Blue Sky Wedding Services/Marriage Celebrant John Scuto

Southern NH, Northeast MA, Southern ME

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Exeter, NH Southern NH, Northeast MA, Southern ME (603) 580-4296

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 R M

John Scuto did an incredible job officiating our wedding. John was a true professional whom made the entire process simple begin to end. He was quick to reply with answers, was very organized and was on time for the big day. I highly recommend John for any officiating needs.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Sandi D

John did a fantastic job as our wedding officiant for our secular ceremony. He has affordable pricing and was extremely thorough with the whole process. He met with my fiance and I for over an hour initially to make sure we felt comfortable with the process and to show us how to... Read More use his website to plan the ceremony. We did not want to write our own vows so the option to piece together our ceremony on his website was amazing. We got so many compliments on our ceremony and we got to make it match our personalities perfectly. Before the wedding we spoke on the phone multiple times to discuss the ceremony and I appreciated John’s “peace of mind” call the week of the wedding to let us know he would be there for the rehearsal. John did a nice job during the ceremony of letting the guests know what is happening and making the wedding party feel comfortable and confident. I would highly recommend John as a wedding officiant!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Brittany S

John Scuto did a great job officiating our wedding recently in Portsmouth, NH. We met him about 6 months prior to get to know each other and my husband and I felt very comfortable with him and appreciated his professionalism and candor. He gave us a great website to design... Read More exactly the type of ceremony we wanted. He made a couple of phone appointments (we live south of Boston) leading up to the wedding which were very helpful. He carried out the ceremony wonderfully and would definitely recommend his services!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jen M

Blue Sky Wedding Services, featuring John Scuto, was apart of our package from the Three Chimenys Inn. He was fantastic. We met him at his home and workspace to discuss the details. No stone was left unturned. We decided to have him play our ceremony music as well and it went... Read More off without a hitch. It is clear that John really loves what he does and cares about each couple he meets. He was always kind and thoughtful, making sure we got the ceremony we wanted. At our discretion, our ceremony wasn't too long, nor too short and had a few added personal touches. He was flexible and even wore a tie to match our color scheme! Such a nice person and a great officiant. I would recommend him to anyone!