beautiful! Really easy to work with and they responded right away to emails and phone calls! Very satisfied!

Fabulous, Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Sarah P

A Floral Affair took my vision of what I wanted for my wedding and made it a reality! I cannot say enough about the professionalism and quality of their work! They gave me the WOW factor that I was looking for at my wedding. The wedding guests are still talking about how... Read More gorgeous the flowers were...as one guest said, "They are breath-taking!". I could not have agreed more!

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Kelly G

Dawn and her team truly helped make my now husband and my dream wedding a reality. From the tiniest detail at the reception to the tablescapes to the most stunning bouquets you have ever seen, Dawn was focused on pulling together our vision of a perfect wedding and elevating it... Read More using not just flowers, but various other elements to give us something we never could have imagined. One of the most fun parts of the floral/design planning process was seeing how much Dawn clearly loves what she does. As my husband and I know nothing about flowers, it was really fun to listen to her go through all of the various flowers, colors, and textures that would become a part of our wedding and we ended up learning a few things from her in the process! She also was very understanding of our budget and willing to help us find ways to cut out "extra" items in our order to still give us the wedding we wanted without having to compromise. The flowers at the ceremony were exactly what we wanted, simple, yet stunning, and she accompanied them by starfish (an element we carried throughout the invitations, reception, etc) in a really subtle way. The bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful, pulled from local natural elements, and most importantly, lasted the entire evening! Dawn and her team also hung cafe lighting and japanese lanterns in the reception hall to accompany the gorgeous tablescapes to give us that perfect "beach chic" feel. What we are trying to say here is, Dawn and her team did an unbelievable job from start to finish. They even stayed to watch the ceremony - this is a group that takes pride in their work. We cannot thank them enough! Would highly highly recommend!!

expected more but over all satisfied

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Rose Ann R

I really expected more from this vendor. There were a lot of miscommunication and towards the end there were a few stuff missed. Their arrangements were overall beautiful and the flowers were arranged as I wanted them.

Beautiful Upscale Decor!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Stefanie W

Dawn was awesome to work with and made my Blingy Beach wedding at the Westin absolutely beautiful.. All my guests kept saying that it was the most beautiful ceremony with the decor that they had ever been too!

Dawn Kiritsy, AIFD

Dawn has been bringing dreams to life and creating memories for brides getting married on Hilton Head, Daufuskie island and Bluffton for nearly 20 years. Call her and the A Floral Affair staff will do the same for you!