Captain's Quarters Riverside Grille

Prospect, KY

Captain's Quarters, Landmark Riverside Restaurant

Since the 1850's, this location has been a hospitality location for weary travelers and revelers alike. An absolute perfect location for rehearsals and other wedding related events. Treat your out of town guests to a truly unique to Louisville experience.

Waterfront, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

5700 Captains Quarters Road, Prospect, KY

wedding reception

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Shannon S

You get what you pay for! We were under a budget for a wedding under 60. Signed contract a year before event. 3 months prior to event the rules changed and tried to eliminate my DJ. We worked that out. Did not discuss gratuity. Charged catering food costs and staff surcharge... Read More (450 ish). Had an open bar, went to pay final tab and wait staff (who was very inpolite)insisted we pay gratuity on total amount of food and open bar tab. Food already paid for with a surcharge. We only tipped on open bar and staff was instantly rude! Half a Wedding cake tossed and left overs tossed. No to go boxes offered...I would not recommend their events areas.

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Maisah E

Did my wedding her on the Riverdeck and reception on CQ Princess. The food and service were good, but they schedule events too close together. During our rehearsal they were already setting up for another event so I wasnt allowed that time. After my wedding ceremony they did not... Read More allow time for guests to exist because they had another event starting in less than a half hour. Overall it turned out nice, but I ended up missing out on many photos. Also they do not try to control the people around the deck during the ceremony so we had a little girl who stared in between the bars of the deck the entire time and is in all of our photos and videos.